Double Anniversary Party

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Double Anniversary Party
30th of January 2006

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/efpeanniversary.gif[/wrap]The 30th of January 2005 EntropiaForum was launched as a tribute to Project-Entropia, on the very same day that Project-Entropia had 2nd year anniversary, yes, EntropiaForum was launched on Project-Entropia's birthday.

The 30th of January 2006 at 20:00 (8 PM) ingame time, next monday, there will be a party to celebrate the double anniversary, Deathifier, owner of Treasure Island, has kindly put his Mansion to our disposal for the party.

Everyone is ofcourse invited to the party, also if you are not an EntropiaForum member, as we are celebrating both Project-Entropia and EntropiaForum.

There will be party games/contests, music and dancing, hanging around in the pool (bring bathing suits) and delicious imaginary drinks are on the house.

Please join us for the party of the year, see you all on Treasure Island Mansion, monday the 30th of January 20:00 ingame time.

Last edited:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA

damn ... I'm not able to connect to PE atm :( ... waiting for dsl line installation ... Ah well, I'll be there next year ^^

WOOT! PARTY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE! YEAH!

*starts packing his war-chest of vinyl*

If MB allows it, I shall bring a party set with wheels of steel :D

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

WOOOHOOOO PARRRRTY

*jumps jumps*

:clap: :cheer: :clap:

I will try and make it. Sounds like lots of fun - and a day that needs celebration :D

*oh NOES, need some new clothes to wear :rolleyes: *​

Lykke said:
*oh NOES, need some new clothes to wear :rolleyes: *
Uh oh. NOW look what you've done, MB. This will mean countless hours of strolling through shops, testing and trying on every single piece of clothing ever known to man, after which she will decide what she saw in the very first shop we entered is what she wanted.

Yaay! :clap:

Unfortunally I wont make it, Im in Oslo that week :( Hope you guys have fun! Take lots of piccies and do some films so I can see how it was, allright? :girl:

tuesday the 30th of January 20:00 ingame time.

But but but, that's a Monday right? ;)

Nice however, will pop by if i can drag my ass from the hunting fields :D

Viking said:
But but but, that's a Monday right? ;)

Nice however, will pop by if i can drag my ass from the hunting fields :D

Doh, did i really write tuesday ? it's monday ofcourse
icon11.gif

*goes editing*

Thanks, and ofcourse you can :D

It's almost a triple anniversary cause 31th of january is my birthday :D
I will definitaly visit the party monday!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm working evening shift that week. It is true, work is the curse of the drinking classes. :beerchug:

I know what parties are like, I'll leave work at midnight, turn up with a bottle and find that there's nothing left except all the cheap drinks that people bring and don't want to consume themselves. :(

Oh woe is me. (magnanimous mode on) I hope everyone has a really great time (magnanimous mode off).

This Party Will B AWESUM!!
hope to see every 1 there !

cool party

hi all,i'm quite new 2 pe(only been played for bout 10 days now) i will be their but my clothes wont be that gud.lol anyway thanks 2 host and all players that have helped me get this far. gud luck 2 every1 and looking forward 2 meeting new people at party.

Happy anniversary EF & PE

It’s party time ;)

:cheer: :birthday: :cheer:

I think its about time i dragged my ass down from space then :)

Sweet I have the perfect shorts too with extra buldge :D

Any how Can't beleive time is soooo fast. See you all there.

Hmmm wouldn't it be much more fun with PvP? Doh!

*Ducks for cover*

Last edited:
Digit said:
Hmmm wouldn't it be much more fun without PvP? Doh!

*Ducks for cover*

It is without PvP ;)

See you all there... :clap:

Nice never been to a IG party :girl:

ill supply the moonshine :beerchug:

Another perfect reason to get drunk......and naked!!!!!....AGAIN!!!!!!! (not nessesarilly in that order!!!) :wise:

Oh HELL ya !!! ...

Super Gratz MB on your
1 Year Anniversary
and
PE on YOUR Anniversary as WELL

PARTY??? ... I'll definitely be there!!!
MS9 doesn't care WHAT time it is ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Dancin' stilettos coming outta the CLOSET ...
and we're OFF !!

"Thx for all your hard work MB ...
much appreciated!"

Last edited:
OOOooooOOOOooooOOO

I'll see if I can make it !! :)

I'll bring the Jello Shots!! lol

MudKicker said:
Another perfect reason to get drunk......and naked!!!!!....AGAIN!!!!!!! (not nessesarilly in that order!!!)

Oh ya right, you self-proclaimed, wear-it-like-a-badge-of-honor, brain-pickled pervert on a motorcycle. :laugh: Since when do YOU need an excuse to get nekkid or drunk, huh? (j/k) :nana:

Admit it ... you're just an over-sexed dude who enjoys the thrill of the hunt, as long as the loot window is a view into some unsuspecting female avi's bedroom. :eek: Well, extra, extra ... I'm on the 10th floor now, so you'll need to be more creative ... and besides ... I don't live alone any more!

On Topic:

All kidding aside ... others WISH they were the party dude you are and enjoying life with such abandonment ... gotta love it!!

If you're going to the party my friend ... save me a dance for SURE!! You KNOW how I love it when YOU get nekkid! :drool: (*Reminds Moonie I just look ... ok, dance too, but that's it!*) :rolleyes:

Let's celebrate "MB's 1 Year EF Forum Anniversary" ... WhooHoo!!! :cheer:

Cool event!

Congrats EF and PE!

...kinda impossible for people in the western hemisphere who work normal hours to attend but have fun and don't mix your beer and liquor!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Epictetus said:
...kinda impossible for people in the western hemisphere who work normal hours to attend

Yes, rather difficult to set a time where everyone can attend.

Now... you say monday? Ahhh... NOOOOO! How, just HOW does a poor student that is gonna have his life-time exams explain something like this to his mother, to let him lagg his way to TI ant 21MY TIME, instead of sleeping my arse off like i should? :)
Help people, Mindstar, you should be able to help, your a psychologist :)

shadygilrs_323096.jpg

Double Party ho yeaaaaaaa :headbang:
I will try to be there
Look great at the party!!!!!​

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, and now to figure out how to get out of work early :scratch:

Back