How Far is Too Far?

Should MA Do More to Prevent Such Team Names for Occuring?

• Yes

Votes: 83 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 253 75.3%

• Total voters
- "Dick?"
- "Yes Fanny?"
- "Don't forget to pick up little Willie's birthday present?
- "Of course I won't"
- " He's going to adore that pussy, I just know it"
- " Yes, it's such a lovely furry little thing, isn't it"
- Who's comming?
- To the party?
- Yes.
- Let's see... Connie Lingus, Dixie Rect, Eileen Ulick, Phil McAvity, Jenny Tayla and Anya.
- Anya?
- Yes, Anya Neeze.
- Okey! Nice kids.
- Indeed they are.
- Well I'm off to the golf course now.
- Best of luck dear!
- Oh, I need it. My coach said I have a nice stroke, but my follow through leaves a lot to be desired.
-Just remember to lift your head and spread your legs dear.
- Thanks for the adwise sweetie!
- What are you up to today by the way?
- I'm going to court today, the Mike Hunt trail.
- Oh yes, I forgot. Think you can get him off?
- I don't know hun, his last attorney withdrew at the last minute, and the prosecutor is really good in the chambers.
- You think you can get him to drop his suit?
- I doubt it. it is a penal offence.
- Well best of luck dear!
- Thank you, sweetie!

LOL! And that beaver pic also rocked :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: this is very funny - you were on CP last night using expletive after expletive, you outright told me to "STFU", on and on and on and on ... this whole thread is a moot point, as the op is a hypocrite :)

honestly i apoligize for that i was in a bad mood. even still its no excuse for my actions.

Last edited:
Seems like a excellent moment to close this thread, don't you think Nazbrat?

agreed

its beggining to get boring anyway ;P

One last thing...

pls dont call shaved vaginas (respectively shaved vulvas) shaved pussies.

Kids might read that and think that shaving a pussy is "in". They might shave their cats and these poor animals might get a cold in the comming winter.

One last comment on the shaved vagina subject

I was running around PVP1 2 nights ago and came across a few mobs that reminded me of this thread in EF and thought I would post a couple screen shots - for anyone who is offended by the team names about shaved genitals and thinks that MA should do something to limit what people can say in chat, or what we can use as team names.... maybe they should also put clothes on some of their mobs as well.. if these mobs are a part of the game and no one seems to be complaining about them, then I think this entire topic of what we can and can not say in chat or call ourselves is pointless. These 'Ladies' obviously would not agree with anyone calling themselves shaved vaginas.

Enjoy... I laughed and laughed as I killed this hairy beast! hehe

LOOOOOL, dude, If I had your problems :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol

Shaved vagina

If you are 13 you have already heard about vaginas in sex ed at school, yes this is the politically correct word to use when describing this very common female part. If a female does not have a vagina, or a penis for that matter, they are known as Hermaphrodites. If they had either of those parts surgically removed they are known as neuters, if you are a horse you are a gelding, however this is rarely done to a mare lol.

If you are woman being offended by the use of the correct term for the body part, it would be a bit ludicrous, considering the other terms we have heard over the years, used to describe the vagina. The anatomical inabilty associated with this team name is unimportant more important is the message wanting to be portrayed by using it, isn't it?

As far as shaving goes that's a personal choice really on both sides. The use of team name can be meant to be offensive, or meant to pull chains, as my team name was when I used "Star kisses trox butt :D". Star killed me at the rig before I could finish off an alpha and I couldn't get back to it. Myself and my two team members stopped hunting at the rig while Star was there and went to hunt spiders. Our first spider was a global with that team name and damn it felt good.

As far as the swear words in the team name go, hell go anywhere in game and swear words are apparent in all chat, most of the time. What's the difference between this and a team name in all chat bearing the same words, not much if you ask me.

Warmest regards

Rayne

doh! my bad...

I should have read your post properly and digested it, apologies.

SEARCH is your friend my friend!

32 so far in this thread (possibly more if quotes aren't counted), plus once more in your quote here if they are = 33

Vagina (+1) FACT: Ultimababe used the word Vagina (+1 more) in this forum before Knuckles! :eek:

GG Ultima!

:silly2:

p.s. bring back Knuckles.....this thread was made for him ;)

I'm more hardcore than knuckles tbh

Also, nothing wrong with saying the word vagina.. tissue @ OP, lol

xx

Ah, how far is too far...
Well, we had discussed alot is it legit to use word "vagina" ingame, but with VU9 and all it's flaws it seems not a question anymore, since we all fell into the one bottomless vagina. :mad:

In this crazy old world of political correctness,its near impossible to say anything that isn't insulting to an ethnic,otherwise sexually orientated other coloured,overweight minority... I for one have used many team names relating to illnesse's such as... 'elephantitus of the testicles' killed etc...and 'cancer of the rectum' killed etc....Though all were ment in jest,and in no way ment to upset anyone,in fact the exact opposite.

Having read a few posts like this i now call my team 'a drunken prostitute'...I hope this does not offend any drunken prostitutes that play entropia..As for there team name,well i can only guess it was a statement of fact as everyone has cancerous cells in there body;its an essential part of our immune system,and isnt a problem until there are too many;becoming a plethora which in turn become tumours..

It is not a disease as such,but i have a feeling that this was not what was implied. I do hope someone from that team would add something here to clarify this and put your mind at ease..I am sorry for your loss,i have been through it myself,3 times already and it is a very unplessant experience..Just put it behind you buddy,if it was there intention to upset you it,then its within your power to not let it upset you. From now on i shall put more thought into my team names,and can only appologise in advance for anyone who may be offended.www.cancerresearchuk.org/

Last edited:
funny team name,... depends on whom made it I guess we all have different kinda humor. / and or opinions.

ive seen the team name quite a few times, :first thought was... uhm them ppl probably never saw a vagina... secound thought... nop deffo never saw one....

and 3rd thought... which mob should I tag next :D

Nah doesnt bother me, we have all made team names which has been goofy in some way or another, im guessing the problem here is that a privat part is mentioned ?

I dont agree that the minors should be reading it, BUT I dont agree minors should play at all so that evens itself out :D

is there limits ?, yes ofcourse I think there is limits to what people should write, I just dont think this one goes under that, ive seen some which did make me feel offended... racist team names, people makeing fun of sick people, and mocking other players. Those kind of things isnt funny and shouldnt be displayed but I dont think MA can censor all of it and I dont agree we should have alot of censor rules, I do agree that each person is responcible for their words and if they are of an offencive nature should get a warning if such case is submitted to support :)

Back