How High Can We Count?

The next number is, wait, aren't there two 30's? oh, wait, for those still wondering where the 28 is...

The next number goes to #31

Look over in the corner......​

Hurrikane

#34 :cool:

ahhhhhhhhhh way to go everyone for following proper counting techniques, good save :laugh:

XXXV for a change

we all know the magic number is 36

I got stuck at number 3, i can never remember what comes next but now we have passed that hurdle i'm ok.

00100111.... no, it's not another robot transmission.. relax.. it's just 39 being silly!!

:D

!issO

I got 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe no-one got there first :)

Forty Three, Win for me?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

(That's a Smith and Wesson 1881 .44 Russian Revolver)

(In case you wondered)

:thumbup:

240px-Colt45.JPG

colt 45, tastes like piss but hey :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

San Francisco 46ers. A real (sucky) team.

corner? what corner? :scratch2: ahhhh, you mean that corner where the number 33 is displayed ... gotcha!

Ossi!

Where is "that corner where the number 33 is displayed"? Man, I don't get you people anymore.... The only number I got on my screen is a 47.... ;)

FAP-50

yeah, wasn't that creative

Where is "that corner where the number 33 is displayed"? Man, I don't get you people anymore.... The only number I got on my screen is a 47.... ;)

Yup, we defo have a mystery on our hands... now that I look at that corner again, to my amazement, I didn't find a 33, nor a 47... just some number 51 up there now... is dynamic??

Ossi!

52 (fifty-two) is the natural number following 51 and preceding 53.

52 (fifty-two) is the natural number following 51 and preceding 53.

Really? NO WAY! Wow, I'm actually learning stuff on this thread....

Anyways, the next number is 53.

Just for MYCOKEREWARDS

54 is a 19-gonal number. Twice the third power of three, 54 is a Leyland number. 54 can be written as the sum of three squares in three different ways: 72 + 22 + 12 = 62 + 2(32) = 2(52) + 22 = 54. It is the smallest number with this property. Like all other multiples of 6, it is a semiperfect number.

+54 The code for international direct dial phone calls to Argentina

The number of colored squares on a Rubik's cube = 54

The number of cards in a deck of playing cards, if two jokers are included

WTF??" continue 55!!!

56 bottles of beer on the wall... 56 bottles of beer... take one down, ..uhh i mean add another for the next number :D

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer... take one up, put it up, 57 bottles of beer on the walls... ha!

58?

msg too short

so, it's just us and you, number 59... we will turn up the heat a bit and see who is ready to start talking...

Ossi!

Back