How to argue with females

acaffrey said:
haha I think the famous one loves this thread a little too much ;)

Sorry, it's been the single most interesting thread in months to be honest :)

AkiranBlade said:
Sorry, it's been the single most interesting thread in months to be honest :)

Yes, I quite agree. Well done to the old Legion for this one :cool:

Everyone has their own points of view and there is a clear divide between the opinions of men and women. Excellent social study :wise:

TrinketSoul said:
ok lets solve the toilet seat issue for both men and women then...

lmao oh man.. you guys crack me up :laugh:
I Love It!! But it wouldn't match the decorations on the room, unless everything is glowing :/...

Lol @ Aliana, sorry chica... Im off to play Pe (thankfully the new minipatch today fixed it and I havent been able to play for a week)..
So Im kinda out of this thread... for now!

I'd like to send a message to Acaffrey, Im glad to see that chivalry still exists and it's practiced, even if it is by a few.. keep up the good work :thumbup:

Unfortunatly, this forum is male dominated and I don't see enough girls coming to this thread and putting their :twocents: Shame really, these guys need all the advice they can get.

And for you guys... Good Luck... really alot of it!! :)

Mikah said:
I'd like to send a message to Acaffrey, Im glad to see that chivalry still exists and it's practiced, even if it is by a few.. keep up the good work :thumbup:

:D Yes it's true, there aren't many but needless to say the lady in question DOES appreciate it, so it's all good.

Mikah said:
Unfortunatly, this forum is male dominated and I don't see enough girls coming to this thread and putting their :twocents: Shame really, these guys need all the advice they can get.

I think we all have to keep on learning (forever and ever :rolleyes: )

Anyway time to go home and (try to) PK some people :tongue2:

hmm interesting debating goin on here....:)

Alot of it lies in the evolution of humans thru time though. (forgive me to those who dont happen to believe in evolution...if you prefer you can consider evolution in knowledge vs the evolution of the physical human. :))

Be warned lots of gibberish to follow. :)

MEN:
Men have instinct and devolopment in focus, strength and strategy.

Focus is the key, men in general cannot focus on more than one thing as efficiently. Our minds are built for strategy as well, so while we go about our day, we spend alot of time thinking of what the best methods are for whatever needs to be done, subconsciously its always on. When a woman talks to us...if it isnt of significant importance, we are already occupied with logical trains of thought...having the priority over what we naturally see as unimportant, too emotional, or not applicable. Whether its right or wrong completely varies in opinion between men and women.

Our job thru the ages is to provide the food, troubleshoot the situations that arise, that affect food, shelter, and stability needed to live. Emotion is a hinderance to those concerns so naturally we have less control over it, because usually what emotion we do have brings about adrenaline...to boost our strength. Men have a world that has what needs to be done and sees things that dont involve thier attention as nothing to concern themselves with, since they arent needed to have concern. Womans duties are not comprehnsible to men in most cases since they dont need to be there for the woman to accomplish them.

Men are selfish, but thier family becomes part of them so while selfish, they are selfish for the unit when it needs it as well....they have to be selfish due to that same nature in other men, the men who can affect the outcome of thier strategy in an unfavorable manner. As well as the unpredicatable events that occur in thier duties.

The damn tiolet seat:

We dont care about the toilet seat because we dont see it as a need to be concerned about.....the future isnt going to be affected...the food supply wont be affected, and the point frankly is moot in our eyes. Whats the difference....we do what we need to do to survive, and by nature...caring was never a major part of our design, it negitavely affects our outcomes for supplying the neccesities. Caring inflicts a weakness other men can prey on and take advantage of...for as long as humans have existed. Protection is our best attempt at care.

We dont protect women from any threats by leaving that damn seat up. :)

WOMEN:

Women have development in adaptation, multitasking and responsibility.

Women have a much better ability to multitask, in thought and in action, by nature they have adapted to the constantly changing environments surrounding children, daily duty as they had been, and the stability of the family unit. Typically this ability to multitask opens up the flow of emotion along with it, as the brain is interacting in many ways more than a mans brain does. Women have emotions that bring about calming chemicals, not agressive...like adrenaline. The emotions also bring an illogical factor, by way of the chemicals....which spike and subcede to calm them, so they can have the environment in the brain to be able to multitask, brings balance via imbalance.

So while women worry and tie thier environment to a controlled structure, the men, who have less concern of control in what appears to be irrelavent priority, often cross that structure that women have set in mind.
Women have typically raised children for the reason of thier ability to adapt better to constantly changing situations within thier environment, an environment they master and control to maintain order. This makes women more shortsighted by nature...the environment and the the now, is more important than the future or the aspects men have in mind outside of that environment.

Responsibility to dedicate and oversee that order is much more complex, much more involved, and much more intensive. Women have to be caring to promote good emotion in thier environment, when emotions are bad in that environment, thier purpose is to correct that, by pointing out the issues, or demanding the control to be in order.

The tiolet of order:

The toilet seat is part of a control in the environment, which women by nature have had to master our whole existance. Its not that we dont care that bothers them most...deep down it ruins the controls in place to maintain the order that is needed to provide for the needs of the family. When we neglect this, the emotion is brought on by the disorder. It is an issue for women, they want the respect..but not a personal respect...respect of the order of things in that environment that they have had to control. When the order is misplaced the constant flow of information in the brain is disrupted, emotion is brought on, the issue is addressed, and emotions take over to chemically calm them after, so they can resume operations of multitasking, constant thought, and focus for the many needs of the environment.

Those damn men have no concern of what order is, I maintain that order, it needs respect, how dare they leave it up, when I need to use that toilet it better be down because thats how my system works, im busy. :)

Sex is an interesting difference....
Women release chemicals that wind them up...give them energy to continue thier constant thought processes, and responsibilities. Men release chemicals that make them sleep, to give them energy and clear the agressive chemicals that build up faster in men, so that we dont expend them when they aren't truly needed.

NOW VS THEN
All of this is and was created through our responsibilities over thousands of years. In this current time....things are at a unique conflict to those instincts.
Society has built up many guidelines and opportunities. Men are not as needed now, women have more power and utilize thier ability to adapt well. More divorces are due to the ability of women to pick what they feel is best for that environment...and men have a lack of devotion, due to less need of our ability to provide and protect.

We as a community of civilization have taken over the responsibility of men by commerce. The systems of our society can easily replace any needs either one has for each other.

ENDING
All that said....we will never really see eye to eye, our reasons for our points are completely evolved from different views, and methods of thought. We argue to feel needed in both cases. To add complexity, we have evolved to have higher intelligence then our ancestors, the logic of our point is then magnified by the facts and truths that we have uncovered over the generations. Which still remains essentially the same, but with more conviction and less tolerance.

Both sides have thier view...both are in thier own sense right. But women now have a power over men that is unique in our times....by arguing or neglecting those views we lose to the men who are adapting to conform to that new mode of survival, becoming submissive to have a purpose still.

And our future evolution will be in more tolerance and less regard to the needs of things, as long as they are provided by the systems society has built. When that system fails though....it will be catostrophic for all.

Last edited:
PINKY said:
How to argue with men:

Step one: Withold sex

Lesson over :D

Here Here!! hehehe it works EVERY TIME :) :)

Mikah said:
I'm glad to hear that, I love that quality in a guy :). Good to hear!

Oh and Legion, that comes from someone who objectifies women as in your avy pic? Lol touche ;)

This is etiquette not relationship stuff

...But it's part of a relationship, a large part of ettiquette affects your relationship, would you date a girl who picks her nose on your first date? it's not relationship stuff, how you treat your other half and how you portray yourself around them reflects in a way the seriousness and type of relationship you are in ;)

MEH! my ava pic has nothign to do with how i objectifies women.. it's a pic from foamy and if you knew who foamy is you would knmow better :D
so i suggest... http://www.illwillpress.com and then check toons and have a good laught :D nut just for you i will change it ;P

*edit* omg what have i started??? when will this thread end? :p */edit*

WARNING: another lengthy post, but it gets juicy! ;)

===============================

As indicated in my first post, men and women are hardwired differently, BUT … it’s not an excuse to be used to define poor relationships. Our beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors are basically “learned,” and given the way we are socialized as men and women, it’s no wonder we have the challenges we do.

WE TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT US … and for those of you who say that our partner’s should “know” what we want and need … every contextual situation brings with it a unique experience, and perhaps what may have been understood in a previous experience, is not so understood in the next.

When you talk about toilet seats and toothpaste, these are such trivial things to make an issue out of, yet causes stress and argument that can strain a relationship. You may have to put the seat down, but then he has to raise the seat his next trip into the bathroom, and in all my years living in the same household as a man, not once did any of them bitch about the seat being down. With regard to the toothpaste tube … get your own and let him have his fun squeezing from the middle, maybe it gives him some kind of pleasure to do so, who knows. Maybe even HE doesn’t know why he does it, but obviously it doesn’t trip him out.

Relationships are multi-dimensional, but the very core of what makes it work or not is communication, and since we communicate 7% with words, 38% with tone of voice, and 55% with body language, we give each other mixed messages all the time. At no time should we have an unreasonable expectation that our partner “know” what we are thinking or what we need, BUT … that said, I DO agree that the closer we get, and the more we understand each other (along with a keen sense of awareness), we are presented with opportunities that allow us to behave in a way that says to our partner that they matter.

With regard to all those wonderful “etiquette” comments … this too should not be “automatic thinking,” because as far back as the 70’s when women’s lib burst onto the scene, men really haven’t known how to behave with women for fear of either insulting them, or hurting their feelings. Again, we teach people how to treat us, and if women enjoy the whole concept of shivalry and having doors opened for them, and seats pulled out at a restaurant table, then this is information that needs to be communicated, not just blindly expected.

Not meant as a dig at all, but men have a “caveman mentality” that is learned quite early on. Men have been socialized to be the stronger sex, to be the breadwinners (until women came into their own), and to be the one who “fixes” everything, so it’s no wonder they go into that mode of thinking when women carry on with whatever is bothering them. Again, I don’t think it’s intentionally a bad thing, or necessarily meant in a derogatory way, but any man who cares enough for his lady will WANT to fix things so that she doesn’t continue to be frustrated.

Here’s where the problem lies … as stated several times in this thread (I believe), women just want an opportunity to “share” their thoughts and feelings with men and just have them “listen” without thinking they have to fix everything. The first time a man “got it” and responded with … “I’m really sorry that you’re having such frustrations at work, is there anything I can do to help” … I said … “thank you for just listening, and ... oh ya, let’s take a hot, steamy shower and wash away the tension” <-- classical conditioning for all you psych-types!

Again, we teach people how to treat us … don’t you think that the lesson learned for both of us at this moment was that we had reached a point in our relationship where we had a greater understanding of our needs. And no, it wasn’t all about “sex” but about understanding personal perspectives and how to be there for each other. The hot, steamy shower was a bonus for both of us, along with the intimate feelings I was already experiencing as a result of him “getting it” … and no, it did not set up an expectation that this was going to happen each and every time he “got it” … but a sweet way that in that moment spoke to the closeness we were sharing, and expanding that closeness into a more exquisite experience.

Ok, now for the “MIND ORGASM” inquiry … this goes for both sexes, so get your pen and paper ready.

There’s no question that I am passionate about “words” and love the opportunity to utilize words in a way that spill over into print bursting with delicious inuendo. I’m also passionate about intimacy and foreplay, but where so many go wrong in their thinking is believing it’s all about physical contact, when in fact it’s not. The journey can be just as exquisite as the destination, but far too many don’t take the time to explore intimacy in ways that truly enhance the overall experience.

Intimately communicating with each other also doesn’t mean “trash talk” … although in the heat of some moment and the level of fire present in your animal urges can make for an interesting experience as well, BUT … intimacy can be a look, a casual touch, and words that have no base in sexual definition at all, but can stimulate and arouse in a way that makes the foreplay inviting and exciting.

Sitting across from each other at the dinner table can be more stimulating than feeding a basic biological need. The way you eat your food, or the way you look at each other without uttering a word can speak volumes … remember that we communicate 55% with body language … but then words spoken could be as simple as … “this burger is so juicy it’s dripping down my chin” … or … “it’s fun to take the legs of this crab and split them apart” … or … I think you get the message. I know someone who, when explaining how to make a particular type of dish when cooking, utilizes words in a way that makes my thoughts wander.

An intellectual exchange of words for me is a massive turn-on, as well as simple usage of words in a way that get the juices flowing without intentionally meaning to do so. THAT’s what’s so exquisitely delicious to me … someone “tuned in” to the point of not just jumping into the sack and “getting it on” but taking that journey that builds to a crescendo where the anticipation can only be exceeded by the actual event.

We need to learn to live life juicy … and no, I don’t necessarily mean in a physical way for all you perverts going there … but in a way that allows us to totally enjoy each other in our relationships, rather than getting so caught up in “topics” and stereotypical thinking that prevent us from enjoying relationship success. We need to learn to not be so “personally defensive” and realize that we both affect each other with our behaviors, and oftentimes lack of effective communication. We need to realize that we are all “splendidly IM-perfect” and not have unreasonable expectations that promote the challenges that lead us into our steretypical thinking.

When you care about someone, it means that you respect your differences and try to achieve common ground. It means taking personal responsibility and making a genuine effort toward meeting not only individual needs, but the needs of the relationship. It means “wanting” to understand, and “wanting” to contribute in ways that make you both feel good about yourselves and the relationship, and not having unreasonable expectations that the other person automatically know what you’re thinking or feeling, or what you need.

When you make the decision to be involved in a committed relationship, make sure your motives are based on genuine and sincere intentions, and not just self-serving. There’s nothing more disheartening than to discover you’re in a one-sided relationship.

Ok, I’m done again!

Except for one last bit of research-based information

The average orgasm is only ten seconds long. The average frequency of intercourse is once or twice a week for most couples. That equals about 20 seconds of orgasm per week; one-and-a-half minutes per month, or 18 whole ecstatic minutes each year. (Just so you know, in 50 years, that would be about 15 hours). We devote thousands and thousands of hours to fantasizing about sex, worrying about sex, daydreaming about sex, wishing for sex, planning for sex ... for 15 hours of ecstasy in 50 years.

That said … we place far too much emphasis on just the “orgasm” and it’s about time the “rules of engagement” are kicked up a notch … as well as how many times a week the average couple engages in sex, because 15 hours of orgasm in 50 years is pathetic! ;)

Last edited:
MindStar9 said:
Except for one last bit of research-based information

The average orgasm is only ten seconds long. The average frequency of intercourse is once or twice a week for most couples. That equals about 20 seconds of orgasm per week; one-and-a-half minutes per month, or 18 whole ecstatic minutes each year. (Just so you know, in 50 years, that would be about 15 hours). We devote thousands and thousands of hours to fantasizing about sex, worrying about sex, daydreaming about sex, wishing for sex, planning for sex ... for 15 hours of ecstasy in 50 years.

That said … we place far too much emphasis on just the “orgasm” and it’s about time the “rules of engagement” are kicked up a notch … as well as how many times a week the average couple engages in sex, because 15 hours a year is pathetic!

The average couple has way to little sex in that case and for way to short times :p each day for me please and not the usuall roughly 7 minutes of sexing if my memory servers me right as being the normal lenght of a "session" And only one orgasm per time? wtf? o_O
multiple ftw! :D

MindStar9 said:
… as well as how many times a week the average couple engages in sex, because 15 hours of orgasm in 50 years is pathetic!

fascinating...

was a good read :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent post! MS9, you are an amazing woman!

Hugs,
Aliana

MindStar9 said:

I'm gonna stop trying to :smash: things, so disregard my solution to the toilet seat... your point is well taking and very passionate... and it is interesting men are as stimulated by these things as well, which I guess leads me to the question of is there really so much fundamental difference in the way women and men participate in a relationship, just that the relationship is missing this passion and this leads to the little things really adding up... (aside from the obvious physiological differences in the human species)

:) A relationship is an idea...the basis of every relationship evolves around sex...the primal instinct. Now, more than ever, relationships are proven to not be necessary to survive. Considering it is an idea, and we as humans, debate all ideas to rationalize them....we will always argue in some manner from the views that naturally are different to begin with.

As a man
If I argue, im wrong to challenge an idea.
If I choose to avoid it, I lack the care the idea should have (another idea). Therefore I am wrong until the woman decides otherwise.
When im right, it was permitted, not accepted.
When the woman is right, I gave up. :) (That or I was wrong, in which case I cannot admit it, what else would us men have to bitch about.) :)
You have toilet seats and other mind boggling actions we do, we have women and thier behaviors in general. :D

and vise versa. :)

Last edited:
Dang Forgo...great post man!

Mainly because we are naturally hunters, we find threats and go through logic to neutralize them. When they are complex we group together, we feed our aggressions on each other to show our strength, and use that strength to accomplish the goal, in this case understanding.
Obviously...its not a whooly mammoth, so it doesnt work too well, but we still need a target to place that aggression. :)

examples:
When we fix things...if they cant be fixed....we cuss at the tool.
When we buy things...if we cant justify the purchase, we blame the cause.

It is kind of interesting though, all that and you question the one area where any unknown questioning or disapproval of your methods is a possibility. :)

Obviously I may not be correct, only my view...no offence in any way intended in my views....parts of it is all in good fun. :)

Last edited:
forgo said:
:) the basis of every relationship evolves around sex...the primal instinct.

I very much disagree with this. I don't think every relationship evolves around sex. Relationships are symbiotic, dynamic interactions of a more intimate nature than just the physical. Very soulful unions are extraordinarily meaningful and go way beyond "the primal instinct."

It's similar with attraction. Every person we are attracted to is not necessarily for mating purposes. We meet people along our way for many different reasons and mating is only one of them.

Hugs,
Aliana

Aliana said:
Excellent post! MS9, you are an amazing woman!

Hugs,
Aliana

Backatcha Ms. Aliana ... and you're certainly someone who "gets it" as well, and are eloquent in your own spilling of words into print.

It's just unfortunate that so many feel it necessary to "instinctively" defend their gender rather than opening up their minds to a different perspective that might facilitate understanding and a more enjoyable and successful relationship.

We tend to be a society that wants to battle it out until we think someone "wins" but all this does is feed a cognitive thought process that leads us to negative thinking about our partner, and forgetting about why we're in the relationship to begin with.

Maybe one day it'll be figured out on a more massive scale, so that there's opportunity to REALLY experience the fundamental goodness that both sexes bring into a relationship, not to mention all those delicious moments that you can creatively bring into the mix to keep each day exciting and stimulating in a way that intensifies your need to be back together again when separated.

It's truly something to work towards, and I take great pleasure and satisfaction in knowing that my relationship counseling IRL has brought couples closer than they ever imagined possible. No, I don't do sex therapy (even though intimacy and sex are part of the equation at times), but more so approach couple challenges from a cognitive behavioral perspective, because it speaks to the very core of how we communicate with each other ... or not.

I just hope that those who are really serious about having a mutually beneficial relationship with the opportunity to succeed and experience longevity, stop tripping out on "trivial topics" and learn to appreciate the magnificence that each gender has to offer.

Remember, it's not all about sex ... but about the delicious and exquisite journey that leads to those scrumptious moments that say ... I'm really glad that you're in my life.

Last edited:
acaffrey said:
haha I think the famous one loves this thread a little too much ;)

And I think the "famous one" has gained a great deal of admiration from both male and female posters because of some of his contributions ... myself included.

His neutral approach and ability to embrace both sides of the argument makes him stand out in a superb way.

I truly wish we had a rep button in this thread, because there are MANY who deserve it BIG time. :D

MindStar9 said:
And I think the "famous one" has gained a great deal of admiration from both male and female posters because of some of his contributions ... myself included.

His neutral approach and ability to embrace both sides of the argument makes him stand out in a superb way.

I truly wish we had a rep button in this thread, because there are MANY who deserve it BIG time. :D

I second that! :)

Hugs,
Aliana

Yes I have alot of people I'd like to +rep... I really enjoyed this issue... and learned from alot of you ty

Aliana said:
I very much disagree with this. I don't think every relationship evolves around sex. Relationships are symbiotic, dynamic interactions of a more intimate nature than just the physical. Very soulful unions are extraordinarily meaningful and go way beyond "the primal instinct."

It's similar with attraction. Every person we are attracted to is not necessarily for mating purposes. We meet people along our way for many different reasons and mating is only one of them.

Hugs,
Aliana

Yeah I completely understand, and you are absolutely right, not all are...but most are...whether we notice or not. Part of that is just in fun, as I know there is much more to it. Mental and/or physical attraction is there in some form though, and attraction needs to be in place for at least one party to begin a relationship.

But by at least by some views in science. We all release pheromones ect, some believe energies...but something attracts us in a primal fashion. Same goes for animals, and we are that, we just happen to be blessed with thought, which I think gets in the way sometimes. We tend to want to belieive in something greater, some reason beyond the rudimentary, because its what we do. But, we are all animals, living organisms that without a brain would behave in similar fashion to simply exist.

At least thats where it all begins...we make relationships more ourselves, by choice and to fulfill our need for it to be more. :)

By all means though you are right. :)

Another note...my personal definition of sex isnt all physical, you can have great oral/mental sex....like a...topic, on some forum somewhere. :rolleyes:

Very cool reading imo if you couldnt tell it had my brain rolling for a sec. :)
Interesting stuff for sure. + reps all around.

Last edited:
awww, what a love in.

i brought drums.

seriously though, who brings the ceiling fan blades DOWN to clean them?

Forgot to mention one other word I find fascinating ... "transparency" ;)

Oh yes, and a sneak peak at tomorrow's "Quote of the Day" at Reality Port ...

"A penetrating mind can be a stimulating part of foreplay!"

And for all you Yogi Berra fans out there ...
"Stimulation is the key to being excited!"

I still like "transparency" though, because it TOO speaks volumes! :D

Relationships don't have to be so encumbering ... we really make them that way by choice, whether conscious or otherwise.

Yes, let the "love in" continue, it's very stimulating and educating.

Last edited:
MindStar9 said:
And for all you Yogi Berra fans out there ...
"Stimulation is the key to being excited!"
LOL!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yogi Berra shows up in a psycological discussion. I think I've seen it ALL now.

DAMN!

I havent read all of this yet, as I need to get ready for work

but what Ive read so far

and what Ive experienced in the past couple of days

have opened my eyes quite a bit, honestly im not kidding, opens up a whole new path of thinking. :wise:

Now, if only I could freakin figure out what I goin on with this one woman I would like to get together with... But, this has definetly opened my eyes on the issue, and just simply how to deal with woman in general.

Oh and legion, if you read this, I used to be in the same boat as you.

Now im employed at the highest paying job Ive ever had so far. I feel great about myself, my personality, my looks, Im working out also, trying to get into the Canadian Armed Forces ^_^

And I dont even need to work out either, I know Im fine just the way I am. But im doing it to get into the military

Basically, me and you seem to be the same Legion :p

forgo said:
Yeah I completely understand, and you are absolutely right, not all are...but most are...whether we notice or not. Part of that is just in fun, as I know there is much more to it. Mental and/or physical attraction is there in some form though, and attraction needs to be in place for at least one party to begin a relationship.

But by at least by some views in science. We all release pheromones ect, some believe energies...but something attracts us in a primal fashion. Same goes for animals, and we are that, we just happen to be blessed with thought, which I think gets in the way sometimes. We tend to want to belieive in something greater, some reason beyond the rudimentary, because its what we do. But, we are all animals, living organisms that without a brain would behave in similar fashion to simply exist.

At least thats where it all begins...we make relationships more ourselves, by choice and to fulfill our need for it to be more.

By all means though you are right.

Another note...my personal definition of sex isnt all physical, you can have great oral/mental sex....like a...topic, on some forum somewhere. :rolleyes:

Very cool reading imo if you couldnt tell it had my brain rolling for a sec.
Interesting stuff for sure. + reps all around.

This is Exactly what I was getting at...Thank You Forgo :) .

And I have to agree, this was a very interesting thread to be part of.

And btw Legion, you didn't have to change your avy pic, but I wanted to let you know that just the fact that you did and how you did it, shows alot of character, for that you've earned my respect :) ... the topic was definetly worthwhile, I hope that perhaps you would rethink and reevaluate your thoughts on women being... "less intelligent of the genders"... ;) (thats what triggered me into responding to begin with). Good Luck and keep up the hope, the right girl will come through... life moves in strange ways :girl:

WOW, over 200 posts in this thread. I really have not been keeping up with the "off topic" stuff. Something to catch up with this weekend.

But remember gentlemen, "courtesy at all times".

Mikah said:
This is Exactly what I was getting at...Thank You Forgo .

And I have to agree, this was a very interesting thread to be part of.

And btw Legion, you didn't have to change your avy pic, but I wanted to let you know that just the fact that you did and how you did it, shows alot of character, for that you've earned my respect ... the topic was definetly worthwhile, I hope that perhaps you would rethink and reevaluate your thoughts on women being... "less intelligent of the genders"... (thats what triggered me into responding to begin with). Good Luck and keep up the hope, the right girl will come through... life moves in strange ways

meh u got me completely wrong damnit :laugh:
the avy if you knew what foamy is you would see it as a pure joke. listen to his cartoons and you will know.

Also i only posted this as a pure joke nothing else but look what it started :D And i dont think less of any woman, i never treated any woman with disrespect etc... i'm a good chap :) although i guess some ppl might get another impression sometimes but then they might need a bit more of a sick sense of humour and some distance to life :D uuum or sumthing :D

Back