HUNT for your COUNTRY

Changes to the South African Team :

Goblixie and Mynx will temporally step down from the SA team.

Please move Deejay dj Jaguar and William Dutch Chap into the main team.

Thanks,
MP

:wise: ...oh, by the way:wise:

...That counts for a lot of you; could you all check your names are down on the Team list PROPERLY, don't want to make the wrong people famous:)

My complete and full ingame name is:

Bregi Ardorj-Njarr Fnorj Fjark. I've neglected the last part and you've typed Ardorj-Njarr wrong ... how hard can it be? ;) :rolleyes: ;)

PS. I've given up my place for Chielsen. We will survive this stage!

Last edited:
WOF - Radio News - in your Media Player

Hi everyone,

We have set up & recorded for our Radio Station Raven-z.com - World of Fire Power News, it's playing throughout the WOF, in conjuction with Entopia News & Kicking Arse music.

11 News broadcasts are set & we hope too add up too 20 more all detailed with informative News on the WOF, plus interviews & Entropia News.

raven-z_460x80.jpg

Check it out, we have had so much fun setting it up - Xeno is our News reader & resercher, Dolores is setting it all up & is running the whole show & in House main Dj - please check it out, the new set up includes:
  • WOF News - info taken direct from the WOF threads
  • Entropia News
  • Entropia Weather
  • Entropia Science News
  • Recipe of the Week
  • Polish Team Interviews

More too be added daily
You will fall over, this is not silly, its extreamly dangerous Radio.

The Radio runs' 24/7 - we carn't stop it....

Links below

Web site link
Schedules
Dircet link - click this - it will play the radio automatically in your media player
Entropia Art Gallery

Good Luck Wales. :yay: :wtg: :yay:
Moonfish

Ravaj Ravaj Born, Scorpio

I am available for team Canada should they need me. :)

For Scotland...

Karak Rookie Inu

I try @ help out with the Scotland team...

Corban corby Anderson

Proud to represent Team England

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hugh Willose

Hugh Willose for Team Scotland

My complete and full ingame name is:

Bregi Ardorj-Njarr Fnorj Fjark. I've neglected the last part and you've typed Ardorj-Njarr wrong ... how hard can it be? ;) :rolleyes: ;)

PS. I've given up my place for Chielsen. We will survive this stage!
Too bad i wasn't allowed to hunt :(

Sign me up 4 denmark - they still need some sustitude

:d

now shall we se :p

fredrik Proppen brodin

sweden

gear full shadow, imp mk2, imp fap

now shall we se :p

fredrik Proppen brodin

sweden

gear full shadow, imp mk2, imp fap

I swear that the Swedish team is full and has been for days now. LOL

Hurrikane!

Please be so kind and substitute our main team member Missy Extasy West by MH Grave Digger.

Jamira
Captain of Team Germany

I'd like to join Team Portugal if possible.

Hurrikane!

Please be so kind and substitute our main team member Missy Extasy West by MH Grave Digger.

Jamira
Captain of Team Germany

Anyone out there to lend us a modmerc ... or 4 ? :jawdrop: :laugh:

Gratz to your new team member ;)

Me wana join portugal also plz

Jacky Mathayus Miklini ready to serve his country for the glory and honour of Portugal :yay:

I did notice all these new signings... will update later. All Teams will recieve Start Times to choose from in a few minutes:)

Hurrikane

Will the american team take me?

I'm sure if you post in their team thread they may consider you if spaces appear later, but USA are currently full. The same goes to Mr Fredrik Proppen Brodin, for Sweden.

Hurrikane

Nope! But we will! :D

JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA JOIN TEAM EUDORIA

Am I allowed to do this...?

Team Eudoria have a new team member: Jayce Jayce Stone.

Can you add him to our team please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Ireland

Photon...

As discussed... count me in if needed :)

Photon...

As discussed... count me in if needed :)

Hi, not the most definite of signings... do you want me to add you to Team Ireland?

Hurrikane

Hurrikane!

Please remove "Pirx Danford" and "Alexander K' Kamp" from the german main team and add "-x Venus x-" and "SH Lucky Girl" instead of them.

Jamira
Captain of Team Germany

Back