Hunting log miniseries

@Evey - As I have already written to you, I absolutely love and enjoy this type of content - It's brilliant, it's something I look forward to, it gives even someone like me new insight - I appreciate you taking the time to do this. 💪 Thanks mate

Cool thread, appreciate you sharing

quickly found out tt returns were very different than what people complaining were saying and my results were a lot closer to the active players' shared numbers.
i also had the same (quite pleasant!) conclusion when checking my own data when i started hunting

very good motivation in this thread, hoping to see even more of it :)

thank you for sharing

A blast to read the whole story including the screenshots giving the whole story an additional touch so you kinda get to feel it. Prolly could make a video with the amount of ss showing you hunting the whole years only by the globals. Great content!

Last edited:
It was entertaining to read your story Evey. You've got a very understanding Mrs. 😁 gratz on sales, weapon pulls, and event placings. Great work on the shrooms to open those doors.

This is like a some of Netflix documentaries, very good thread. Some new people ask me if its possible to profit and withdraw from this game, this is a nice proof.

Amazing documenting and screenshots!

This looks like an adventure series that unfolds before our eyes.

Thank You for sharing this to everyone, I loved it!

:wtg::woot:

Episode 7​

2021 - the lucky one​

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"

IN (TT)OUT (TT)TT Return (%)
191k ped TT loss.

Monthtt intt outtt return%ttafter MU% after MUMU
ian. 20219855379890183481100,35%25981102,64%22500
feb. 2021454028438618-1541096,61%16890103,72%32300
mar. 2021794805766575-2823096,45%12117101,52%40347
apr. 20218586928615842892100,34%36024104,20%33132
mai 2021424399411717-1268297,01%10165102,40%22847
iun. 2021834664817853-1681197,99%5862100,70%22673
iul. 2021779365768305-1106098,58%69658108,94%80718
aug. 202111247251079463-4526295,98%50189104,46%95451
sept. 2021400952397293-365999,09%49227112,28%52886
oct. 2021571382557736-1364697,61%22826103,99%36472
nov. 202110412391032019-922099,11%16314101,57%25534
dec. 202113433721301454-4191896,88%-2630998,04%15609

EventTT inTT outBalanceTT %
EM 2021999501989000-1050198,95%
Eomons 202120676062006514-6109297,05%
HM 20215539665557221756100,32%
MM 202115121611461321-5084096,64%

Year result after MU*: +288944

* I write MU as I sell it. Sometimes the MU on that month does not reflect the MU farmed that month, but it does reflect all MU spent that month (pills, enh, L amps).
Mu is everything I sell in direct trade, shop or auction. Auction fees are substracted. Shrapnel conversion is not tracked but TT of burned enhancer is included in TT Out.
Merry Mayhem is the month where a ton of MU is burned for the event it's why it's usually in negative, but all MU looted is sold later on.
A lot of profit went into gear ;)

Gear used:
LP100, Mayhem & Hazen armour sets. Easter 2020 & Hallo 2019. Mod2600, adj resto

Skills:
Start: 195 ranged laser, 91 looter, 175 hit pistol, 355 hp
End: 255 dmg, 241 hit, 93 biotropic, 102 evader, 120 swordsman hit, animal looter 109

Loots:
Hofs:
4.1k MM daiki 10
7.8k MM Hispidus
7.6k WL 10
9.2k Easter Mayhem WL10
7k Ester Evis 10
10k from 26k in RDI
5k LT OA
15k Moloch master
9.5k EO Pw
3.1k EO Pw
3k EO Pw
8.9k EO Pw

Rares:
Electric attack 7
Mod Shadow Helm (M)
Mod implant
RDI Backpack!!!
Mod Shadow Arms (M)
Mod Shadow Foot (M)
Angel Thighs (F) - I was missing thighs so these came in handy!
DOA Slugstorm
Mod Shadow Arms (F)
Mod Exca
Mod Shadow Thighs (F)
Enigma L4 - missed the loot
Lock capacitorsss
RDI Backpack Adj!
Mod Nano discovery
TP chip 5 TEN Edition

Event placements

Easter Mayhem - last competitive mayhem

Defence - Category 10
  • 4th - Eve Evey Everglades - 02:09:40 - 7000 Mayhem Tokens (with LP100 T9)

2021 was an amazing year. I started with T8 LP100 Mod and I pushed hard. I was enjoying hunting a lot and I wanted to tier th pistol as fast as possible hoping to get it to T10 by migration so I had to be very active. Luckily there was Gorgon and RDI so I alternated those two for the first 3 months of the year, working on backpack dailies and farming gorgon mats which had good markup, allowing me to cover losses and also gather mats for next tiers. NI had just started the Community Recognition Program awarding a set of low protection armor but with 10% skill buff - the skill buff part was a suggestion from my wife in one of the developer calls NI had from time to time. Not knowing how much we would use it later on... ;)

Easter Mayhem came with good returns - ended with almost 99%, high box price, above 3 each and I went hard for high cats. Didn't have luck with points so no placement in Annihilation but I did place in Defence. I was again pushed down in scores by exploit, luckily! If I had place one spot higher, I would have pulled the last LP100 fro vendor to sell it. Bullet went by my ear so close!!!

C1 BABYY!!! After Easter a VU came and got us the C1 expansion. A much bigger and more complex instance, with new mechanics with an emphasis on team work. Ofc we teamed up fast and went for it, finished it in the first day and then we farmed it. Slowly the ventilation room killed the spirit and desire to farm and team members lost interest1 by 1 so we focused more on daily A1 + B1 and after, gorgon waves. By the end of April I had my 500 contracts ready for the backpack so I rushed and clicked the mission. Nice stats and super hard to get, crazy amount of work but also some help for which I am grateful to my friends. There were hints from MA about the tezlapod pet but nothing to be foudn in game, no matter how much i ran around the newly improved vegetation around Oshiri hearts...

At that time I was doing RDI content with many friends from HM and because there were rumors of the opposite side to attack them in LGs, I decided to drag my PVP noob ass to LG and try to give a hand. I joined the soc shortly and was pretty happy to discover not only the friends I knew but all soc peeps were amazing folks.

NI had pretty badass content in the past few years, the guys got a lot of new cool stuff to the universe and Moloch caves just introduced with some hints of epic stuff to be discovered. I rushed and accessed the cave in the second day and later that week, after opping Perception for so long, finally managed to hit lvl 100 looter.

Mul ritual started but I was not drawn to those much and Im not the one to grind for codex so didn't do them as I do other mobs, but I jumped on Eomons early on, remembering the shopkeeper I got in the first hour I did migra a while back. BEcause as always spawns are a big mess in this game had to fight for lower maturity almost for every mob so I decided to try the big ones. Those got my but kicked really hard but I made it work so I stayed.
Second day of migra, a healer came to me runnign by for his life, a nexnecis was chasing to murder him so I switched from my prowler and killed the beast and to my surprise, I got an rare HOF on it, while I was looking for rare HOFs from the other monsters, the ones I was actually camping. Got an electric attack chip 7, some 500 peds MU, not bad but little did I know that rare item was the start of a crazy series of rares in that migra. farming migra made sense because that year, IIRC, they started to drop the summer boxes on mobs outside. Two weeks later after a lot of grind, the first mod shadow item popped in my loot and I was extremly happy. It dropped in the middle of the night and yes ofc I hade to go and wake up Lu and brag that I got the thing on my shift. I was then trying to oconvince myself and my better half that with that loot plsu all the boxes we could pay off any potential big loss in eomons so we should push pedal to the metal. Two weeks later another piece came along. All the money went into further gearing, slowly convincing wifey she needs to add some gear here and there as well :D
Looted 4 mod shadow parts, an angel, a mod exca, a slughstorm and the electric chip, during that migra. Hunted a lot and it payed off. I managed to get the pistol to T10 as well, gettign the ATH for it. Migra was 97%, a little bit over 60k tt loss but epic on the rare items side. I was using gamma and beta which were 150 each, a but also a lot of armatrix when I could find them. Shame the UL RDI gamma came into the game too late :D

Migra ended and I went back to Gorgon waves until VU came with another new expansion that changed our play style a lot. Lock capacitors were dropping on tezla wave and we started to do things in the 15 minutes in between the tezla waves. Very crowded place but we liked a lot that content so we stayed for many months and successfully farmed that place. The pets were around 15k in the beginning and they allowed further investment in gear, cover for big TT losses and even getting some nice profits while having a blast. Had a little gold rush run, but wasn't any good points so back to hardcore farming!

End of October came and MA dropped the big bomb on us: new Mayhem format, no more competition, because MA deals with exploits like this - they remove the reason for why people want to expploit, in this case, they removed the competition from Mayhems.
But they added new items in Mayhem vendor which made me unable to sleep for 2 days. I saw the mod nano and I could not stop thinking about it. My dilema was this: I was close to getting it, very close, it was worth a lot if sold, but obviously in my hand it woudl have been even more valuable... but it was a big risk. But I was only level 78... sorin was telling me I need liek 2 years to max it, messi told me "are you blind? can't you see that damage?". Bit of family meetings and it was decided, I was gonna go for it and try to sell the LP or give it to Lu. Either would have been great! With heavy heart, I grabbed all the swords I could find and went to skill, something I never actually did since I was lvl 10 or so....

Mayhem started and as I was getting close to the nano, got some skills and put all the codex in swords, got it to 85ish and I streamed on twitch as I was counting the last few tokens. The "chat" gave me a nice surprise, some of them got out of the instance and start dancing around the Mayhem vendor as I pulled and got the ATH for it. Those were great moments and damn was I shaking!

I had a incredible luck and I am thankful to @Jhereg for allowing me to rent his Reaper's blade and be done with skilling after MM in like a month and a half. I did some skilling in between mayhems too, the nano was being tested and ticked a little bit as well, I was getting ATHs for the tiers. Every minute I wasn't swinging a sword to skill was painful but I had my setup ready, with the Ascension armor borrowed a ring as well, mod resto and giga pumped ready to go skill!

Highlights tomorrow
Hope you enjoyed the episode. We had goosebumps going through all the goodies

Last edited:

Highlights 2021​

As with every begining of year, it’s MM grind!

index.php

index.php

After MM there’s always some relxing hunt :D

index.php

But soon enough back to business. Alternating the goodies

index.php

index.php

My META was always low, but I did chase 5 - 10 mobs for the ranks..

index.php

Rushing to get the extra DPS

index.php

Rocking the RDI :)

index.php

Amazing gun but harsh on L amps

index.php

And sometimes harsh on enhancers as well

index.php

Easter Mayhem the good stuff! It was a good Easter MAyhem for sure.

index.php

index.php

My Easter MAyhem placement was with a goos set of pistols, LP100 T9 and Ancient MM t10 and that’s how it used to look towards the end back when it was really fun but so demanding

index.php

index.php

After Ester MAyhem we had the C1 BABYY!!!

index.php

index.php

index.php

500 contracts ready to spend

index.php

Gorgon stuff

index.php

Moloch mission

index.php

More Gorgon

index.php

Interesting PVP event in NI, we had a lot of fun

index.php

Got a nice chunk from the “scam boss”

index.php

The big migra has arrived. While doing Eomons prowlers hoping for rare HOFs, I killed a nexnecis that was chasing a healer. It gave me a rare, a blood rush then little dissapoinment, it was not the kind of rare I was looking to get on that LA. But little dind I knew, it was the start of a nice summer

index.php

LT 5k

index.php

Eomon HOF

index.php

My first Mod Shadow

index.php

The reason why MA introduced big boss mobs in the middle of event spawns, after many reports of AFKing...

index.php

Huge TT losses were scarry, so I was lookig for some TT back ;)

index.php

Rare item on spiders, Mod Implant

index.php

Rdi Backpack adjusted!

index.php

Rare loot, mod shadow arms

index.php

Rare loot, mod shadow foot

index.php

Rare loot, imp angel

index.php

Rare loot, slugstorm on spider

index.php

Rare loot sexy HOF lsit

index.php

Rare loot, mod shadow arms

index.php

9k HOF

index.php

3k Eomon

index.php

Last edited:
One major milestone was tiering the LP100 to T10. Being the first to T10 it was an ATH but the main thing it gave more DPS so we were hoping to get it as soon as possible!

index.php

And we got it!

index.php

Rare loot, mod exca

index.php

HOF Eomon Pw

index.php

Burning through amps like crazy

index.php

Rare loot, mod shadow thighs

index.php

HOF 8900 Eomon PW

index.php

Tempest screenie

index.php

Starts a shop in Medusa Mall after migra

index.php

Rare loot, Enigma L4

index.php

index.php

Some Gold Rush

index.php

Mulcibering, one of my favourite activities

index.php

Adj backpack

index.php

VU came with amazin new buffs! Electrotherapy and Crit Damage. Adopted the Goodboy :D

index.php

Our little pokemons playing together :D

index.php

Rare loot, Lock capacitor

index.php

MA added mod anno in the vendor so I started skillign for it little by little

index.php

In between tezla waves

index.php

Getting the Ascension pieces

index.php

Hard work ahead

index.php

Daily RDI and finally completed Hazen set after buying the foot and making the 2nd Hazen set in game at that date.

index.php

HM started

index.php

Reting Reapers, best weapon to skill with at that time

index.php

Mod nano discovery!!!

index.php

Cyrene skilling

index.php

1.2k% MU on Esis, time to sell!

index.php

MM time!

index.php

TWEN S got me a TEN TP chip

index.php

Year end, with a lot of grind

index.php

I enjoy this thread very much. Keep up the good progress in-game aswell as the forum Eve.
Grats to all the cool achievements!

Back