Help: I need 5 new avatars to test the way a new player can live on 15$/month << please read if you are new >>

well we all know one of the avatars got a perma ban for scamming, turned out he had like 5 other avatars too. the remaining four quit all about half way through

well we all know one of the avatars got a perma ban for scamming, turned out he had like 5 other avatars too. the remaining four quit all about half way through

That is not exactly true. True is that Cherry Lady turned out to be a scammer. I name him, because he admitted it openly here. 2 stopped before it even began, and one shortly after because of various reasons. I do still play, thogh at the moment i have not that much time to.

I have a maxed Breer M2a with a A102 amp. What should I hunt on Calypso? I cannot find any Cornudacauda for some reason around Fort Zeus like you mentioned.

Thanks.

I have a maxed Breer M2a with a A102 amp. What should I hunt on Calypso? I cannot find any Cornudacauda for some reason around Fort Zeus like you mentioned.

Thanks.

Try heading west.

THis game is not dynamic or random - it is "rigged" and as soon as people realize that they quit - there is the problem plain and simple - no big egotistical experiment needed to prove what us mortals already know.

Please kindly step back into the matrix and one of our agents will hook you back in. Resistance is futile!

Back