Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Gamble it mining (OA/MA-109 etc)

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Dont Depo it

Votes: 140 44.7%

• Total voters
i would use them to buy ammo for emik s30`s on snables w/o loot them(no need to loot them cause its no big difference nway :D ) and see how long you need to burn them :D
You might recover some at end in skills too :D

Travel the world :yay: with no planning at all, just leave asap :3

Wouldn't deposit... too many IRL things to do....

If money was flowing out of my pockets, then i would spend on ammo, ammo and even more ammo.... and get my skills up faster naturally using the correct SIB guns, not what i have enough peds left over to buy....

Stinky:yay:

think 100k ped would buy you hangar plus change for decent amount of skill/equipment today.

I would have bought shadow parts i think;)

I'd get a StrikeHammer & a set of Angel & hunt with any left over. :handgun:

spend it wisely into.....
hunting, some mining and crafting
Hoping then i get more Globals and HOFs

:cool::laugh::yay:

I go to mine bank as always and talk with the council what is worth to buy on short terms as actions.;)

I would probably buy some rare items just for collecting, would probably create some über-expensive customized clothes to. would probably just mine and powerfist for the rest, at least until VU10..

spend half of it upgrading my pc, 1/4 on my wife top stop her complaining about playing the pc and 1/4 on increasing skillin in beauty proffesion.

I voted something else... sounds boring I know, but I am happy with my gear (I know I will never own Shadow, DOA, etc...)

Ammo... and have some nice hunts.

Weapon upgrade and skills to max it out plus meet my other long term EU goals. That would probably only be about half of 10K so the rest would go into investment endevours and a nice PED buffer to work with.
Posted via Mobile Device

First thing I'd do is chip up my hp quite a bit:) With the rest of the money I would probably just hunt with, and maybe buy jag or something ;)

you can buy your old ml35 back for that much :D

i'd go with the angel + nice weapon combo if your a hunter

els chip in in mining so you can use the phat finders and go mine cnd

crafting is odd i wouldent spunk all my money there

If I had it available to deposit:
don't depo, buy another m/cycle and a LOT of petrol and visit some IG friends IRL.

If I have to use it in EU:
ML-35 or Jungle Stalker, a Dante, various skill chips, a bigger UL SIB gun for hunting with, Adj Fap, full Ghoul (cos I've always wanted it).

Or buy 10 sheds on 10 different LAs :D

you can buy your old ml35 back for that much :D

i'd go with the angel + nice weapon combo if your a hunter

els chip in in mining so you can use the phat finders and go mine cnd

crafting is odd i wouldent spunk all my money there

How is my Betty anyway??? Treating you nice with her nice hits on noobs in PvP I hope :)

seems alot of people not willing to put money ingame :scratch2:

Maybe MA/FPC should look at this thread :poke: Marco?

I would get me a better riffle,:)

Voted on Don't Deposit.

I could spend 10k better on other things.

I'd buy fruit/sweetstuff/nutrio, store it until a bonus skill period (2 or 3 times skill gains), skill pet handler during bonus skill period, then wait for pet VU and sell the skills. While waiting for skill bonus period and pet VU I would stock up on very low markup 10-11 ped ESIs.

This is pure speculation, but at current fruit prices and after skill bonus and pet VU, I'd guess a 500-1000% ROI.

If you had $10,000 USD to depo right now what would you do with it?
Spend that money in another RCE Game,
that can't be named here in Forum.

Greetings - Zwarka

$10,000 for spending in-game?

Full Jaguar (UNL)

10xDeterminations (for those long melee hunts)

Better TP Chip/Implant

Large Spike Club

Ammo ammo ammo Sword repair:)

Something by Fireforge, Starkhov or Tegretov just to have one fancy gun:)

Hurrikane

Truthfully i would pay off some bills but, in the spirit of the thread, assuming i did deposit it....I would just keep doing what i normally do. Buying CB-24's and killing anything and everything, mostly troxies :cool: Never bought a single skill chip, though i have had 2 given to me as presents so i'm not totally a skill chip virgin :ahh:

I wouldn't give MA another $10.000 :(

if only

If i had that much usd to depo i would buy some uber amour and a few uber gun and then maybe some skill and lots of ammo and finely hunt the mobs that i can only dream about hunting and then some crafting of course:yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:.

ML-35 15k
Adj Fap 45k

Those are the only 2 items I would need to be a happy player :)
Id spend the rest mostly on ammo :)

with the money I would get a new laptop that can run CE2 so I can continue playing EU, unfortunately I dont have that money and probably wont be back in eu after CE2

Back