• Dont Depo it

Votes: 140 44.7%

• Total voters
either a ML-35 or something of that nature (ie cammo or DOA maybe) ~15k
decent armor jag type (or lots of martial parts *love that stuff*) ~20k
fap ... prolly and adj fap or a hedok-sk50(UL) ~30k

about 55k ped here ....

skills for the fap, and unlock coolness. maybe 5k ped

thats 40k ped for ammo ... should keep me busy for awhile.

maybe a shop somewhere.

Ammo for a whole month:sniper:

EU is not the same as when I started playing, since you have a option not to deposit in game that is what I voted for.

I voted that you not deposit the funds in game and I recommended to you to do the following if you have not done it already , buy a house or a car , if you have these items then maybe consider putting the money into another investment.

If the 10k is disposable to you its not really enough to get uber items and before you go looking to buy skills see how hard its to sell them after wards and how they are just about worthless; then factor in that selling them will be a 10% further lose since you had to buy them in the first place.

I would spend 50k ped on some kind of unl high dmg gun (not unl sib) and some kind of armor.

then 30k chipping in to be able to use the weapon better.

20k should be a good amount of ammo to blast away on something big and fun :)
:handgun:

If it was 10k USD I had to spend on MA, I think I would wait and perhaps buy some shares when they go public.

Partner up and buy some land - continuing returns.

With that amount of money, it would be possible to make them grow, which is exactly what I would do. At some point I would like to buy a LA, but even with that kind of money, it would probably be sometime before that would happen.

I'd invest in into gold. Games come and go GOLD stays for AIONS (or ages)...

If I HAD to deposit it, then I'd buy:

Adjusted FAP
Adjusted V1 or a DOA Strikehammer

Probably some skill chips to increase my FA pro standing, and a few large chips in various HP related skills.

The rest for ammo :)

Would figure out what L craftable stuff you need for your profession and buy the bps. Maybe some other bps as well like a oa104 or 105. By the time it would take anyone to be able to click these bps efficiently you will be out a good chunk of the money but you will have access to equipment cheaper forever and probably be selling a fair amount as well.

The question really is....do you want to ever depo again? Some ppl would take that straight to the crafting machine and start clicking lvl9 attachments on full condition for awhile :eek:

Hm if I was forced to deposit:

Laser pistol UL SIB

And thats about it, play for the rest of the ped.

But i voted "dont depo" I would rather spend it IRL, a car, stereo and compter

I'd buy twin Peaks from MA (with a little more investment in my part) and tell everyone to 'get out of my house'

10k US$ ? :scratch2:

Neh come back when it's 100k US$, then we talk about it. ;)

:silly2:

I would probably start using amps a little more often than I do.

Still no comment from MA on this thread, I thought it was constructed in an open and orderly way that they might contribute.....

Sending support now with link :)

I wouldnt dump any money into EU at all right now. Returns are far to skinny to toss that much ped into a system that is far tooo lobsided.

Invest in something outworld like a cd for 6 months then if Crytropia is live and brings the economy back to normal from crackhouse levels then think about a depo.

100,000 peds...mmmm

106 gun amp, a good UL laser pistol....id use the rest as bankroll.

I would buy an UL SIB gun + L armor, like a martial and rest in ammo ...

spent 10k $ is just crazy ...

Back