News: Information regarding Withdrawals

Not true, they will raise deposit limit. Mine is $5,000.00 a month. They'd likely give me more if I asked.

The guy was talking about someone using "stolen card" to depo, spend / wd.

Ofc you can ask for 100kE limit if you want to. But you ask for it. No chargebacks possible.

And if its your 5th deposit as years long customer - risk of chargeback is non existent.

I.

Business Day 82 still no commit.

WTF MA

WTF MA
There is absolutely no chance of them still missing any piece of information from you, or that any communication in any direction got lost? Do they close support tickets without reply? You need to be absolutely sure but they should tell you upon request. The only valid reason for total silence is a criminal investigation running in the background. If you suspect that, are certain of your innocence and that there was no error on your part, there are steps you can take which have been mentioned around here many times. (Edit: Forgot for a moment that you already did, as mentioned above. Not sure if you'll be able to share the outcome, but it sure would be interesting.)

Just so you know.
It is a lot easier to raise deposit limit than it is to generate the cash to fund a withdrawal.

Just so you know.
It is a lot easier to raise deposit limit than it is to generate the cash to fund a withdrawal.
This is exactly the point I tried to highlight earlier, but it is troubling that they are not transparent about it if this is the case. Until this changes, speculations about other reasons, including less than legitimate ones, will keep surfacing in public spaces.

We also need to stop stating allegations and unproven deductions as if they were facts ourselves. I know this appeal is 100% futile, but here it is made once more. It does nothing to improve anyone's standing. I call the above a theory pending further evidence.

WTF MA
This worries me. When a well-known friendly player gets put on the back burner. I wonder if MA differentiates between someone who sold everything and is leaving the game, vs. someone who is doing to profit taking.

never mind its already been mentioned and discussed in previous posts.

There is absolutely no chance of them still missing any piece of information from you, or that any communication in any direction got lost? Do they close support tickets without reply? You need to be absolutely sure but they should tell you upon request. The only valid reason for total silence is a criminal investigation running in the background. If you suspect that, are certain of your innocence and that there was no error on your part, there are steps you can take which have been mentioned around here many times. (Edit: Forgot for a moment that you already did, as mentioned above. Not sure if you'll be able to share the outcome, but it sure would be interesting.)
Lol, no criminal investigations.

Support replies, they say "just wait longer" no I haven't missed any communications.

This worries me. When a well-known friendly player gets put on the back burner. I wonder if MA differentiates between someone who sold everything and is leaving the game, vs. someone who is doing to profit taking.

This is totally nuts. It's not even close to my entire account.

This raises serious questions about the solvency of MA to be honest. The layoff announcement doesn't exactly make me more confident.

My first withdrawal in EIGHTEEN YEARS!

My first withdrawal in EIGHTEEN YEARS !

I think that is the reason for the particularly slow process that you are experiencing,
others will confirm that the 1st withdrawal takes longer, and in your case there is a long avatar history to "evaluate".

This is my first withdrawal ever (Account Created: 2006-03-12)
15077725 20 Feb 2023 19:33 Pending Bank Withdrawal -154973.00

112 days (75 working) still no news.
After 60 working days, I made a support case. They said that they were having delays.
After 71 working days, I made a new case asking for an update and if they needed anything from me.
This case hasn't been answered yet after a week.

I'm so glad you posted this. I didn't notice that I got an email requesting a newer ID than the one I already had on record and your post made me go check. Sure enough I had the message from a couple of weeks ago.

Also, I put in the withdrawal request on 3/17/2023 and was requested to provide a newer ID on 5/22/2023 for anyone curious.
You have to put a new ID every 2 years.

I think that is the reason for the particularly slow process that you are experiencing,
others will confirm that the 1st withdrawal takes longer, and in your case there is a long avatar history to "evaluate".

82 Business days is ludicrous.

This is my first withdrawal ever (Account Created: 2006-03-12)
15077725 20 Feb 2023 19:33 Pending Bank Withdrawal -154973.00

112 days (75 working) still no news.
After 60 working days, I made a support case. They said that they were having delays.
After 71 working days, I made a new case asking for an update and if they needed anything from me.
This case hasn't been answered yet after a week.

I'm at 82 Business days. I clicked the button 2-9-23.

Sadly I doubt you'll get yours anytime soon.

You have to put a new ID every 2 years.
A passport is valid for 10 years, which means they get the same copy no matter how often they ask for it before it expires. Various forms of national IDs usually also are valid for longer periods than those 2 years. It doesn't expire because of a company's internal rules. If this was a reason for delays in processing a withdrawal request, it is invalid and where one is left with no recourse, public protest is quite in order, or even stiffer means. If there are other grounds for delays and no credible explanation given, one cannot expect everybody to remain silent, either. This is not going to stop until the process is made transparent.

I wonder if the holders of a Swedish 'personnummer' experience the same delays, especially when they are inconsistent. This would prove that one's ID documentation is not the issue. Or similar with the administrator's access to means of investigation which the Swedish system affords (in other words, where financial privacy is almost non-existent). Or vice versa, if they get their withdrawal on time, every time.

A passport is valid for 10 years, which means they get the same copy no matter how often they ask for it before it expires. Various forms of national IDs usually also are valid for longer periods than those 2 years. It doesn't expire because of a company's internal rules. If this was a reason for delays in processing a withdrawal request, it is invalid and where one is left with no recourse, public protest is quite in order, or even stiffer means. If there are other grounds for delays and no credible explanation given, one cannot expect everybody to remain silent, either. This is not going to stop until the process is made transparent.

I wonder if the holders of a Swedish 'personnummer' experience the same delays, especially when they are inconsistent. This would prove that one's ID documentation is not the issue. Or similar with the administrator's access to means of investigation which the Swedish system affords (in other words, where financial privacy is almost non-existent). Or vice versa, if they get their withdrawal on time, every time.
2 year ID checks are pretty good, perhaps too long, for all the accounts being sold.

i had a withdrawal commit two weeks ago for what it's worth... but i depo/withdraw on a very consistent basis....

MA is moving and laying people off...

presumably they are also moving assets around and doing accounting, so your withdrawals are gonna be delayed.

if you're worried, start a bank run and fire sale everything to me for 10% market value.

Business day 83.

Still no commit.

WTF?

i had a withdrawal commit two weeks ago for what it's worth... but i depo/withdraw on a very consistent basis....

MA is moving and laying people off...

presumably they are also moving assets around and doing accounting, so your withdrawals are gonna be delayed.

if you're worried, start a bank run and fire sale everything to me for 10% market value.
When did you click the button?

I clicked 2-9-23, I'm over 4 months now.

How arent you worried?

Im awaiting 11k$+ withdrawal myself and Im quite worried seeing ppl wait for 4 months. Im only 2 months in at which point I would start checking but as it seems - I would be much early.

I.

How arent you worried?

Im awaiting 11k$+ withdrawal myself and Im quite worried seeing ppl wait for 4 months. Im only 2 months in at which point I would start checking but as it seems - I would be much early.

I.
Sadly, you'll be waiting a while. I clicked on 2-9-23, today is business day 84.

Sadly, you'll be waiting a while. I clicked on 2-9-23, today is business day 84.
Looks like something else is going on with your account/withdrawal specifically, as based on the other withdrawal thread, peoples' withdrawals are going through.

Looks like something else is going on with your account/withdrawal specifically, as based on the other withdrawal thread, peoples' withdrawals are going through.
I belive its not just him.
I also clicked on 21/02/2023 and today 13/06/2023 and still pending.
Maybe others dont even report the delay at all.
I think it maybe tide to the amount, idk if its a legal reason or some other but from what i can read so far the delays are almost all in amount over 5kUSD.
I am sorry if im saying something wrong but i think there is not been reported a delay on amounts of 200USD and so on.
I Hope this issue can be solved asap to all of us becuase regardless the amount 50 working days are not 60 or 70.

2/27/23 initiated

5/22/23 funds in bank

A little more trust from the players to mindark after 20 years of existence wuld be a good idea to start with

Trust? Sure. I trust them.

I withdrew several times in past few yrs, but amounts of around 1000$.
This is my one bigger withdrawal (on 17.04.2023.) and I expected around 2 mth wait - mid June money, just in time for holiday. And now ppl tell me they are waiting 4 mths for larger wds?

Yea, if that happens to me I wont be a happy camper.

I.

Back