Inside info? The sky falling?

it is fairly obvious generally that capitalism has failed to keep its best pals alive.

It stands to reason EU is reeling ( as it always was imo ) and feeling the backlash.

Wake up and do one of 2 things.

Woohoo! Esi's are back! Trust me, they are. (I didn't get any big ones, but a lot are dropping, and big ones too)

Last edited:
Umm... This 17k usd ATH might crush thee sky...

Chuck you are right about the " too big to fail..." and it might be a bad example because of How it failed.
But purposely or not, it still failed because it was more profitable (for some) for it to fail.

In the other hand we have a example that is closer to what MA looks like, Amazon!
Amazon reports quarterly losses of $41 Million and is here to stay! I don't think they ever reported profit, although they had 17 Billion in sales last year!!!

Pretty sure Ma is not in the same boat as either case... I guess we will never know

Seriously... you are comparing market giants to entropia? Sorry but Amazon lost more than entropia has in assets in one year. You cant compare a company with a few million to a company with tens of billions.

Don't get me started, there is no logic in this comparison.

Ok there's too much bullshit to bother reading in this thread. (3 pages in and it's all the same shit)

My honest opinion is this:

1) Who cares about the state of the union address? Seriously, hardly half the things they list do they ever complete on time or at all. If they released a plan for 2014 it'd be nice but it would never come to fruition either. Then the community would complain that yet again things weren't completed.

2) I rarely read the forum unless it's to see if there's something in my price range interesting to buy to improve my gear. Majority of the time I come on here I do, however, see a thread from the OP about threatening to stop depositing...I think I'm on 3 total now. Are you going to keep playing or threatening to stop depositing and quit? (note: I do not know the OP other than seeing the name on the HOF boards or globals when I'm playing. I have no issues with him at all. Just stating a fact as to why I rarely bother reading the forums.)

Back