News: Introducing TWEN Token

what about sweat gatherers, traders, pilots, colorers, fruit collectors, healers, evaders, dodgers, pvpers, translocators, jammers, sculptors, etc. ? why are they all excluded from TWEN? :(
Ever heard the expression never place all your eggs in one basket ^^

Hey very unpopular opinion but can we have some buy orders.. spleen at 101% hurts my buthole to much

Please don’t bring up hurt buttholes, I’m gonna get so many Hemorrhoids during this TWEN event already
Selling preperation H 100k%...its all about supply and demand ladies and gentlemen!

Finally we have a steady supply of something and a predicted high demand for it. If it only lasts a week, then out of 20 years, that's one in a thousand or so...
Next up please, other high mu desirables that genuinely trickle down that mu as far as the hunters of the lowest level too, as here! Maybe miners and crafters will switch and blow the economy around for the time that this lasts?

Miners/crafters complaining about this, should consider that a hunting event will raise the demand of their respective trade.

Wow, this thread has been a very interesting with a lot of varying opinions out there. As I know what they say about opinions, I will keep mine to myself and instead say thank you to this very diverse and opinionated community for providing such excellent reading material!

But seriously, I am truly grateful to both the active miners and hunters that we have in game. I would not be able to enjoy crafting or even having a shop to sell my crafted wares from without either of you, so a huge thank you regardless of what role or roles you might participate in. Best of luck to you all for the remainder of TWEN :)

Miners/crafters complaining about this, should consider that a hunting event will raise the demand of their respective trade.
Which is happening and they can take this markup and buy tokens.

I have noticed that Underground/ark moon, crystal palace have more TWEN tokens drop / ped spent. Or im just very lucky, its a small sample sence it just started, anyone else noticed this?

I have noticed that Underground/ark moon, crystal palace have more TWEN tokens drop / ped spent. Or im just very lucky, its a small sample sence it just started, anyone else noticed this?
how many tokens you getting per hr? And maybe what DPS are you running and on what MOBs? :D

Literally love this event. Please change nothing. Most non Uber friendly event I think damn close to ever

There is actual advice for over 20 years on this forum yet people still sweat to death like never before and then it have you wondering why the waste of valuable information if still people do retarded shit over and over?

Wow , look at you go , even got a chance to call others gameplay out as retarded.

You might reassess the "valuable" information being offered in your posts.
There is actual advice for over 20 years on this forum yet people still sweat to death like never before and then it have you wondering why the waste of valuable information if still people do retarded shit over and over?

Wow , look at you go.

Always straight to the bottom.

Literally love this event. Please change nothing. Most non Uber friendly event I think damn close to ever

Non Uber friendly??? Hahahaha!!! Low and mid level players will never get a TWEN item now, All we can do is supply tokens to the ubers because we can't get enough tokens killing low or mid level monsters to buy a TWEN item. Before tokens we at least had a chance of TWEN item dropping for us, not any more now. Mindark catering to the ubers as always :(

Non Uber friendly??? Hahahaha!!! Low and mid level players will never get a TWEN item. All we can do is supply tokens to the ubers because we can't get enough tokens killing low or mid level monsters to buy a TWEN item. Before tokens we at least had a chance of TWEN item dropping for us, not any more now. Mindark catering to the ubers as always :(
The "chance" was lower than winning the lottery. Only one or 2 players who were lower lvl got an item drop and they were opalos. They are indeed catering to the ubers though, token droprate on mobs below around 20 was nerfed a decent amount. Token droprate on the mobs I was grinding was around 10-15 ped/token and now its 50-60 ped/token. It was a pretty sudden change too so it wasnt cause of token supply. Multiple other players also confirmed the droprate changed for the worse around the same time I noticed the droprate decrease.

Well , i guess token prices will rise now since drop rate on puny mobs went to hell 🤷

Selling 8689 tokens 20 ped each pm me

Non Uber friendly??? Hahahaha!!! Low and mid level players will never get a TWEN item now, All we can do is supply tokens to the ubers because we can't get enough tokens killing low or mid level monsters to buy a TWEN item. Before tokens we at least had a chance of TWEN item dropping for us, not any more now. Mindark catering to the ubers as always :(
Low/ mid level players can get an item if they like, same way traders will buy the tokens, or are you refering to your tiny cycle not being sufficent to compete with actual grinders? Nobody is stopping you from leaving kerbs and stepping up your game if you desire.

All we can do is supply tokens to the ubers because
As far as I can understand its a choice to feed ubers, why do you supply them and you don't supply low level players with tokens? Or why don't 10 low level players team up and gather tokens together to buy a weapon at choice together, also why don't you become an uber and let others supply you? so many options , so hard to choose.

Low/ mid level players can get an item if they like, same way traders will buy the tokens, or are you refering to your tiny cycle not being sufficent to compete with actual grinders? Nobody is stopping you from leaving kerbs and stepping up your game if you desire.
Also the token requirement is so high there's gonna be almost nobody who will be grinding out their own weapons from the vendor, most people who want a good item will have to buy a chunk of their tokens needed, so it's nothing to do with noob or uber, it's whomever is willing to buy tokens at a competitive price will get the twen weapons. Nothing comes for free :) so grind harder but also be prepared to get that credit card ready!

What I desire is for TWEN items to at least still drop. It may be a 1 in a million chance to get a drop but it is better than than not getting a chance because as a mid level i can't get the tokens needed for an item. In regards to simply buying the tokens as you say, i can't because some of us are disabled and don't make the money needed to simply spend on tokens. I make enough money to spend a couple hundred USD a month which lets me play the whole month, I'm lvl 66 laser rifle and 45 looter, but like i said only small amount to put into game monthly. I simply think it would be more fair for everyone if there is item drops in game also instead of just tokens. As it is now only whales with big money and ubers get the chance, not the little guy.

What I desire is for TWEN items to at least still drop. It may be a 1 in a million chance to get a drop but it is better than than not getting a chance because as a mid level i can't get the tokens needed for an item. In regards to simply buying the tokens as you say, i can't because some of us are disabled and don't make the money needed to simply spend on tokens. I make enough money to spend a couple hundred USD a month which lets me play the whole month, I'm lvl 66 laser rifle and 45 looter, but like i said only small amount to put into game monthly. I simply think it would be more fair for everyone if there is item drops in game also instead of just tokens. As it is now only whales with big money and ubers get the chance, not the little guy.
You can easly get set of twen plates, i farmed tokens for 2 plates in 2 days shooting just few h a day. Also if you spend few hundred $ a month on this game you might be doing something wrong. Those tokens is the only good thing that happened to us regular players during twen. I will choose guarantee tokens over one in a milion unl weapon drop every time.

Also you had 9 months to loot an twen item and how did that go?

Well , i guess token prices will rise now since drop rate on puny mobs went to hell 🤷

Selling 8689 tokens 20 ped each pm me

So you did loot about 150-200 per hour on puny mobs? That is insane amount for low level mob, even if you used a high dps weapon. They must have had really bugged drop rate comparing to other mobs and I guess it was only matter of time of when they fixed it.

I dont think Mindark want the whole playerbase to hunt punies and pupugis :ROFLMAO:

Back