News: Introducing TWEN Token

So you did loot about 150-200 per hour on puny mobs? That is insane amount for low level mob, even if you used a high dps weapon. They must have had really bugged drop rate comparing to other mobs and I guess it was only matter of time of when they fixed it.

I dont think Mindark want the whole playerbase to hunt punies and pupugis :ROFLMAO:

Its rly just the kill speed , nothing to do with buggy or anything :) a mod nano user on t 10 wuld make probably more on idk araneatrox maybe

Its rly just the kill speed , nothing to do with buggy or anything :) a mod nano user on t 10 wuld make probably more on idk araneatrox maybe
Falls as Overkill was a HUGE token/ped decrease on punys.

Now doesn’t matter since changed. Seems new rates are good for lv 20+ mobs

omg i LOVE this event so much, im still very newb, still using the last bit of ammo left from my plat pack i got a couple weeks ago but for the first time since i joined EU i am steadily making PED on every hunt thanks to those TWEN tokens :)

if you are on cyrene and dont mind buying low amounts of tokens, send me a PM in-game!

i dont get people complaining about the TWEN vendor, of course its too expansive for us newbies we're literally talking about some of the best in-game gear, it is supposed to be very hard to get and it is supposed to be out of reach to most except the elite, quit complaining and start grinding, or sell those tokens and grab some other non-TWEN gear!
:D

omg i LOVE this event so much, im still very newb, still using the last bit of ammo left from my plat pack i got a couple weeks ago but for the first time since i joined EU i am steadily making PED on every hunt thanks to those TWEN tokens :)

if you are on cyrene and dont mind buying low amounts of tokens, send me a PM in-game!

i dont get people complaining about the TWEN vendor, of course its too expansive for us newbies we're literally talking about some of the best in-game gear, it is supposed to be very hard to get and it is supposed to be out of reach to most except the elite, quit complaining and start grinding, or sell those tokens and grab some other non-TWEN gear!
:D
Glad to see you are enjoying the game (TIP: outside of twen, there are low level creatures you can also achieve constant markup income, especially at Cyrene), I think Bella will buy lower quantities at Cyrene, he is spamming #cyrenetrade non-stop. GL

Glad to see you are enjoying the game (TIP: outside of twen, there are low level creatures you can also achieve constant markup income, especially at Cyrene), I think Bella will buy lower quantities at Cyrene, he is spamming #cyrenetrade non-stop. GL
may I pick your brains via PM regarding those low level creatures with constant markup income? i have a bit of money id like to spend in ammo and im looking to push my hunting skilling really soon, but i want to do it smart and could use the knowledge of someone like you i feel :)

may I pick your brains via PM regarding those low level creatures with constant markup income? i have a bit of money id like to spend in ammo and im looking to push my hunting skilling really soon, but i want to do it smart and could use the knowledge of someone like you i feel :)
Arret, tree dragons, pleak, scout xt bots, paneleon. Focus on TWEN tokens only. Get yourself to bigger ped bank. Because Markup EVERYWHERE is going to be horrible after twen.

Arret, tree dragons, pleak, scout xt bots, paneleon. Focus on TWEN tokens only. Get yourself to bigger ped bank. Because Markup EVERYWHERE is going to be horrible after twen.
oh wow so basically almost all of the starter area mobs :p

thanks for the tip! looking forward to getting another platinum pack and get to shooting!

oh wow so basically almost all of the starter area mobs :p

thanks for the tip! looking forward to getting another platinum pack and get to shooting!
Unless you need the skill pills, I'd get the strongboxes. But if you're profitting on twen tokens, just sell those and keep hunting. Why depo more if you don't need to?

Unless you need the skill pills, I'd get the strongboxes. But if you're profitting on twen tokens, just sell those and keep hunting. Why depo more if you don't need to?
because unless i have enough PED to build bigger "piles" of items in my storage my only option will be to TT some items to get enough to shoot, I am looking to build enough PED to be able to auction everything instead of TT'ing.

im getting about 85% returns on my hunts so while the TWEN tokens are pure profit, their price is only going to go down and i am looking to build long lasting habits so im trying to cut my losses as much as I can, and even on very low hp mobs i quickly realized a 750 PED card is simply not enough

because unless i have enough PED to build bigger "piles" of items in my storage my only option will be to TT some items to get enough to shoot, I am looking to build enough PED to be able to auction everything instead of TT'ing.

im getting about 85% returns on my hunts so while the TWEN tokens are pure profit, their price is only going to go down and i am looking to build long lasting habits so im trying to cut my losses as much as I can, and even on very low hp mobs i quickly realized a 750 PED card is simply not enough
Go to the search bar and type in Messi and you will win the game.

Go to the search bar and type in Messi and you will win the game.
i am taking a lot of inspiration from the guy, he stays grounded and focused and play smart

not sure i get your "win the game" comment though?

I'll put it this way. After TWEN you will not profit on hunting unless you're getting 95%+ returns AT LEAST. And it could be even more difficult then that with less people playing and waiting until UE5 and such a bloat of resources coming into the game from twen.

Has there been any thought as to whether they might include TWEN tokens as part of the upcoming Halloween/Christmas events? Perhaps they will still be adding in additional methods and/or rewards for regular players to obtain more tokens still to come that we haven't seen yet?

Has there been any thought as to whether they might include TWEN tokens as part of the upcoming Halloween/Christmas events? Perhaps they will still be adding in additional methods and/or rewards for regular players to obtain more tokens still to come that we haven't seen yet?
No confirmation.

Mindark dont run two events at the same time. HELLoween will cancel out the twen tokens and when halloween is over twen starts again.

Mindark dont run two events at the same time. HELLoween will cancel out the twen tokens and when halloween is over twen starts again.
You mean what exacly happened during FEN that was along Marry Mayhem? :)
(cant remember did tokens dropped inside xmas instance but fen items for sure did)

Hello hello, as the year 2023 is coming to the end im wondering, WHEN will the TWEN tokens stop droppin ?

Its stated: "TWEN tokens will continue to drop throughout the remaining duration of TWEN"

Whats the remaining duration ? Will the TWEN Token drop from mobs stop as soon as 2024 arrives ?

I agree i may be blind and and somehow not see this info....

Tho i may not be the only one asking this question, TWEN event been fuel for my hunting, making me to get from proff lvl 47 to 97 in just 3 months, i just wanna know when my hunt training comes to end :)

Whoever answers, thank you in advance

Forgie

I agree i may be blind and and somehow not see this info....
No one knows and I have a feeling even MA is not sure when to end it, either end of 2023 ot end of MM, or end of January... I can tell you people speculated heavily on tokens last anniversary evend and sadly got burned, waiting for new phase, new items, new restock. By the looks of it, those plates are the fillers people can purchase with the remanining tokens so they have some residual value and one could guess it will end sooner rather than later.

No one knows and I have a feeling even MA is not sure when to end it, either end of 2023 ot end of MM, or end of January... I can tell you people speculated heavily on tokens last anniversary evend and sadly got burned, waiting for new phase, new items, new restock. By the looks of it, those plates are the fillers people can purchase with the remanining tokens so they have some residual value and one could guess it will end sooner rather than later.
I'd pretty much love to have 6A's or 5B's set just as a trophy of participation in TWEN event :) Something i know it's not leaving my avatar ever, wish there were more in the vendor, pretty sure they will go out very fast at bad price:)

If the amount that drop overall match the cost at the vendor then there will always be at least one item left in stock I guess that never gets bought because the tokens never find each other. It may be more than one item.
Maybe MA add in loads of something that costs just a small amount so we can all buy (maybe for a limited time) by coming to Caly from our respective planets with whatever we have left. Will they be the equivalent of space pirate dung: "only got twens on me mate, lol"? :)

Just complain more about no ul items and Bad ul items maybe they add more items , muahah🥸

pretty much there will drop about another 2m tokens
because if MA is not brain damaged enough token to redeem every item will drop
there are several interesting undervalued attachments
and as EVE said there are fillers in term of plates (Robto def are not bad at all)

i think the Oscar for most useless items is RINGS... at some points as token are worth 1 pec a dozen someone will redeem those too

Oscar for most useless items is RINGS.
There are still players at lower level that would could see it as a huge improvement in their gameplay, if they don't have a better options. I think they are a good addition to the list. Really good items for low level went up for ridiculous prices - sb 10 45k ped...

There are still players at lower level that would could see it as a huge improvement in their gameplay, if they don't have a better options. I think they are a good addition to the list. Really good items for low level went up for ridiculous prices - sb 10 45k ped...
those rings are indeed useful but the otrageous number of tokens needed make them loose the comp0etition toward existing items.
i mean they are 200k tokens the combo
a perfect ares tis 2000 ped

Back