kosta, the PVP4 peacemaker

PvP 3+4 is warzone to me.
I never will trust anyone there unless I am teamed with this person befor we enter the zone.
Sometimes it will happen that I try to kill someone, but so far I always notice, damn my gear is to bad and my skills suck a lot!
So most times I try to escape, sometimes I manage that sometimes I get PKed.

I never ever have seen any green dot there that came in peace.
They are all bastards that want to kill you. Damn I am myself would be one of this bastards that try to kill you, if I had the gear and skills to use it.
But 120 HP only is a little less for PK! Thats two shots and I will meet revive. Some UBERs manage to kill me in one shot. That really sucks :)

DiD We hit 10k vieuws :monkey:

dont i get anny reward for my popularety??

IM BACK

Last edited:
Last time i saw him and is friend they said "Peace" to me too and guess what i gave them Peace directly to outpost :D

Damn man yours so damn funny to be honnest ur the only uber i managed to kill myself 1v1 and i even got screenies of it you whit ur DOA and ml35/45 couple hermes parts vs me nib whit an lr32 xDD and fap80 xD :laugh::laugh:

dont i get anny reward for my popularety??

Yes ... when you become popular. :wise:

Is there even a point to bumping this thread .. or was it that nobody had talked about you in a long time so you needed some attention ?

Aaaahhh .. 1+ year old bitch fights on EF ! :better:

and before any of you get your panties twisted .. I'm referring to myself and Elfie.

Yes ... when you become popular. :wise:

Is there even a point to bumping this thread .. or was it that nobody had talked about you in a long time so you needed some attention ?

Aaaahhh .. 1+ year old bitch fights on EF ! :better:

and before any of you get your panties twisted .. I'm referring to myself and Elfie.

i love this topic :D

Last time i saw him and is friend they said "Peace" to me too and guess what i gave them Peace directly to outpost :D

here the tough kosta killer goes

minimum u had 40 hp more a DOA and an ML whit bouple hermeses :p and dont say it was laggy cuz the fight went on for 8 minutes
(first pic he run to get in range to kill whit ml35/45)

Last edited:
Am I viewing Kosta's posted pics wrong or does he PVP in 3rd person view ??

if so, that is lame !!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO GOD NO think we already have a guy like you names letum you guys would hit off:D i'll go back to doing nothing now

Am I viewing Kosta's posted pics wrong or does he PVP in 3rd person view ??

if so, that is lame !!!

hey lets start a new topic kosta pvp in 3th person lets all throw tomattos at him.
i also drop bombs evry 100 meter is that also a crime?

you should join Letums soc although hey where has he gone?

ahh damit did we loose another bad ass why can't they every stick around.

I"m all for the bad ass to bring some storyline fun.
so kosta gratz man keep it up. we need some evil socs in game for people to hate.

trouble is they can never stick around. Havn't seen Letum in over a month now i think.

Well I got through about 7 pages and decided to reply.

My opinion: I think what kosta did is scum like, of course its PVP so maybe you just have to go in their with your ass plug in to prevent getting !!!!!. Of course he obviously doesn't care about his reputation because if he did then he wouldn't do shitty stuff like that, like honestly saying peace or doing the shoot down to 50% is pretty fkin low.... like seriously do you need to resort to scum tactics? Cant you just hunt people normally?

I guess its like those hunting places where u can go out into the wild and hunt and earn your kill or go into a place where theres a ton of animals right in front of you so you can just kill without doing anything.

Now Im a business student and theres something called ETHICS. Theres some laws out there about it, but a lot of it is about ethics. Is it ethical to out source to a 3rd world country and create pollution that is not only devastation the area where I run my business, but affecting the peoples health? Some people will say no because Im not breaking any laws, but others will say yes.

Its about reputation.... Companies get good or bad reputation for what they do. Some companies will do good things even though they dont have to for good reputation otherwise will do the bare minimum and get shit rep.

As for you Falcu, well... I guess if a mechanic fucks you over your fine with that right, because its the nature of the business? Or do you expect him to at least fix what he says hes gonna fix?

Lol.

LOL. That sort of Peace is almost as great as the Peace President Bush gave Iraq.

once upon a time...........

Well I got through about 7 pages and decided to reply.

My opinion: I think what kosta did is scum like, of course its PVP so maybe you just have to go in their with your ass plug in to prevent getting !!!!!. Of course he obviously doesn't care about his reputation because if he did then he wouldn't do shitty stuff like that, like honestly saying peace or doing the shoot down to 50% is pretty fkin low.... like seriously do you need to resort to scum tactics? Cant you just hunt people normally?

I guess its like those hunting places where u can go out into the wild and hunt and earn your kill or go into a place where theres a ton of animals right in front of you so you can just kill without doing anything.

Now Im a business student and theres something called ETHICS. Theres some laws out there about it, but a lot of it is about ethics. Is it ethical to out source to a 3rd world country and create pollution that is not only devastation the area where I run my business, but affecting the peoples health? Some people will say no because Im not breaking any laws, but others will say yes.

Its about reputation.... Companies get good or bad reputation for what they do. Some companies will do good things even though they dont have to for good reputation otherwise will do the bare minimum and get shit rep.

As for you Falcu, well... I guess if a mechanic fucks you over your fine with that right, because its the nature of the business? Or do you expect him to at least fix what he says hes gonna fix?

Sorry, but your argument doesn't really fit in with Entropia Universe. First of all, it is unethical to kill people. We know that is wrong, in real life. Next, it is unethical to slaughter animals when they are not meant to be consumed as food. We know that is wrong, in real life. EU is not real life. It is a game. Some people roleplay. This person tried a simple tactic so they could loot an avatar in PVP. The avatar fell for it and the game mechanics allowed him to be looted. In the real world yes, unethical. In a game, that's the way it goes. Please be careful about what they teach you in school. While there are some good proffessors, there are also a large number of people who just push their ideals onto the students. There is a reason some of them are teaching, and not doing. If you really see this as an ethics issue, then you probably can't, in good conscience, play most of the MMORPGs available on the market. Good luck, have fun, and stay out of PVP. ;)

Reactions: Mac
There's one thing that keeps me so entertained about this particular and specific topic.

Note that when somebody posts some random PVP "It's not fair :(!" topics, people from all over the board (especially moderators, and members with some special ranking) rush and comment "Well, It's PVP you whiner, deal with it! Your problem". At this specific topic, the roles reversed: suddenly our "tough boys" exposed their true faces.

Heck, it's only "fair" when you are the winner. Too bad life (and entropia in particular) isn't programmed that way.

Part of hacking, is a thing called "social engineering" which is quite damn interesting when put to use, because to my surprise it always works.

Want me to wipe your tears, JimmyB? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
haha ur so funny you should aplly to "ur momma 2009 NY edition''
and ur the one whit the litle boy

I think you need some lessons in smack talk :laugh:

And how is the 2nd part even an insult, if you said that to me i would reply with "thank you, hes lovely isnt he..." I think your trying a little to hard here, dont ya think?

I think this is one topic that shouldn't have been brought back from the dead and one that we dont really need.

Any time estimate on a lock?

Sorry, but your argument doesn't really fit in with Entropia Universe. First of all, it is unethical to kill people. We know that is wrong, in real life. Next, it is unethical to slaughter animals when they are not meant to be consumed as food. We know that is wrong, in real life. EU is not real life. It is a game. Some people roleplay. This person tried a simple tactic so they could loot an avatar in PVP. The avatar fell for it and the game mechanics allowed him to be looted. In the real world yes, unethical. In a game, that's the way it goes. Please be careful about what they teach you in school. While there are some good proffessors, there are also a large number of people who just push their ideals onto the students. There is a reason some of them are teaching, and not doing. If you really see this as an ethics issue, then you probably can't, in good conscience, play most of the MMORPGs available on the market. Good luck, have fun, and stay out of PVP. ;)

I haven't met anyone who role plays yet. I believe people usually act pretty similiar to how theyd act in the real world if they could. I doubt many people play this and go, well Ill make Jimmy Fat Boy Killer and Ill act like a scum all the time because thats my role, Ill buy sweat for .01 and bottle and tell people IM FAT BOY KILLER and thats how I roll.... No I think people bring some of their feelings to the game. I think if Kosta needs to cheat his way to get easy PEDs he'd probably do that in life if he could. Thats my opinion though.

Also... bad to the game and RL stuff. This game is tied to the RL as it involves money from the real world and it involves real people representing avatars. Now if I live in the slums of some dirt bag hole and I scam you and steal all your money via credit card fraud is that wrong? My excuse would be that hey I live in a shit hole we take what we can, dont be angry. Is that ok? Obviously the laws might come hit him, but if not he might have some fun with your credit or just do ID Fraud. But hey he lives in a shit hole and its totally different then the world most people live in.

Is Kosta alive? Yet to see him:scratch2:

DanielleYourMom thank you :) slightly late but happy holidays for you 2 :) x

for the rest of the game I'm back, Vtol's with guns ? jesus shit is gonna go down HARD :)

as DanielleYourMom once said:

The rule there is .. if you're IN pvp and you see Kosta. Lootable or not. Either kill him .. charge your tp chip .. or prepare to die.
LOL I've seen his name come up as much as Star's in threads relating to Pk
This guy LOVES PvP .. and I know now it's not about the loot for him.

Last edited:
Back