ATH: Longtooth 35410 ped

Status
<reserved for next ath>
;)

gz bud, lemme in on the next one will ya? share the wealth

UBER gratz ... now i know what i was paying for!

Nice UL items! :cool::cool:

go die in a fire.

Spend it quick, ban coming when MA is back in the office monday.

Who did you steal that mob from?

Is it me or do i sense some bad vibes here?

Gz?

and the reason for posting this is beause you are really proud about it ??

Gratz looser and dex!!!!!!

seems like some claim im a killstealer just because some other dude apperently shot at it at same time?
i was NOT alone in my team, and i smell a little bit of jelousy here...

thx for all gz

Last edited:
Im not sure, but Im really starting think that u truly are a Looser but... :)

Why does everybody hate this dude? :D Its MAs fault that the spawns SUCK!!!

seems like some claim im a killstealer just because some other dude apperently shot at it at same time?

thx for all gz

Dude u got dual ATHs ofc ppl are jelous, but let em be ;) U deserve this one :)

Gz once more mate, to bad all ppl cant be happy for you. 50+% dmg = your mob ;)

Killstealers deserve no gratz.

-rep.

let me edit the fraps vid and show it to MA :D hopfully youll get an ban.

Dude u got dual ATHs ofc ppl are jelous, but let em be ;) U deserve this one :)

Gz once more mate, to bad all ppl cant be happy for you. 50+% dmg = your mob ;)

I of all people am not jealous, his idea of moral or values is ridiculous. His behaviour today was completely uncalled for and for anyone who sticks up for him.. you are either retarded yourself or werent there. Either way we dont need your comments.

Killstealers deserve no gratz.

-rep.

let me edit the fraps vid and show it to MA :D hopfully youll get an ban.

edit it?

"i need to edit it to prove it was a killsteal"
sounds weird to me :)

I of all people am not jealous, his idea of moral or values is ridiculous. His behaviour today was completely uncalled for and for anyone who sticks up for him.. you are either retarded yourself or werent there. Either way we dont need your comments.

Fantastic, so im retarded? You seem like a real nice and well behaved guy. And last time i checked everyone with an account is free to post a comment in any given thread. Hope u get a turd in ur stocking for christmas for going around calling people retarded

regards hmm (possible retard)

The little pink arrows mean Female and yea, if you think his behaviour is accteptable the you are retarded.

He is not a nice guy, I honestly think there is some autism and possibly bi polar tendancys.

Therefore he needs to be babysat in public situations

Fantastic, so im retarded? You seem like a real nice and well behaved guy. And last time i checked everyone with an account is free to post a comment in any given thread. Hope u get a turd in ur stocking for christmas for going around calling people retarded

You werent there. He pissed off everyone at the spawn, it wasnt accidental.

And yes, if you were actually there and still think Looser did nothing wrong, yea, your a fucking retard.

ma will do nothing about it they promote competitive play as you can see if you search forums

gratz but you are a wanker it was mine :p

thx for all gz

I sense a bit of spoiled richkid ignorance here :)

im not spoiled
and not rich

i do ignore bullshit tho

then it's clearly not bullshit as you didn't ignore it..... no-one has expressed jealousy...you seem oblivious to the effects of your own behaviour, ignorance is bliss right?

Looser was KSing, some ppl there were complaining about it .some reply at your previous post was a bit over tho

Status
Back