ATH: Longtooth 35410 ped

Status
The little pink arrows mean Female and yea, if you think his behaviour is accteptable the you are retarded.

He is not a nice guy, I honestly think there is some autism and possibly bi polar tendancys.

Therefore he needs to be babysat in public situations

The male symbol contains an arrow, the female doesnt, regardless i couldnt care less if you were male, female, shemale or a golfball.

Anyways iv said mine, Gz once more

And thats the only points you could touch on to "ok" your agreement with such conduct?:rolleyes:

i will not gratz this, if someone other than a thief had got this i wouldve gratz,
sorry Killstealler -rep

KS in the past, KS in the presence, KS in the future........:scratch2:

another ath? Gratz!:yay:

Lucky fuck 3 ul sib items:laugh:

hmm he did ask me to join his team after he started shooting my mob ............

I doubt this is a KS, if it was, it was by misstake.

but would the person feeling KSed on this very mob please step forward and we sort something out :)

Its quite safe to say because this wasnt a KS.

hmm he did ask me to join his team after he started shooting my mob ............

haha what an ass o_O

how much health was the mob at when he started shooting and what was it when he asked? let everyone know

gz!!!!!!!

We need to hunt some more when ur on

Fantastic, so im retarded? You seem like a real nice and well behaved guy. And last time i checked everyone with an account is free to post a comment in any given thread. Hope u get a turd in ur stocking for christmas for going around calling people retarded

regards hmm (possible retard)

dont be sad, everyone in game is retarded.. me too :)

dont be sad, everyone in game is retarded.. me too :)

I did know that, ud like some mayo on a cake to celebrate this great occasion? :D

seems like some claim im a killstealer just because some other dude apperently shot at it at same time?
i was NOT alone in my team, and i smell a little bit of jelousy here...

thx for all gz

Ah, here's Looser being a total asshole and then later playing innocent. It's deja vu all over again...

As usual, everyone else is wrong and you are the innocent victim, right Looser?

Ah, here's Looser being a total asshole and then later playing innocent. It's deja vu all over again...

As usual, everyone else is wrong and you are the innocent victim, right Looser?

xen getting air where he didnt belong in the first place
It's deja vu all over again...

if you spent half the time hunting as you do whining all the ath-list would be your name only

an undeserved gz from me.. Must say you fit your name pretty well..
and pls stop bragging about getting the aths, it doesnt make you suck less ty.

3 UL SIBs!! Grats :yay:

xen getting air where he didnt belong in the first place
It's deja vu all over again...

if you spent half the time hunting as you do whining all the ath-list would be your name only

I'd rather not get an ath and also not be thought of as a douchbag by most of the community.

I'd rather not get an ath and also not be thought of as a douchbag by most of the community.

If u get an ATH mate and still feel that u dont want it u can always think of me, me love u longtime

I doubt this is a KS, if it was, it was by misstake.

but would the person feeling KSed on this very mob please step forward and we sort something out :)

Its quite safe to say because this wasnt a KS.

*ahem*

Hai! I feel KSed, unfortunately there's no way of proving my feelings over the internets. If you'd give me those 3 UL SIBs the feeling would go away though. Pls post a place where we can meet so that exchange can take place. kthxbai!

Can't blame me for trying... :laugh:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Quite a dramatic thread here.

:drool: <-- loot list

supportcase sent

To clear things out regarding if it was a killsteal or not ive sent a supportcase to mindark regarding this.

Im currently awaiting an answer.

once again, please contact me if you feel that this mob was also shot at by you or your team.

I hope this clear things up and stop uncomfirmed speculations.

/philip

gratz mate and thanks for all the heals!

Wow the drama - anyway grts looser again! :wtg:

gratz mate and thanks for all the heals!

thx, im glad someone notice the hour i spent there today helping beginners to be able to kill those creatures, and almost higher lvl players like you :)

keep hunting and youll get one too :)

Cmon be reasonable.

Since his only goal was to steal everyones he could, how could he possibly remember whos it was..

Hope his ban is permanent TBH.

the only time in the world I will agree with this guy

(only for the drama of course)

Status
Back