Longu Land : Official thread

Thank you for that well written entangling description Oracle :)

They are indeed big and cozy creatures with very low agressivness - even less after this vu.

Here's the 7.5 changes:
  • Revival terminals added on site
  • The constant wandering to the NE has paused
  • The recently bugged spawn is now seemingly fixed giving a SHITLOAD of mobs =)
  • Random "wandering creature" spawn seems decreased meaning less of the annoying mobs
  • New loots like bodysculpture kits found.

To sum it all up.. vu 7.5 rocks so far! :cheer:

Update

- Shopkeepers now available at both areas with ammunition.
- Initial post updated with details.

Wow!!! I must say it's cool, but I got tons of no loot and quited, but I'll keep trying. Prolly a bad day for me, but good think I looted a GSI from a gradivore (I was about to stop killing them cuz lot of "no loot")
Anyways it's cool and I think... NO NO NO... I'll surly try more more more cuz I know what Xlp0jd got there :D and prlly I'll ask for fapping services to.
Hmmm...
30 heals / min at max speed (30 pecs)
30 pecs * 60 min = 1800 pecs = 18 peds
LoL this u get a nice profit cuz it's imposible to fao someone non-stop

Nice areas man!

Btw how much did the land and all stiff cost u? If it's not a secret
And how much peds you got from it in return?

10P per hour minus decay isnt that good profit imo. Look at it from other side - would you call a real life job good if you would be paid about 0,5$/hour. or at rig. you could get much more in the rig in that time (of course if you dont have to shoot much n stuff).

but most important is that there is such a thing and it attracts more ppl which generates more and more taxses :)

ReCharger said:
but most important is that there is such a thing and it attracts more ppl which generates more and more taxses :)

I guess the income from taxes are quite good.
Last week I spent around 3k ped in pure ammo on those Longu's, still waiting for some specific weapons. :D
Great initiative about the Longu place and this shows some future for PE.
+Rep for the information about the land.

/Kjetil :cool:

Update! Update!

Today there are confirmed longudrops of TIGER parts!

Helmet:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
...and arm guards dropped so far today! If anyone have more screenies or info please post!

Hi :D
Just finished a 50k ammo run whit imp2870 on the young-provider area got ok loot and at end a 380 ped Hof only peds but still nice :)
i whent about 340 ped + on that run not to bad :D

I've been skilling HG there with a maddox4 and it seems like I cant loose doing it..just like the old days ;)

Just to throw in my 2 pecs, LL is probably the best maintained of the LA. There is always PLENTY to hunt, it is purely longu nothing else to fight your way through, and they are fun as they drop nice items.

Maybe a couple more ammo choices might work tho Akoz, I wanted to get 10k ammo just to finish up, but had to buy 20k or 50k (i got the 20k).

All in All LL is awesome. I will be out there again soon. I would like to take the LL6 area by my lonesome... But still a bit hard.

Suicide

Had a GREAT time at your Dominant and Alpha land :)

Lost some 70 ped over a 600 ped hunt but i had a GREAT damn time..i love it!! comming back tomorrow :D

Muppis said:
Had a GREAT time at your Dominant and Alpha land :)

Lost some 70 ped over a 600 ped hunt but i had a GREAT damn time..i love it!! comming back tomorrow :D

its nice when u find a place to hunt and still enjoy it when you loose it little peds :)

TP killing on TI!!!

Thanks akoz for showing me you skills as a hunter by killing me as i was standing in the TP on TI, 1st impressions count, i will not be killing longus on your land and please dont come back to TI!!!

gekkegerrit said:
Thanks akoz for showing me you skills as a hunter by killing me as i was standing in the TP on TI, 1st impressions count, i will not be killing longus on your land and please dont come back to TI!!!

I'm sorry you feel that way.
As MA encourages pvp with global messages and a hall of fame equal to hunting hofs I some times take a run to see how high I can get the number. In order to get anywhere you pretty much got to shoot anything that moves, so unfortunately you were there at the wrong place in the wrong time.. PVP is something I have always enjoyed in PE, and althought it would be best for business I don't think I will stop for that reason alone. :rolleyes:

Akoz said:
I'm sorry you feel that way.
As MA encourages pvp with global messages and a hall of fame equal to hunting hofs I some times take a run to see how high I can get the number. In order to get anywhere you pretty much got to shoot anything that moves, so unfortunately you were there at the wrong place in the wrong time.. PVP is something I have always enjoyed in PE, and althought it would be best for business I don't think I will stop for that reason alone. :rolleyes:

Sorry dude, but standing at the TP killing people who can't shoot back is that what you want to be cool for?

gekkegerrit said:
Sorry dude, but standing at the TP killing people who can't shoot back is that what you want to be cool for?
Wether or not a player can shoot back I cannot know. I don't differ between players when shooting, and I usually don't give up before they're down (wich ended my spree this time). If I were never to shoot first then there is no way to get above 10 kills. The random person beeing around at the given time is what you got to target. Some of them die rather rapidly, some of them jump around you like bunnies and makes you waste all your ammo and others turn around and blast your head off with a tango rifle. I always empty the rings before I go to amethera. This time I also did the rig. If you consider me a bad person for pking ppl that do not want to be pked you are allowed to do that, but there are not really many other places to pk.

Akoz said:
Wether or not a player can shoot back I cannot know. I don't differ between players when shooting, and I usually don't give up before they're down (wich ended my spree this time). If I were never to shoot first then there is no way to get above 10 kills. The random person beeing around at the given time is what you got to target. Some of them die rather rapidly, some of them jump around you like bunnies and makes you waste all your ammo and others turn around and blast your head off with a tango rifle. I always empty the rings before I go to amethera. This time I also did the rig. If you consider me a bad person for pking ppl that do not want to be pked you are allowed to do that, but there are not really many other places to pk.

i hear the pking on longuland is good;)

I think PKing isn't such a bad thing..... As long as you dont RTPK. Theres little point in RTPKing after you've killed someone once anyway as only 1 death per person counts in your pk streak.

Now... Really... go waste as much ammo pking as possible. Shoot and kill as many people as you can... you're giving MA free decay, and significantly increasing our loot pool without taking any money back out of it by looting.

:)

GO PK !!!

Back on Topic... Longu Land is awesome! 2 people with ML35's can take Longu Stalkers if you plan carefully and use the full range potential of the ML.
LOA's we were killing before they reached our outer grey circle.
Unfortunately though, when I went there... the loots were DISGUSTING....I understand not your fault Akoz, but when the loot is so poor... like 20 no loot Longu in a row !!!! and then a few 2 pedders then back to no loots, it really can't be good for your taxes either.... I know it was a poor day for me... and yeah, I'll be back :)

The Mighty said:
Back on Topic... Longu Land is awesome! 2 people with ML35's can take Longu Stalkers if you plan carefully and use the full range potential of the ML.
LOA's we were killing before they reached our outer grey circle.
Unfortunately though, when I went there... the loots were DISGUSTING....I understand not your fault Akoz, but when the loot is so poor... like 20 no loot Longu in a row !!!! and then a few 2 pedders then back to no loots, it really can't be good for your taxes either.... I know it was a poor day for me... and yeah, I'll be back :)

Yeah, loot everywhere is like this...Very, very, very bad. MANY no loots and then a small one (Very small) then more no loots.

I was running corns in Argus (Yeah it's THAT bad right now) and had 9 in a row with nothing, a 1+ pedder, another 8 in a row with nothing, another 2 pedder and a 1 pedder, then 5 more no looters. 3 loots in 25 mobs. Totally less then 5 ped overall.

Very bad indeed.

Slightly more off topic, but I'm beginning to think that the next Uber Item Uniqueness is going to set the record for loot value in any MMORPG ever.

I'm not terribly happy about that though.....

The Mighty said:
Slightly more off topic, but I'm beginning to think that the next Uber Item Uniqueness is going to set the record for loot value in any MMORPG ever.

I'm not terribly happy about that though.....

I wonder which "uber" will get it?

back on topic....

I guess the lootpool on lands is probabbly determined by the amount of activity on the land area.

therefore i put forward this hypothesis:

Each land area had its own loot pool generated from all decay/ammo/bombs spent within that area + any items MA want to introduce to the community.
Therefore the more frequently visited lands will tend to return the better loots.

open for comments:)

Spent around 500 peds on your land today..not a single global/mini but i managed to get around anyway :D

gekkegerrit said:
back on topic....

I guess the lootpool on lands is probabbly determined by the amount of activity on the land area.

therefore i put forward this hypothesis:

Each land area had its own loot pool generated from all decay/ammo/bombs spent within that area + any items MA want to introduce to the community.
Therefore the more frequently visited lands will tend to return the better loots.

open for comments:)

Ehmm... If the loot pool is like 80% of peds spend in an area... Then the most busy area will return: 80% just like everywhere else, right? :wise:

Or maybe I misunderstood you. :)

Just wanted to say thx (for this and several others...)

BTW: I meet a Dominant on your young area yesterday, no loot ofcourse, but how he managed to get in there is kinda amazing me :)

I would like to try those longus,but im still to weak??:)Must wait till VU7.6 because 7.5 costed me all i had.Hoppe loot will slightly improve,cuz over 4 months without global is hard for any player,and if you hunt bigger mobs,even harder.Long live the longu land,we will see if i can kill those :dunce:

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
Just wanted to say thx (for this and several others...)

BTW: I meet a Dominant on your young area yesterday, no loot ofcourse, but how he managed to get in there is kinda amazing me :)

Uh oh. :eek:
That does happen from time to time..

Gratz on your hof :)

Akoz said:
Uh oh. :eek:
That does happen from time to time..

Gratz on your hof :)

and what also happens:

last time before last time that i came i could loot aprox 15% more loot then now.

now that doesnt seem much, but on a 200 ped hunt.....

seems like your land is drying down akoz.

Are you sure that's not just thebuzz picking up your loot for you? :)

..or maybe it's MA payday soon :D

Akoz said:
Are you sure that's not just thebuzz picking up your loot for you? :)

..or maybe it's MA payday soon :D

hmm, yeah could be it :p

also, i saw an guardian and an dominant on your land too

oh, and please put stacks of 50 ped in the shopkeepers too :)

its really hard to get my hands on 100 ped sometimes

Back