Longu Land : Official thread

My current strategy is to put medium and large stacks of ammo in there so I don't have to refill so often. I am still trying to get my hands on a second shopkeeper though and if I manage to get one for a reasonable price there should maybe be room enough for some smaller stacks as well :)

Longu Land celebrates breakeven - Tax halved next week

This week the total tax income from Longu Land has risen past the investment cost! :cheer: :cheer:

I therefor wish to give some of this back to the hunters and celebrate this by cutting tax in half the following week

A big warm thank you! goes out to everybody that has chosen to hunt at my areas. :)

Enjoy! :sniper: :banana:

longuimage.gif

Last edited:
Woot! :cheer: Grats on the nice income and yay!

(I R CONFUSED)

this post is supposed to be UNDER that post under me :confused: :umn:

edit: oh he fixed it! goodie :)

Last edited:
Some merging issues there :)
Thanks Skam
My apologies to MB for creating another posting mess :saint:

Akoz said:
Update (25/9)
Investmentcost made back!
Celebrating this with 50% tax the next week!

how is 50% tax celebrating ? :eek: :D

Aren’t both of your land areas up for sale on auction im sure I saw them today?:girl:

Hally said:
how is 50% tax celebrating ? :eek: :D

50% of the Usual 3,5 - so 1,7
Sorry for beeing unclear :)

jena said:
Aren’t both of your land areas up for sale on auction im sure I saw them today?:girl:

Not anymore :)

New confirmed loot from Longuland:

The thigh-guards of the brandnew Gremlin Armor.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:)

Gratz! :cheer:
Have anyone checked the decay on this armor?

Great place to hunt ;) I have alot of fun at the two loactoins and always seem to break even and most times make an profit :)

Longu land goes on auction

Edit: Sold to team LV

Last edited:
The stalker longu area has now been sold to team LV. A new area has also been purchased closer to a teleport. During the next days this new area will slowly take over the role of the former "young" longu area while this former "young" area will turn into an area with medium sized longu ranging from provider to dominant.
So far the plan looks like this:
longu2.gif

More news updates will be posted in the days to come.

Last edited:
ah, very cool! saves me time for running through that damn uber trax land too...ill hunt in the land close to tp if i get a little bit better equipment then i got right now :(

Both areas should now be at the maturities written on the map.
Due to other newly introduced locations of longu the maturity levels on my areas will probably need to be altered though.
Stay tuned for updates.

Back