Looking for: Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk

Status
Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Koco is in Starfleet Comman Currently logged out in the Shinook jungle mobile house

Edit:

Importantly! no dissrespect or anything against Starfleet Command this has nothing to do with them only one of their members

Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk asked me for help earlier saying he wanted to retrieve some vehicles from acu there were bids on ... him having talked to me many times b4 i trusted him

of course he got my peds as i bought a car he had in acu thankfully not all of the stuff he asked me
and ofcourse he acted as he had computer problems

as Valliville stated he scammed a few people earlier .. the sleipnir and the gungnir was the other items he wanted removed from acu so Car is 99% surly stolen aswell

well as i will get locked for trading in stolen goods it's time to make EU unplayable for him ever again

he is in our soc.
This sort of situation has happened be4 with koco.
To tell you the truth he scammed some1 today (vtol+gungnir).
He told the guy he was gonna texture them. After it he kept them.
I got the pictures here so enough evidence.

To tell you the truth there is barely any chance to get the ped back.
Unless you are really lucky.....
We will take measures when all screenshots have been discussed.
Support cases being are beinginvestigated as we speak.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

so moral i guess is don't trust people you've "known(of)" for a long time even hunted with years ago

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i saw him in twin 40 min ago

soc added... also fyi he is in shinook jungle mobile house... i'm just getting sick of having him log out on me every time.. so if i'm not online could any1 from starfleet command be the middle man

not pointing any fingers yet allthough i should :p

he is in our soc.

That guy is not to be trusted, I've heard a number of cases where he has ripped people off. My last experience with him was him crashing an AHR party and picking up the dancefloor.

I hope you get your PED's back, but I wouldn't count on it.

he is in our soc.

yeah no dissrespect for starfleet :p

okey time to post the full story then ;) .. since this also regards the other stolen goods

also he's had me on fl for years and i've helped him b4 (not knowing him that well) .. so i guess that's the thanks you get

Hmm made several cases about this bloke .. seems ma DEALT with him ..... NOT !

also i may have threatened MA so byebye eu kill him for me will ya guys

Congratulations, to our winners of this weeks jugs of might.
Winners of our Jugs of Might Rounds:

koco traksimus dojcino
major gravity force
teneleia tene logan

It would be fun to know if it's an alt or just miss-spelled.

{removed}

FYI i still have this shitty car he had no intention of giving my peds back and if you have cooling problems then you have problems all the time not untill you trade with some1

Sooo
He claims beeing Innocent and if he does the right thing i will assist in clearing this mess up
or he is lying to me after panicing

Further more... if you place 3 vehicles in acu and 3 hours later want them back cuz "MU has fallen and i put the wrong BO" that does not add up.. and yes i should have checked the time they were placed

Last edited by a moderator:
also he ran away... if any1 from Starflete Command coul meet up with me that would be great

[Koco TRAKSIMUS] u now fucking have no chance for geting your peds back
What a tool! It seems quite obvious that scammers are indeed from the shallow end of the gene pool, even admitting he's a scammer like that.

If MA fails to take action they'd possibly be both endorsing 3rd-party scamming and protecting criminal, and a few more things I can't translate from swedish, so it could be an idea reporting them for the suspected crimes to the police and let the law handle it.

Like i Said i will welcome him with open arms if he does the right thing.. i will openly tell every1 it's been cleared and i will help him clear all other charges if possible

Like i Said i will welcome him with open arms if he does the right thing.. i will openly tell every1 it's been cleared and i will help him clear all other charges if possible
You are too kind.

Crime and intent has already been stated. You can't be a little bit pregnant, or a little bit dead. Same with scammers - they can't be just a little bit scammers.

You are too kind.

Crime and intent has already been stated. You can't be a little bit pregnant, or a little bit dead. Same with scammers - they can't be just a little bit scammers.

if it gets my peds back and the other guys stuff it's worth it.. i gave him the chanse however but he then ignored me and logged out.. will se if he is unbanned tomorrow if so i might try again

He tried to do the same thing to me and I told him no, because all trades are final ect.. pretty much exactly the words he used trying to defend himself. So sad that people will do this to others. And yes I am fairly sure he is scamming people because he wanted to buy a item off me in trade, but was short ped. So his thought was for me to buy his vehicle and he would trade me back.. And somehow this was supposed to increase his ped card.. If it sounds fishy and too good to be true it probably is. Sad to see ya get scammed bud. Got to be careful and play by the rules. dont let your emotion allow for bad judgement =/

Koco is in Starfleet Comman Currently logged out in the Shinook jungle mobile house

Edit:

Importantly! no dissrespect or anything against Starfleet Command this has nothing to do with them only one of their members

Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk asked me for help earlier saying he wanted to retrieve some vehicles from acu there were bids on ... him having talked to me many times b4 i trusted him

of course he got my peds as i bought a car he had in acu thankfully not all of the stuff he asked me

as Valliville stated he scammed a few people earlier .. the sleipnir and the gungnir was the other items he wanted removed from acu so Car is 99% surly stolen aswell

well as i will get locked for trading in stolen goods it's time to make EU unplayable for him ever again

so moral i guess is don't trust people you've "known(of)" for a long time even hunted with years ago

oh and i will pay any1 outing him as a scammer or any dissrespecting words 1ped for a picture with his name n a public place
and 10ped for killing him also calling him a scammer

i will ruin his eu life so much Calypto will feel loved =)

i kicked him a while back from my soc ... and it was right :lolup:

eitherway he did not meet up with me but he did seem to want to clear his name... he is however still lying to me and he wouldn't let me add him to fl... if he is still in game tomorrow and not banned i will have ahard time finding him :p and i fear the other guy lost alot more then me....

also i do not know who's car i have lol bought or stolen no idea

also big chance i will never see those peds again and if so you can always pm m eif you are looking for a red valk with rutol textures only 500ped:laugh::laugh:

I need help guys , Im in Strafleet Command too , i got blocked too , but i dont know why.
I sold a Sleipnir to Koco , i hope thats not the problem.
And , like a week back , I knew a girl called Miriam Mirianita Pokeku , she said me if i give him 600 ped she will give me some vehicles.
I wanted to try , and she said that her trade channel doesnt work , so i dropped the ped on the ground , she took them.
And a day after i PMed her , asking for vehicles and she gave me the promised vehicles.
The problem is , yesterday i hear that shes a scammer too , when i knew that , the world crashed on me , because I hear she scammed that vehicles.
So i think maybe MA blocked me for that reason. :(
I have spent a lot of time ingame , im a non depositor player , i earned all my peds trading , and hunting with people , some mining runs.
A lot of people knows me , in my soc , people know that they know im trustly player.
I never asked for ped or any stuff.
Please , if anyone can help me , do it please.
Thank you All in advance :D

Edit:

oh and i will pay any1 outing him as a scammer or any dissrespecting words 1ped for a picture with his name n a public place
and 10ped for killing him also calling him a scammer

i will ruin his eu life so much Calypto will feel loved =)

Hey johan, You told me of this is with the 500 ped and such and well its just sad... Hopfully you'll get ur pedz back :(

I need help guys , Im in Strafleet Command too , i got blocked too , but i dont know why.
I sold a Sleipnir to Koco , i hope thats not the problem.
And , like a week back , I knew a girl called Miriam Mirianita Pokeku , she said me if i give him 600 ped she will give me some vehicles.
I wanted to try , and she said that her trade channel doesnt work , so i dropped the ped on the ground , she took them.
And a day after i PMed her , asking for vehicles and she gave me the promised vehicles.
The problem is , yesterday i hear that shes a scammer too , when i knew that , the world crashed on me , because I hear she scammed that vehicles.
So i think maybe MA blocked me for that reason. :(
I have spent a lot of time ingame , im a non depositor player , i earned all my peds trading , and hunting with people , some mining runs.
A lot of people knows me , in my soc , people know that they know im trustly player.
I never asked for ped or any stuff.
Please , if anyone can help e , do it please.
Thank you All in advance :D

Vehicles cannot be dropped on the ground like peds so she was scamming you from the beginning . Send a support to MA

Vehicles cannot be dropped on the ground like peds so she was scamming you from the beginning . Send a support to MA

She traded me the vehicles in common trade window.
I was who dropped the ped for her in the ground , because she said her trade window didnt work.
Im desesperate , you only lost 500 ped , but i lost my account.
At least i have the hope to get it back.

She traded me the vehicles in common trade window.
I was who dropped the ped for her in the ground , because she said her trade window didnt work.
Im desesperate , you only lost 500 ped , but i lost my account.
At least i have the hope to get it back.

I don't like this at all... Scamming is for the lowest of low of EU society. So what you don't have money to deposite and other people do? Go sweat or GTFO...

I don't like this at all... Scamming is for the lowest of low of EU society. So what you don't have money to deposite and other people do? Go sweat or GTFO...

Im with you man , I earned all my peds with hours and hours of play , buying items for X ped and selling them for some more.
I found a people who helped me sometimes giving some free peds like awards for my constance.
But never tried to scam anyone , and never thought it.
I dont understand why MA always block all acounts that have made trades with scammers account.
All that type of scammers have 2 avatars or more and they dont have nothing for lose.
Theres a phrase wh say here in Spain , that the trustable people pays for the sinners.
Sorry if i cant expresate good what i want to tell , my english is not so good.

Im with you man , I earned all my peds with hours and hours of play , buying items for X ped and selling them for some more.
I found a people who helped me sometimes giving some free peds like awards for my constance.
But never tried to scam anyone , and never thought it.
I dont understand why MA always block all acounts that have made trades with scammers account.
All that type of scammers have 2 avatars or more and they dont have nothing for lose.
Theres a phrase wh say here in Spain , that the trustable people pays for the sinners.
Sorry if i cant expresate good what i want to tell , my english is not so good.

Like u said they Banned the people who made trades with the scammers yet they don't do anything with the scammers and its just "What the FUCK are you guys doing?" Oh so what you ran out of coffee. Get your ass in game and start banning the scammers and retriving the pedz not that hard yet you think as in locally people go to work then come and here and play and this is your job! All you have to do is click a few buttons. Not impressed with this at all. :wise:

And his still LOOOSE ? I kicked him out of our soc last summer in 2010 , thought u all knew about this guy ,

Hes never to be trusted and we talked about it many times Vallivil , KOKO color scamms , and hangs at twins a lot ,

TAC
Ice Cold

Status
Back