Looking for: Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk

Status
He's in the Twins auction house right now if you're still after him... his soc still says Starfleet Command as well.

~xXx

i have confirmed he will be kicked when the leader has spoken too him which i believe is the appropiate way

but what i don't understand is this...
if his soc leader knows of former issues of him scamming..why is he still in that soc?
i mean if i had a soc and i knew one had a bad reputation like that i would kick his ass out of soc for sure

if his soc leader knows of former issues of him scamming..why is he still in that soc?
i mean if i had a soc and i knew one had a bad reputation like that i would kick his ass out of soc for sure

he other guy was scammed just hours b4 i did.. they were gathering all the evidence

He just came to LD after you left and is still here. And not only is he a scammer he's also a douché, he keeps killing our mobs.

Is this the guy stading at jurra often and trying to add you into team with the team rules that loot is shared by random and he doesn't shoot at all?

They better keep him in soc, because it'S an easy way to let ppl grant access to get him on fl for a small chat...

He tried to run the same scam on me in twins yesterday I just laughed at him.

I can confirm he'S also a known team scammer. He is doing this for year now. Met him twin Argo hills in VU9 and he tried team invite with really weird settings. I immedeatly left team, but he's around for a very long time now. Get'S about time he vanishes including all his alts. He's getting more and more blatant.

lol im in before the lock :locked:

the banhammer might be on the way aswell :hammer:

I usualy dont get involved in these matters but i tottaly understand u.
The thing is some ppl bet on others good will and get advantage of it and on what EULA states.
He tryied to do same thing with me in twin yesterday.
I asked im for the peds 1st, as i didnt want to get stuck with items i didnt wanted ... and he never answered back.

if every1 wuld report him i'd be thrilled

been banned from 2 forums and i'd hapily remove or edit this thread instead of ban of mods so please... but if every1 would report him that would be awesome

Well, I have some idea, but I don't know how it's works.

We have many screens with ads like "kill shinkibas" and "LA xxx is the best for xxx", etc. Can those screens shows "scammer list" or something?

I just don't know how it's managed and costs, etc.

EU is a big world, but with small population. It will be a huge impact.

only estate owners can make adds and i'm sure that would break some rule

only estate owners can make adds and i'm sure that would break some rule

Well, there was also some "trading" service, where group of people can shootout some text paid by you, in public places?

{removed} .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you got scammed, will tell my soc about that guy.

Keep the peds, and good luck.

Is your account locked or did you recieve a formal ban from MA? Did they send you any kind of email?

My account is locked and they ask me for a valid photo ID.
Must i sent them that photo ?

this f....k scammer, by the name of Koco fckin Trax.... is a well known scammer!!!!!

joined his team once.....looted an armor...... he DCd and later when he wa asked where my share he said he didnt get it from the guy who looted it, even though he said he gave the armor to him.

Koco you little scamming peice of shit

Note to Soc Leaders:

This is why Guilds (societies) have websites with public discussion boards. So that problem members can be reported to the society with a screenshot and an explanation of the problem.

You can quickly the reputable groups based on how quickly and accurately they respond to verified proof of foul play.

Yeah this ass tried to invite me to his team at Jurra some months ago. I told him to go fuck himself. I hope someone IRL locks him in a Fritzl cellar and that he never sees the light of day again, this is my wish upon all scammers.

:lift:

i'd like to point out that starfleets response has been very professional and well handled

they are backing me and nightemare completely and helping us however they can

i'd like to point out that starfleets response has been very professional and well handled

they are backing me and nightemare completely and helping us however they can

Thats great news :) I'm glad they're taking action against this person. Perhaps a group of people filing support cases with their explanation of events might help you avoid an unwanted ban.

Thats great news :) I'm glad they're taking action against this person. Perhaps a group of people filing support cases with their explanation of events might help you avoid an unwanted ban.

not only starfleet has contacted me about koco and i know few others who filed a supportcase after i posted this so me and nightmare can only hope

also a big TY to John Capital for aiding my request in removing/editing/closing my other thread rather then banning me on the spot

Oouuppss ... your second thread just dissappeared while I was reading it ?!?

:eyecrazy:

Sorry to hear what happened to you. - It reminds me a lot of my esi business with Sabotage last year, although this was on a much smaller scale.

There is not too much you can do about it, since you can only get support to assure you that they are taking the necessary steps and are willing to cooperate with authorities should you take legal action.

You have alerted his soc, which I also did, and I really appreciated to see how helpful all members and the leader of AEU Regiment were when I contacted them.

Venting too much in a forum thread will hurt your case more than help it, in my opinion, since you want the information out there and a closed thread will not help your cause.

Good luck, Johan, I really hope you get some positive results.

Here u go mate:
with a valour (tier 0) and Koco wearing Vigi, killed him 4 times at Twin Peaks,
heres 2:

Gypsy

No reason for 2 threads about this. Threads merged.

I don't see anything here that requires a ban from the forum, however, from the forum rules

Forum Rules said:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

There have been cases in the past of scamming accusations used, not against actual scammers, but as public attacks against someone the accuser simply doesn't like. Thus the reason for the above rule. For this, and other reasons, openly accusing someone of scamming on this forum has always been a sticky issue.

However, the general rule is, more information is better than less or none.

I can not permit your "vendetta attacks" on this forum. However, I will not ban you for it unless you persist. Though I am required to do some heavy moderating of this thread.

On one level, I understand MA's stance of "all trades are final". It absolves them of having to keep so much staff on hand to investigate every single claim (and you KNOW they get a lot of scamming accusations) And has been said before, they simply don't know what info was said/typed/chatted outside of game via phone, net chatting programs, Skype, etc. It would almost always be a "he said, she said" situation.

However, on the other hand, there are cases where the same name(s) keep cropping up. And perhaps If these "long term problems" were dealt with, perhaps this Universe would get a lot friendlier.

Until then, the rule "all trades are final" is all we got. If you give something, regardless of the "deal" you made, simply assume you won't get it back.

As for this thread, I have no choice but....

:locked:

Status
Back