Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Well... incident closed.

The new aera is full of hiddings as usual.

The hunt is on... Easy start and suddenly !!! Faucervix !!! run away !!!

Good Luck everyone ;)

Corto

Well done Angel O2 Mercer !!! + 1rep ;)

Corto

What o.0

I cant even finish my neconu opallo hunt and people already find it ... :(

hehe joking :cool: i was having some bit of fun :) so gratz on the "white pixel" ;)

i will be on the move for the next one

Event 5 will start tomorrow at approx 17:00 MA

Will give me some time to think about a new position.

Thanks to everyone who has taken part so far :)

Event 5 - Updated info in original post -
sponsored by Emissery of Janus - Dark Knights

Please +rep the sponsor

Good Luck Guys :)

ho ho ho !!!

Huge area to cover !!! No mobs so far... Need a lot of people to cover that land.

Come on people, and good luck everyone ;)

Corto

PS : Nice mountains ! Look like Jurra Plateu... without the troxes of course lol

Re PS : So many hidings for a so small ticket...

Last edited:
That is a big area. (Now were did i put my walking stick) :scratch2:

2 hours, no luck! i need to stop searching places i think would be a good spot to hide it or, "lose" it, and just start searching more randomly lol.

Thanks very much for having this scavenger hunt. I am extremely new to Entropia & it's given me something to try out.

I haven't spent much time searching yet, but I'll keep track of these events!

Good morning guys, any luck yet ?

I'm having a look now - no luck yet. *coughhintcough* :p

I have spent 2 hours on searching and found nothing,so good luck to others who look for it;)

Last edited:
Hugh has shared with me in soc chat that this specific ticket he has lost (don't worry, we in DK understand that his carelessness is now simply beyond the pale so we have agreed to all chip in to buy him a sturdy McCormick safe or maybe a pulsating, glow in the dark, bright neon container box or nine to help him keep better track of his belongings)… anyway, Hugh says that this ticket holds special sentimental value for him from an event from the olden days where he was able to kill off his first big Neconu in large numbers. As sponsor of this event, to add a little extra incentive to ensure that Hugh gets back this special ticket, I will be throwing in 100 Neconu teeth to the finder!

Now, some may scoff at the current value or usefulness of these teeth, but they do happen to be one of the hardest substances on the planet, and rumours abound from Roman Ram's disciples that these teeth may likely become much more sought after (read: HUGE MARKUP) in the near future as space ship armouring systems ramp up in development.

Don't leave any stone unturned! I'll leave the teeth with Hugh (hmm… could be a bit dodgy, if you only end up with 92 take a look on the ground nearby :))

smallwhiterocks.jpg

Uh, this island has some small white rocks that look like small tickets too. :confused:

smallwhiterocks.jpg

Uh, this island has some small white rocks that look like small tickets too. :confused:

If it was me I'd look amongst those rocks. Atleast that's where I would hide the ticket :D

Hugh has shared with me in soc chat that this specific ticket he has lost (don't worry, we in DK understand that his carelessness is now simply beyond the pale so we have agreed to all chip in to buy him a sturdy McCormick safe or maybe a pulsating, glow in the dark, bright neon container box or nine to help him keep better track of his belongings)… anyway, Hugh says that this ticket holds special sentimental value for him from an event from the olden days where he was able to kill off his first big Neconu in large numbers. As sponsor of this event, to add a little extra incentive to ensure that Hugh gets back this special ticket, I will be throwing in 100 Neconu teeth to the finder!

Now, some may scoff at the current value or usefulness of these teeth, but they do happen to be one of the hardest substances on the planet, and rumours abound from Roman Ram's disciples that these teeth may likely become much more sought after (read: HUGE MARKUP) in the near future as space ship armouring systems ramp up in development.

Don't leave any stone unturned! I'll leave the teeth with Hugh (hmm… could be a bit dodgy, if you only end up with 92 take a look on the ground nearby :))

Another great contribution from Janus - thnx mate :)

Thanks Janus to add up the price... the ticket must be well hidden then. lol

I must have run more than 5 hours now... and I haven't cover the whole land... every rocks are a potential hiding... Nice place Hugh to lose a ticket. Any clue yet ? :D

Corto - barefoot running avatar :silly2:

Thanks Janus to add up the price... the ticket must be well hidden then. lol

I must have run more than 5 hours now... and I haven't cover the whole land... every rocks are a potential hiding... Nice place Hugh to lose a ticket. Any clue yet ? :D

Corto - barefoot running avatar :silly2:

I think you have enough clues - hehe

lol

thousands of clues, yes... as many as the number of rocks and gravels in this part of entropia... hmmm... just found 13 trutun... first time I find some :yay:

13 rocks less to look beneath ;)

Corto

I saw You Corto on that "Ticket-Area".... thought I would give it a quick run-through myself... didn't find any, but I hope You will :)

-Hyssch-

I got it ;)

I have climbed up the mountains three times (to have the pleasure to run down :silly2:). I looked at the rocks (the real ones... the bigs.. even inside :silly2:).

And I luckily found it in the middle of some gravels... :yay:

Nice place :)

Corto

PS : Hugh there are many nice and difficult to reach hidings in the moutains... ;)

Big gratz corto, about time you got rewarded :)
will be back ingame at approx 20:00 ma or a little earlier , will be in touch :)

Thanks Hugh, see you tonight ingame :)

Corto

Congrats Corto you really work your ash out:yay:

Congrats Corto! You definately deserved to find that one!

-Seth

Event 6 in progress - Good luck Guys :)

Back