Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Yikes! Have to steer clear of the Leviathans! Are you saying that this ticket may be underwater? That will be one heckuva hard find! Thanks for these events!

-Seth

Yikes! Have to steer clear of the Leviathans! Are you saying that this ticket may be underwater? That will be one heckuva hard find! Thanks for these events!

-Seth

I would put my bets that the ticket is still on land :laugh:

if the ticket is in the water GL....I tried to look there but I cant see anything while im underwater. Hopefully its on the land as this will actually give us a chance

Spent some time looking... this is awfully difficult! :) Worth it though, I imagine.

I gave up for now! For all I know, I may have walked right over it at some point.

I got a question. How do you get across to the island directly south of port atlantis? The top of it I mean. Thanks!

-Seth

Waou !!! Another cool and challenging area :yay:

Come on people, we can't let Hugh without his ticket. Imagine that a levianthan swallows it... It would be more difficult to loot it.

Good luck everyone, don't give up, it worth it and it's fun. The more we are the best it is. :wtg:

Corto

PS : If you are on the way to give up, wait for a green dot on the radar first... and you won't leave... ;)

I've been trying to find your tickets for quit a while now. Always quit after two hours searching.

Though I have to wonder, is it necessary to walk if you want to see the ticket (as it is with dung, fruit and stones), or can you see it while running ?

Thanks for the info and the great events !

I've been trying to find your tickets for quit a while now. Always quit after two hours searching.

Though I have to wonder, is it necessary to walk if you want to see the ticket (as it is with dung, fruit and stones), or can you see it while running ?

I always wondered that too while i tried to look for them =S I think (and by no means am saying im correct) that its possible to see it while running but its highly unlikely you will spot it lol. I'd have enough trouble spotting it while walking anyway =P

Besides, I think one of the points of this event is to get newbies away from sweating and encourage them to walk for dung and stones and stuff? I'd walk it anyway - so far i've found about 80 stones from walking in these events =D

lol sorry about double posting but i have to express my rage somehow >:l whoever put this misleading molisk tooth here i hate you very much =P

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Yes !!! You can run while searching... It is not like fruits or stones that appears next to you.
The difficulty is that the ticket is small. :)

Corto

ok... cant find it xD
give up, been shooting Chirpy instead, and got 8PED worth of TT food, very yummy :D

So hint time? Underwater or not? Would be only hint I need really. Thanks!

-Seth

So hint time? Underwater or not? Would be only hint I need really. Thanks!

-Seth

Now do you think i would be so cruel to put the ticket underwater ? maybe in future events though - hehe

Searching for 3 hours or so, nothing yet... as usual. At least im not getting killed avery 2 mins by troxes :D

Now do you think i would be so cruel to put the ticket underwater ? maybe in future events though - hehe

Awesome, I will continue my search this afternoon! I still can't figure out how to get across to the top of that island other than a tp chip I guess.

-Seth

That's it for today... gl everyone.

Obsessed

Ok, I've been obsessed with finding that ticket. I've now gone over everything again and again with no luck. Any more hints that could be given?
Are you sure that it is still there? Maybe someone found it and don't know what it is for. Any hint would be appreciated:confused:

Found It!

I FOUND IT! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Totally makes the 2 nights i've spent searching worth it :) Hugh, you are devilishly evil =P hiding the white ticket against white glowing floor :laugh:

This is what it looks like from above

But I had searched around on that island for almost half an hour and was checking behind the bridge when i spotted it! =P

Was pretty lucky =P I now love these events :D One day when this 100 peds gets me an ATH i'll sponsor a few of my own =P

Sorry to all the other people who i stole it off lol :ahh:

Big gratz to Kader, thought this was an easy one but turned out a bit more difficult than expected,

at work ATM, will be in touch when I get home.

Nice one :)

Gratz Kader :yay:

That was not easy... Well done +1rep ;)

Corto

lol, very very well hidden!! i cant believe i walked passed it so many times, good job on this one

Hehe nice one :)

OMG! Huge congrats! I looked on the bridges once or twice but obviously not carefully enough! Glad it is finally found!

-Seth

Gz again Kader - PM me to arrange where and when to meet :)

Hugh Hugh Willose killed a creature (Atrox Old) with a value of 82 PED!

gz on your global and thanks for the events.

Back