Love on PE?

Do you think its possible to get in love and get together in PE on real Life?

• Yes, its possible

Votes: 251 82.8%
  • No way!

Votes: 52 17.2%

• Total voters
Happened to me, and I'm off to Canada in 10 days!

I think its possible...but that would be pretty freakyy

*your son/daughter asking where did you and daddy/mommy meet.
*your answer- On EU, in the middle of this large hunt of Areanatrox, just NE of Minopolis...I dont think that would go over well with your kid...

Just my opinion:laugh:

Tbh I dont think this would put your kid off...quite on the contrary.
I bet this kid will love computer games and finding out that his/her parents met exactly while playing one, would make him think what cool his/her parents really are and would brag about it all over the school :D

Edit: Dont forget that Marco said that EU will be for at least decades to come so you dont know when your kid might start playing too :)

Last edited:
lol
This thread still lives. :)

Im glad of the results in the poll vote.

Im glad there are so many believers here.

And im glad cause im in love whit this women that is unique.

I love her very very much.

Thx to PE.
:ahh:

I mentioned earlier that i had fallen in love here on PE... and since then that love has grown in immeasurable proportions

We live on opposite sides of the world, i am in Australia, he is in Portugal...

But that distance will be bridged in a month or so... I will travel to his home and stay with him for a few months in September...

Love's not a because, it's a no matter what

It may be said that we were brought together in what some would say 'strange circumstances'... (well at least those that do not involve themselves in the 'virtual' would think it strange, (poor misguided souls) ;))...

Well, we were brought together in a non-conventional manner... I would never have thought that i would meet my 'soul mate' in some dive called 'Zychion Citadel' ... but there it is :yay:

And who is to say that our love for each other is any less than it would have been had we met in 'Real Life' ... perhaps in some seedy dive of a bar downtown ?

Point those non-believers out to me and i will take them down with my trusty 'Enforcer'.... :woohoo:

(my mentor would have a fit if he knew i am still using that pistol :handgun:..... ssshhhh... zip them lips)

In the past months we have become unable to pass one day without contact... in fact we barely make it through an hour or so without sending sms...

both of us are counting the sleeps until we meet and kiss for the first time in 'Lisbon Airport'

And so...

YES it is possible to find love on PE

I found it... I found a love that i thought never existed... he takes my breath away... he is my breath

We found it, we found love on PE... Phaser and I

I Love You Babe .... As Big As The Sky

mmmwwwaaahhhh

:love::shower::swoon:

I think it's possible to get in love and get together in PE on real life.

Happened to me, and I'm off to Canada in 10 days!

:yay: WooooHoooo!!! Go Dalas Go!!!

Finding love ingame is entirely possible!! It's all the better since you may not be looking for love and it's completely unexpected;) Infact I know of another couple who met ingame, My friend from Australia and his girl from Lithuania:)

Love is in the air folks!!!! breathe it in.. it's all around you:yay:

Perhaps one day I'll have my own lil story to tell;)

Gee, I wonder who that is your talking about.........."B"+ "U"........;)

Love is in the air folks!!!! breathe it in.. it's all around you:yay:

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S ON ME!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*Blackjack runs screaming from the room....:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

Back