Lucky Seven the Farmer

i can vouch the Deilana and Lucky Seven are 2 different people.. unless Lucky Seven gets in moral arguments with himself and can speak in both a male and Female voice at the same time

and yes Lucky Seven can be an ass, but hey i find the way he puts things more helpful that people that sugar coat it

Why does Deilana make my 'sec Avatar bell' ring?

She doesn't accidently post from the same pc as you do seven?

Oh and with the comments you made so far, I have quite a good idea what kind of person you are.

But anyway, ppl. like you will always excist...:rolleyes:

It's amazing to me how lame these rebuttals are getting. Don't have a real reason to trash someone, make shit up! Lucky and I are two very different people who do not even reside in the same time zone. Please check ip's before you make far fetched yet serious accusations. Thanks

don't roll your eyes at me son. L2S

Last edited:
It's amazing to me how lame these rebuttals are getting. Don't have a real reason to trash someone, make shit up! Lucky and I are two very different people who do not even reside in the same time zone. Please check ip's before you make far fetched yet serious accusations. Thanks

don't roll your eyes at me son. L2S

Lol, better read carefully...and well, since I don't run the forum I can't check your ip...

Funny though that you only came to pretend someone who said he gives a f* about his disciples...same ashis other friend, both of you only came for this seven hero...better read what he wrote before you build him a statue ;)

They are all the same person. Split personalities. L7 is the butch, Dee is the lady, and xan is the one with questionable lifestyles... *wink wink*

stop by ventrilo if you want to talk to any of them, or me!

oxygen.typefrag.com

and i wont hesitate to ban your ass if you come spamming!

What happens when there are more people in your society who feel they should get a cut of your mentor gifts? what do you do then? and what do u do when you keep on getting crap mentor gifts? How do u pay them for their time then? after all, al workers need to be paid which is what u referred to them as.

i'm just defending him because despite being an ass half the time he also can be helpful too, he says thing as they are in the game and i think that his method is more what the game is really like... when was the last time someone came up to you and gave you something for free... i dont know about you but i never have had anything handed to me

oh and stuckey... BITE ME... lol

They are all the same person. Split personalities. L7 is the butch, Dee is the lady, and xan is the one with questionable lifestyles... *wink wink*

stop by ventrilo if you want to talk to any of them, or me!

oxygen.typefrag.com

and i wont hesitate to ban your ass if you come spamming!
I am in this ventrilo as well.. Just give me some time to start my voice changer software so I sound like Lucky Seven.. Oh and give me some more time to mask my IP and then reconnect.

Why does Deilana make my 'sec Avatar bell' ring?

She doesn't accidently post from the same pc as you do seven?

Oh and with the comments you made so far, I have quite a good idea what kind of person you are.

But anyway, ppl. like you will always excist...

Back