Lykkes diary

wow - already a week has gone by!

And still it's pretty weird that Peter is not going back.

We live in 30 boxes atm - and we still need a LOT of crap to pack :D

Tuesday we borrow my dads car and go for the rest of the stuff in IKEA. Some carpets and chairs etc.

Dunno what I look most forward too when moving (we will STILL miss the balconys :( ) ... perhaps just being able to find all stuff again? ... Maybe I look forward to be able to tell the kids to go downstairs and yell at each other (damn, they were incredibly loud this weekend ... ). Or maybe cooking in the new, much bigger, kitchen? MAYBE, I look forward to having the new huge bookshelfs were I can put up my Illustrated Science Magazines in order (collected them since I was around 12 or so .. guess how many I have). Or just to be able to sit in our new office in the evenings - Peter and I .. playing something awesome together ;)

Yes, LOTS of joy and things to be looking forward to. Atm we just wish time would go faster so we can jump out of the boxes into more space! Even Joe, the parrot, seems to be looking forward to moving. He will get so much more space to fly around (and shit) on !

Ran tp's with a disciple yesterday. Spend nearly all day. Was nice, when thinking about all the stuff I have been doing lately, just to be relaxing. We got 2 globals together, which is pretty neat for his first day.

I got globals myself afterwards too - which is pretty neat ... because ... I can :D ...

I decided to try out some smaller mobs than the longu providers and troxes though. So I changed into the ep-40 and went for snables instead. Got pretty good loot here also. LOTS of armor parts .. but oh well, with a nice tt so I can't complain!

All in all a very nice and giving day :)

Thanks Lootius. You rule.

Last edited:
We went to IKEA again yesterday to buy the last things: 3 carpets for the floors, 2 chairs for the desks (damn, they're big), some small stuff .. and we saw this huge da vinci thingie for the wall. Like a thin carpet ..:

da-vinci-leonardo-proportions-of-the-human-figure.jpg

I saw it first and shouted to Peter to get over to were I was and he was sold immidiately. We put it on the big trolley together with all the other crap, and went for the huge boxes with chairs downstairs. We rearrange the items and boxes on two trolleys, went to pay the stuff, put it all in the car (which was my dads car ... and yet - you should have seen how packed it was. I was crawling into the frontseat under 3 carpets ... Peter thought it looked fun, but I would have liked to see HIM get under there :D ). We went to McDonalds. yes, I'm not proud of it but we were starving and I never liked the IKEA food that well (or .. correction: Peter never liked the IKEA food that well more than me ;) ).

On the way home I suddenly said: Did we get the Da Vinci painting??? DOH! And we forgot it when we rearranged stuff! So now we NEED to go back there again ...

OH well - we are now living in 30 boxes I guess ....

---------------------------------

After coming home quite late (went to my parents afterwards and had some beer and wine), I went into EU for a little while. I globaled 3 times in a row on armaxes :yay:. Loot was pretty good and I regret I didn't play more - but time was around midnight, and I also needed some serious snuggling!

---------------------------------

We are still a little excited about Peter being here and not having to go back (very excited lol .. but still amazed every evening from knowing he will still be here the day after). His apartment in Holland is nearly all fixed with new kitchen, hallway, roof etc. and can soon be rented out, which is awesome!

Yesterday we agreed heavily that we need a vacation. Maybe it's time to book a new trip for Egyps :yup:

Last edited:
OH and I forgot ... I dyed my hair yesterday - dark brown-redish (more my original color, though it's a little lighter in the summer). Mostly because I got a few grey hairs and peter (who is WAY taller than me) think it's fun to find them (he HAS to actually look after them :rolleyes:) and then bug me with it!

Now he can't :D It's not like I'm afraid of getting old or anything - dunno what to expect in the age of 37 - and I adore long white hair on women - but when it's only a few I might aswell hide them again and wait for the rest of the grey-hair family to join (and actually they ARE white and not grey) **G

OK enough about me getting old ... :ahh:

Also I cut my hair with around 15cm - so all ready for summer!!

HAVE FUN!
and Lootius bless

Word of the day: Back in EU

I have been playing lots of EU lately inbetween the moving. It is nice and relaxing and it seems like I can finaly feel I'm skilling up!

I reached 5300+ in hg now and got another HP - so I'm now 122. Also I'm at 35 bpl pisoler (hit) .. so coolness here I come :D

Yesterday a socm8 borrowed me full Viking and I went for feffs. It's like a dream. I absolutely loved to hunt feffs before (and they always looted nicely to me) - but now it's just awesome!!! I really appriciate that people trust me this much - which also goes for Dank for lending me his shop deed in PA mall for 3 months! THANKS TO YOU GUYS :hug:

Lootius has been very nice to me. My average loot actually increased markable the last 3 days (or actually after last VU). I'm sure he had something to do with all the new stuff being looted ... I just still wait for the message saying:

Ann Lykke TheNun is the first colonist to discover "Nun black/white working dress" bp (L)

and after that:

Ann Lykke TheNun is the first colonist to discover "Rough flax Munk dress" bp (L)

But mostly I'm waiting for a Church for Lootius ! It HAS to come ... it HAS to .. MARCOOOOO ... ???!!!!

OH well :) Other than that - life goes fast. Got the keys for our apartment today so we can start moving boxes tonight. We packed stuff this weekend too and now it's sure .. we cannot move freely in the apartment anymore for boxes! It's just not possible. SO driving back and forth tonight, tomorrow night (every night untill Friday), hopefully we will get rid of some of the stuff.

I went to the apartment today .. DAMN it's on forth floor ... LOTS of stairs up there but I'm quite sure a little exercise wont hurt us ... much ...

I hope we can get up the internet connection already Friday, so we still have a possibility for hunting .. ehhhh ... resting inbetween putting together all the stuff from IKEA; we bought us ;)

Happy Looting
Lykke

We got a carpet, 8 boxes and two big bags up in the apartment yesterday evening. When coming home, we were excausted, had some beers, a little gaming, a shower and then we droped dead ..

This morning I didn't even feel I had slept at all. Tonight we do the same!

It is weird though, when unpacking kitchen stuff - Peters kitchen stuff - to see it here in DK! Also we unpacked some of the new stuff we bought together! We placed Peters LOTRO figures in the window, some games and a very beautiful set with some cups he got from his ex and lot of others stuff around. It's fun because I threw (we both threw) lots of stuff out - but with some of the stuff we unpacked we were still like "hmm naahhhh" ... so I guess more will go out. Of course everything looks weird now standing around in the windows lol - but by time it will be great! And I promise to post pictures :)

Unfortunately we found out that the closet we bought is too big and when I talked with IKEA this morning, I was told that the stuff was already shipped from Sweden. Bugger. We have to deliver it back ourselves and replace the front doors with some smaller ones (keeping 3 of the 4 sections though and the rest will be returned)!

Now we just wish this moving was over with and that ALL the furnitures was put together! The place is awesome though. SO much space - so much light!

:shower: AND I so much love the boy!

BUT we are in desperately need of a vacation ...

-------------------------------------------------

Started crafting armor again. Damn it sucks big ones especially because I can't see I gain much skills from it. It's horrible expensive and I keep on looting the same bp's. Dunno - maybe I should just chip the skills??

Anyone selling cheap mashinery skills or armor crafting skills?

Lootius is with me though. My disciple and I had quite good loot yesterday - and he even globaled his first global (in team though :D) while I was standing in Corinth. :rofl: someone even commented that it was typical me - what he meant with that I absolutely don't know - because usually _I'M_ the one that globals in team :D ... My disciple is just a n00b for now but I have a feeling I have to be a little carefull. With the help of Lootius he already gained more than half of his discipleship in 2 weeks. Very nice!

Now when I handed over the shop deed to its owner again - the church will move back to the apartment. I need to place the chairs and the alter again and put up the picture of VF - in the memorie of the great high priest - above the alter. Then we will be ready again to accept visitors who needs to give a little prayer to Lootius or who just need to feel his attendance.

For those of you who forgot the picture of VF in here ....:

VFontheWall.JPG

May Lootius be with you on your daily experiences and treasure you with love, hope and golden swirls.

Lykke

Last edited:
I'm tired of moving lol and we didn't even move yet!

Heading home from work early today to go for another box-trip to the new place. We need the boxes ! Dammit, we have too much stuff!

Tonight we will have to take all furnitures apart and arrange so we know exactly how the moving company can take stuff tomorrow. I will stay at the old place after they left and clean up things before the guy from the estate agent's office comes and makes a check-up. After delivering the keys and the special key for the parking place in the basement, I will head to the new place, were I hope the guys are done carrying up the furnitures. I absolutely hate to be there when they do. I'm just a little afraid if they drop some!

Peter suggested we take the picture of Horus (which we bought in Egypt) with us tonight to make sure nothing will happen to that one. And I agree with that - including some other fragile stuff we have.

From 13.00-18.00 tomorrow the IKEA furnitures will arrive and we can start put things together. Around 15.00 is the time we need to set up the internet connection. Saturday morning we go back to IKEA to exchange the wardrobe section! BUT we can now get that Da Vinci thing we forgot last time :yay:

All in all I'm quite sure this weekend will be the busiest weekend ever (or at least for a VERY long time) and probably we will sleep in (or whatever... :ahh:) all Monday ;)

I'm just so tired now. This morning I could hardly wake up. I had to tell Amanda (the little one) that next time she comes home, it will be at the new place and she just looked at me with her huge black eyes and said "but why??". We did tell her and she did go with us to the new place. But I guess it's a little weird in her tiny head. She is a little worried though, if she can get all her stuff with her - and she said "also my bed???". I try convicing her, that the new place will be better, bigger and have a bigger playground and lots of new friends. That helps :D

I just got a gift card for a trip for two with the Oslo boat though. It's a 3 days trip were you sail from Copenhagen to Oslo - have 6 hours or so in Oslo and then you take the boat back home again. Maybe we will never see Oslo though HAHAH ... We have to go between October and December - but I'm quite sure that would be very nice and relaxing. We really need that now :)

I will not be able to play for a while. I'm gonna miss you all, but see you before you know it :) (if all internet-thingies goes as planned of course).

In the mean time - Lootius bless you all - happy looting!

Lykke

IR BACK!

AWESOME NEW APARTMENT ...

Tired now ...

and exhausted ...

but very very very very happy ... :shower:

:rofl: so priest was disappointed that my post above was a little lacky :D

Hm well, where to start though.

Friday morning around 8 the moving guys turned up. They were only 2 guys instead of the 3 we ordered, which I pointed out to them could be a problem, because the new apartment is on 4th og 5th floor. We agreed they called two other guys when they got to the new place, to help with the most heaviest stuff.

They were around 8 hours about the moving which was a LOT more than I thought. Both Peter and I were baffled that we could have SO much crap in my apartment. OH well - around 40 moving boxes I guess - even though we already did carrie over 24 boxes. Yes, I have a tiny FIAT 500 - and I can storage 8 moving boxes in it ... and yes, people stared!

In the aftern00n our new furnitures from IKEA came. Poor guys. They carried up 900 kg. to the 4th floor. Don't worrie - we tipped both the moving guys and the IKEA guys well. The moving guys even said they were very positively surpriced about moving for us, since we were great to help, gave them some sandwiches and water/soda etc. Normally, obviously, people just sit on chairs and dictate them ... I'm amazed! Unfortunately we also got the glas doors for the wardrobe including the extra section we didn't need. Saturday we therefor had to go back to IKEA.

Actually we asked my ex (and Amandas dad), if we could borrow his car and the trailer (well, only fair considdering I got the FIAT 500 instead of that when I divorced him) - and that wasnt a problem untill we realized, that 100kg boxes with a lenght of 236cm would never fit in the trailer (nor could we lift them even with an elephants will). On top of that it rained cats and dogs - so we ended up with calling some new moving guys Saturday to help us out with getting the stuff back to IKEA!

Of course we bought new stuff there ... again ... including some awesome dark-brownish curtains. And no, we did not measure the lenght of the windows first and yes, we did have to go back to IKEA Monday to exchange them ... sighs! I hated IKEA before ... no, I REALLY hate IKEA!

Saturday we managed to put together the huge book shelf. Damn, it looks so good. I'm quite amazed, that I finaly found a bf who has more books than I have. Not that my ex's could not read... but mostly the most exciting reading material was what was back on the toothpaste ... ! Also Peter got so many awesome looking books (AND exciting .. now I just need to brush up my English skills, so I can sneak read them).

Also the 3 sections of the wardrobe was put together in the beginning of the week. My Lootius they are HUGE! I took pictures of Peter standing in one of them with his arms all stretched to the sides. They are each 1 meter x 236 cm high. I REALLY look like a hobbit in them! (well, I am, which means Peter got the shelfs at the top ;) ).

Our office is finished aswell. It's totally COOL, GREAT, AWESOME, FANTASTIC and I bought new speakers for the pc which makes my EU experience just a little bit better *G*. Seriously, that office is one of the best things with that apartment.

We got the Da Vinci cloth up hanging at the stairs and it's just perfect there.

Only real thing we need now is Amandas room. She will come home tomorrow - and it's gonna be fun to see her reaction. She did see the apartment before, but not after we moved. I hope she likes her new room. Also I made a very cosy corner for her in the living room, with her desk, drawing table, her horse and her book shelf - and I hope she will love to play there.

We are pondering getting Parrot Bobby Joe Marley (yup, that's his name) a female. He is flirting with all of us, my hair particially, and since we are both working, he is alone all day. Which is not good concerning he is a love bird.

This weekend we will finish up the last things and relax. Saturday it is Sankt Hans evening - which means we fire of Witches (not real witches but dolls of witches ;) ) on huge fires around the country. It is usally a very cosy tradition, if it's not raining that is. And mostly it is raining. If it doesn't rain, we will pack a basket with some sandwiches and wine/soda and go to a park near by to look and celebrate Sankt Hans!

Friday next week we go back to Holland for a quick visit. Friday evening we pull off a small party at Peters place to say bye to his friends. Well, not "bye" but mostly "cya in Copenhagen" :D Sunday we will go for the concert with Genesis. And we head back home early early EARLY Monday morning! Luckily I took the day off Tuesday aswell!

The internet connection was a bitch, but is luckily now up running. It turned out that my pc was a n00b so we hooked up Peters pc instead and I connect to the wireless! Piece of cake .. after sitting all in all 2 1/2 hour to get through to the internet providers support department :( OH well.. luckily Peter is not a n00b (well, I'm not a n00b either - my PC is, remember?).

And no worries. I post pictures later on when I take some more :D

OH not to forget EU .. got a tiny global yesterday ... and that's basicly it!

Have fun, Lootius bless and Happy hofing :D

Hm. I know! No pictures yet. Sorry! I have been too busy for picture-taking ;) Or let's say, my priorities have been elsewere! Let me compensate with one mio words instead *G*

BUSYBUSY WORK
I am, as always, quite busy. I still long for having my own company at some point. With the help of Lootius we will succeed one day. For now I will have to struggle under the will of another. Though sometimes I do enjoy it. Mostly when I'm able to get my creative touch on something. or when I'm able to draw up some nice constructive tools for the consultants to use.

What am I doing, you might think? Well, I am a Marketing Manager in a recruitment company. My little department of 5 (including me) is taking good care of 150 consultants all over Denmark. We put all their job ads on the internet and make all their print ads for newspapers / print media. We also make / prepare their events during the year, at Easter, Summer, Autumn, Christmass, as we also take care of their letters, costumer gifts etc. We make sure everything is in order - all kind of print material, brochures, posters - and we update pricelists etc.

I made different tools for the consultants and optimized the workflow, which was one of the main reasons for me to get the job, I think. Making deadline lists for all medias, making special ad examples for the consultants to use at meetings. All kind of small stuff, which makes it all easier.

Though I do not have any huge chromium-plated marketing education behind me, I am skilled through 11 years in marketing/advertising business - and my main role is to keep track in things and coordinate/delegate.

I feel fine with that - but sometimes something is missing. I dunno what yet. Lootius will show me the way ;)

A PLACE CALLED HOME
I believe we have been too busy to really enjoy the new place yet. Every evening we end up in front of our computers (can I say how much I just LOVE that my bf play games?). Well, sometimes I have been close to ask if we should just watch a movie instead, but my body kind of didnt want to move from the chair :rolleyes: ... (and my finger didnt want to move from the mouse ... *G*)

Tonight a guy from IKEA will come over and help us putting up the huge doors on the wardrobe. Helping might be a too nice word, because we are paying him a LOT to help :rolleyes: Then again, doing the glas doors and IF something would happen with them, would be nasty. And more expensive. We thought this was the best solution.

My cute old dad (he is 77) and my mom came by the other day and he struggled to put up some lamps for us. The ceiling is very much high up in the bedroom, and we asked him several times if he needed help! "no no im fine" was the answer, untill I actually went down there to have a look (after an hour). The poor oldie was standing on the stairs, stretching himself into the air and I swear his breath sounded like a horse just been running a marathon race! He could not reach! Why in Lootius sake didn't you just call for help, dad? I asked him and he shaked his head and with a tiny smile he said "I just so much hoped I could do it by myself ... ". Awwww :ahh:

We will hire an electrician to do the rest OR have my dad over again to guide Peter how to do it. He looks awesome on a ladder :D and I did tell him he could be a great electrician HAHAHAHAh ...

HOLLAND
Going back Friday morning. Tomorrow I have the day off though, to prepare, clean a little (EU'ing a little ;-) ). Friday evening we planned to pull out the party for Peter, but unfortunately a lot of his friends can't make it. His best friend can though - so let's see how many will be there - otherwise we should just head to the Greek place instead ;) - which we WILL do Saturday, no matter what! (And no, I REFUSE to dance...)

Sunday we shall watch Genesis! YAY can hardly wait. "I can't dance, I can't talk...The only thing about me is the way I walk"

And for your honor:

"Cos Lootius knows me
and he knows I'm right
I've been talking to Lootie all my life
oh yes he knows me
and he knows I'm right
and he's been telling me
everything is alright"

We head back EARLY Monday - and Peter will have to head work right after coming home. I, at least, can go home and pack out things, pick up Amanda from the Day care center and RELAX! Also Tuesday, I have the day off!

The ex is taking her with him to Spain Wednessday next week and be away for 1 1/2 week. I am of course concerned like hell - mostly because of the little Madeleine case! DAMN I wish the world wasnt that cruel!

THE WORLD
Yes, and now I wish to talk about the cruelness in this world - or actually on this forum.

It really baffles me, that there are SO much envy and jealousy among people in here. People try to justify their opinions with facts but it fails - mostly because their own ulterior motives shines through.

It's easy to see more and more and what REALLY makes me embarrassed on my own gender is, that it's mostly the girls being like this. Why the HELL are girls like this? Why can't they wish something good for another girl? People are being mean, rude and totally unfair to others. Paying too much attention to trifling - and keep it on and on and on. It's awfully tiring. And does NOT make them any better or wiser for that sake, in my eyes. They become less intelligent and too much quarrelsome individuals - and people will at a point get very sick and tired of their eternal complains and negativity.

Really. Sometimes I'm sure Lootius failed when making me female. Then again - priest would be kind of disappointed if I wasnt :D

ENTROPIA
You might think I'm riding too many horses ... but I started mining now ! Sighs. I tried so hard skilling up in armor crafting. I bought SO much material and it was gone like a puff in the wind.

Then I thought why not mine your own material? And it turns out I'm an excellent miner ! For now, I will stick with that. If I wish to craft I got my own material - but also I made a nice deal with someone about real cheap material!

I need an orefinder 105 though. Anyone???

Everything's good. Just need to HOF big time now ://

LOOTIUS BLESS YOU ALL!

Real life
Finaly back again (and working *sighs*). It was great to have a little vacation weekend in Holland - away from all the moving, IKEA (!!!!), and kids screaming and running and wanting stuff all the time ;)

Friday we decided to invite Marcell to the Greek place. He is Peters best friend and we had quite a cosy evening there. We just absolutely love the place - their food is spectacular - and no matter how we go to Holland in future we ARE gonna make sure to pay them a visit!

Saturday Peter and Marcell went for a new tv for Peters apartment. It's quite fun - he wanted to replace the old one because the remote controle was missing... Other than that the tv is fine (YES it is, peter ;) ). They came home with a new remote controle which safed us a lot of money *G*

The apartment looked great with new stair way and a whole new kitchen WITH AN OWEN!! Despite the dust, that is ... we cleaned Friday - it was SO dusty all over and we are both allergic to that ! NOT a good combi! hehe

We relaxed all Saturday by watching movies. Terribly tired both of us. Sunday we went for the concert with Genesis - who played absolutely AWESOME (for their age HAHAHA). Especially Phil collins drumming amazed me! And his jumping and all the energy he had all the time. They played for 3 hours without a break! NOT many "new" bands today can pull that out!

I picked up the little one Monday and Tuesday morning we went to the dentist. She was very concerned if it was a girl-dentist or not. And I told her I was sure it was. When we got there it was indeed a couple of girl-dentists and she had a tour in the chair and the dentist praised her very much for her fine teeth. Luckily Amanda loves to brush her teeth. We use to find princesses, Pippi Langstrømpe, dragons etc. in her teeth, depending on what is most popular at that day. She got a pink plastic bracelet and was very satisfied with her own performance when we went out. And she said: I told you it was a girl-dentist. I replied with a smile: You sure did!

Around 12 her dad picked her up and I had to say goodbye to her for 1 1/2 week :( They are going to Spain for a vacation. With all this kid-missing-kidnapping-abusing going on I must admit I feel horrible saying goodbye. Also they are terrorist-bombing in Spain atm ... I am trying not to think about it too much. Her dad will sms me when they arrive, and when they leave. I hope she will have a great time though!

Back in EU
I reached 125 HP! It's going very fast and I am not able to take 2 argo hunters at a time :D

Still crafting armor for the iron I loot. I don't get it. I craft SO much - but I hardly get anything worth anything. I'm pondering when it's possible to loot some armor-plate bp's? Anybody know? It must be quite rare, since I only saw one plate 3A on auction and that was HORRIBLY expensive ...

My disciple graduated 2 days ago but I did not get anything good! OH well :) He globals fairly by himself now - which is quite good considdering the little time he has been playing!

I had another weird experience the other day (yes, I have a couple of very weird player-related experiences from time to time hehe). I was in Twins mall and someone said "Hi" to me. I said Hi back and suddenly a girl said "Oh is Lykke here? I want a picture with you". LOL .. paparazia ... She got her picture though and I hope it went well! It is not the first time but I still find it a little weird! Lootius bless her hehehe ;) I don't hope I find myself on the frontside of a dirty magazine now *G*

It is great to play again. To really be back kicking some butt!

Word of the day: Church of Lootius

Church of Lootius now open

Now the shop deed has been given back to its owner (thanks for borrowing it, Dank :) ) - I have re-decorated the Church so it is now ready to be visited by believers and followers of Lootius.

You find the church at:

Sakura city
Chikara Sachi Dondos 11H

You are most welcome to pay a visit and sit at the alter and meditate over your private loot-pool, make a little prayer to Lootius or dance on the table with the holy beacon!

Please place eventually donations on the balcony ;)

Happy praying and lucky looting and LOTS of Lootius blessings.

Lykke TheNun

Word of the day: pictures

First I want to thank all of you who replied so nicely on the front page story about me. I am very humble to all the awesome respondses I have gotten.

Long waited and sorry for that .. but we have been busy :D .. here are the pictures of the Priest and Nuns private castle ...

Our livingroom from one side - you can see my RL Lykke Wooden Chest behind that chair. It is HUGE I tell you but a thing my parents gave me years back when they moved from their old house. It has always been too big for the places I have been living in - but fortunately it's perfect for this apartment ... as everything is :shower:

livingroom1.jpg

And from the other side. It's our "livingroom-tv section you see in the back ...

livingroom.jpg

THIS is SO awesome. Our Da Vinci Picture ... and it just fits in perfectly at the stairway ...

livingroom2.jpg

Amanda has a corner were she can be creative like her mommy ...

amandasplace.jpg

And THIS is our very exclusive private spot in the house ... the EU office :-D .. well, hopefully it will be a real office one day in future

euoffice.jpg

Not to forget the bookshelf ...

bookshelf.jpg

My famous bubble bath! Yes, The Church of Lootius members came up with lots of ideas, when I told them I had something big, vibrating, wet thing between my legs ... :D... hm nm ....

bubbles.jpg

LAST but not least, Peter, I and my two daughters went to the famous TIVOLI park yesterday and it was really cosy. We went to a restaurant and got the biggest ribs I have ever seen in my life .. but they was SOOO good .. damn, I ate too much but I love sucking bones :silly2: After some beers, well of course what is ribs without good beer? I draw this on the table .. and yes, the very sharp one will se that it is MindStar9 .. ALWAYS with us MindStar, always ;)

mindstardrawing.jpg

Lootius bless you ppl and remember always to
HAVE FUN!!!!

There have been a lot about having kids and being addicted to online games. Some cases are more horrifying that others. I have kids and I play. I'm mostly online on my work. "Forgetting" my kids is SO unreal to me! WTF?

The recent case I saw was a young american couple with two little kids - 11 and 22 months! A girl and a boy. The little girls hair had to be cut off because it was infected with cat urine and she had infections on her body. The little boy had infection in his mouth, genitalia and his muscles are heavily under-developed from the lack of stimulation. Both kids were undernourished when they were hospitalized.

The reason for this disarster is the parents addiction to a well known online game. They admited in court that they played all day and night. They DID have food in the fridge - they just forgot to give it to the kids, the same goes for water and bathing them, reading for them, singing with them - get them outside to play ... Caring!

While we in these times are very focues on children abuse in many ways - let's not forget abuse made by some poor childrens own parents! Children abuse is to be found in many shades - some not even visible to us.

I'm still baffled that in lot of countries you have to get a special certificate if you wish to have animals .. but any idiot are allowed to have kids!!

This is just horrible! I hope the parents rot in hell!

Just a tiny little report .. Today I unlocked Blueprint Comprehensen. Well I aimed after it .. sooo ;)

Got 5 globals today (3 with korss'-2 amps) - so not a bad day - though in the end it's all the same!

OH and I reached total 76.030 skills... Pretty neat in 6 months (outchipped December last year) ... HERE comes the Nun ;) ... again!

I realized something the other day ... Sun was shining and my little daughter and I went for groceries. She had an icecream ... a pink star one with little silver glitter on it! She had icecream all over her face and with the sun shining and her being happy over this tiny little wonder of the day (which an icecream is to a 4-year old, when it's melting and sticky all over) - everything looked so wonderful.

We walked down the one of the small roads with lots of houses and small gardens in front of big apartments - and there are big roses growing on the railings - white, pink, yellow and red. My tiny little one sat on my bike with her face covered in icecream and pointed on the different roses, telling me which one was most beautiful. Every little rose was more beautiful than the rose before it and she was thrilled to see, that around the corner at the new road, there were even more roses to look at ...

We went home, walking slowly with the bike when suddenly two elder women came towards us. They walked slowly ... one had a walking frame. She had a little hat on her head and a pink dress with big white flowers. You could see that despite her age (which might have been 80+) she had tried to make herself look as beautiful as possible. The other woman must have been the same age. Also in a dress, walking troubled but secure.

That's when it hit me hard. I looked at my little Amanda - so little, so innocent so beautiful, so sparkly and fresh with - hopefully - a long life ahead. And myself - nearing my 40sh but inside I still feel very young. Looking back on the old women - they might feel young inside still ... are they aware of their own oldness? Does it bother them?

That's when I realized, I'm slowly dieing! And I really really hate that thought.

My last diary entry

First let me say thanks to those of you who gave me respond on my last entry.

One of them was:

But would life not become meaningless if it was not limited? After a while no moment will be precious and special anymore like the moment you described so well.

That is so very true. And I think my lag in English skills might have made it sound like if it's the death I fear. It isn't death I fear at all and I never did - but the fact that I'm getting old. I do treasure the little moments but I'm terrified to realize that they will be gone at a point. It is the human body and brain decay I fear. Death will come to us all eventually ;)

Another one was:

We all get older, eventually we die. Bringing children into the world is one thing that makes everything else seem worthwhile.

Yes :) I always felt that the way you live eternal is through your kids. I love my kids. Kids are main to this world - the future. Nothing can be compared to the love you have to your kids or the love you get from them. Your love to your kids should with no doubt be unconditional. They are the light in darkness.

And this from a very wise friend:

...there's no point in arguing with nature or evolution, which invented death as a solution to make room for new individuals. We are mere vehicles for our DNA to take it further into future.
Meanwhile, think of what Terry Pratchett ("Discworld") says:
"In every old person is a young person wondering what happened."

:) The last line is how I feel the old women most feel every morning they wake up. That is how _I_ feel from time to time even though I'm "only" 37. I look at my kid and sometimes I see myself in her. I think "were did all the wonders go? The beauty? The mystery? The joy of discovering? The innocent curiousity?" I miss all those feelings that used to give you a kick. Today when you "know it all", you have to look for them - or create them yourself. But when my daughter is thrilled by the look of one single red rose, I must admit, I got her excitement and was thinking: "damn, I havent looked proberly on a rose for a long time. Lootius, they are beautiful".

Maybe that is why I'm a gamer? Maybe that is why I love to travel or to enjoy little pleasures in life, like creation? But also why it sometimes hit me when I wake up and find out it's only temporary.

These moments were you get hit by a hammer in your head might be good little "wake-up" calls. DO NOT FORGET TO PREASURE LITTLE WEEK DAY MOMENTS!

Actually, maybe we should write down one thing a day which we really enjoy some way or another. After a while we would realize how much beauty and lovely moments we are surrounded at?

---------------------

EU!

Again - HUGE thanks to DANK for once more lending out his shop to me. I'm back at Port Atlantis Mall floor 3 #3.

I will shortly have another EU surprice for you all ;)

Untill then - remember to

have fun and Lootius bless!

:yay:

:rofl: priceless things to do when your co-worker is on a vacation ... (or even your boss, if you dare ... ;) )

HAHAHHAHA
Have fun all and have a nice summer vacation :laugh:

Word of the day: dream

If you had only 2 seconds more to live in ... what would you use them for?

... We looked deeply into each others eyes, closed them ... and kissed ...

Before that we were walking in Amsterdam near a bigger bridge. Sky was dark with few even darker skies. But in the horizon you could still see the sun going down and the sky in the distance was still red and bright.

We looked above us and there it was glowing like fire followed by a huge tail of flames ...

It flew over our heads and we followed it as we saw it head through the air and towards a far far no-were ...

We knew this was it - the last seconds we had. Filled with a sadness I still remember, we squeezed each others hands and arms to get close and to feel the pain which was still not as big as the pain in our hearts.

Then we kissed ... long deep with tears running down our cheeks, with hard closed eyes ... with memories of the children, who was not here and the one we never got, and all our love ones...

In the 2 seconds it lasted we somehow managed to cuddle ourselfs into a perfect core of love and our minds became one when we were thinking "untill next time ... "

.. And then there was nothing ...

yesterday I posted a dream I had some days ago. This morning Peter saw THIS on his newsblog... I don't know what to say, to be honest. I feel weird and scared at the same time.

The movie of the metheor flying through the sky is exactly as I saw it in my dream.

Now let me tell you that I VERY rarely watch tv/the news and that this has not been mentioned in any Danish news ...

Word of the day: A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

CND

Priest and I managed to settle down on CND. It has been a while since we were up there, but faith would, that we could buy a shop. It's a big challenge to us, but since we have other ideas in mind, this is perfect.

We have been looking into different shops and could have chosen one on Calypso. We might, at a point, but we see a big need on CND for materials and ressources of different kind, that opening up there would be different.

We made a thread about the shop and a thread were we regulary update the contents in the shop.

We also made a new concept up there were we offer Storage space on Club NEVERDIE. There will be MUCH more about that in future :)

We have other plans for the asteroid - so keep an eye for news !

We are very excited to see that our friends Jetstar Alliance also are based on CND again :) And after talking lots with my dear friend MindStar9 we are thrilled about the ideas and believes in the future we have in common. We look forward to be seeing more of JSAs projects up there as we also look forward to involve them in some of ours ;)

PEople

One of our beloved Soc-mates left game yesterday in a very bad mood and very sad. I hope to see him back again soon. The whole case makes me sick. I hope that people involved know what I mean. And I wish people would not judge other people or situations without really knowing what is going on. It is so easy to judge and point fingers - than to really try and see behind the facade and how things really are. There are always 2 sides of a case and maybe the second side is not as sober as you think it is... there might be much more into it! Basicly, without putting any details in here, I just want everybody out there to know that I am supporting my soc mates 100% and more - no matter what other people might think about them. There's a reason for me to add the people I have in soc, to soc. And I am not now and will not in future regret any of it. I also refuse external influences to change my decissions!

Real Life

Weather yesterday was gorgeous after 3 weeks of nearly constant rain (if not more). We picked up little Amanda on bikes and sat in the yard with some beers, ice cream, candy to set up plans for the EU future. It is really a very nice yard we have - and lots to do for the kids. It was so hot that Amanda was running around in her panties. First I said "no, you don't need to take of the dress", and she looked at me with her doggie eyes - but still strickt - and said "yes, it is warm and it's summer, mom" .. SO she ran around in her nothing lol .. she was absolute thrilled when we threw water on her so she could cool down a little. She managed to get 3 ice creams in one day. Pretty good, hee?

When we got back up she helped me baking some special sausage bread we have in DK. It's normal bread dough and you roll it around a Danish thin sausage and then you bake them in the oven. It's REALLY good when being home made ! Amanda thought it was so fun to roll the dough around the sausage though it was more fun to eat the sausage **G I made around 20 .. and they ate them all! HAHA.. no diner for us, and we even bought some delicious steaks!

She has a b-day in 10 days and we both took off the day to have a party for her Day Care Center friends. Her dad will come and help us out and hopefully my mom would like to come as well. I will see if I can come up with some games to play. Otherwise I can always place Peter in the middle of the living room and they can all play: Climb the mountain Peter :D

In the evening her dad invited us on Pizza, which is pretty nice, since he knows how sad I am not to have her on her b-day (it was his week to have her last year as well).

Peter's parents will be here the end of the month which is exciting since they did not yet see our new apartment. We will pull yet another b-day party for Amanda (combined with Peter and I, since our b-days are just around the corner).

Other than that? I hope I can soon take a vacation because it's sertainly needed ;)

COL MEMBERS

Glad to see that our soc mate is back and feeling alright :)

Got a couple of new CoL-members yesterday. People always been interested in joining CoL but now it seems that people are more interested than ever. We are more members than we ever been. And lot of them are very active and all are a nice and fun bunch of people. It is very important to us, that people fit into the society as we trust each other and have a good friendship. That keeps the great fun !

We are lucky to have so many cool people gathered in one place :)

------------------------------------

PILOT BUSINESS

Church of Lootius has put a public questionmark to the Pilot line. It was merely done in the beginning to support our hangar pilot, Taymor in his business. He was in the line in the beginning but got fucked over by some of the pilots in line after crashing. The time spend on waiting compared to the business he could have made, made him decide to leave the line and go his own ways.

Maybe some pilots think it is "unfair" and rude. But it IS his business. They are - as far as I know - free to do what suits them best themselfes. Lootius Air is selling cheap flights, blessing you on your way and are available whenever you can get in touch with our pilot. Piloting is a service and the customer should feel it is a service. But mostly it is also a one-man business, and nobody should be threatened or forced into a "non-written" agreement made from other players who think this is better than other ways of running a Hangar business. We, in Church of Lootius, Highly support free-thinking people who wish to put an efford in making a healthy business in a way to be able to enjoy what they are doing and maybe (but let's make clear it is not main) to profit.

After some sour pm's from some of the hangar-business-"managers" and a slightly amount of threatening both Church of Lootius soc/members/reputation - we decided to go public and have after that gotten a LOT of positive responses. It seems that we are not the only ones putting up a questionmark towards the whole linesystem and the purpose or mostly way of "running" it.

Lootius Air is searching for more free thinking pilot members! Pm me if interested ;)

----------------------------------

REAL LIFE

We have problems with the teen. It is connected to her ADHD and has gotten worse in the summer vacation period. Monday she starts school again and I'm concerned that problems will be even worse. Though we/she get help from both doctors on the hospital and the school, it IS very difficult to keep an eye with a soon 15 year old girl duing daytime - because we are both working and you cannot hold a 15-year old in her hand and follow her to school.

We are looking forward to 3 days in Holland next month, were we can relax a little from a distance and enjoy Police!

:)

Last edited:
Forgot to tell, that I unlocked extraction the other day. I wasn't even looking for it - still waiting for my coolness - and then suddenly it pop'ed up in the window! :rofl: had to look in my mining skills (well, and priest hurried over to look as well since he was more like HUH? than I was .. I was mostly shrugging)...

My mining runs on CND has been all shit ever since though HAHAH! Well, so has my hunting runs ... ! I'm not giving up ... ;)

Our shop is going pretty well. Better than first expected - or let me say; We didn't really expect anything because most shops up there were either abandoned or empty ! But suddenly, funny enough, it seems like people are coming back ;) Did we say something? :D

I keep on filling up the shop with stuff - both good crafting stuff and n00b items. I am still trying to boost my crafting skills - but my biggest issue is getting the material (like verybody else, I guess).

I am also looking for a sign-provider because I wish to buy a bulk of 10-15 signs at once. Anybody who can offer me a fair deal?

-------------------------------------

I'm seriously about to fall asleep at work. Haven't been sleeping for two days now and it's sertainly not good for me. Because it didn't mean I jumped the priest instead, because if so, the insomnia would at least have been a joy :D Nope, just tossing and turning and speculating about Sarah (my oldest).

Tomorrow I am taking her to a stomach scanning at one of the hospitals we are regulary visiting to solve her problems. Peter took of the day as well and we talked about doing something with the kids afterwards.

Wether it's gonna be going to a movie or plain just for a walk in CPH centrum or maybe even taking a trip to one of Denmarks famous pleasure parks, Bakken, we don't know yet. I will ask my daughter to see what she feels like after a couple of depressing and stressed days. Maybe a night with some chips and a good movie is what she really needs. I am a little afraid her behaviour the last 3 days is connected to the fact and fear that school starts again on Monday.

I have the last 4 months or so screened both Danish and English sites about her ADHD to see what we can do to help her - and somehow it does help me to see, that other parents have the same problems. Their experiences and ideas is a great support. I printed out articles with interviews with teens in her age, having the same problems, and her reaction was "wow, this boy/girl is feeling exactly how I feel ... ". I believe that helps her too to see, she is not a weirdo or a monster - and that there are help to get.

Right now I just feel tired and exhausted. I'm so blessed with having Peter here. Can't express how happy that makes me.

Bakken is having their yearly Beer festival btw - with lots of beer tastings, contests, entertainments for kids etc. and Peter was of course very excited about that *G*. I would have been too if that didn't mean I had to drive the car home HAHAH! :cheers:

Peter and I celebrated our 22 months of anniversary yesterday with a bottle of champagne. Time is going fast when you are keeping good company ;)

I was close to take pictures of him the day before yesterday evening. Before heading bed he was sure that he could see and hear mosquitoes in our bedroom. He jumped up and down from the bed and whatelse he could use, with a newspaper and I'm sure from the look and the sounds from him (crying out in victory from time to time when he succeeded to crush out yet another little fellow on the wall ... ) that he felt like Conan the barbarian (not the librarian, as peter would say .. he's more like that when he's sitting on guard in front of his book case :D ).

There's nothing as thrilling for a woman to watch her man jumping out of the cave (and back in) - and I did feel like a little princess there, with my knight trying to slayer the nasty dragons .. Peter the terrifying Mosquito slayer...

Yesterday evening, when he jumped around again, I must admit that I was not that thrilled - and he celebrated his glory times of victory alone ;) It might have been tiredness from the champagne ... or maybe I just developed already from being a cave woman to a somehow intelligent human being eating with a fork - which made me loose the interest from the blood eating little creatures (not to mention my hero, with the sharp newspaper) - but no matter what the reason was, I still can't stop loving the boy!

;) Take care all

I have been playing this game for so long, that I feel EU is my home and MA is my family. Meet Uncle Marco, everyone :D

Unclemarco.jpg

Real Life

Have been sick all week nearly! Sore throat, ear pain and headache. I'm not good at being sick ... I feel misserable and my mood gets all down. Always hated illness. It just doesn't suit me !

Peters parents are coming this weekend to celebrate Amanda, me and peter himself. We have a diner tomorrow with my parents as well, and even though I know Peter will help at this moment I feel sorry for myself !

Went to work today - but maybe I should still have been home. Ate pain killers but they don't seem to help.

My daughter Sarah is feeling much better though. She is back to school and even had some success experiences which is really good. Instead of the ritalin medication, which she cannot get untill we get her 100% diagnosed as ADHD child, I bought some EyeQ - fish oil tablets, which should have the same effect - but they are 100% natural compared to the ritalin, and she wont feel sick from them. Which is quite good thinking of her problems eating.

I asked her if she could feel it helped her and she said "not really, but it is odd that my friends tell me I'm acting differently and seem much more relaxed". I too can see a huge difference. When I ask her about something she is not jumping up in a bad temper or gets infuriated that easily - but talks much more calm.

Her tummy research was good and so was the blood tests except for her liver numbers, which means we have to take new bloot tests to make sure they are going down to normal. If they are not I must admit I cannot right now predict what to do next.

Yesterday she started at an amateur theatre group for 15-17 year old. I was very excited to see how that would turn out - but she came home and was really really happy and excited herself. Mostly because they all seemed to be hippies like herself HAHAH - and it was very cosy. They allready did some practices and I'm so very happy I finally managed to get her in (they normally have 3 years of waiting time :rolleyes:). But since she wanted to be an actor since she was around 8 - this could at least give her an idea of what to expect.

Amandas b-day was thrilling. We had 15 kids home in the apartment and they were really cute (imagine cute kids in the age from 4-6 years lol ... ). Before they arived Peter was "damn why do they have to come" .. It ended up with all 15 of them climbing around the big monster, Peter seemed to be and yes, he loved it ;) I just knew that was gonna happen somehow.

A very action-packed moment, especially when one of Amandas 5-year old friends came over to me, stuck out his tongue and said: Look what I have been eating ... :D

Entropia Universe

Things happened in Church of Lootius. A couple of members left. One especially who left I'm sad to see leave, though I knew it was coming. He wish to see other parts of game, and CoL has been the only society he joined. If he ever wish to return home again, we kept his spot.

The other one came as a chok and honestly, nobody really know what happened for sure. I must admit that this is the first time ever in game I have been so disappointed about another person, whom I thought you could trust. But it's all out of the system now. And CoL has to look forward.

We also got in some new members afterwards, and it's always nice to get a little fresh breath of air in society. And the members we have is such a nice bunch of people - and it is very joyfull to log in and meet them.

I haven't had the chance to play a lot lately. Even the days I have been sick, I didn't manage to sit in front of the computer for that long. Also I feel another need than sitting with my head in the screen all evening.

Sorry for that CoL :) I know you all understand though.

I send Marco a pm to get the set of mobs they have on the convention. Damn, I really wish I could get them. They are totally cute ! Peter and I actually wanted to join the convention, but since his parents will be here this weekend, that I have Amanda (well, and have been sick, though we didnt know that was gonna happen), we're also travelling for Holland next month, gifts costs money too etc. - we realized we can't do it all! We DID talk about making special Lootius t-shirts though and give Marco a blessing :D

Who knows... we might make the t-shirts anyway ;)

Take care all and Lootius bless
:silly2:

Word of the day: Just rambling!

I am so tired. I have more or less been ill for now 2 weeks. Today I feel used and even my boss asked me if I was ok. Which I am - basicly - but with all the work, the house, daily tasks, kids - especially the oldest - and all other tiny things I obviously also have to have in mind and take responsibility of because noone else seems to do it - meh - make me feel so tired. Make me feel fed up. Make me feel cursed. And it is everywere.

I feel somehow stretched - as if everybody is trying to get a little part of me. I'm near there were I say fuck being social - fuck going out - fuck talking with people - because they all want something from me I am not able to give.

I would sometimes love to go away. But things keep me here. Peter and I talked about taking a vacation, but with my life it is just not that simple. Luckily we are going to Holland soon - but then again, it will hardly be for relaxation. There are other obligations to take care of.

Could we just get a week on a sunny island - only the two of us - away from all the noise and people and daily tasks - we would be able to get our minds straight again and be filled up with energy. Or maybe I'm just foolling myself. Maybe after that week we would come back and because of the lack of the two of us in a week we will be stretched even further from everywere (just imagine my mail box at work .. I didnt even have a full week of summer vacation this year :rolleyes: ..) that at a point we might risk just to be teared to pieces?

My work had a summer-diner thing on a boat a week ago. I could not be asses to go to be honest. I see them way enough in my weekdays and do not have to sit there and act like "friends" and be social when I do not feel like it. Does it sound harsh? Well, maybe it is - but it is damn honest! We already got the date for the christmas thing - but if they ask me now, I would definitely say no thanks. DONT take my time - I have so little of it to give.

When you look at it - you work around 37 hours a week, right? Often actually you work more - or at least you can add at least one hour a day in transportation time too. You are actually sitting on a bloody office at the best hours of your life! When you come home your family can get the rest of you ... yes, if you ARE in the mood of talking about what you did all day (hey hon, I wrote a businessletter and answered at least 50 totally irrelevant mails from people not reading the other mails I send them before this ... turned down 10 sales people in the phone OH yes, and for lunch we had ham-sandwich... INTERESTING, not? ) - otherwise they can get your tiredness, negativity, your anger because of daily house work that needs to be done, appointments at schools, day care centers, hospitals, doctors - your bad conscience because you again forgot to call a friend or a family member or checked up some bills (pay them even), irritation about your bike that suddenly got stolen and you have to spend energy to get a new one, your stress because you have to make sure your kids have winterclothing (dont asume f.x. that the youngest dad thinks about that), that there are food in the fridge, that clothes get washed etc etc etc. Yes, your family sertainly gets the best of you - and if they are lucky they can always see your back when you have your head in the computer. Though lately even that seems boring and trying to get something of me I don't wish to give. Which is also why I did not feel that much need to be playing EU the last weeks...

The frustrations above is of course a reaction of a big anger and self-reproach because I dont have the energy to be what I inside wish to be - and because there is only myself to blame for it. And being ill for almost 2 weeks and feeling your energy is only going down hill - which doesnt necessary mean that people stop stretching you - just doesn't make anything easier.

To be raw honest, my life is not bad at all. I have a boyfriend I love dearly and some wonderful kids. We have a very nice place to live and I have a good job. I just have too high expectations about my life but too less energy atm to change the situation.

But basicly, I'm just tired ... and needed some air to ramble about it.
Thanks for listening ;)

Yup I admit it. Last time I posted I was wasted. Not that my life suddenly turned out to be easier in the weekend (im still tired ... ;) ) .. but

Friday when I came home Peter waited for me and we had a brief snuggle in the bed room talking about our day. He asked if we should go to our favorite restaurant nearby instead of making diner - which suited me perfectly fine. We had a VERY nice diner with their extremely nice home made beer - and I tell you the main menu was incredibly yummi. A bloody steak with a tiny little crawfish looking out as if the steak was its shelf ... I have a picture ;) Gonna upload it later.

Went home and watched some Lord of The Rings.

Rest of the weekend was totally relaxing. Thanks to my lovely bf for knowing what I need. Yesterday we even slept untill 11 which is very rare for us. Normally we wake up around 8 at the latest. And yet we were tired. lol

I love how we can relax withouth HAVING to do anything - or having tons of appointments! It is very very nice.

OH and btw DID I tell it's his b-day today??? :birthday:

:shower:

Back