with you through the fields
the fields of joy

let's wander slowly through the fields
slowly slowly through the fields
i know our love will never die
just you and i
through fields of joy
through fields of joy

A few pictures of my beautiful little angel-heart, taking this morning with the webcam. Hm, I should never have showed her what that could do ... but isn't she just all :love:

Peter and his parents will be here this night or tomorrow morning. :yay: .. Maybe I should start cleaning a little :silly2: First time "mother-in-law" is here!!!

I wont be playing EU for more than a week now, I guess! HAVE FUN ALL!

:cool:

Word of the day: parents-in-law

Easter is "gone" - so are the "parents-in-laws" ...

Peter and his parents drove up here Friday. Instead of sleeping on a hotel, Peter rather wanted to hurry up here (to snuggle with meeeeeeee :love:) and they arrived around 03:00 in the middle of the night. I could nearly not get him to sleep - I guess the driving made him over excited .. (not like that, you perverts) and he had some beers and talked like a girl before heading bed.

Saturday we went into town were we, among others, introduced his parents to the famous Danish sausage ... yes, they are quite "lekker" .. ! We saw "strøget" and then we head home were they all played a little with Joe while Peter and I made diner. We made a delicious meal: Peter made the starter which was big tiger shrimps fried with chilli, onions, mushroms etc., I made Salmon lasagna and for the dessert a lemon-mousse!

Sunday we went back to Copenhagen but started at the Kings New Square and headed for Nyhavn. We had a cup of beer in an irish pub with some live music before heading to the little mermaid. Unfortunately the weather sucked - and we got quite wet - so after looking at the tiny mermaid, which I can imagine is kind of a disappointment, we nearly ran back to the station - with a little stop at a bar of course. In the evening we invited Peters parents out on a restaurant. It was very cosy.

The little one had a great weekend - or so it seemed. She was very happy and hug'ed Peters parents (well, and Peter) when her dad picked her up again. The big one also behaved very well :D

Peter is still here - and it is weird but very nice to know that he is home when I get home from work. That is a totally new experience, but something I might get used too :) Or at least, I have to get used to not having to miss him in the evenings! Which is just awesome. He moved up some books, more dvd's and cd's. Dear Lootius, were to place it all?

Tomorrow he has an job interview here in DK and we are both SO excited about it! Maybe we need champain tomorrow evening?? :eek: OH well, I'm crossing fingers and legs .. no, btw, not legs ... *G*

I still have a painting to paint, but I have the exact picture in my head, so now (again) I just need a little more time! Looking forward to paint it though :)

Talked with someone about <other game> which I played 2 years ago. I didn't like it back then because when you die you loose it all (only played it for a month). It's mostly pk'ing too - but then again - it requires a little more brain than usually. Maybe priest and I should give it a gogo? Dunno. Really. I bet non of us would get much time to play any games when he moves up here! He has so many plans - well, and so have I! Maybe it's just time to have an healthy way of living again? ;)

I love him so much <3 and Friday we can celebrate 1 1/2 years anniversary!

Have fun all and Lootius blessings on your way.

Word of the day: Were did time go?

One man! Oneeeeee woman! ONNNE desire and 18 months ....

... sounds like the beginning of a cheesy movie .. BUT IT's NOT! TODAY priest and I have been together for 18 months. Isn't that incredible? A part of me thinks that time went SO fast! We traveled forth and back (mostly Peter though) - we traveled to Berlin, London and Egypt! And even though days inbetween have been shitty, lonely and somehow hurtfull from missing - days we been together compensated for all that.

I read MindStars diary - and especially the last entry hit something in me. Because she is so right. I know, I have an ability of doing the exact same thing. I sometimes feel I can't start enjoying life untill Peter moves up here. The distance is so frustrating sometimes, among other things. But now, after 1 1/2 year looking back I am realizing, love, joy and happiness have been there all the time of course. I also see that if you keep on delaying your own happiness or even punish yourself from having it because time is not "right" - all stars, moon and sun should be in the correct position, there is not yet two Mondays in a week ... you will never reach the point of total happiness or feeling of being a well-balanced soul. You will constantly stress in trying to reach perfection - but reaching perfection is imposible if you keep on thinking things can be better! Perfection is to live in the exact moment and allow yourself to enjoy it.

I have seen a lot of people still living in the past. We look back - we remember - we compare. Some even goes back trying to meet up people from then or do the things they used too - but mostly they will reach disappointment because not only things changes from back then - but you also changed yourself. Past will never be again. The present is here and now. What you do in this moment will influent on what is going to be in future.

For example I dream of starting to play the piano again. But when thinking about it, it would never be the same as when I was a teen and played. I spend hours at the piano. From I was 4 untill I was 18, the piano was my best friend - my saviour if you like. I played out my sorrows and joy and I composed music for my own ears. If I start playing today it would be of other reasons. I have to realize that because the magic feeling of something new and unspoiled is gone. I could make a new magic moment though - for example by teaching my girls to play. Or start playing Debussy again in candle light evenings with a glas of cold whitewine ... ;)

I always liked to look at the future. But I hate making decisions for the future - for example I hate to say " I am gonna play the piano again ". I think mostly because I'm afraid of being disappointed if things do not turn out as planed. Peter learned me to look at the future. But still I have a problem with looking forward to it because I'm afraid it turns out differently. That is one of a million lovely things about Peter though. He is joyful and is so good at looking ahead - that I can't help feeling his enthusiasm in everything. It infects me positively! But maybe I'm also good at getting him back on earth again sometimes when he is flying away with a thousands plans and ideas in his head *G* - we compliment each other so well :ahh:

How can I not love this boy - or be in love with him? His wonderful kisses, looking in his beautiful eyes - hear his little bubbling laughter - his a million "I love you"'s during a day - his plans for us in future - his incredible sense of humour - his understanding and support, even though I'm not the easiest person to be with ;) (really, I'm not ...f.x. I don't iron :D and I'm terribly stubborn and have my own will and opinions OHH NOES!).

I don't know - we just have so many precious little moments which mean the world to me! 1 1/2 year feels like a hundred with all the things we have been going through - and yet, 1 1/2 year is nothing compared to what I hope will come ... in future.

Tonight we go out for diner and probably we will hit an irish pub.

Happy anniversary Day - I love you bebe :love:

Last edited:
HE. GOT. THE. JOB.

WOOT!

:shots: :woohoo: :dancing: :shower: :naughty:

:nana:

*faints*​

Friday evening Peter came and picked me up at work. He met my boss and a few colleagues - and after sharing a bottle of wine with my boss we headed for Nyhavn - Copenhagens mini-amsterdam ...

nyhavn.jpg

(no, none of us are on the picture ... but a lot of other people who might be thrilled to see themselves here HAHAHAH )

We sat there and had 3 big beers and enjoyed the awesome weather and each other. It was so great. After that we went to eat at the restaurant were we ate first time Peter was in DK.

Since weather still was really good we sat outside. We ordered beer - but somehow my fork was stucked under my glass and it tiped all over Peter ... :rolleyes: Well, the table next to us was free so we just went for that spot instead .. but suddenly sun was down and it got awfully cold - especially for Peter in his, now, wet suit ...

SO once more we moved - inside! Normally we are both pretty satisfied with what we do - non of us have sertain special criterieas we "eat" or "drink" after - and we were very ashamed and appologized to the waiter a 100 times. I bet his tip convinced him about our best intentions though ;)

After more beer and half a bottle of redwine we decided to go home. We were quite happy - imagine in one day, Peter got a job and we have been together for 1 1/2 year. When passing a wineceller/bar with an old waiter standing outside watching their street-tables/customers, Peter said to him very enthusiastically "We are going home and "bolle""(bolle means .. hmm make love in Danish kind of childish speaking...). The old guy just looked very serious on him and replied "That is quite normal" ...*LOL* I don't think I ever laughed that hard and kept on laughing down to the station and into the metro, untill Peter started bugging people with my picture in the newspaper (yes, once more ... even several times this week too DAMMIT). I stopped laughing and actually I got quite mad! Luckily (for Peter) I'm not mad for very long and we could laugh on our way home and watch some Twin Peaks.

Twin Peaks! Just another chapter in our book. That serie is the best serie shown ever. Peter never saw it before - but we bought season 1+2(part1) and we watch several chapters every evening before sleeping, untill we just can't hold our eyes open anymore. Then the next evening we see the last chapter we saw from the evening before (just to make sure we didn't miss out some hotspots from Cooper or Lucy) and start over! Many years ago I'm SURE I found a website were it was possible to travel to Twin Peaks and visit the hotels, café etc. But I tried finding that site again, but I just can't. If any of you know what site I'm refering too - PLEASE pm me? We would so much love to take that trip one day :)

Peter went home with his car today. Awesome week - is all I can say. We both look so much forward to the day SOON were we will be living together and don't have to count days anymore. We have a sertain age and none of us have been particularly "lucky" in our choises of "roommates" earlier - but this is so great because we both want this. We totally agree this would be the best thing for us both. It's such a fantastic feeling when you decide to do something for your own sake and not only for others. I am not doing this because Peter wants it - but because _I_ want it as much as he does. I have been such a jerk always rejecting my own needs. This just feels so perfect I can't describe it!

OH well - enough of the sentimental things. Yesterday I made my "famous" paella - LOOTIUS it was SOOO good. And no, I am not gonna tell you how I make it - but there is chicken, safran rice, shrimps, mussels with shell, small baby-cuttlefish and lots of other good stuff in it. I made it the Spanish way with a nice bread, some olives and a spicey garlic dressing for it!

paella1.jpg

paella2.jpg

YUMMIE!!!!!! It's so great we both LOVE fish and nice wine/beer.

Lootius bless you all and have FUN !

WOOT :woot: What a morning !!

So, here is the thing ... FIRST!!!! Peter got a mail with an AWESOME offer from the Danish company which wants to hire him. Really, it's soooo great I'm still baffled! We are both so excited and it's difficult to sit and work here. Peter said he should take a flight up here to celebrate .. YES HE SHOULD .. Now, priest get your cute @ss up here at ONCE!!! Nah, I'm dreaming ... :(

Well.. after chatting about this great news I went for work. In the train Peter called me over excited from his car just to tell me he is gonna make a little dance at work (well, hope it doesn't start raining then **G) - and in the train the phone call suddenly turned out - and I got a sms. It was the lotteri I'm playing, that I won 1,050 DKK (around 150 euros). :yay: ... Talking 'bout signs ...

On top of all this - I was also told that Peter wrote a dear friend of mine on EF - whoms friendship has been highly missed but now is back - to solve up some misunderstandings from the past. That made me so happy and I really appriciate his effords because I didn't know he would do this, but I know he means it fully-hearted. The possibility of maybe in future ... whenever we are able to - to even meet up with her (and her bf) would be soooo incredibly neat I can't explain it !!!! But untill then it's all about enjoying what is now!

Tonight I will have a friend over for diner. I still have the gift I bought for her last time I was in Holland (2 books). She went to London recently though and bought ME something too :D ... Gonna be a total gift-hand-over-evening LOL. Mostly of course ;-) I'm just looking forward to see her again!

Sometimes life is just extraordinary wonderful, isn't it? :hug:

(PS: It seems we have a bald guy in common, MindStar ;-) NOT the same one though :D But I can't still figure the big question out. But WHAT a handsome couple you are! So cute - and with the same look in your eyes! I tell you more about eyes one day. Btw - I ever told you I once "put down" Tarot cards? I will post a wonderfull card here for you that will fit exactly to your personality and your "number9" ;-) !)

TODAY!

Was tired when I woke up
Was tired after the shower
It was raining ... tiny one complained she got wet
My train card didn't work at the automat ... had to actually go into the station to get a new
Train was CROWDED .. when I say crowded I mean 1000% more ... a girl behind me somehow lifted up my skirt :eek: That's when I thought THIS is how herrings in a can feel like ...
Started out with a meeting at work
Have been extremely productive all day
I'm very pleased with my performance today
Went home in the rain and it was quite windy
The Day care center told me to wash all amandas clothes because she sat in some dog-poo today :rolleyes:
Hurried home on bike
Started out cleaning and making diner - Danish famous delicious meat-balls ;)
Was incredible hungry and started out eating some cookies I had .. now I ate too much ... now I'm not hungry anymore
Have to make the table, eat, bath the tiny one, wash her clothes, put her to bed ...
Will relax on the pc later on
I'm already terribly tired ...

BUT it doesn't really matter.. because ...

Peter will be moving up here in 43 days AND
I found out yesterday I get a lot of money back from Taxes :yay:

Life is wonderful! Take good care!
:love:

Word of the day: FuN!

:rofl: ... Im normally NOT a JackAss fan .. but JackAss with kenny Rogers?? Peter just send me this ... it's freaking funny - see for yourself...

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/13453/670891d4/index.html

I love how they beat him around with the bats all the time, especially when he is going down the hill on the toy-bike :D

Last edited:
A few things that makes me hate the Danish Government ...

It is illegal to buy kid-p0rn on the internet and to download it. But it is NOT illegal to watch it! WTF!!!!??? As I see it EVERYTHING that has to do with kid-p0rn unless you work for an investigation group at the police who tracks that kind of shit on the internet and the sick people behind - should be illegal! Period! As long as it's allowed to watch it, it will be there and keep expanding as now! :censored:

It is not illegal to have sex with animals. So .. we had a case with this guy who !!!!! his friends dog on a toilet. His friend stod outside and could hear his dog "crying". That is not illegal.... SERIOUSLY!!!!! What is WRONG with this world? Animals are as innocent as kids are and should be protected by the system! Instead they are being fucked over .. twize! :mad:

You can now for the little amount of DKK 2500 (euro 357) see if your foetus is a boy or a girl - and then you can choose to have an abortion in time .... WTF!!! :cussing:

ok ... I'm too pissed to even write more in this entry ... sorry!

byebye :cdevil:

Oh well.. went back to tell those who might be interested, that my pictures are on auction from 250-450BO depending on which picture it is. There are only 3 on auction though ;)

Take care all
Lykke

Word of the day: A little more of EU

I tried <other game> yesterday. It seems like my company is having an office in there, so I was actually ASKED to sign up and make an avatar. A colleague of mine wanted to show me the store because we need to make advertising in there. Can you believe it?

Well, even though this online world has LOTS of players, it never really appealed to me. To me it looks more like a dating-teen-game than anything else - and all the p0rn shops and nightclubs actually just prooves to me, that I was right in my first impression of this game.

To be honest. It is absolutely horrible. Maybe it is because I didn't try it out enough - and I'm afraid that I have to ... work-wise even :rolleyes: but seriously? If you people think you have bugs in here? MEH! The graphic, the mess .. everything. OH well, only went there for an hour to meet up with the colleague. A shame I felt I had to leave in a hurry because I just didn't like it there ..

Back to EU ...

Yes, my beloved Priest doesn't like EU one bit. Not because of the game as such, more because of the management behind - and lack of costumer insight! I don't blame him. Shit has been going on - and shit is still going on. I understand his impression of the game becoming a "rich-kids" game. Though to me it's mostly about grown ups making clever investments. And really, I don't care if people are rich or poor as long as they don't behave as dumb @ss'. Those who think EU is for kids anyway, really misunderstood the whole concept. If you wish to succeed in here, you have to have a great business sense and you have to look further than your own nosetip! If you also wish to keep your friends for what they are - friends - and not just brown-nosers, you have to pull out the silverspoon ! That's basicly it :D

When that is said, there is a reason for me to stay of course. I really enjoy EU and nearly always have. Yes, I did stop up a few times with the intention of quitting. But was dragged back again - and I don't intend to leave as things are now. To me, EU is only getting better.

I am close to a few marks in game! I finaly, after 2 years of playing, gathered the right tools for the hunting, which fits my skills. How can I know it's right? Well, my global list tells me so. I got the right armor now - and I finaly understood how to invest in plates. Thanks to peoples good advice on my questions here on EF!

After chipping out before Christmas - going back to 98 HP - I am now back on 118 again. After having 0 skills left I now reached 55K. I reached 30 in proff standing Laser pistoler yesterday and I'm just waiting to hit serendipity, though I'm not sure if I hit that when reaching 31 ... I'm only one global from reaching my 100 single globals :) I stopped counting team globals. Because they are not only my bonus' ;-) I still stand by what I said in my last Global thread; I stop spamming when I reach a real uber HAHAHA

I have had SO many nice hunts lately with profits, I decided to give myself a gift - and bought a lavender coat for a very nice price (Thanks Starfinder ;) ). I wanted that coat since day one I started, I remember. Always found that to be one of the most elegant pieces of clothes in game.

Also this morning I realized, I sold one of my pictures (Summergirl) for BO on auction. I don't know who bought it but to the person, Thank you so much :hug: I really hope you will enjoy her!

I decided to close down School of Lootius again though, after talking about it in soc. The society is still there with a few members who chose to sacrify themselves. But a few members of CoL unfortunately stopped playing EU - and we wish to focus more on the church first than on the school. So we added disciples and mentoring members from SoL to CoL. We still take in disciples but in CoL instead. We have a very nice bunch of people in soc. I'm very proud of what we have! We decided that instead of intentionally recruiting people, we want people to look for us! In that way, hopefully, we get people in who really wish to be a part of the faithful worshippers of Lootius. Also our own forum-website is improving ... it's really neat to see how much work people make in it. The concept of our site is to gather churches we made in other games too - on one forum !!! And so far it's very successful.

So all in all - EU is going pretty well! And after 2 years I can say, yes, things in EU goes up and down ... life is truly dynamic.

Here on EF I got a rep from ETOPIA yesterday telling me that I beated her on the reputation list and is number one ... WOOT! Well, ETOPIA, I'm sure you beat me again soon.. but I'm gonna bask in the sun while I can *G*

Take care all
:hug: Lykke

Last edited:
Word of the day: Busy

Busy busy - busy at work, busy at home. But I can't say I complain! I like busy ...

Tonight Peter will be here and tomorrow morning we will start a busy day/weekend.

First we need to head to his new company to fullfill his contract. I look forward to meet his new colleaques and see the place which will be a big part of his life now.

After that we need to go to one government department to get his personal CVR number (a unique number each person in DK has to have to be able to work and live here).

AFTER that we go to another government department in the other area of town to do his tax papers - which his company needs for giving him salay :D which is a good thing to make then ;-)

THEN Peter wish to have a DK cell phone number and we talked about also to have a stationary phone. I haven't had that since I had a divorce and frankly, I never used it. Then again, if/when we make our company(ies) it is very nice to have!

We skipped the meeting at the bank mostly because he needs his CVR number before being able to get an account... I can't see how we would get time for that either!

Around 17:00 one of his best friends from Holland will arrive at the airport to stay over for the weekend! We plan to go out tomorrow evening to show him a little of CPH because Saturday evening one of my best friends comes over and we will make a nice diner and have a hopefully cosy evening. It will have a tiny break around 21:00 were we planned to watch a programe on Discovery about Freemansonry! HAHAHA if our friends doesn't like that they are welcome to join each other for a drink and ONE cig on the balcony :D

Sunday evening Peters friend leaves again and Monday morning Peter will have to head back. But who can complain now? In 35 days we can snuggle every day !!

Peter came up with this awesome idea yesterday btw, that he would buy my teen a guitar (and himself an ordinary guitar too) and then they could have lessons together! Also .. I still wish to get a new piano (or keyboard, since the apartment is not big enough for a real piano. But a keyboard is seartinly a start !!! )

There are still so much to do and so little time! And in the middle of everything we both wish we could take a break and have another trip to Egypt right now!

---------------------------------

About EU

~~ WE ARE IN WAR ~~

Well... I can only say: "Many men have tried. Did they fail? No, they died ...." (taken from The never ending Story by Michael Ende ;) )

We had a nice chicken soup last time the worshippers of the big Snable tried to kick down Lootius from his high pidestal!

I honestly love this kind of RP'ing. I'm terrible at it though because of my lack in English ... but nevertheless I found it very amuzing and think we need more of that kind of stuff in EU. Then again, EU is what we make it into, so that requires a bunch of people who wish to offer time and the right spirit for stuff like this :)

Have fun all AND LOOTIUS BLESS

We didn't have time to do all the paper stuff Friday anyway - fucking political bureaucracy ! Oh well ... we got the most important stuff done - but Peter will have to finish up the last few things next time he is here ..

Next time he is here ... I can't tell how much we both look forward to him coming here. It's amazing now, that next time he travels up here will be the last time we have to wake up early on Mondays, drive to the airport before rush hour - silent mornings, no cars on the roads, a sun nearly rising - and last time we will have to say goodbye at the airport with a lump in the throat, waving and finger kissing all the way untill we can't see each other any more!

He will have to get a bike in DK though :D

A thing hit me after reading something on the internet this morning, which really touched me deeply. We don't know what we got in life untill we looses it. It could be anything really. A child, a lover - health...

Life is so vulnerable. Sometimes you forget to appreciate what you got and focus on the negative. Life sometimes turns and takes a road you didn't expect. Maybe you knew it was heading towards that - but it's so easy to ignore facts which hurts. When the disaster collides with your dreams and hopes, it feels like the world is collapsing around you.

But no matter how impossible and difficult and unfair life might seems to be - do never forget to appreciate things you have. Love f.x.! Indispensable friends! Beauty inside! If you looses your ability to do something, maybe you can strengthen other abilities and maybe the world opens up some new, beautiful doors with wonders you didn't know existet.

What I'm trying to say is ... please, don't give up! Seize the moment!

I am getting my little girl, Amanda, home today after a week at her dad. We have her one week each, which is really hard. When I reach Sonday/Monday I miss her so much and can't wait picking her up. Today it's even worse than it uses to be. I dunno why - maybe it is the sun or maybe it is just because I also was kicked to remember to appreciate what I got.

I could not be happier than I am now - and yet, sometimes, I feel I'm happy on others expenses! But thinking that isn't quite fair either, is it?

Take care all - and take care of your love-ones too!
Lykke
:grouphug:

Amanda: "Mom, were's Peter? I miss him and he has to give me flying trips ..."
Lykke: "Honey, soon Peter will be here everytime you are here .."
Amanda: "OH and THEN he can give me FLYING trips and play with me and my dolls in my ROOM .... "

Yes, Peter moving here makes a lot of happiness around :D

-------------------------------------

I started to craft armor. ANY ideas or good tips are more than welcome ! ;) Thanks.

I reached 100 solo globals yesterday :wtg: I will post it when I come home tonight!

!!!!!101 ...

After nearly 5K clicks since yesterday evening, I finaly succeeded getting a tiny global :)

I'm not giving up though! Gonna make my HoF!

But seriously. My bp settler shins is now on 56.6 or so. I have nearly only success'. Should't I have more than one global on 5K clicks?? It's not as if it's NOT expensive to craft. Iron is now around 120% if you are lucky! Not talking about the cramps you get :rolleyes:

I did get LOTS of bp's though - I think we can count it to around 56!!!! Which I must say is ok. I got some of them as both (L) and unlimited bp's :)

ANNNND here they are :D

Berserker shin-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

BodyGuard face-guard (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard face-guard blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard face-guard blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard gloves (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard gloves blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard gloves blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard harness (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard harness blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard harness blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard shin-guards (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard shin-guards (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard shin-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
BodyGuard thigh-guards (L) blueprint 0.01 PED

Expedition arm-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Explorer shin-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
Explorer thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Guardian gloves blueprint 0.01 PED
Guardian harness blueprint 0.01 PED
Guardian shin-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
Guardian thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Pioneer face-guard (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer gloves (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer harness blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer harness blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer shin-guards (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer thigh-guards (L) blueprint 0.01 PED
Pioneer thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Predator arm-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.37 PED
Predator arm-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.44 PED
Predator gloves (L) blueprint (L) 0.52 PED
Predator gloves (L) blueprint (L) 0.14 PED
Predator gloves (L) blueprint (L) 0.85 PED
Predator harness (L) blueprint (L) 0.04 PED
Predator helmet (L) blueprint (L) 0.02 PED
Predator helmet (L) blueprint (L) 0.03 PED
Predator helmet (L) blueprint (L) 0.09 PED
Predator helmet (L) blueprint (L) 0.02 PED
Predator shin-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.03 PED
Predator shin-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.01 PED
Predator thigh-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.04 PED
Predator thigh-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.03 PED
Predator thigh-guards (L) blueprint (L) 0.02 PED

Renegade arm-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
Renegade face-guard blueprint 0.01 PED
Renegade thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Settler arm-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
Settler harness blueprint 0.01 PED
Settler shin-guards blueprint 0.56 PED
Settler thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Valiant arm-guards blueprint 0.01 PED
Valiant shin-guards blueprint 0.01 PED

Have fun all ;)

Continued my crafting yesterday evening. Got another global :)

Also this morning I noticed that my crafting loots on the settlers increased. I'm nearly breaking even every time.

BP is now on 70%

Stay tuned ;)

Real life

I went to the child psychologist with the oldest one Thursday. Luckily they found out she is not having an eating disorder as first thought. It's obvious something with her body, that makes her throw up. Normal people would feel nausea, but she feels "like to throw up". She gets pills that helps her removing the nausea and she eats like hell. She is not obsessed with the thought of loosing weight or anything. So now we will head to a specialist to make some tummy research and stuff.

Unfortunately they found out she is having an attention deficit disorder, which explains why I'm having so much troubles with her. When knowing this and looking back, I can suddenly see the pattern and see why she has been reacting so differently from other "normal" kids on things. She is having AD/HD, which also means to have an "Over hyperactivity". To describe how it is, the psychologist told us, to compare it with when we sit at a boring lecture and feeling like falling asleep all the time. The body gets restless and you turn on the chair all the time. She is just having that 24/7. Also "normal" people have the ability to close off for outside influences. Kids/people with AD/HD can't do that. Their world is like watching 20 different television screens at the same time...

We are now being invited to a big meeting with the social worker we are connected to in the local government, with her doctors, a new psychologist connceted to the city, her teachers and us (herself, me and Peter). She probably has to go to another school with only 5 kids/teacher - because her big problem now is that she cannot concentrate but instead she is "all over" the classroom and that gives much disturbance - but that also means, she gets behind in the class.

On top of this, I understand now, that her rebellion way of acting is not only coursed by her difficult teen age (she is 14). Those kids have it - but to the extreeme. The biggest problem is, that they regret things now and here, when you talk with them - but few min. after, they forgot. It is not because they don't wish to "be better" - but they do not learn from their mistakes.

All this makes things so difficult and I'm so tired sometimes from yelling. But knowing what is really wrong removes eventually feelings of guild you naturally have as a parent and gives you hope, because you can see there is help to get. She will recieve some medicine, which will calm her down and help her ability to have a view and finish things. For now, she is not able to finish things like homework, appointments etc., because all is too messy in her head and she is not able to tell apart things in her head.

I now understand why it has always been so difficult for her to learn simple things as the little table, the weekdays, what months or year we are in etc. Also she cannot remember when we make appointments and she gets so angry, because she feels the whole world is against her. When she was 7 or 8 I made her small notes on all things in her room. Were to storage different toys, school books etc. Writing down: Wake up at 6:00. Brush your teeth etc. at 6:15. Make your lunch at 6:30. Remember your lunch and book of the day. Remember to brush teeth before sleeping... etc. Well, it seems I was ahead back then to help her keeping things in a scedule. I just didn't know why it was so difficult for her to do it herself.

Dear Lootius, I hope the medicine helps, though I read somewere it is possible to feel the difference already after one week. The kids, themselves, don't feel they really change, but they feel people around them are being nicer, teachers, parents are more understanding etc. - even though the big change is actually at themselves!

Only time will tell - but even though I have hardly slept since we were told about it, since a lot of worries about her future and if she can maintain a normal life whenever she moves from home etc. including nightmares, which I'm sure is coursed because all of this - I'm in a pretty ok mood because I / we now have a road to follow. Time will tell were that lead us to!

-------------------------------------------

On another notice. I'm going to look at a new apartment tonight. I found one for the same amount of money nearly, that I pay now - but 50m2 bigger ... Man, when Peter moves up here we could really use a little more space. My appartment now is 109m2 - so it's not small .. it's just ... we need room ;)

I will have to take pictures with the phone and send them to Peter, since he will not be here again before Thursday. _IF_ we manage to get it (and if we like it), we will have it already from first of June, which is the day he will start working in Denmark too! Can you spell "_s_t_r_e_s_s_"?

Oh well, I look so much forward to having him here :shower:

In the Universe

Keep skilling armor crafting. Got an HoF and some globals since last time. The returns are getting more shitty though - should that happen? I'm doing level 2+level 3 crafting now. I don't feel the difference though - and Im not looting way as many bp's as I did with the level 1 bp. Actually it all got worse when I crafted level 3 bp - so I stepped back to the level 2 again :rolleyes: My bp's rates are from 60-86 now on the 2 bp's im using. Settlers and pioneer shins! I have 1.4 or so engeneering skills and around 900 crafting armor skills (I believe - have to look when heading game again).

WoF is over for now. Both Team Amethera and Eudoria did a good job. It was pretty fun and I look forward to next years WoF ;) To the team-mates! Thanks for a great time!!!! Lootius bless you.

To little Madeleine and others ...

I must admit I have been crying. Maybe it's more difficult when you have daughters yourself? And even a tiny one at the nearly same age as little Madeleine, who was recently kidnapped in Portugal from her hotel room were she and her caring parents thought she was sleeping safetly with her two twin brothers.

I can only slightly imagine what is going on in the head of her mother and father. Nobody, other than parents understands how deep the love for your kids are. It's just not comparable. Nobody other than parents understands how hurting and frustrating it is, when something awfull happens to your children - or the fear when you don't know were they are, how they are etc.

I can only slightly imagine how difficult it must be for them to sleep while thoughts about what their little girl is going through is hunting their minds - days in and days out. That will never stop - that will follow them for the rest of their lifes.

And the little girl. How did a little innocent girl deserve to be kidnapped and used and abused to satisfy some sick peoples desires! How can people be so evil and brutish?

In Denmark it's not allowed to download, buy and sell kiddyporn. But it's ok to watch it. So here we have - one little kid who probably (that's what the police thinks) is being sold to the sex industry for kiddyporn - and on the other hand we have people watching her being sexually abused .. but that's allowed as long as you don't buy or download the stuff!! What?

Tell me how long can we justify this sick and pervert world we are living in? I feel ashame. Mostly because now I'm writing about it here - but what is being done actively? Not only by me but others? We see this horrifying kidnapping on the tv screen. We talk about it at work, over the dining table while filling us with potatoes and chicken. But it's so far away. It's not happening here. And after few days it will be all forgotten and something else will capture our minds!

I feel sick. I sit in the train and watch people. It could be him. It could be her. You really don't know! We have had lots of people in DK being jailed for having sex with their own kids??? What's WRONG with the world? We had this dad abusing and selling his own little girls, one of them since she was only 2 years. 2 YEARS! She still used diaper. WHAT?

WHO is it to deside wether kids are allowed to have a safe and happy childhood or not? You cannot get a dog without permission nearly. But every sick bastard can get a child! WHAT!!!!!?

Every single day you read a horrible story about children dying in an apartment from starving in London (yesterdays news), children being locked in small cages for years, children being killed, hit, abused! And I'm afraid it's only the top of the iceberg!!

Yesterday someone in here tried starting a thread about the kiddyporn they have found in <other game>. The thread was locked, which was really a shame. Only talking about it and not keeping it as a tabu will bring light to these evil crimes. Kid-abuse is all over. It's conquering everything .. it's invading the whole world like a bug, like a tumour, like a virus we can't get rid of.

I am sick and tired of being a human being. I'm sooo frustrated that the world is turning into this. It's really hard to put kids in this world. This world does not deserve to be populated by humans - by innocent, beautiful children.

I hate humans. I even hate myself for just sitting here and whining and sobing because that is obviously what I'm best at. I hate not being able to DO something. I hate that people who is actually trying to DO something is being PULLED down by the system and the freedom of rights to be a sick human being!

And tonight we will all sit in our safe little homes, hugging our kids, enjoying ourselfs either in front of the news or the pc, playing a stupid game... but out there? We forget that another little child is missing ...!

My deepest thoughts goes to Maddies parents! Family! Friends!

I hope the very best for you all

Last edited:
That one got locked too ... what a shame ...

My Reply to Paedophilia in <insert name of non-EU MMORPG> said:
Its horrifying. I wrote about sexual abuse earlier in my diary - before seeing exactly this thread. Another one was started, I wanted to reply - but it got deleted.

I do think it is in everybodys interest that this issue is not a tabu. It is happening wether we want it or not.

It's not only about having a pixel avatar looking like a little 6 year old girl the other grown up pixel avatars can sexually abuse - it's about wether it should be legal to grow a perseveration like this - which in Real Life is so horrible un-human and courses a lot of innocent children pain and suffering both mentally and on their little bodies - were most of them - IF they are not being killed when the sick perverts are done with them - will have scars so terrible that the rest of their lifes are being ruined.

How can you even be serious about running a game which dont have any moral scrumples whatsoever.

It's not only about having the sexual abusements with pixels and having a "little fun" - compared to killing people in a game .. but also about the other possibilites in this game - about linking to websites with REAL kiddieporn, uploading pictures etc.

This world is soking up in "being free" and how important it is to have a free expression, but there are a limit when it comes to hurting, killing, abusing innocent beings - like kids and animals. OH yeah, if you like to fuck a sheep, you can find islands in here, were you can do it ...

Meh! It makes me puke. And I have been in there once. I am never going back to support a game like that. Never!

OH boy :rolleyes:

Concerning this post in my diary about a little handicaped girl who got her uterus removed when she was 6 years old to stop her menstruation cycle from appearing later on and to stop her growing up normally (because it would be easier to carry her around ...),doctors now found out it was wrong of them to stop her body from developing normally and to make those surgeries !

... it's kind of too late now!

I feel with the family!

Word of the day: Finaly weekend

:yay: weekend.

I think that this week, no matter how crappy weeks I have had before, has been the most stressfull week ever. All started last Thursday when we were told about the AD/HD including LOTS of other stuff just "passing by"!

I have hardly slept mostly from worries concerning how my daughter will be able to take care of herself whenever she moves from home. But also other concerns about the smallest one and discussions with her dad, Peter moving up here (not concerned about him living here - more about all the stuff we need to fix and settle before), LOTS of crap at work and deadlines all the time etc.

OH BUT - I sleep much better with Peter here and he got his name on the door already ! ViagraFalls and TheNun. I wonder what the neighbors say :rofl:

I said no thanks to the apartment btw, mostly because also having to move the first of June would be a killer. But the company who owe the apartment (the same I'm renting from now) told us, that we could move in later on. So we made a new apointment with them tonight, so Peter could also see it and state his opinion. Still - I would miss the balconies among others terribly!

Tomorrow we will head to IKEA! Lovely, terrible busy IKEA! And look for some storages, shelfs etc!

Damn, it's gonna be swell :silly2:

Word of the day: JOY!

OMG OMFG OMG

WE HAVE A NEW APARTMENT BEBE...

160m2 just for us to flow around in!

Maybe there's plenty of room for all the movies,
cd's hmm and BOOKS now :D

:dancing:

EDIT: I forgot to mention all the computers, wine bottles AND kids :D

Word of the day: MOVING!

I am SO tired.

I'm heading Holland today after work. Tonight Peter and I will eat bloody rare argentinian steaks with our favorite barbeque dip at a drop-dead-good restaurant we love to head to (near the Greek place :silly2: ) in The Hague.

Tomorrow I guess we will be busy. Peter trying out all his clothes, cat-walking for me so I can see what is too old and what is fitable ... AND watch him stripping in between too of course ;-) - and I'm sure we will go for his favorite spring-roll place for breakfast/lunch! That is one thing, I know he will be missing when being here (OH AND the delicious spareribs they have in Holland)

Then we will go through all his kitchen stuff to see what we wish to have at the new place and what he can leave behind.

Tomorrow evening we head to the Greek place (yes, were I do da dancing) - with our friends Tom and Vero. HMM we are SO gonna show them a real greek place this time **G

Friday morning we head Denmark in the car filled with boxes.

OH and .. yes, we got the apartment and I went there yesterday. Damn, it's gonna be nice. Did I tell you it's on two floors? First floor contains the rooms, one for Amanda, one for Sarah and a huge bedroom for us. There is also a tiny toilet with a shower - and the stairs to the next floor. Up there we will have a huge 100m2 living/diningroom+open kitchen. There are plenty of space for us to have an "office" with two tables (we both have our pc's :D ) in one site - a sofa group tv etc. in the other site - a big space for all Amandas toys as an extra play ground, A nice cosy place in front of the "bar" open window to the kitchen, a nice open diningplace with place enough for my HUGE spanish old-fashion-rural-kind-off dining table including the two extra plates :D OH and there is also an extra toilet upstairs which Peter thinks kicks ass - thinking of him alone with 3 women in the house .... **G

We rushed the moving a little though. Actually I need to fix my old place before we can move out. But I talked with the management office of the buildings this morning - and we are gonna pay them to do it all.

Also that means we might be able to move in already in the middle of June or middle of July at the latest!

But .... DAMN!

At work I have been running around. Atm I'm making some huge newspaper job-ads for the 3 biggest regions here in DK. The ads each contains 5-6 job-ads and everything has to fit into the ad-design I made. Very exciting - very stressfull :) - because I need to make 3 different big ads x 4 times in a row with one week inbetween!

I have been too busy and tired in RL to even think much about EU :( sorry.

I'm amazed about the soc though. It's such great people. No matter how long time you have not been playing, you always feel welcome among the kind, sweet and fun Nuns and Monks! Thanks peeps! Also thanks to you, who keep track in me and pm me nice msg when I finaly head game! :hug: to all of you.

Life
SO we move into the new apartment the 15th of June already. Peter will be here with the last boxes on Friday. We went to IKEA and found some AWESOME (of course shitty expensive :rolleyes: ) book shelfs for ALL our books and some very nice cabinets for the cd's and dvds. It's fun how we like and appriciate the same stuff :)

We also found the kind of closets we want and we now just have to decide what sections we need and then order it of course.

We bouth some square plates (always wanted that), new glass' and cutlery and we packed it down carefully not to be used before we move.

Peter helped me get rid of even more old crap from my home - as we decided what of his crap to keep or not ;)

Nice weekend indeed - and very constructive. And ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!

I talked with a friend yesterday and we discussed some other people we known and how they got "court" in bad relationships because they got so easily blinded by their love in the online person without really knowing who is behind the avatar/screen.

She found her only one in here too and it's just amazing you can meet THE one like this. I told her one of the things I so really much appriciate in my relationship with Peter, f.x. is like in this weekend were we were both, exhausted, reading in bed. Peter turned over, kissed me, and turned back to reading again. Or in the middle of it all he started telling me enthusiastically about something he read. It might not interest me here and now, but I appriciate he shares his concerns, thoughts and opinions with me. Small things, I know. But totally lovely.

Universe

There are so many opinions atm about Anshes business in EU. It's all very confusing and it's difficult to look at things objectively, when there are so many concerns and when some can't seperate shits from cakes ;)

I know it is being discussed in societies too - and it is splitting up friends, communities etc.

As I told a hunting-friend yesterday though, when we started talking about it: It's so easy to hate persons you don't know.

To be able to understand or dislike or agree with something, we need to know everything about it. We might not understand or agree with the way things are being done - but don't hate the person because others makes it possible to do and act a sertain way.

CoL is still amazing though ;)

Have fun all! And Lootius bless

So, I desided not to post my globals anymore .. not that I don't get them (got 3 last 2 days - 2 longus/1 atrax) - but I will rather focus on my hofs and ath's .. NOT that I had any ath's but I can feeeeeeel one is on it's way :D

Dreamt last night that I was out hunting my favorite mob (no, NOT gonna tell you which) and I suddenly globaled 3 times in a row - small once - when suddenly BAM I got a 12K-pedder and right after a 9K-pedder ... You believe your dreams come true??? :eek: :silly2:

I bought a beacon for CoL - LOVE beacons - now we just need to find the time for it. Also, be prepared to see more events from us in future.

You like my new siggie? For the enlightened it should be obvious it is with a Twin Peaks theme. I LOVE Twin Peaks (the serie), so does the priest. It's just as weird, wikked and yet filled with pasion and love - like the priest and I and the rest of the gang, for that matter - that it fitted perfectly into promoting CoL.

Also the old mummy feet symbolizes the ancient God Lootius, and how much struggling it takes to go through game - but yet, we continue no matter how burned we get ... Fire walk with me! We are filled with fire and pasion for this game! No matter were Lootius goes - we will follow ...

Ahhh... very much philosophical. I can be that :D

REAL LIFE

My house is filled with boxes. I feel I'm choking. Weird when thinking about all the cleaning one is doing all the time, and yet SO must dust is coming forward when you start moving/removing stuff?

Peter brings his last boxes this weekend. We payed the deposit for the apartment etc., ordered the moving-car and guys, and other stuff. Damn, forgot it was so complexed to move!

It's gonna be all fine though. All fine :)

Take care all and have fun.

Word of the day:Joke of the day

:rofl: .. isn't it nice when you can laugh at your own jokes? Well, posted this in Vortexy's "Joke of the day" thread. Thought it was funny and therefore.. here... enjoy :D

----------------------
A n00b gets onto an hangar and sits next to The Nun in the front seat. The n00b looks over and asks the Nun if she would have sex with him.

The Nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at CP. When the Hangar starts again, the pilot says to the n00b, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The n00b of course says that he'd love to know, so the pilot tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight The Nun goes to the Church's hideout at PA mall, floor 3 #3, to pray to Lootius. "If you went dressed in Angel armor and some glowing powder," says the pilot, "You could tell her you were Lootius and command her to have sex with you."

The n00b decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to Anshe's bank, borrows money, then to the OgiMini's renting service to rent an Angel and then to PA mall, floor 3 # 3 and waits for The Nun. Right on schedule, The Nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the n00b jumps out from the Lykke Wooden Chest from the floor in front of the alter, in Angel armor and glowing with the Angel Helmet of Lootius. "I am Lootius, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The Nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The n00b agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with The Nun.

After the n00b finishes, he rips off his Angel Helmet and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the n00b! "

The Nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the Pilot!"

------------------------

Moral: n00bs are so easy to scam ...

word of the day: TODAY!

Today is the day...

were I, at 16:30, will pick up the priest at the airport ...
Tonight will be the night were we will celebrate his arrival ...
Tomorrow will be the morning, were we know he moved up here but yet didn't quite realize it ...
Thursday will be the day were we finish up the paperwork ...
Friday will be the day were Peter begins at his new job ...
Saturday will be the day were we pack more crap in boxes ...
Sunday will be the day were we sleep ...
Monday will be the day were Peter goes to work and we finaly realizes that we do NOT have to get up at 5 to drive to the airport, to say goodbye and count down days again ...

Today is the day we have been looking forward to for SO long!

:yay:

------------------------------
FYI

Peter ViagraFalls Larsson is from today again a First Circle member of Church of Lootius, and has handed over the leadership of School of Lootius to Marilyn Golddigger Monroe.

;)

:rofl: Is all I can say about last days adventures...

We had the day off to finish up all the paper work of Peters.

Went up already around 7 to drive the little one to the day care center around 9 (well, she needs food and stuff ... ).

Went to the offices for Peters final immigration papers and then to the commune, to the tax-center and home. THEN to the bank, to finaly settle accounts! Yes, we have now a common account too, even though I sweared I would never have that again with anyone ... then I met Peter :D

THEN we went to Ikea and bought all the stuff we wanted. The HUGE wardrobe we wanted. And the HUGE bookshelf. Including two new desks for our computers, chairs, another shelf and lots of stuff we just absolutely need! Including new towels. And can I just ask "what is it with guys and blue towels?" Of course we got the light green and yellow ones HAHA! Sorry bebe :ahh:

We agreed on our trip home, that we will get a very cosy apartment *G* if not? Don't blame it on us!

After picking up the little one again, who btw is very thrilled that Peter is there now (poor Peter, with all the swing-trips he has to give her, flying trips etc. - but he manage pretty well :D ), we walked to the road, next to the road were we will be living in 14 days, bougth grosseries, got excited by the two cheese stores and the big fish store, right across the street (and Peter by the dry cleaner ... well knowing, that I refuses to iron ;) ), we head to one of the million bike-stores and bought Peter, maybe, the most expensive bike I ever bought in my life.

We BOTH laughed by the thought that we never spend so much money in one day ... Awesome lol! Now, we're broke :D (nearly).

Today Peter took his new bike (which saddle is a little rough for his sensitive ass), to work - and of course we are both excited about how that will turn out. Tonight I planned to make some nice bread with cheese and stuff served with a nice bottle of redwine. It's time for relaxing before we have to pack more boxes tomorrow !

I wish we were soon moving. Because all I hear is Peter saying: "Are we moving yet .. ?"

In game
Haven't had time for playing! Miss you all ppl. But life is a little "fast" atm ;)

Back