MA/EU/CE2 in german geek press

Xandra

Prowler
Society
The British Empire
Xandra "MadMaiden" Xandottir
Hi,

they are non-existant, it seems.

On Heise.de, the most important german IT publisher I didn't find a single mentioning in the whole news concerning Leipzig GC again. Same as previous game related events elsewhere.

But I found this (rough translation from me):

heise.de/newsticker/... said:
[...] with spectacular graphics, beautiful avatars and dreamlike environments shines [censored, rule #4711], that is the first online roleplaying game utilizing the Cryengine of Crytek [...]

I'm very sorry to not be able to tell the name of the game nor the link, but the (in this case IMHO most - ooops, I'm not even allowed to say, might be criticism, thus rule whatever ...) rules here clearly forbid. Anyway.

MA too slowly, MA marketing too lazy? Don't know. Germany and the other german speaking countries is a quite nice market, a lot of potential participants with quite a lot of money. A lot of potential fillers of my loot pool that will never hear of the existence of EU. :(

And no, it wouldn't help to show Neverdie videos here - someone acting like Stripe (a Mogwai) on cocaine wouldn't be this much help here these days I guess ...

What's going on? Another game stealing (?) the crown of first CE implementation? Marketingdroids only looking for US markets? MA is at Leipzig GC, why aren't they in the press?

Have fun!

There isn't anything to market at the moment. There is nothing to show. When there is, then they'll market.

ND an cocaine in the same period.... this is not nice at all :ahh:

Hi,
ND an cocaine in the same period.... this is not nice at all :ahh:
I'd kindly ask to re-read: I did in no way make a relation between "neverdie" and "cocaine", I just compared ND's performance in an interview I've recently seen here with one of "Stripe (a Mogwai) on cocaine"!

Luckily Arylia just today posted a pic of Stripe, in case you haven't seen the movie ;-) Hope you'll understand better now.
And I have no reason nor intention to attack ND - I just don't know him. He revived next to me once on CND (hmmm - ???), and I saw him adjusting the fertilizers there later when I sat there chatting - that's all I can tell about him.

What I wanted to point at is that interviews with him like the one I saw (recently posted here on EF, don't remember where; it's in front of 2 very blonde looking teens in OJ's) wouldn't work this well outside US - similar to the commercial spots in the US TV sales channels many Europeans would just be rolling on the floor spilling their beer because of the US typical exaggeration in gesture and vocal enthusiasm ;-)))

But this is off-topic. Intention of this thread was that I'm very surprised that MA goes to Leipzig, spending a lot of money, but completely ignores the media - there's not a single mentioning of "Entropia Universe" to be found in any German game media within the last month, on google.

Meanwhile another MMORPG claims to be the first to utilize CryEngine, and manages to be actually heard. I cannot believe this - don't they want to attract new participants?

Was it not wished to get some people to their booth besides the ones that yet knew it, and some random passengers? Was it too much work to contact the game press to make them report about the upcoming great overhaul? Or about the great things that happened recently? The mindblowing grind of Merry Mayhem, the cunning usage of the EU from a Swedish TV show, the mysterious Space Pirates, or the shocking, most cruel massacres on cute, innocent, little, furry animals committed by this notorious MadMaiden every other day (without ever looting a ModItem :( )?

It seems MA came to Leipzig, then quietly entrenching on their booth, carefully avoiding every contact with people that might actually spread the word of our virtual universe. While potential competitors for potential participants celebrated Great Powwows, flooding everyone that slightly resembled a journalist with materials, stories and gifts.

I've read very, very much about the LGC, but not a single mentioning of EU or MA was found. This is, IMHO, a marketing Armageddon and, would I be shareholder, would cause quite some unpleasant questions at next shareholders' meeting.

But I'm just another rightless depositor (some would call it "investor" ...) that would really like to know what happened, and why not. It's in my interest that new participants are attracted, after all they add to my loot pool, their demand is necessary to have the prices of my items rising, and after all it's not this much boring grinding in the desert when every other hour at least one other participant passes by!

Have fun!

Its not about who will be first.... its about how the game will be...
EU was first Real Cash economy game... people now know about RC games but when i say EU they just really dont know.. and they ask its something like that "nerd life" ( you know what i mean ) ?

So i dont care if they arent in press... i hope they will make fckin good work and no ass l...ing of magazines writers will not be needed.. and im glad they are not doing that so far :)

Apparently this other game uses Cryengine 1, so I suggest to just keep calm and read a little bit more careful next time ;)

Apparently this other game uses Cryengine 1, so I suggest to just keep calm and read a little bit more careful next time ;)

....... owned :)

Reactions: 11B
Can't speak for Swedish press; but if the UK is anything to go by MA really need to get their act together internationally as far as broadcasting their product.

Far as I recall I fleetingly heard about ND's rock purchase being heralded in the context of 'nutter buys pixels' a bit before I stumbled onto EU through the internet. Never would have gone looking for it the way it was presented though.

I do wonder if MA's seemingly appaling media campaigns are not intentional though in order to avoid overstressing their present capabilities.

They're probably hoping that kiddie-fiddler game which has high media profile here will over extend its resourses and die off while they build up server capacity :D

Lucky u germans. We wait article in France ...

Hi,

just found this:
MindStar9:Does MA plan to continue on the Expo/Convention circuit as a marketing tool to gain EU more exposure?
[Marco|MindArk] Yes, it is a good way to increase awareness of the brand, getting in touch with the community and meeting potential partners and the press

Something seems to have went terribly wrong, because they just have completely missed it in one of the bigger gaming markets ...

And, Zefram, do you really think it makes this much difference if this other game utilizes V1 or V2? Rather few ppl really know the difference, and even less have tried one of it - CryTec has yet missed to develop a blockbuster, all of their games have great reviews but terrible sales, and they're reknown at most for stunning graphics but even more stunning resource hunger ...

So Joe Average will read this message about the other game as "Whow, this should have great graphics!" and only if Joe actually realizes it is V1 he will think "Maybe my computer will even run it?"

But the word is out now, game magazines hungrily snapped the info and printed it, and you'll have a hard time now to teach common gamers the difference.

Didn't realize that the other game is V1 engine, I admit. Doesn't make much difference for me - I'd even appreciate a more ripe and tested engine ...

But MA now has missed to communicate another superlative: "The most resource hungry secure real cash economy massive multiplayer roleplaying online universe ever!" ;-)))

This should have made some headlines, I'm sure!

Have fun!

hmmm, I'm from germany and I was astonished by the fact that I never read anything in the media about it. ok, can't read all magazines but like the thread started said on heise.de and so on you can't find any news about EU.

:scratch2:

Thats strange that we have no advertizing about EU in south Europe no ?
I mean, the French gaming universe is vast. There is the "mondial of gaming" at Bercy, world cup of counter strike, Masters ESWC ... Im sure there is the same events in germany too or Espana, Potugal, Italia...

I think MA want A Neverdie by country. It mean: Invest big in EU, earn money with EU, advertize urself EU in ur coutry. lol

hmmm, I'm from germany and I was astonished by the fact that I never read anything in the media about it. ok, can't read all magazines but like the thread started said on heise.de and so on you can't find any news about EU.

:scratch2:

Funnily, in Switzerland the noted weekly magazine www.weltwoche.ch was one of the early reporters about Entropia. They had a vast and well researched article about Neverdie's CND deal 2 years ago, around May 2006.

Which actually was the reason I started to play ... ;)

However, focus was the $$$ so here we go ... Switz more afloat on those topics than good ol' Germany :silly2:

...And, Zefram, do you really think it makes this much difference if this other game utilizes V1 or V2? Rather few ppl really know the difference, and even less have tried one of it - CryTec has yet missed to develop a blockbuster, all of their games have great reviews but terrible sales, and they're reknown at most for stunning graphics but even more stunning resource hunger ...

So Joe Average will read this message about the other game as "Whow, this should have great graphics!" and only if Joe actually realizes it is V1 he will think "Maybe my computer will even run it?"

It does make a difference, because everybody I talked to at the con was like "wow, this will be like Crysis ?!?" - and Crysis uses CE2.
But anyhow. I get your point. But I am also quite sure MA will address this more carefully once EU@CE2 is released.
Why wasting money right now when it gets advertised almost from itself onces its finally released...

bit OT (sorry), but with the infuriating delays to the London tubes and trains at times (whenever I'm late to work), MA should really buy some poster ad space down in underground. No mobile coverage down there, and idle time leads to wandering gazes. Millions of eyeballs of year, tons of them tourists from the four corners of the globe, many of whom will make a mental note to check out EU when they fly back home to Bishkek.

It does make a difference, because everybody I talked to at the con was like "wow, this will be like Crysis ?!?" - and Crysis uses CE2.
But anyhow. I get your point. But I am also quite sure MA will address this more carefully once EU@CE2 is released.
Why wasting money right now when it gets advertised almost from itself onces its finally released...
Then why waste money by going to conventions if the intention isn't to market EU properly?
It's a whole lot cheaper to eat bratwurst in Gothenburg than to travel abroad to do it.

Then why waste money by going to conventions if the intention isn't to market EU properly?
It's a whole lot cheaper to eat bratwurst in Gothenburg than to travel abroad to do it.

MA has shown time and time again that they don't want to market what they really have. I can't blame them. 'Hey play this game that has graphics from 1994 and costs hundreds of dollars a month' is kind of a hard sell.

So instead they say 'Free game! Make money playing! Cryengine!!! Cash cards to withdraw all your earnings!!'

Sounds much better doesn't it? :rolleyes:

You are just comparing apples and oranges.
MA and EU became what they are now without almost any form of paid advertising. Most of the acknowledgement and the majority of new players came and still come because of such things like TI & CND sale, announcements of partnerships etc. and word-of-mouth distribution.

And of course its cheaper to eat Bratwurst in Gothenborg, but you rarely meet new business partners while doing this and thats what conventions are mainly for !
Instead of paying huge amounts of money for advertising campaigns they rather spend the money on acquiring new partners and new content for the Universe. I think thats quite clever because new players always pour in after big annoucements etc.

Think I go and eat a Bratwurst now. You made me hungry :laugh:

Hi,

What I'm asking myself:

There's loads and loads of reporters of game magazines, game portals, blogs etc. waiting to get a bit of any bratwurst to report upon - it's their way to earn money. We have seen enough of it in the context of the Leipzig GameConvention - throw 'em a small piece and they'll make a huge article about, even plain bugfixes or empty promises of _other_ games was made into rather prominent articles promoting said game.

MA has not even thrown a small piece - they have bunkered in their booth and fought hard to avoid getting the attention of a single reporter - thus the paid presence of MA in Leipzig has failed to be recognized by everyone not accidentally stumbling upon them - or the small number of participants visiting them.

So it was completely in vain, IMHO, and a plain waste of loot pool money - why going to a convention if not wanting to reach new customers? Potential new investors/ business partners don't visit conventions, they wanna know ways more than what MA could show there - they'd come to Gotenburg!

So MA's presence there, and maybe in the Berlin IFA, too, isn't just more than a vasting of our loot pool money.

Have fun!

Hint for MA: Hiring hookers to come to you is ways more economical than coming to them ...

...Potential new investors/ business partners don't visit conventions, they wanna know ways more than what MA could show there - they'd come to Gotenburg!

So MA's presence there, and maybe in the Berlin IFA, too, isn't just more than a vasting of our loot pool money..

They do, and no it wasnt, since I know how many great contacts we made in the first 4 days !

Hi,

they are non-existant, it seems.

On Heise.de, the most important german IT publisher I didn't find a single mentioning in the whole news concerning Leipzig GC again. Same as previous game related events elsewhere.

But I found this (rough translation from me):

I'm very sorry to not be able to tell the name of the game nor the link, but the (in this case IMHO most - ooops, I'm not even allowed to say, might be criticism, thus rule whatever ...) rules here clearly forbid. Anyway.

MA too slowly, MA marketing too lazy? Don't know. Germany and the other german speaking countries is a quite nice market, a lot of potential participants with quite a lot of money. A lot of potential fillers of my loot pool that will never hear of the existence of EU. :(

And no, it wouldn't help to show Neverdie videos here - someone acting like Stripe (a Mogwai) on cocaine wouldn't be this much help here these days I guess ...

What's going on? Another game stealing (?) the crown of first CE implementation? Marketingdroids only looking for US markets? MA is at Leipzig GC, why aren't they in the press?

Have fun!

1st mistake: germany is a great market for EU. Thats simply wrong, germans have no money, they are very suspicious towards RCEs (high yield snowball ponzies comes to their mind thinking about that + we invented the word bullheaded) and they love the game which is not allowed to be mentioned here and ends with borecraft, its a real massphenomena here.

2nd mistake: germans have money, maybe in your heads... no hell no, those times have past 10 years ago. Most HC-gamers in germany are singles: to be single means you have highest possible tax which is between 33-51%, so now you are single and want to buy something like a new computer (for CE2) another 19% adds to the buyprice, for a pc you need electricity, right you guess it, 19% add costs, and this goes on and on... we have sayings like: "noch 10 Tage übrig am Ende des Geldes" means like: "10 days left (of the month) at the end of the money" and thats average. Living-costs constantly raise. 300k ppl move to other countries annualy

Foreigners come to Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig (lol), Cologne and see theres still life everywhere, har thats 8million of 82million people and i doubt tourists ever peek in the backyards of cities like Leipzig. Even though those cities still have a great economy they dont represent what living here actually is, and politicians really, really try to hide whats really going on.

You might say now, lol its the same bs here, yeah thats what i am aware of.

----

Concerning MA, i bet they really know what they do and have a deep insight, where they spend and where they waste money. EU is running on big bucks what do we need more?

Last edited:
1st mistake: germany is a great market for EU. Thats simply wrong, germans have no money, they are very suspicious towards RCEs (high yield snowball ponzies comes to their mind thinking about that + we invented the word bullheaded) and they love the game which is not allowed to be mentioned here and ends with borecraft, its a real massphenomena here.

2nd mistake: germans have money, maybe in your heads... no hell no, those times have past 10 years ago. Most HC-gamers in germany are singles: to be single means you have highest possible tax which is between 33-51%, so now you are single and want to buy something like a new computer (for CE2) another 19% adds to the buyprice, for a pc you need electricity, right you guess it, 19% add costs, and this goes on and on... we have sayings like: "noch 10 Tage übrig am Ende des Geldes" means like: "10 days left (of the month) at the end of the money" and thats average. Living-costs constantly raise. 300k ppl move to other countries annualy

Foreigners come to Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig (lol), Cologne and see theres still life everywhere, har thats 8million of 82million people and i doubt tourists ever peek in the backyards of cities like Leipzig. Even though those cities still have a great economy they dont represent what living here actually is, and politicians really, really try to hide whats really going on.

You might say now, lol its the same bs here, yeah thats what i am aware of.

----

Concerning MA, i bet they really know what they do and have a deep insight, where they spend and where they waste money. EU is running on big bucks what do we need more?

What are you on about ? Life is expensive in Germany maybe but Germans do have money and they certainly do have money for their PCs, their internet connection and gaming ...

Not sure what kind of a 3rd world germany you are living in...

Germany is a massive market to conquer...

The Problem is MA's marketing strategy which is just a nightmare... to get into the newspapers you don't need to do a lot af advertising, you need to have the right partners, the right marketing, the right communication strategy, press releases, and simply grab the attention of reporters and journalists at events like the GC... that hasn't happened, and hence nobody has ever heard of EU in germany... the most well known IT magazines have never reported on EU... C'T, PC Welt, PC Games, PC Hardware... you name it..

Sometimes I get the impression that MA does not want to many players joining at once...

Hi,
Plain wrong. Proved by the rather high number of participants from Germany, by the German Socs, and by the German language you hear in chat everywhere everytime you enter during German afternoon to evening.

2nd mistake: germans have money, maybe in your heads... no hell no, those times have past 10 years ago.
Plain wrong - I dunno where you live? Where I live a small apt with about 60 to 80 m2 costs about EUR 1000/ month, and all of them are inhabitated - they're even constantly building new ones! The roadside is full BMW's, Daimler's and Audi's, that cost a hell of money! The "Mass Bier" (1L) costs EUR 6.50 and up in the beer garden, and some ppl are drinking this much of it that they nearly cannot crawl anymore ...

Most HC-gamers in germany are singles: to be single means you have highest possible tax which is between 33-51%, so now you are single and want to buy something like a new computer (for CE2) another 19% adds to the buyprice, for a pc you need electricity, right you guess it, 19% add costs, and this goes on and on... we have sayings like: "noch 10 Tage übrig am Ende des Geldes" means like: "10 days left (of the month) at the end of the money" and thats average. Living-costs constantly raise. 300k ppl move to other countries annualy
This is partially correct. But a steadily increasing number of gamers are in the age of 35 and above, the number of women gaming is growing at a fast rate, and I know quite some couples that nearly completely have forgotten TV, now exploring virtual worlds in their evening, together.

Right, living has become expensive, and the rate of ppl that are close to poverty is increasing in an alarming speed. Taxes are cruel, and what remains from a months salary is less enough - but on the other hands there's quite some ppl that have money abundant.

Especially in the not-urban areas there's a lot of ppl with low money, even living from welfare (Hartz-IV) - but even among those I know quite some that are carefully collecting their 25, or 50, or even 100 EUR/ month for their monthly deposit ... More problem to them would be to get a good DSL-connection ...

The main problem EU has in Germany is that it is widely unknown. And hiding on the Leipzig booth, carefully avoiding any contact with the media doesn't help here. They don't need to spent big money - after all they did with renting the booth anyway! They'd only need to get their backs up & talk to the medias representatives - they are like vultures after any report they'd be able to sell to the media companys!

MA would have to show something in a lot of fields that are currently discussed lively withing the gaming scene - but they just hide.

Another thing: Leipzig convention doesn't just cover Germany. It's one of the main events for the complete German speaking area, and this doesn't only include Germany, Switzerland and Austria but big parts of the eastern countries like Russia, too, where a lot of ppl are speaking German, too, and are reading German media.
And even German media often have English publications - that would then cover quite some more readers.

And last - Leipzig is in the middle of Europe! It hadn't become this successful now being able to even fight the BIU (federal association that plans to move to Cologne), if it would be just a German only event ...

Have fun!

Hi,
They do, and no it wasnt, since I know how many great contacts we made in the first 4 days !
You're allowed to tell us more?

I have organized events like the booth @ Leipzig a lot of time, for various customers, various industries. Not at the LGC or IFA, but very similar. Going for public prominence or for specific groups of interest.

My experience with events like this is different - it has become more and more an incentive for the powerpoint warriors, IMHO (they need some fun, too), and an eldorado for the hunters & collectors (we call 'em "marsupials", because of the bags they're carrying ...).

Serious contacts was made in more relaxed atmosphere, and nobody would search such an event for more than the one exotic newcomer that you'd maybe have missed - but finding such one would be like finding a 1K EUR note on the floor ... After all you'd know beforehand who would be of interest as business partner!

Main goal, and the reason to make an expense like this, always was the media. Events like this always (if well done) have a broad media coverage, and catching the right person, telling "I might have a interesting story" was the reason for the being there - 2 mins in prime time TV, outside the ad junk, is invaluable! The costs of the booth are paid if you get such, and getting some of these was the true goal of every single event I did.

Hiding in your booth waiting for the luck to find you? Better spare the investment, IMHO.

On an event like this I'd not spent much time on the booth, I'd be walking the halls accompanied by some hot student chicks, in hot pants or mini skirts, with tight t-shirts displaying a provocative message. And I'd immediately invade anybody carrying a professional camera or microphone, with massive body application of the girls - I know it's stupid but it simply works ...

Right, another business. But doesn't want MA new customers?

And this is my point. It seems to me they don't want. They are professionals, and I'm very sure I don't have to explain the ABC of marketing to Marco. So what's goin' on, why do they act in such a way?

This is the question I can only speculate about.

Have fun!

Well youre all invited to visit me in Remscheid and get an idea of what is going wrong here. This is not Lindau am Bodensee Ajack, where the tourist bizz is still at its peaks, and as i said this is not one of our big cities, where we currently have booming industries and economy (even though thats just what they tell you, live in Hamburg for 2 years and you will find out whats going on under the make-up and behind the PR-campaigns)

Remscheid is a shitty, little, average city like we have hundreds maybe thousands. Ppl who are not educated and have a job, daily fear to get fired, ppl w/o education and no job live from Hartz IV or get room-cleaners and mow the lawns for 1€ per hour, educated ppl with a job make carrer and have not much sparetime to play at all, not even with their kids (oh check the statistics who is getting kids here), educated ppl looking for a job get told, that they are overeducated ( the worst bs i´ve ever heard). Sure i can go to Cologne or Hamburg and make carrer easily.

I got the choice of beeing poor
or they hire me,
fire 3
so i have to make the job of 4

I saw a lot of partnerships break because of that. Yeah there are rich ppl here, but not that many anymore, because worst of all, entrepreneurs use to leave the country quite quickly when they found out how hard it is here to found a running business company.

And we have more problems that doesnt suit a "german" to talk about, cause we got brainwashed that way because of the Nazis, Holocaust and WWII. Most of the ppl here are well aware of the situation and its just depressing. Can you be a entrepreneur of a happy man even, when youre depressed? -NOPE! So what you do? You play your days away, take drugs and your daily 2 beers or more and give a shit about it all. As long as you still have some nice food and a roof over your head, youre content with everything life brings. Meeeh thats nothing for me, i think after my graduation i gonna leave this country too. And i am not alone with these kinda thoughts...

So, as we use to say, Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel, (i´d translate it like: exceptions confirm the norm), of course our pyramides have peaks too, but they get more pointed while the basements get wider.

Talk about it is one thing, live it is another, i bet its the same for your country too.

Last edited:
Tell me a country in Europe that hasn't got that kind of problem my friend...

Germany has 82m inhabitants, that's more than england or france... and overall it's wealthy... I'm sorry to hear that you live in an economically deprived area but have you ever been to the banlieues of Paris, Marseille, Lyon, or to the Working Class areas in Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle?

Sorry my friend but the existence of poor people in a country does tell you nothing about the overall wealth and the fact that 60% of the population at least could afford to play EU .. ;) and assuming that out of those 60% ony 20% are a target group for MA, that would still mean about 10m people in Germany allone to target... If that is not a reason to get into that market then I dunno what MA is looking for... it's at their doorstep... the gaming market in Germany is booming... and contrary to England and the US, Germany is a PC games market !

P.S.: I am German Parlog, I pretty much know the whole of South Germany and it's wealthy I tell you... I have been to Leipzig, Dresden and the countryside in East Germany and I have lived in Berlin, I know the outskirts... but gaming is something even poor people are willing to spend money on, it's like TV sets and Tuned Golf GTIs...

Actually, nothing has changed in the past 20 Years in Krautsland.
Prices are almsot exactly the same, only problem the people have is not counting inflation.
I get almost exactly the same wages in Euros as I got in D-Mark.
Live has not become harder anywhere on this planet, people only tend to whine if they can not afford their third car anymore or are unable to spend as much money as they would like to spend.
Only thing that changed is that people simply are not made happy easily anymore. If you give them a bockwurst for free every day, they will want a Schnitzel for free within a week :D

OT: I do not think there are that many Entropians from Germany, just take a look at hits at the german forum. Active german users in EU are maybe around 2000, active Europeans maybe around 20000.
Would even guess, that almost 2/3 of the user base are from the USA.
Surely not because they have more money, but simply because they have more money to spent in EU and are crazy enough to do so :D
Mindarks does not need to market EU as a "game", Calypso is only their "show off" that one can also do games with RCE, they are only advertizing their platform as service and branding the whole as "game" would rather spoil their business.

I read an article in WIRED magazine about the other RCE in North America . The article was about how these very large corps had invested millions buying buildings etc in this RCE just so they could say they were there in this new form of entertainment and at the end of the article it struck me there wasnt one word about Entropia ? And i thought Entropia was a far better product than what the RCE game was that they were talking about.

Uh 2 things woenk, i didnt speak about me, i am quite content, + youre from munich, read above again what i wrote about the big cities... i just raised the voice for what you call whiners, many are indeed whiners but most i know of have real reasons to whine. The whole discussion was about:

Does it make sense to start a huge add-campaign in germany for MA? Granted, Leipzig is indead the bulls eye of europe and there are a lot of german speaking ppl in almost all of the neighbouring countries. Dunno maybe its the german mentality, the rule of the alt-68ger, the bad economical situation in wide parts of the land, but germans are suspicious against new ideas like RCEs. What MA needs are entrepreneurs not gamers but this is no country of/for entrepreneurs anymore. The days of the Mittelstand have past, at least in the Ruhrgebiet/NRW where i come from. And never forget that you live in one of the richest regions of all germany, even though the most expansive too + especially in bavaria, you have bavarian rules for bavarians, never forget that. Did you ever asked the question whats needed for a nonbavarian-german to become bavarian + what the advantage to be one in bavaria? Go check that out. I found out i am not rich enough to get bavarian. Born in Dresden, living, studying and working in Hamburg and Remscheid near Cologne and having friends in Munich, Berlin and Nürnberg, at last beeing the son of a doctor, and i hope you know what shit is going on there, i think i know this country very well. But as i said before, germans use to give a shit about their land, because it seems like germany gives a shit about their ppl. The gouvernment is way too busy to maintain and advance the greatest material and social infrastructure of the world, which is nothing worth as long as ppl dont use it correctly.

To get poetic again: We are still the clockwork-universe we are famous for but the cogwheels are outworn in huge parts of the system.

I better stop talking now ... my2pec, my point of view, nothing more...

Par

Hi,

You're allowed to tell us more?

Not sure, but we will see the outcome anyway.

Hiding in your booth waiting for the luck to find you? Better spare the investment, IMHO.

Well, you know. Being actually the only Virtual Universe at a consumer electronics fair, the luck does have it quite easy to find you ;)

Right, another business. But doesn't want MA new customers?

And this is my point. It seems to me they don't want. They are professionals, and I'm very sure I don't have to explain the ABC of marketing to Marco. So what's goin' on, why do they act in such a way?

This is the question I can only speculate about.

Have fun!

MA has always been different and it worked. Sometimes its easier and much more effective to approach the market in a different way than everybody else does.

We will see :)

Back