Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

Do you want to know why players are leaving because stupid players maybe the ubers selling rutuba armour harness and hermes harness on auction that CANT BE EQUIPED BECAUSE OF THE LOW TT ON IT 6.20 PED and L ARMOUR CANT BE REPARID HE WAS SELLING IT AT ABOUT 35PED SO THATS 35PED TO HIM AND I CANT EQUIP IT BECAUSE ITS DAMAGED. so why cant the seller tt the dam thing you scammer so i tt it so no one else gets scammed by this player part of his avatar name is crazy ? ? I never wrote down the full name of this avatar he is a greedy selfish person

Do you want to know why players are leaving because stupid players maybe the ubers selling rutuba armour harness and hermes harness on auction that CANT BE EQUIPED BECAUSE OF THE LOW TT ON IT 6.20 PED and L ARMOUR CANT BE REPARID HE WAS SELLING IT AT ABOUT 35PED SO THATS 35PED TO HIM AND I CANT EQUIP IT BECAUSE ITS DAMAGED. so why cant the seller tt the dam thing you scammer so i tt it so no one else gets scammed by this player part of his avatar name is crazy ? ? I never wrote down the full name of this avatar he is a greedy selfish person

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

You bought it!!! :laugh:

Gotta love players like these. ;) If it weren't for idiots, nobody could profit from this game.

I have also seen (few months back) broken items listed on the auctions with MU to trick ppl to make ped. Will report it or post on here if I see it again. Maybe should be a report auction function?

Easy enough for a new player to make mistakes.

Ofc, I am talking about (L) items.

Last edited:
3% rule check that when buying low tt L stuff, many people incl myself have bought low tt hermes or rutuba for the looks(F version), so think thats why low tt stuff sell but broken stuff is just wrong but not a scam if you ask me...
And if you bought it to use it as armor why did you buy such low tt as it would have been broken in half a hunt or so anyway?
Then selling tt items in shops for +1.01 is a scam (tt knife 50% tt no tier, tt refiner)

I have also seen (few months back) broken items listed on the auctions with MU to trick ppl to make ped. Will report it or post on here if I see it again. Maybe should be a report auction function?

Easy enough for a new player to make mistakes.

yeah we should have a report button or a stop auction thing to stop broken items going on auction and the post above with my quote if you want profit the deposit and go hunt mine craft or buy a shop but dont mess with the auction

I bought it for looks bu as armour too i dont hunt much only on weekends mid range mobs

Then selling tt items in shops for +1.01 is a scam (tt knife 50% tt no tier, tt refiner)

Are you saying its not a scam? As far as I can tell it is. Only somebody who does not know the game would buy such things, or somebody who was careless.

Gotta love players like these. ;) If it weren't for idiots, nobody could profit from this game.

Actually, if the auction rules for L-stuff were set up so that they couldn't be sold if the TT-value was under, say 5% of maximum value, this could be avoided entirely. Idiot? I don't think so, he/she is simply new to the game, you were probably not much more insightful when you first logged on...

Are you saying its not a scam? As far as I can tell it is. Only somebody who does not know the game would buy such things, or somebody who was careless.
The tt items in shop I say definitely a scam, want to know where PM me. I PMed the owner of the shop here two weeks ago or so and the items were still in his shop a week ago...

The selling low unusable items on auction, not scam as I think you can put down the stuff in your estates as display items, just bad taste from most sellers to charge full or even more mu then regular for it

Im starting to see a trend over there in Tax Collector world. You need a victim to profit from like cowards or can you trade fair? If no real player would buy it, wtf are you doing?

I've definately had to rethink and find some balance, because that "maybe next time, maybe next time", mentality is NOT working for me AT ALL. Anyway time will tell... But I think something more realistic, fairer and encouraging should be done in regards to loot, lack there of.

That seems to work at best for a very limited number of people. Trying to avoid situations where you need a global to not lose badly really helps. A flatter loot curve would not be bad - and the days with 3K max HOF followed by 30K are certainly interesting occurrences - but I don't think loot has actually gotten worse over the past several months.

Im not biting at any one or calling people im just saying its a bit dumb and stupid to put un equiple or borken items for high prices i am new i wanted to look good in the croude lile a uber my first week with depsoits in game and quit already from a month sweating then go to play real with deposit

Last edited:
Im not biting at any one or calling people im just saying its a bit dumb and stupid to put un equiple or borken items for high prices i am new i wanted to look good in the croude lile a uber my first week in game and quit already

Well Ill call it for you. You are new, they took advantage of you...and theres asses around here who call that strategy.

Actually, if the auction rules for L-stuff were set up so that they couldn't be sold if the TT-value was under, say 5% of maximum value, this could be avoided entirely. Idiot? I don't think so, he/she is simply new to the game, you were probably not much more insightful when you first logged on...

I don't think there should be rules to prohibit sales of very low, but still usable, L items. A tier 10 gun with just a couple of shots remaining is still potentially useful, and might be bought for just those couple of last desperate, highly enhanced and amped shots. L armor with even just one hit remaining is very useful unless actually used as armor. Or possibly even then, if plated.

At most, there should be a warning when bidding for such items. Items with the min condition reached should of course not be auctionable. Similarily, the TT should be taught about min condition so it doesn't warn about min condition limited but tiered items being TT-d. Just limited ones of course.

Are you an American?

You don't like warning signs in cases like "you just bid your entire ped card" ? I do think a warning for "The item has a very low number of remaining uses" with a check box for "Do not show again" would be a good thing.

But no, I'm not from the Americas (a much wider thing that just US).

You don't like warning signs in cases like "you just bid your entire ped card" ?
Don't we already have too many signs and warnings? This is a city. This is a structure. This is a mob, it can hurt you, better don't touch it. This is a pile of dung, it stinks, don't step on it. What's this, a colonists world, full of danger and unexpectedness, or a kindergarten, where you need to be led by the hand all the way? If people are in doubt of something, they always can ask around. And if people don't pay attention to what they're doing, they probably need to be taught to do it hard way.

Don't we already have too many signs and warnings? This is a city. This is a structure.

These are not warning signs. These would actually be useful for new players if updated to reflect the modern Calypso. For those of us who were not around before VU 10, it provides interesting historical information. That there used to be araneatrox north of Minopolis, that Atlas haven was the first settlement and used to be surrounded by Daikiba and Snabbles, and so on.

You don't like warning signs in cases like "you just bid your entire ped card" ? I do think a warning for "The item has a very low number of remaining uses" with a check box for "Do not show again" would be a good thing.

But no, I'm not from the Americas (a much wider thing that just US).

Actually I am getting a bit fed up with all these signs, reminders, warnings and messages that MA/FPC has implemented the last 1,5 years, yes. So no, I don't want such a message. I have a brain.

Everyone can afford this game, I am able to play this game on a VERY strict budget!

Everyone can afford this game, I am able to play this game on a VERY strict budget!

Your concept of having a good time gaming is obviously different from mine...

Your concept of having a good time gaming is obviously different from mine...

I agree with you. Thanks to always playing at a loss and serious decay, I am now forced to stay away for a while cos I just cant afford to do anything in-game anymore. No amount of Hofs and globals top the amounts of moneys I depo and gradually lose everything all the time. For example this harbinger nonsense is a very obvious ploy to force decay on people and serious ammo-burn and real fast. In fact the ammo waste just isnt worth the loots these mobs drop, especially with the "shared loots" system. Hunting them at twins caused me serious damage on my pedcard, sadly. Have you been to Ithaca yet? I tped there to do troxies, took me about half an hour to get away from the tp and harbingers mobbing players there and the revival terminal. I died constantly 30 times plus and not to mention steel birds elites killing peops inside the buildings there and dont ask me how that happens.

So no-one can blame me, for thinking this harbinger spawn sites at srategic places, is a blatand Mindark/FPC scam, to force people to spend on the game. But heres the catch, some of us just dont have insane amounts of moneys to depo when Mindark wants us to depo and are thus forced away from the game, untill such time that we can, and thats going to take some time. So now I am resigning myself to playing cheaper games like counterstrike source.

I love entropia and spend a whole lot of money and time on the game. It would be nice to loot reaoneable at times when peds get low to extend my gametime untill the next depositing time. Then again what do FPC care about that? Its pagan holliday time and they probably need insane amounts of spending moneys.

Actually I am getting a bit fed up with all these signs, reminders, warnings and messages that MA/FPC has implemented the last 1,5 years, yes. So no, I don't want such a message. I have a brain.

You don't like all this wonderful Health & Safety garbage?

What amazes me is that someone hasn't set up an ambulance chasing law firm so you can sue FPC everytime a trox bites your ass :silly2:

Hmm maybe I'll set up a company. Trox, Snable and Falx attorneys to the pedless.

What amazes me is that someone hasn't set up an ambulance chasing law firm so you can sue FPC everytime a trox bites your ass :silly2:
I'm thinking of starting a in-game psychotherapy practice for the victims of Project Entropia Syndrome (the loss of zest for entropian life and of prospects, you know) with the office at the crater :better: :grouphug: :nurse:

I agree with you. Thanks to always playing at a loss and serious decay, I am now forced to stay away for a while cos I just cant afford to do anything in-game anymore. No amount of Hofs and globals top the amounts of moneys I depo and gradually lose everything all the time. For example this harbinger nonsense is a very obvious ploy to force decay on people and serious ammo-burn and real fast. In fact the ammo waste just isnt worth the loots these mobs drop, especially with the "shared loots" system. Hunting them at twins caused me serious damage on my pedcard, sadly. Have you been to Ithaca yet? I tped there to do troxies, took me about half an hour to get away from the tp and harbingers mobbing players there and the revival terminal. I died constantly 30 times plus and not to mention steel birds elites killing peops inside the buildings there and dont ask me how that happens.

So no-one can blame me, for thinking this harbinger spawn sites at srategic places, is a blatand Mindark/FPC scam, to force people to spend on the game. But heres the catch, some of us just dont have insane amounts of moneys to depo when Mindark wants us to depo and are thus forced away from the game, untill such time that we can, and thats going to take some time. So now I am resigning myself to playing cheaper games like counterstrike source.

I love entropia and spend a whole lot of money and time on the game. It would be nice to loot reaoneable at times when peds get low to extend my gametime untill the next depositing time. Then again what do FPC care about that? Its pagan holliday time and they probably need insane amounts of spending moneys.

I agree. I can spend money on this game and it's fine, but if I spend 60 bucks it shouldn't be gone in 3-4 days. Don't say check my spending or whatever. I go out and do the same things most times. Buy a lr41 or 48, buy some ammo (200-300 peds) fix armor or whatever. And 3 days later my gun is broke and i have like 120peds. Not enough to buy a gun and ammo. I don't plan on EVER getting profit, but I just feel my depos should last longer.

So I plan on changing my style soon. Where I depo to take part in events with a change to win a prize, or only play a few hours a week. It's obvious that the more time I play the more I pay. It seems lately instead of MA's model of 1 dollar an hour I spend more near 10 at my level.

To most of who you complain about loots, that's a direct result of what you did or do.
earlier in the day CuilwenOnnedhie acclaimed Neverdie. yes he make money. what money ? yours.

LA are nice investment opportunities and i agree to the concept it can bring you money. What i don't like is unresponsible player who complain about loot when they make theirs and others players money out of the EU economic system.

See CND mining alone for example, paradize for lucky swe, promoted pyrate rebellion players.
591 000 Ped generated from globals, with a taxe of 4% this does almost 100 K ped out of the game each month.
That's like if 200 players didn't deposited their 50$ which they did.
Add all other and you may get a picture.. or not

When i see Medusa, it's just another ped drain or a devaluation of current LA. How much of this drains EU could afford with it's current player base ?

MA/FPC are to blame do discourage people with some or their actions, many players are to blame also to don't know when to stop.

Let's play and see.

To most of who you complain about loots, that's a direct result of what you did or do.
earlier in the day CuilwenOnnedhie acclaimed Neverdie. yes he make money. what money ?

Jon is a personal friend of mine. My money is robbed by MA not Neverdie Studios simply because I live and play on Calypso Not RT or NI. Ever thought of asking him directly? He is a down to earth kinda guy and could pass as your neighbour family guy and quite aproacheable. Unlike FPC/MA he is a gamer just like you and in the beginning he also struggled. Be warned if youre gonna be a dick about it he will ignore you;)

CuilwenOnnedhie said:
Jon is a personal friend of mine. My money is robbed by MA not Neverdie Studios simply because I live and play on Calypso Not RT or NI. Ever thought of asking him directly? He is a down to earth kinda guy and could pass as your neighbour family guy and quite aproacheable. Unlike FPC/MA he is a gamer just like you and in the beginning he also struggled. Be warned if youre gonna be a dick about it he will ignore you

I said nothing against Neverdie, Entropia can mixes investor and gamer in a rce world. But to what extend the current player base who don't grow could suffer money drain.
Be warned please reread the whole post , even a great person like Jon can have dumb friend as you.:wtg:

want to

I said nothing against Neverdie, Entropia can mixes investor and gamer in a rce world. But to what extend the current player base who don't grow could suffer money drain.
Be warned please reread the whole post , even a great person like Jon can have dumb friend as you.:wtg:

I have a strong ambition to neg rep you. That's all I'll say.

Back