Mary Jane is Back ....

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
To Blame all people put bad stuff on my name i just want to say im back and all the people how accuse me is totally unfair. This forum is going to be dead soon if moderators dont leave this in the hands of few kids comment what they want...

Have a Happy day and remember you can be lock 22 days without any reason with thousands of dollares in game but more one time if you are inoccent you dont need to scare and even less express your dessapointement on forum our something like happen to me happen to you....

Good luck all ...

Welcome back :)

:woot::woot::woot::wtg::wtg::wtg:

To Blame all people put bad stuff on my name i just want to say im back and all the people how accuse me is totally unfair. This forum is going to be dead soon if moderators dont leave this in the hands of few kids comment what they want...

Have a Happy day and remember you can be lock 22 days without any reason with thousands of dollares in game but more one time if you are inoccent you dont need to scare and even less express your dessapointement on forum our something like happen to me happen to you....

Good luck all ...

you are unlocked?

You dig your own grave
Put yourself in it.

And then you blame "the kids"
C'mon! Don't me lame!

Just make sure MA stats what happened with your account since you lost 22 days

Welcome back !
You are going to be able to mine all your dome again.. How was Sweden, nice ?

So did MA give any explanation? Did they even tell you you were unlocked or did you just keep trying every day?

You are all missing the point.
On this occasion MJ has actually been checked over by MA, and found to be clean.
Any connection to the previous Lock was a pure coincidence.

We now wait to see if anyone at all remains locked at the end of this.

Welcome back MJ :)

Welcome back OP. Its sad reasons weren't given for the bans. Hope I don't ever get banned.

To those that have an axe to grind, please stop. I'm not here to judge, but it's sad you have to make an effort to bash someone over and over again. It gets extremely annoying, opening the forum to catch up on EU with all the negative crap you guys are allowed to spew all over it. Got an issue? Send him a PM and leave it at that...sitting behind a keyboard and playing tough guy (or girl) on a public forum is lame.

And where exactly are the mods?

You are all missing the point.
On this occasion MJ has actually been checked over by MA, and found to be clean.
Any connection to the previous Lock was a pure coincidence.

We now wait to see if anyone at all remains locked at the end of this.

Nothing to comment more in this forum...

Blackout for sure after now...

Was this thread really necessary?

Sorry to see you are back. Can you try to sell your shit and gtfo of here now then? :ahh:

95% of the Forum seems to despise you, why do you keep making useless threads that just ruins your already ruined reputation even more?

get real... I honestly feel sorry for you....

Last edited:
but... for how long... ? ;) :)

Good luck.

i kinda agree with the mod thing, they close to many threads that don't need to be closed? So what some 1 posts on a thread thats 2 years old? Why not? Thats like slapping a cat for eating a fish.... :mad:

Glad ur un banned again :cool:

TBH I didn't know you were black

Ahhh BACK? sorry misread

Last edited:
For someone saying there done with this forum a few times now, you sure do come back and open flaming threads just asking to be attacked again.

And where exactly are the mods?

Busy playing a game. It's called Entropia. Perhaps ye' heard of it.

Glad to hear you're back w/ approval from the high court, Mary Jane.

I've said it before, no name calling. I don't care who it is.

Glad you're back, shows those witch hunters they were wrong after all...

Now we just need Strash back.

:rolleyes:" welcome back", guess the rules are changin in this game , maybe time for a change up.

Busy playing a game. It's called Entropia. Perhaps ye' heard of it.

Glad to hear you're back w/ approval from the high court, Mary Jane.

I've said it before, no name calling. I don't care who it is.

Maybe it's time for mods to stop being volunteers and start being paid employee's who work in shifts. Having players moderating the forum creates a conflict. We have to trust the mods to moderate properly instead of in favour of their friends and own agendas. Detached moderators could do the job much more efficiently rather then having to balance game time with moderator time. Although this is a subject for another topic. It is also a subject that breaks the rule where you can't criticize the mods. :)

Nice to see another player unbanned, even though i'm sure the conspiracy theorists will simply keep bashing everyone thinking they know better, instead of having the balls to come out and apologize.

But then again, that's internet for you.

Nice to see another player unbanned, even though i'm sure the conspiracy theorists will simply keep bashing everyone thinking they know better, instead of having the balls to come out and apologize.

But then again, that's internet for you.

Just to prove your wrong :p

I am sorry MJ for implying that you where at the centre of the bans.

Back