Mary Jane is Back ....

Dam i can't line up and throw tomatoes at you or burn you at the stake for being a evil witch :silly2:

Anyways welcome back but word of advice. Just play eu and say nothing else! I think your posts get you in way too much trouble!

Maybe it's time for mods to stop being volunteers and start being paid employee's who work in shifts. Having players moderating the forum creates a conflict. We have to trust the mods to moderate properly instead of in favour of their friends and own agendas.

Out of curiosity, what brings this up? It's Ok, you can tell me.

Detached moderators could do the job much more efficiently rather then having to balance game time with moderator time.

Nope, even MA/SDS/whoever employees will still have players they prefer/like more than others. You can't squash the human factor completely. However, some people, player or employee alike are better able to separate their personal feeling from their actions.

:rolleyes:" welcome back", guess the rules are changin in this game , maybe time for a change up.

I disagree. Mary was 1st correctly banned for punishment over using an ingame cheat. This time it was a "freezing action" while investigations were done. After they were, and he was consider innocent of that investigation, he was released, as he should of been.

Both bans were for separate things and should not be seen as connected at all.

Out of curiosity, what brings this up? It's Ok, you can tell me.

Nope, even MA/SDS/whoever employees will still have players they prefer/like more than others. You can't squash the human factor completely. However, some people, player or employee alike are better able to separate their personal feeling from their actions.

I disagree. Mary was 1st correctly banned for punishment over using an ingame cheat. This time it was a "freezing action" while investigations were done. After they were, and he was consider innocent of that investigation, he was released, as he should of been.

Both bans were for separate things and should not be seen as connected at all.

:lolup:...WOW...:lolup:

[QUOTE

Both bans were for separate things and should not be seen as connected at all.[/QUOTE]

yes being his account was unlocked i agree he musta been innocent enough to be unlocked , however , getting to keep the loot from the first ban had me chipped. i guess its who you know in this game , maybe time to find something new.....anyone think 50pec per skill point is outta line?

the-eye-of-sauron.jpg

I'll just say welcome back, and make the point should it be necessary, that Mindark appear to be taking a closer attention than they have in the past of what goes on in their universe. Perhaps even reading some of the support cases that seem to get ignored.

I hope other innocent colonists will be unlocked swiftly in due course.

however , getting to keep the loot from the first ban had me chipped.

I've already given my public opinion about this. However, let's just agree the previous ban has nothing to do w/ this one, and just move on.

Well!!
I wish you welcome back, because it sure is the most Polite to say!

I dont know the reason about this ban, but IMO i do not believe its an accidential Lockdown for 22days.

Okey promise us a cpl of things now MJ:

IF you start a thread, then please stop being such a dickface yourself!
What I meant by that is, You start being an asshat on this community (forum members) before we even said any thhing about it....

ANNNND second of all!!
If you are serious about things ingame and @ this forum.. Do whatever it takes of being HONOUST and dont do anything against EULA/TOU!
I´d give you a hint!
Every time you are supposed to Login, then have a check @ EULA/TOU regulations on clientstarter! If you are dyslectic - then let your girlfriend Read it Loud and clear to you so you understand the fact that there are any kind of rules ingame....

But Welcome back and just hope you are serious this time.

In sweden we say "Kasta inte sten i glashus", and thats a proverb saying that you are not suppose too say shit to ppl, without expecting shit back...

Cheers

~BB

I hope other innocent colonists will be unlocked swiftly in due course.

We don't know what MA decided or if anyone was punished and still allowed back. They may have just adjusted the players account to remove any benefits from something they did wrong.

So saying someone is innocent just because they are back doesn't mean they are. That is only between MA and the player to know for certain.:silly2:

Bananna bananna bananna....

And hopefully soon, for whatever reason it'll be:

Was this thread really necessary?

Sorry to see you are back. Can you try to sell your shit and gtfo of here now then? :ahh:

95% of the Forum seems to despise you, why do you keep making useless threads that just ruins your already ruined reputation even more?

To state the obvious in a few different ways:

So did MA give any explanation? Did they even tell you you were unlocked or did you just keep trying every day?
Every day? More like every 15 minutes for 22 days....

MaryJane in YodaSpeak said:
Leaving this forum forever I am!!11!

15 minutes later....

MaryJane in YodaSpeak said:
Back am I!!!1111!!!

Tippin'

I noticed Hulk is back too, although if he posted about it, I missed it.

So lets see who else is unlocked next week (although Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, dunno about Sweden).

I'd comment in the locked thread but it appears to have been errr locked :locked:

Welcome Back to MJ and anyone else that was unlocked.

Lets hope MA found what they were looking for and that we will all find out what this was all about. Not knowing leads to the "potential' for people to repeat what caused the ban in the first place.

Sadly to say, MJ caused all this on himself, with swearing, acting guilty and the like, invoking the flame on from the forum.

Please substitute MJ's name for Britney in the vid below, and hope we never have to hear about MJ again!!!!!

actually i think its just something about the name "mary jane " that is lucky

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=177776

even newish players with that name seem to global very well , so i am thinking of asking mindark if can change my ava name to Mary Travis nomad Barnes-Jane....what do you guys think , have a ring to it

Back