ATH: [Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified] Tier 10

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Finally it's T10!

It was quite a race, a few guys are very close as well but being the first pull from vendor, it had a couple of months head start and the low TIR was not so bad after all, I was actually expecting to be caught up with before T9, but I pushed hard to stay ahead.

It's been almost 14 months since I made the discovery. When MA added them in vendor, I was lvl 74 in hit (end of Oct IIRC). When I picked it up during Hallo Mayhem I was lvl 91 (hit) due to 4-5 days of skillign and some codex. I maxed it in February the 13th and almost 11 months later, if I weren't to chip out 12 and a half levels, would have been 252. Since I maxed I hunted the worst mobs for skill, biggest Eomons and RDI huge HP mobs so skilling with this is really broken, at this rate I might end up the year with 700 HP.
About a year and a half ago I managed to get my old LP100 to T10. Tiering is exhausting, hope I don't have to do it all over again after TWEN :D

Some stats: TT cost for T10 was 14259. Total TT 1 to 10, 78441 PED. Total MU spent for all, 80670. When I maxed it it was Tier 6 already (I had help with the lower tiers from a friend) and since I maxed it I cycled almost 11mil ped.

At T10, max buff mode, can reach approx 420dps.

index.php

Discovery screenshot:

index.php

Thanks

PS, since everything has a price, if someone wants the highest DPS weapon in the game, shoot me an offer! ;)

Finally it's T10!

It was quite a race, a few guys are very close as well but being the first pull from vendor, it had a couple of months head start and the low TIR was not so bad after all, I was actually expecting to be caught up with before T9, but I pushed hard to stay ahead.

It's been almost 14 months since I made the discovery. When MA added them in vendor, I was lvl 74 in hit (end of Oct IIRC). When I picked it up during Hallo Mayhem I was lvl 91 (hit) due to 4-5 days of skillign and some codex. I maxed it in February the 13th and almost 11 months later, if I weren't to chip out 12 and a half levels, would have been 252. Since I maxed I hunted the worst mobs for skill, biggest Eomons and RDI huge HP mobs so skilling with this is really broken, at this rate I might end up the year with 700 HP.
About a year and a half ago I managed to get my old LP100 to T10. Tiering is exhausting, hope I don't have to do it all over again after TWEN :D

Some stats: TT cost for T10 was 14259. Total TT 1 to 10, 78441 PED. Total MU spent for all, 80670. When I maxed it it was Tier 6 already (I had help with the lower tiers from a friend) and since I maxed it I cycled almost 11mil ped.

At T10, max buff mode, can reach approx 420dps.

index.php

Discovery screenshot:

index.php

Thanks

PS, since everything has a price, if someone wants the highest DPS weapon in the game, shoot me an offer! ;)
Big gz!

I N S A N E and GZ!

How Entropia got to where it is today.

pleb test anyone?

Big gratz, That's some wild dps.

Gratz!

You went from level 74 hit to 252 in 14 months??? How is that even possible? Lol I'm here thinking I'll be lucky to go from 80 to 100 in 3 years... I'm clearly going about this the wrong way lol

How Entropia got to where it is today.

Entropia used to be very slow and to take a long period to reach level 100 was just dumb.

Last edited:
Do you still need armor? Big gratz Dragos! It was a well deserved finish for a awesome journey.

PS: I still dont get it why mod fap t6 is 1st in tier ath, this is by far the best tool ingame

PS: I still dont get it why mod fap t6 is 1st in tier ath, this is by far the best tool ingame
What is supposed to be the criteria to determine ranking on the ATH list? Always been curious.

To every guy wondering how he can skill so fast, compare how much you cycle per hour, and how much is possible with the mod nano. Not just on paper, how much dps you actually manage to put down the road. At around 60dps you cycle 500ped per hour, the mod nano is closer to 3000ped per hour so 6x more spend 6x more skill

Gratz!!!

That’s some hardcore stats and skilling there!

Big Big Gratz :)

Thank you all!

Do you still need armor?

This was a great question and made me think... the answer is complicated. It's a matter of perspective, it's a matter of convenience and lazyness. 2 players don't like the same setup for various reasons.
I don't need it, but it's nice to have.
I put this to a test yesterday and here's a short clip (full hour of pixie vs Zychion available by request):
Mod nano T10 (with Mayhem Trauma 5 & Mayhem M-Matrix attachments)
Adjusted Pixie Tier 1, 5B Augmented plates
Electrotherapy from Tezlapod pet
Limited heals - Eir Mk3 (L) & Restoration chip 20 (L)
Summer 2020 & Christmas 2020 rings

And yeah, good point, how the game evolved... would like to give a shoutout to these legends here that inspired us and who previously smashed Mulci like bosses:

You were using a L140 weapon at L74 with 0.0HA?

Back