Medusa: the new swunting heaven!

Belay my last, did not realize the method was trapping mobs to sweat them. This will probably be viewed as an exploit and removed.

Well, then there is no point making them sweatable......i've made a lot of attempts to sweat them in open space.... and based on my experience it's impossible to sweat them without trapping.... and trapping is not that easy..... but possible... so i think it shouldn't be considered as an exploit

I used to be able to swunt small snables for a small profit. Nothing to jump up and down about, but it gave me a sense that this place wasn't a big money pit. I was able to hunt everyday for an hour or two and come away with a few extra peds. but MA nerfed it and the mobs started agroing right away. So it was pointless to sweat, because the critters were right on you.

So this is nice news for me.

See all you small time swunters there :yay:

Well, then there is no point making them sweatable......i've made a lot of attempts to sweat them in open space.... and based on my experience it's impossible to sweat them without trapping.... and trapping is not that easy..... but possible... so i think it shouldn't be considered as an exploit

I could probably find a bunch of exploits that are a pain in the ass to do. They are still exploits.

off to kill all the mobs at Medusa TP :laugh:

Glad everyone likes the little critters near the Bazaar area :).

Just so you know I've hidden about 70 coins around the Bazaar area for all the new players. Had lots of fun last night finding places to hide them all. Some obvious some definately not obvious. From the first turret on the east side up to the turrets on the west side within the Bazaar area, that is where the coins are hidden. Have fun, makes swunting a whole lot more fun with treasure there to be found :).

Last edited:
Nice idea :)

So new players have fun and find these coins :)

Back