Merry Mayhem 2010

my idea for fair event...
no time limit...
and top 10 highest single loots wins
it give chance to win to everyone..
now..bigger gun and biggest team wins

very unfair event now..please change rules

couldnt find subscribe button :laugh:

one man can rent few shooters and support teams and can win all categories...

Can I ask;
What is UP with the Merry Mayhem Arm Guards!?
Why is it only the arm guards we can win?
Where are the other pieces?
Is it a fashionstatement?

Can I ask;
What is UP with the Merry Mayhem Arm Guards!?
Why is it only the arm guards we can win?
Where are the other pieces?
Is it a fashionstatement?

It's because the other pieces have been prizes for previous years.

2009 Mayhem Helmet
2008 Mayhem Harness

Last edited:
It's because the other pieces have been prizes for previous years.
I was dreading this response. So how many pieces have been won so far? What piece are we now on the 6th? How comes the stats of this armour are not in the wiki section? When will we have a full set?

Little calculation here:

30 hours hunting = 108000 seconds
Asume 20 sec / mob makes 5400 mobs in total event
5400 mobs @ max kill points ( 5 ) = 27000 eventpoints

So if i look @ cat2 ( my cat i could participate ) mobs with 5 kill points are Feff champ and Feff Clanwarlord

Feff Champ has 1020 health and killing this in 20 sec i need a weapon with 51 avg dmg/sec.

Hmm my kilic vass is way under what needed

I was dreading this response. So how many pieces have been won so far? What piece are we now on the 6th? How comes the stats of this armour are not in the wiki section? When will we have a full set?

I've added to the previous post but you replied in between edits. :)

2009 Mayhem Helmet
2008 Mayhem Harness

The details of the Harness is in the wiki, but nothing else since no-one has added it
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=95

back to my idea...what about 10 top single loots wins from 25 to 31th ?

Little calculation here:

30 hours hunting = 108000 seconds
Asume 20 sec / mob makes 5400 mobs in total event
5400 mobs @ max kill points (5) = 27000 event points

So if I look @ my category, category 1, mobs with 5 kill points are Corn Prowler & Stalker's

A Corn Stalker has 440 health and killing this in 20 sec I would need a weapon with 22 avg dmg/sec.

Long range: Breer M4A(L) + A106 & Isis CB13(L)+Bull Tac30(L)
Mid range: Breer P4A(L)+A104 & Svempa S60(L)+Bull Tac30(L)
Close range:
Brawler: Omegaton Power Claw Piercer(L)
Swordsman: Castorian Combat EnBlade-3
Knifefighter: Bicak Kek (L).

The blp route is probably the cheaper option, but the laser would give you the highest DPP.

Last edited:

I 'd like it too, but MM is about getting cash for MA.

Most kills means you have to use uneco gear and means more cash.

but if highest single loot wins then here will be more players to try it..i think everybody on that level...
now here will be only few teams

my idea for fair event...
no time limit...
and top 10 highest single loots wins
it give chance to win to everyone..
now..bigger gun and biggest team wins

very unfair event now..please change rules

Yes you are right but nothing you can do about it if MA wants it like it is now.

I can only give you a Bump.:thumbup:

hmmm I don't know if I want to participiate in that or not... I guess it depends on what job offers I get! :)

Why has there been no replies to the "Most Damage", "Team Damage", and "Kill & Loot" Questions in this thread?
Please answer the questions that have been asked in this thread MA/FPC. We need to know the Rules for something we are going to waste, I mean spend, our ped on.

How boring that's how most events run. I'd like more variety in events not less.

The competition will have four separate categories. Category qualification will be based upon a participant's highest Professional Standing from the following qualification list:

BLP Sniper (Hit)

BLP Pistoleer (Hit)

Laser Sniper (Hit)

Laser Pistoleer (Hit)

Swordsman (Hit)

Knife Fighter (Hit)

Brawler (Hit)
Does the type of weapon you use have to be in your "profession?" If not, why use professions as the categories? Guess this is one event where melee people could possibly do ok by just getting high dps rifle with enough HA to be ok at it?

30 hour limit is nice idea... BUT it'd be much easier to stick with if you put a timer in game to show people how long they've been in this event and more importantly, if they need to log out ASAP to avoid being over the hour count limit. That gigantic red font you use for showing avatar's damage might work fine as a timer?... I would participate but probably can't since I know the max I could be like 3 hours a day, and even then got some other things to do on new years.

Last edited:
It's just "most damage when it dies". You don't have to shoot the killing shot and you don't have to loot.

hmm..bad..MA wants unfair event for teams....

It's just "most damage when it dies". You don't have to shoot the killing shot and you don't have to loot.

Alright, that is one question answered now for the next one.
Can you hunt in teams? Official teams.

Why do people want to reward the lucky even more with rewarding the 10 highest loots with even more.

This is one event where coordination, skill and teamwork make the difference and everyone could win either in team or by organizing a team.

Why has there been no replies to the "Most Damage", "Team Damage", and "Kill & Loot" Questions in this thread?

Mostly because it's after office hours, and I popped in to check on the forum when I was waiting for my dinner to be ready.

Does the type of weapon you use have to be in your "profession?" If not, why use professions as the categories?

You can hunt using any weapon you like.

We have categories to tier the competition so that it's not just for ubers. Professions is the most practical way of doing it.

30 hour limit is nice idea... BUT it'd be much easier to stick with if you put a timer in game to show people how long they've been in this event and more importantly, if they need to log out ASAP to avoid being over the hour count limit.

I agree, it would be a lot easier if I had a timer in game. If I could add it, I would.

To make sure - if there are 9 shooters - one does 20% dmg and the rest 8 does 10% each. It counts as a point?

It counts, yes. That player then gets points based on the maturity of the dead critter. That follows from "kill points are awarded to the player that inflicts the most damage to a killed creature."

How to award kill points was just a matter of choice. We had two options. Option one was to use the mission system, and hence "most damage" thanks to the recent change of the mission system. The other option was to do is like last year, because that's how the logs count. From the feedback from last year's mayhem, it was pretty darn clear that you didn't like that option; many suggestions was in fact a "most damage" solution. So the choice was pretty simple once missions counted "most damage".

well thats answered already by his previous answer.

What does intrest me if I hunt in team and have done the most damage of everyone in the team but a random player not in team shoots it aswell and does 1%more damage then I did. Does he get the points? or does he lose to the team?

Mostly because it's after office hours, and I popped in to check on the forum when I was waiting for my dinner to be ready.

Emma cooking again ? Heard you have a in-office kitchen and Emma cooks for all of you FPC guys .
:lolup:

well thats answered already by his previous answer.

What does intrest me if I hunt in team and have done the most damage of everyone in the team but a random player not in team shoots it aswell and does 1%more damage then I did. Does he get the points? or does he lose to the team?

A team is just individuals the way I read it - so a team of, say, 5 hitting 10%, 10%,10%, 10%, 29% and an outsider hitting 31% - points would go to the outsider.

It's not a team event since it is the individual's damage that matters!

But a team can help!

KS'ing could be an issue, I think

You can be a member of a team, but "most damage" counts individually with regards to mission kills. For the purpose of awarding kill points, it makes no difference whether you are in a team or not.

Why do people want to reward the lucky even more with rewarding the 10 highest loots with even more.

This is one event where coordination, skill and teamwork make the difference and everyone could win either in team or by organizing a team.

Yeah, its ironic how people whine about random people getting huge, "undeserved" ATHs, but when an event where everything else but some random luck matters, its still awful, unfair and stupid. :lolup:

Back