MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

I hope they get to the bottom of this, whatever happened out there, chances are they will since it's on the forum now, but it's not guaranteed.

Last edited:
I am not afraid if that's the accusation, I am perfectly fine to have my account permanently banned and all my items forfeit to MA if MA can provide evidence that I botted even once in the last 3 years. If I was proven innocent (which I am) what is MA willing to compensate me? What punishment should the person that viciously accused me get in return?

What scares me is that anyone can just falsely accuse someone of botting, without any solid evidence the accused would have their account locked for a number of days. Not to give ideas to other fuckers but hey lets just accuse the ubers of botting to get rid of competition during events. lets accuse anyone you don't like of anything you want and MA would lock their accounts and the accused one has to prove his/her innocent after days of waiting if they are lucky. That sure sounds like a good system.
Ummmm were you accused of botting, I am missing some pieces to this puzzle?

Something off..

I got a feeling that it was probably how you responded to them that earned you the ban.

I was witness to a couple of quite xenophobic and appalling public exchanges on cyrene recently, so if that was the incident you were talking about I'm unsurprised on the reaction if there was a report.

I am not afraid if that's the accusation, I am perfectly fine to have my account permanently banned and all my items forfeit to MA if MA can provide evidence that I botted even once in the last 3 years. If I was proven innocent (which I am) what is MA willing to compensate me? What punishment should the person that viciously accused me get in return?
i click my "F", i dont macro. I do not know computers very well so they can check whatever the hell they can in their power because I know that I did not bot or macro.

Yeah of course you should not be banned without evidence of botting. But since you mention your enormous daily 10k usd salary I am too curious not to ask this question: How do you manage such a job and also pull off 1261 globals in 30 days? (According to Entropialife Best BG God avatar)

That is 42 globals a day and you also have time to have a job that gives you 10k usd per day? If you do not bot and also manual click F as you explain, how do you have the spare time to global so many times a day? Do you not sleep at all?

Yeah of course you should not be banned without evidence of botting. But since you mention your enormous daily 10k usd salary I am too curious not to ask this question: How do you manage such a job and also pull off 1261 globals in 30 days? (According to Entropialife Best BG God avatar)

That is 42 globals a day and you also have time to have a job that gives you 10k usd per day? If you do not bot and also manual click F as you explain, how do you have the spare time to global so many times a day? Do you not sleep at all?
EZ, his employees make 10k USD per day for him while he is hunting

Why would someone physically get involved in work for a job that makes 10k USD a day.

I mean there was quite a lot of messages about you on cyrene chat saying you were killing off things he had started shooting. If not botting it probably would have helped your cause to respond to one of them.

Why would someone physically get involved in work for a job that makes 10k USD a day.

I guess you are refering to a passive income or some 1 in a million dream job? Because even CEO and corporate board members in bigger companies needs to at least attend to corporate meetings and his global and loot record on entropialife shows stats that even with top dps weapons require most of the (awake) time each day.

Another thing is that if he is that time invested to the game to play insane amounts of hours per day and also earns 10k usd per day. Then why have he not invested more than 30k usd? Dedicating that much time for this game and only invest 3 days of wage do not make sense at all.

Last edited:
It's getting crowded over there, with the usual consequences.

I got a feeling that it was probably how you responded to them that earned you the ban.

I was witness to a couple of quite xenophobic and appalling public exchanges on cyrene recently, so if that was the incident you were talking about I'm unsurprised on the reaction if there was a report.
I responded once called him a dumbass after he said he reported me for harassment and called me an idiot.

I said 10k per day from work+ business. I own businesses (medical clinics) plus lots of real estate, so mostly passive income, I am also a board certified physician in North America so If I want to work a full day I can could pull in quite a bit of cash. And I got full control of my schedule because I own these clinics, and I plan to work less and less overtime. I took time off to play more since the token thingy started, like I said this game is fun and relaxing whenever I do something I go all in that's my personality, i did not hire people to click for me (it doesn't cover the cost and I am frugal with my money), wife has helped as her work mostly is in front of a computer to manage the day to day stuff of our businesses, and like I said my hunting activity will likely go down quite a bit when I m done with my vacation next week. People should realize different people grew up differently with different background and doesn't matter how much money they make they have their own hobbies. Remember lots of wealthy people in the younger generation play video games that earn them no money, I happen to stumble on Entropia 3 years ago during the pandemic and fell in love with it. I like to play entropia for entertainment and it's a fun challenge to see if I could make profit or not in a game like this. I played previously diablo 2 and did lots of trading then diablo 3 when it had real money auction house because i enjoyed video games growing up.

I guess you are refering to a passive income or some 1 in a million dream job? Because even CEO and corporate board members in bigger companies needs to at least attend to corporate meetings and his global and loot record on entropialife shows stats that even with top dps weapons require most of the (awake) time each day.

Another thing is that if he is that time invested to the game to play insane amounts of hours per day and also earns 10k usd per day. Then why have he not invested more than 30k usd? Dedicating that much time for this game and only invest 3 days of wage do not make sense at all.

Remember CEOs are still employees, I own my businesses. I played a lot during the token event started 2 weeks ago. i use a lp 70 fen fully enhanced and buffed with pills and on cyrene due to the mob spawn density you pretty much do not move while hunting them that makes the short ranged weapon more effective. If you read Yasuki's hunting log when he was skilling on the flesh rippers with a tier 7 BP 70 perfected, he once became the #1 globaler on entropialife and his set up pretty much has identical dps as mine. Also he works full time as a programmer according to himself. So motivated people can achieve better results than most.

I mean there was quite a lot of messages about you on cyrene chat saying you were killing off things he had started shooting. If not botting it probably would have helped your cause to respond to one of them.

Can you point me to the chat? the spawn was for drill bots and I was there first long before him, it's more like he started shooting my mobs with a less dps weapon while I refused to stop for him. Clearly he had the intention to screw me over at the time while I didn't care at the time just thought to myself what a dumbass and didn't think that some people would be so malicious.

If it's ingame chat then I am locked out of my account still, so would be hard for me to respond to that.

It is very easy to set someone up in this case, you bring a pew pew gun and shoot the mob next to someone with a bigger gun in a small spawn take screenshots voila you got yourself a case.

This is disgusting as usual.....MA needs to be held liable for the losses they create to players on there terrible service.....

Exactly my point bro, MA can't just lock up someone's account and disappear off grid for days it's the customer service they provide that I have a big problem with.

Last edited:
Can you point me to the chat? the spawn was for drill bots and I was there first long before him, it's more like he started shooting my mobs with a less dps weapon while I refused to stop for him. Clearly he had the intention to screw me over at the time while I didn't care at the time just thought to myself what a dumbass and didn't think that some people would be so malicious.

If it's ingame chat then I am locked out of my account still, so would be hard for me to respond to that.

It is very easy to set someone up in this case, you bring a pew pew gun and shoot the mob next to someone with a bigger gun in a small spawn take screenshots voila you got yourself a case.

Exactly my point bro, MA can't just lock up someone's account and disappear off grid for days it's the customer service they provide that I have a big problem with.
I would have to go through chat logs to see if I can find it. Was yesterday right?

I would have to go through chat logs to see if I can find it. Was yesterday right?

It’s before yesterday as I was already locked yesterday. I would think it would be easy for mindark to see who was there shooting first. It’s one thing if I had showed up to shoot his mobs to drive him off of the spawn, which people did to me previously and I shrugged it off but it’s exactly the opposite, I had already been shooting the mobs for a whole while and due to the low spawn I was pretty much killing them as they spawn, why should I stop shooting and giving up my spot when some rude person demands me to leave some for him? And I deserve to be locked for this just because he’s the loud one?

I can tell you what won't make you over 2 million a year.... Entropia lol

I think an episode from the graham stephan show he showed what it takes to be the top 1% of net worth in the USA from different age groups, 10 mil plus would be needed for 40-45 age group actually, so 1/100 40 plus yo would be a worth over 10 mil in the USA, it’s not that uncommon to be honest. I am a bit younger than 40 that but getting there in a few years.

I said 10k per day from work+ business. I own businesses (medical clinics) plus lots of real estate, so mostly passive income, I am also a board certified physician in North America so If I want to work a full day I can could pull in quite a bit of cash. And I got full control of my schedule because I own these clinics, and I plan to work less and less overtime. I took time off to play more since the token thingy started, like I said this game is fun and relaxing whenever I do something I go all in that's my personality, i did not hire people to click for me (it doesn't cover the cost and I am frugal with my money), wife has helped as her work mostly is in front of a computer to manage the day to day stuff of our businesses, and like I said my hunting activity will likely go down quite a bit when I m done with my vacation next week. People should realize different people grew up differently with different background and doesn't matter how much money they make they have their own hobbies. Remember lots of wealthy people in the younger generation play video games that earn them no money, I happen to stumble on Entropia 3 years ago during the pandemic and fell in love with it. I like to play entropia for entertainment and it's a fun challenge to see if I could make profit or not in a game like this. I played previously diablo 2 and did lots of trading then diablo 3 when it had real money auction house because i enjoyed video games growing up.
Thanks for the rationale explanation and as I mentioned earlier it makes sense with passive income.

If money is not an issue for you I guess the easiest way of getting the account unlocked is to say that it hinders you from depositing 10k+ USD. That will probably make them unbanning you. If there is anything ive learnt from playing this game since 2004 it is that if there is something that costs money for the developer or hinder them gaining money they will fix it in some hours and if there is something wrong that costs the player money it will be fixed in about 2-5 years or not at all.

Thanks for the rationale explanation and as I mentioned earlier it makes sense with passive income.

If money is not an issue for you I guess the easiest way of getting the account unlocked is to say that it hinders you from depositing 10k+ USD. That will probably make them unbanning you. If there is anything ive learnt from playing this game since 2004 it is that if there is something that costs money for the developer or hinder them gaining money they will fix it in some hours and if there is something wrong that costs the player money it will be fixed in about 2-5 years or not at all.

Thanks for the tip, funny I looked at my previous support tickets they ACTUALLY responded to me on a weekend when I asked to raise my monthly deposit in Mar 2020 when I first started because I was planning to buy an extra 50 calypso land deeds around 200 USD each back then. I miss the time the yearly dividend alone from CLd was 8% at that price. This company is so pathetic haha.

The issue, I see, isn't about the locking. It is about locking without explanations. Just as:

Locking people's accounts without explanations.
Delaying withdrawals for certain people without explanations. (Which is usually that they need a new ID, but they don't tell you, you have to initiate first contact or my personal favorite - a random email with subject "economy" that looks like a phishing scam email from entropiauniverse.com asking for ID without appropriate headers)
Coding issues and exploits that go long unsolved
Support cases that never go answered in your queue; put in a deposit limit increase and it is picked up within 4 hours.

Etc... etc. etc.

You want trust, this is not how you build it. We don't have the full story here in this thread, but we do know that Mindark isn't being transparent with the consumer.

Delaying withdrawals (...Which is usually that they need a new ID, but they don't tell you, you have to initiate first contact or my personal favorite - a random email with subject "economy" that looks like a phishing scam email from entropiauniverse.com asking for ID without appropriate headers)
These especially are issues that just keep coming up and don't make me even want to be in a position where I could throw a large amount of money at them. It -is- fun and it's so easy when you can, but the day comes you regret it. Always. There is a response to this but much too few ever bother dealing with it:

https://www.konsumentverket.se/languages/english-engelska/

The issue, I see, isn't about the locking. It is about locking without explanations. Just as:

Delaying withdrawals for certain people without explanations. (Which is usually that they need a new ID, but they don't tell you, you have to initiate first contact or my personal favorite - a random email with subject "economy" that looks like a phishing scam email from entropiauniverse.com asking for ID without appropriate headers)
Coding issues and exploits that go long unsolved
Support cases that never go answered in your queue; put in a deposit limit increase and it is picked up within 4 hours.

Etc... etc. etc.

You want trust, this is not how you build it. We don't have the full story here in this thread, but we do know that Mindark isn't being transparent with the consumer.

You hit it spot on. I am not trying to make a point about who's right or who's wrong in a he says and she says situation although I genuinely believe that my actions were appropriate.

The point here is MA has poor customer service and does stuff that by a common sense standard would be considered outrageous for example locking someone's account with no explanation for an extended period of time.

These especially are issues that just keep coming up and don't make me even want to be in a position where I could throw a large amount of money at them. It -is- fun and it's so easy when you can, but the day comes you regret it. Always. There is a response to this but much too few ever bother dealing with it:

It makes me sad that I just don't feel like playing this game at this point let alone depositing more. I guess it's MA's loss for any of my future deposits.
Thanks for the link, saved it.

Last edited:

In before they remove the link and lock your forum account...

Don't you quit bcuz of this. I don't wanna lose NA players

Every time i come scrolling i see another reason to stop playing and mainly stop depositing. First the thread that Nana created. Bug that gives some advantage over others not being fixed in several updates. Now this and unfortunately the support sure does responds quickly when u ask them to increase your deposit limit.

In before they remove the link and lock your forum account...
This would do the opposite of proving the criticism wrong. It would be much preferred if it wasn't necessary arguing about said points. Even if just proven wrong, but this requires exactly what we are missing.

unless they found alts or something else linked to your ip temp locks should only last a week.

vejs6cu.png
/ booked

Last edited:

I'm not believing an ounce of his story. I don't think anyone with the capacity to make 10K a day would inappropriately run to a forum crying about his experience, cry about investing 30k, and add a PS claiming money aint an issue.

He claims to make in 9 days what I make in a year and even I can't find the time to play, let alone start a big ass public rant that wouldn't have anything to do with anyone except me and MA.

I call bull feces on this one.

Not judging OP's or anyone's story, and regardless whether we sympathize with someone or not, if there is an action against an account then the owner needs to know what the reason is, period. If we knew that this is adhered to strictly, and that support is actually communicating, nobody would have a plausible cause to go public with such a complaint. It is extremely bad PR to let this happen at all. Likewise with the other fields @atomicstorm mentioned above. RCE makes all of this much more serious than if it was "just a game". An actual bank would not get away with this set of priorities.

I overpaid for tokens to get the item I wanted so it wouldn't sell out, even though there really was little chance it would. I can't imagine someone that could actually afford to buy tokens wasting time on small mobs farming them...but that's really neither here nor there

when it comes to account locks, one would expect MA to be able to lock it down if suspected of cheating or disrputing the community, the guy locking it down is likley not the team that will investigate, which can take time. one would expect them to not allow shenanigans to continue while they investigate...and until investigation is complete perhaps no communication is to be expected, as to not tip off alts or other players involved.

tldr: its probably good practice to lock, investigate, then communicate.

Last edited:
Back