MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

I'm not believing an ounce of his story. I don't think anyone with the capacity to make 10K a day would inappropriately run to a forum crying about his experience, cry about investing 30k, and add a PS claiming money aint an issue.

He claims to make in 9 days what I make in a year and even I can't find the time to play, let alone start a big ass public rant that wouldn't have anything to do with anyone except me and MA.

I call bull feces on this one.
OP response is completely reasonable if what he claims is true. I would do the same if i were in his shoes. Someone who can afford to deposit a relatively large investment into a game is going to expect a certain level of support response.

You are saying if "money ain't an issue" then he shouldn't value his investment as highly as someone who makes less money? Most who reach a comfortable level of financial freedom don't do so through frivolous management of their wealth and investments.

Your comment completely misses the mark...

I'm not believing an ounce of his story. I don't think anyone with the capacity to make 10K a day would inappropriately run to a forum crying about his experience, cry about investing 30k, and add a PS claiming money aint an issue.

He claims to make in 9 days what I make in a year and even I can't find the time to play, let alone start a big ass public rant that wouldn't have anything to do with anyone except me and MA.

Story doesnt matter and nobody actually cares about what his financial situation is. (may be MA does) We are upset about the lack of professionalism from support.

I overpaid for tokens to get the item I wanted so it wouldn't sell out, even though there really was little chance it would. I can't imagine someone that could actually afford to buy tokens wasting time on small mobs farming them...but that's really neither here nor there

when it comes to account locks, one would expect MA to be able to lock it down if suspected of cheating or disrputing the community, the guy locking it down is likley not the team that will investigate, which can take time. one would expect them to allow shenanigans to continue while they investigate...and until investigation is complete perhaps no communication is to be expected, as to not tip off alts or other players involved.

tldr: its probably good practice to lock, investigate, then communicate.
Your tldr Feels like slavary my friend. It should always start with investigation. Than communication about probable cause and if not satisfied with the explanation and have proof of violation only than they should lock until investigation is complete.

Whether this is the whole story or not, this incident reads like a copy paste of what happened to me back in January 2021.

Account locked without warning.

Had to go through support to get a BS response 48 hours later that I was supposedly intentionally ruining other people's experience by "mob training" shy vixens on RT. Now, while I understand that mob training is bad, anyone who knows what a shy vixen is will immediately know how ridiculous of an accusation this is. Mob training a puny mob? Rofl, don't even get me started. And you really had to immediately lock my account instead of just telling me to stop whatever I was supposedly doing wrong? This is reaching levels of absurdity I never deemed possible.

So other than the fact that I obviously wasn't mob training a puny mob with the intent of getting other people killed, what happened is that I got abusively reported by a bunch of losers for no other reason than hunting on the infamous parking lot. Not to mention that this was my first day on RT, I only did what everybody else was already doing at the time, sometimes having to run vixens to the turret when I aggroed too many for my noob avatar to be able to handle back then (again, like everybody else). Apparently this is forbidden as well, for whatever reason.

Obviously the story doesn't end here, as I returned the favor over the next couple of months hunting there, repeatedly reporting ANYONE who actually harassed me by intentionally killstealing mobs from me, running vixens to the turret, actually mob training high level mobs to the parking lot, dropping vehicles on my head and insulting me on a daily basis etc. Yep, the parking lot truly brings out the best in people. Surprisingly, NOTHING ever happened to them. I would see the same people, mostly russian names, abuse and exploit to their hearts content every.single.day. MA support's incompetence apparently knows no bounds at this point. I eventually outgrew the parking lot and moved on to greener pastures.

However, ever since I have nothing but the utmost contempt for MA and support. If it wasn't for the fact that I really enjoy the game and have a large sum of money stuck in it, I would've left a long time ago, never looking back.

Last edited:

I respect your opinion, if you don't believe what I said that's totally cool with me, and that's not the point I was trying to make. I posted this thread because I was simply angry at MA's way of handling cases like this.

this story doesn't add up

Again I respect your opinion.

OP response is completely reasonable if what he claims is true. I would do the same if i were in his shoes. Someone who can afford to deposit a relatively large investment into a game is going to expect a certain level of support response.

You are saying if "money ain't an issue" then he shouldn't value his investment as highly as someone who makes less money? Most who reach a comfortable level of financial freedom don't do so through frivolous management of their wealth and investments.

If it were true, that being he is not omitting ANY possible reason his account would get locked for the sake of his image. I am saying, if money aint an issue to him, why bring it up in the first place? Also he has said he aint even worried about surrendering it iirc. So clearly not a case of him just valuing his investment.

What i see is "I am important", "MA is wrong", "I am right".

Story doesnt matter and nobody actually cares about what his financial situation is. (may be MA does) We are upset about the lack of professionalism from support.

I have found their support to be fine, granted I do not conduct myself like an idiot to them and I try to communicate an issue very clearly to them. What most people complain about when it comes to support is getting an answer they don't want to hear. If we want to talk about professionalism, I doubt going onto the forum (which is not support) and talking about how 'MA is wrong', 'I make 10K a day', 'I made 20k off this game', 'I have so and so ped in the game' is anything close to professional. And I will argue that anyone who makes 10K a day is professional enough to not conduct themselves in such a manner. I was born and raised in a city of plastic people, and this kinda talk always pointed to them not being credible individuals.

Obviously the story doesn't end here, as I returned the favor over the next couple of months hunting there, repeatedly reporting ANYONE who actually harassed me by intentionally killstealing mobs from me, running vixens to the turret, actually mob training high level mobs to the parking lot, dropping vehicles on my head and insulting me on a daily basis etc. Yep, the parking lot truly brings out the best in people. Surprisingly, NOTHING ever happened to them.

And this is a good point you bring up, because although I never mob trained.. I have behaved in a toxic manner in-game and have been told I was being recorded to be reported.. And I never had my account locked or heard anything about the issue. Granted I didn't take it to extreme levels, so it leads me to believe there is something he isntbeing completely honest about.

The day my shit does get locked I will accept it and wait it out and no one will hear about it. But this whole, 'why me and not them' sounds very childish. A time out from a video game aint the end of the world, you will have more time to get those skills. Its not that serious. Surely he has more important matters to attend to... right?

I respect your opinion, if you don't believe what I said that's totally cool with me, and that's not the point I was trying to make. I posted this thread because I was simply angry at MA's way of handling cases like this.

You understand there is nothing we can do for you here right? All this has done for you is bring up accusations of macroing, which will make you a target for reports and getting hijacked. This is what happens when you lose your composure.

I dont approve of macros, but I don't care enough to report anyone... for anything tbh. You do what you want, knowing potential consequences, accept those risks and thats it. There are people who take that so seriously they will report you off the slightest suspicion. There are people who are so vindictive, they will try to use that to get you in trouble if they feel disrespected by you.

Its best you leave it between you and MA.

I have found their support to be fine, granted I do not conduct myself like an idiot to them and I try to communicate an issue very clearly to them. What most people complain about when it comes to support is getting an answer they don't want to hear. If we want to talk about professionalism, I doubt going onto the forum (which is not support) and talking about how 'MA is wrong', 'I make 10K a day', 'I made 20k off this game', 'I have so and so ped in the game' is anything close to professional. And I will argue that anyone who makes 10K a day is professional enough to not conduct themselves in such a manner. I was born and raised in a city of plastic people, and this kinda talk always pointed to them not being credible individuals.
Ah yes, the classic "I dont have any issues with them so no1 else does"

Ah yes, the classic "I dont have any issues with them so no1 else does"

Why is it that nothing happened to anyone else, but it happened to you? Youre on about a couple days of time out, rage reported everyone and didnt go in your favor. I'm willing to bet no one else saw it your way, including MA apparently. So yeah, your issue would be not getting the response you hoped for. I see that a lot here. Move on.

Real issue here is...

How can a RCE game (supposedly a bank) totally shut down their Customer service during weekend?

and has anyone reported a macro player in the game and seen that avatar get an actual account-lock?
No, I have not. I have reported macro players number of times and I have not seen a single avatar get locked.

if you are upset about OP doing better than you and you think he is using macro, GTFO
if you are upset about OP making more money than you do, GTFO
if you are upset about MA not doing their work, STAY

Your comment completely misses the mark...

If it were true, that being he is not omitting ANY possible reason his account would get locked for the sake of his image. I am saying, if money aint an issue to him, why bring it up in the first place? Also he has said he aint even worried about surrendering it iirc. So clearly not a case of him just valuing his investment.

What i see is "I am important", "MA is wrong", "I am right".

And this is a good point you bring up, because although I never mob trained.. I have behaved in a toxic manner in-game and have been told I was being recorded to be reported.. And I never had my account locked or heard anything about the issue. Granted I didn't take it to extreme levels, so it leads me to believe there is something he isntbeing completely honest about.

The day my shit does get locked I will accept it and wait it out and no one will hear about it. But this whole, 'why me and not them' sounds very childish. A time out from a video game aint the end of the world, you will have more time to get those skills. Its not that serious. Surely he has more important matters to attend to... right?

I didn't want to respond to your original post but you wanted to go on so I'll respond once

1. Like I said I was not happy with my account getting locked, there was no response from support for any reason so vented here. I will take full blame if I did anything wrong but I should not be locked without giving a reason at the same time they locked my account.

I think Dimod stated that MA lacked professionalism for what they did, I do not know why you use that on me? Posting something that I was frustrated about a gaming company makes me unprofessional? And I am not sure if you know anyone that makes 10k a day, people can behave way worse and make way more money just so you know, and I know actually quite a few of them. Like I said I respect your opinion, ofc you don't have to believe a random person on the internet.

And your summary is kinda right, TO MA, yes I should be considered important because I am a paying customer for crying out loud. From my perspective of course I genuinely believe that I was right and they were wrong, else I would not post something public here if I did not genuinely believe that.

You understand there is nothing we can do for you here right? All this has done for you is bring up accusations of macroing, which will make you a target for reports and getting hijacked. This is what happens when you lose your composure.

I dont approve of macros, but I don't care enough to report anyone... for anything tbh. You do what you want, knowing potential consequences, accept those risks and thats it. There are people who take that so seriously they will report you off the slightest suspicion. There are people who are so vindictive, they will try to use that to get you in trouble if they feel disrespected by you.

Its best you leave it between you and MA.

2. Like I said I was venting and NOT asking for help here because I did not hear from support. to my surprise a lot of people echoed the same concern about how MA handed their cases in the past. I understand people can report others for harassing, botting, macroing whatever but until one is proven guilty MA should not mess around with their accounts.

3. I am genuinely glad that you find MA support helpful, hope more people feel the same way, that would mean the game would be heading in a healthy direction; unfortunately my experience this time was disappointing

4. I will take your advice to keep this between MA and me for now, I ll post the results here once I hear from MA tomorrow (hopefully).

< - monria born - 1 reply in 4 weeks - unresolved - get comfy or get a new pastime ;)

Reactions: jak
I felt the same way when they let that boy into LeStranegs vault at Gringots and we all know how that turned out. BG has every right to be upset.

Thanks for the tip, funny I looked at my previous support tickets they ACTUALLY responded to me on a weekend when I asked to raise my monthly deposit in Mar 2020 when I first started because I was planning to buy an extra 50 calypso land deeds around 200 USD each back then. I miss the time the yearly dividend alone from CLd was 8% at that price. This company is so pathetic haha.
Guess you figured out the purpose of the 'crisis' support staff member for us.

2023-10-10 13:19 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BG,

Thank you for your reply.

Your account has at this time been unlocked, we appreciate your cooperation.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

So 4 days of no access to my account. I am glad I got it back and didn't have to wait much longer like some of the other Entropians had in the past, but this is the response here.

2023-10-10 13:19 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BG,

Thank you for your reply.

Your account has at this time been unlocked, we appreciate your cooperation.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

So 4 days of no access to my account. I am glad I got it back, but this is the response.
No explanation why it was locked etc ?
Edit : I would create another ticket and "demand" for explanation.

No explanation why it was locked etc ?
If you run the response through the MindArk Quantum Support Response Decoder and break it down to its basic elements it unveils the source code of their reasoning.

"Hi BG,
Your luck has been appreciated.
At this time, your account was locked for taking too much care in the universe.
Thank you for your cooperation with Entropia.
Regards,
Support.

nothing wrong with support. when i contacted them to increase my depo limit the matter was resolved withing 30min :p

Thats because you did it in work day prime time EU time zone.
Try that during Christmas holidays 2:00 am, i guarantee it would be minimum 45 mins.

Any chance you've sold/bought/traded TWEN tokens with some of the fresh avatars that have popped up in calytrade?
Just wondering if you or someone can elaborate on why this could have got someone banned? I really haven’t been playing much lately or paying attention so may be missing some context.
I did a little TWEN hunting early on and sold my tokens for the day to the highest bidder on calytrade at the time. Several times this was just some unknown, seemingly new/alt player, (standard jumpsuit, no ring buffs, no stats). At the time I didn’t really care, just selling my tokens to whoever came to buy them so I can log off and go to bed, none of my business.
What’s been going on?

Just wondering if you or someone can elaborate on why this could have got someone banned?

One outcome of trading with a new avatar during an event like this is that you've just traded with someone trying to hide their trade activity through a newly setup "brother's" or "wife's" account. Doubtful you have anything to worry about in this case.

Another is that you just traded with someone that deposited for PED with fraudulent payment details on a new account. Your case in particular likely wouldn't be cause for concern of locking but the OP had been posting 1k+ tokens for sale on a daily basis for over a week. Repeat trades with a fraudulent avatar would come with an expected lock and investigation - which is why I'd asked.

tldr: don't trade with alts

There are also people selling PEDs for real cash (like the case of this one player advertising on youtube recently).

There might be a system in place to block the accounts involved in suspicious trading till manual review, which no company would like to disclose in order to keep the criteria secret.

Whether this is the whole story or not, this incident reads like a copy paste of what h.

However, ever since I have nothing but the utmost contempt for MA and support. If it wasn't for the fact that I really enjoy the game and have a large sum of money stuck in it, I would've left a long time ago, never looking back.
Not that hard.
Just sell and cash out.

One outcome of trading with a new avatar during an event like this is that you've just traded with someone trying to hide their trade activity through a newly setup "brother's" or "wife's" account. Doubtful you have anything to worry about in this case.

Another is that you just traded with someone that deposited for PED with fraudulent payment details on a new account. Your case in particular likely wouldn't be cause for concern of locking but the OP had been posting 1k+ tokens for sale on a daily basis for over a week. Repeat trades with a fraudulent avatar would come with an expected lock and investigation - which is why I'd asked.

tldr: don't trade with alts
I disagree with you.we pay to play literally to the company who owns the game and have employers who are payed to their job.
Why would ( just an example) care to who i am selling my stuff ( what i payed honestly with my own money ) and get locked as being part of investigation?
Sorry but thats shitty managment and not safe to invest the money.why? Because investigation should be made without locking your account because u are losing money without playing it especially during major events like twen atm.
If they find evidence that you are part of the scam then ofc they have all rights to do it,before that NO ( because lock out wont be 24-48h) it will take a while with this managment to do their job( if they know how to do it properlY) probably weeks or months and they dont provide any compansation in return if you didnt made any mistake and still got locked out ..I am not payed by them to look avatars and investigate em before i made my trade with them.They need different system then to stop it.Thats not ours problem if they have leaks.We sold our stuff and got our peds for the price we asked.We havent been scammed.If MA is scammed it isnt our problem its theirs and players who play and invest money in the game should be treated with respect not like as street dogs.if there isnt people who P2P they wouldnt make money and this game probably wouldnt exist.

Last edited:
Yeah of course you should not be banned without evidence of botting. But since you mention your enormous daily 10k usd salary I am too curious not to ask this question: How do you manage such a job and also pull off 1261 globals in 30 days? (According to Entropialife Best BG God avatar)

That is 42 globals a day and you also have time to have a job that gives you 10k usd per day? If you do not bot and also manual click F as you explain, how do you have the spare time to global so many times a day? Do you not sleep at all?
OnlyFans perhaps? Showing his tea bagging skills? or perhaps feet fetish? or perhaps selling soiled underpants? Possibilities are endless with OnlyFans.com. Look me up, dont be surprised by some Flies Eyes though

so to put it into perspective how gullible MA are, my entire family was locked cause I was "accused" of multi account no evidence, just accused, I myself got kick banned for two weeks, just as my leviathan was nearly dead.. long story short after 7 months my kids accounts were unlocked... i was never compensated or apologised to, even though I am a paying customer. My wife and kids do not ever want to play EU again... I however I am ball and chained to this place because of time and money invested to great to just toss it all away, MA did however lose my confidence and I am never ever intending to invest big in this company again

Back