News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

tldr: These are standard token drop rates without any bonuses from bosses, daily missions, redulite mission, 0 boxes, some standard mob drops instead of shrapnel. Add 4.5% tax from CP domes.
overall prety grim endevour....

Hopefully MA has listened? And can do event like this during Summer on New Treasure Island instead? no tax, bigger area, more mob selection, etc etc etc

But in the meantime... Can MA put BIG Kreltins in Dome 3 (currently they are only mid maturity) Crank it up to Stalkers! And NOT mixed with Aurli please.
There are a lot of players who have high codex on Aurli, but not on Kreltin, This would be perfect for people who want to just work on their Kreltin Codex.

Event isn't bad so far. But please give us a Dome of pure Kretlin.
:beerchug:

Request MA change the mobs in Dome 3 back to BIG Kretlins.
Can we see Dome 3 have BIG Kretlins? All I see are mid level Kretlins (up to Dominant) and a mix of aurli. Most of us in Dome 3 want codex for Kretlin.

a
Thank you
R/
Dune

there should be domes just like before, 2 aurli and 2 kreltim. just more per dome. This mixed is one reason I left and may not come back. I was all Aurli as they drop Bio....

just a note on AH.. thre are orders for CP materials in AH put by the MA trader.
be sure to satisfy his needs to recoup some MU

Tax 4.5%, NO boxes, NO redulite mission, tokens drop slow, NO solo instance = waste of pills cause of bad respawns, etc.

Just because some tokens drop this has absolutely nothing to do with Mayhem. "Mini Mayhem" is so misleading.

GL to all hunters that pay extra Tax just becuase they need that extra Rare Token for their super duper item in Mayhem Trader !

I like the idea that MA actually did somth different, but this needs alot of adjustments for next year and probably more people will join.

why could they not have added a mission to make up the difference from what summer mayhen would have given in terms of tokens. seems a no brainer to me

Is it me or aren't there many globals thus hunters on CP?
Seem to me not that many people participate. At least less then I expected.

There are a lot of people in the small space, but I would guess no more than 100 players at any given time. Just a guess.

Yeah not many people up here now. I'm trying again. Tokens do drop now. But the rate of drop vs the tax rate combined with the terrible loot it's an awful balanced event. Unless u love paying a fortune per M tokens? Vs mayhem it's still a rip-off even with the drop rate so-called repaired :p

I gave up for now. I got 400 regular Mayhem tokens. The terrain is not level enough and the spawn rate is too low for the population. It was a nice try at something new.
:tiphat:

Yup, too many players vs. not enough mobs. (Not even talking about how un-rewarding it is)
A lot people I know go in, realize it's no fun battling for mobs (like everyone predicted), finish their buffs and leave.

We have 4 domes.. Why doe every spawn (except 4) have to be mixed?? Could have been;
Dome 1; small kreltin
Dome 2: small aurli
Dome 3: big kreltin
Dome 4: big aurli

my expectations are on Gold rush

Hopefully MA has listened? And can do event like this during Summer on New Treasure Island instead? no tax, bigger area, more mob selection, etc etc etc

But in the meantime... Can MA put BIG Kreltins in Dome 3 (currently they are only mid maturity) Crank it up to Stalkers! And NOT mixed with Aurli please.
There are a lot of players who have high codex on Aurli, but not on Kreltin, This would be perfect for people who want to just work on their Kreltin Codex.
Surely of all people you don't really believe that the TI deeds or CLD get revenue without taxation?
Do people realize that the price paid for TI (sold within 5 hours) valuates each of the 16 land areas at 500k peds each?
If other lands in-game go for 25% of the asking price and get 40+% return on their money...just how good of a deal was TI?
What did people think they were buying?

Tax is a non issue for the most part when its a variance of less than 1%.
Hidden tax is actually pinning at 5% on TI where CP is only 4.5.

Though they did add the kreltin on dome 3 which is nice to stalker.

Though speaking of Kreltin... what happened to soft plates for mark.4a? not one single soft plate so far.

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can open rare tokens from boxes during this event? or are all these ~10 that were found in the last ~24 hours only looted ones

Anyone know if you can open rare tokens from boxes during this event? or are all these ~10 that were found in the last ~24 hours only looted ones
As far as I understand you can get rare tokens from all seasonal boxes at anytime except summer as those boxes has not been updated yet as far as I know.

You can get rare tokens from boxes any time. I got 1 few days ago from xmasbox.

I decided I would come up to Crystal Palace and try out the mini mayhem a little bit this afternoon.

I want to record it while I hunt and upload a video so others can see what it is like to hunt the Mini Mayhem without amazing guns or gear. My setup is Skullcandy Viceroy +5b, armatrix lr-30 +a103 and a fap-90.

I don't expect to be able to really compete much but this might at least demonstrate what it is like to try the Mini as a low-mid range hunter.

did Kreltins stop dropping spleen oil?

edit; i guess its just me that hasnt looted any in 40 mins of hunting

Last edited:
I went out on a 200 ped ammo hunt and recorded my results. I realize that may not be anywhere near what some of y'all may be cycling or running up there right now.

The hunt was a loss and I ended up with 5 tokens. However I didn't have too many issues with over crowding and only one time did it seem like some botting player shot my mobs.

I feel that my budget and gear may be a good example of what one small hunting trip at the Mini Mayhem is like for someone who typically sticks to category 1 or 2 in the normal Mayhem.

I still enjoyed myself and I had a good time drinking some hard cider and making a video about the hunt. I think it is important to worry about expenses in EU but we also can't forget how to have a good time even when the loot isn't in our favor that night. I hope to have the video online later when I get home from the movies. Goodluck to everyone out there participating!

fyi it's not that crowded for me in dome 1. Just shooting away without issues. A few accidental shots to other people's mobs but that's it. It's also shared loot.

This week:

18U6lh4.png

Back