Mining Competition on OLA 32

Number 3

Please accept this as number 3 for me. Technically it is my 4th global on your land area, but my pc crashed before I could get the screenshot saved. Such is life.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Reactions: Cee
Please accept this as number 3 for me. Technically it is my 4th global on your land area, but my pc crashed before I could get the screenshot saved. Such is life.

Looking good :D Hope you score a few more!

I can confirm Rugaritz found in that area :yay:

Reactions: Cee
Please post a screenshot - map + co-ords if possible? and GRATZ!

I'll try to remember to post a screenshot, but coords will be blanked out.
It wasn't in the LA, but it was close to it.
Only 1 stone, but at least it's something :)

You'll need at least a well maxed out OF-214 to be able to find it i think.

I'll try to remember to post a screenshot, but coords will be blanked out.
It wasn't in the LA, but it was close to it.
Only 1 stone, but at least it's something :)

You'll need at least a well maxed out OF-214 to be able to find it i think.

Well I have confirmation from someone that Ruga does exist IN the LA. 50 PED reward to the first person who posts a screenshot of Ruga within the LA, with Map, Time and position. Screenshot must be recent (from when I took over the LA) so anytime after 22nd December 2006.

Thanks

The promised screenshot:

The promised screenshot:

Looks good! Thanks for posting. If you find ANY Lyst in OLA-32 can you please post Time, Map and Position so I can add this as a confirmed resource in the area?

Thanks again.

I've done 3 or 4 runs of 400 ped in your land, and I've noticed a huge increase of mobs, especially today, with all the atrax... It took me more than 1 hour to find my first claim, and another 30-40 minutes to cover enough ground to find the 2nd one. The mob density is too high IMO (and it's not exactly snables young), and mining runs are taken into a crawl. I mean, spending 200 ped of ammo to drop a couple of bombs/probes is hardly called a mining run as far as I'm concerned.

What I mean by this is: I understand you want to get your investment back. but hosting a mining event in a mob-infested area won't attract much miners i think. I appreciate though the lowered mining tax, i think it went from 4.5 to 4.0%.

#4 for me

Please accept this as Number 4 for me.

I had to take my wingman with me with all the Atrax now. :D

Also for the miners out there there is an additional bonus of a 12 PED reward if you take a screenshot of MAP, DATE/TIME and your POSITION within OLA32 if you find the resource Lysterium. FIVE miners have no confimed finding this within the LA but I would like a screenshot.

I've claimed the reward! Lysterium DEFINATELY confirmed on OLA32 now :D

Last edited:
I've claimed the reward! Lysterium DEFINATELY confirmed on OLA32 now :D

LOL!
Ok, I've an entrance for u to consider:
Let's see if i can catch up.

GL with the mining, bring some bodyguards if the Foul / Atrax slow you down! :D

GL with the mining, bring some bodyguards if the Foul / Atrax slow you down! :D

What? And miss the hunting HOFs and globals? :yay:

Bump, still a good 7 days to go before the end of the Competition! Get Mining! :yay:

Mining Competition Update

Only another 6 days to go!

Maps leads with 40 Points - possible 500 PED prize
Cee and Sneaks tie on second place - possible 250 PED prize
Naifas is techincally fourth at the moment - as it stands Cee or Sneaks will get the 125 PED third prize.

As stated in my original post should there be a tie, the one with the highest total in GBLs will be deemed the winner for the prize be it first, second or third.

Mining Competition on OLA32 Over!

Prizes to be distributed as follows:

Maps - 500 PED prize (PAID on 2nd Feb 07)
Sneaks - 250 PED prize (PAID on 10th Feb 07)
Cee - 125 PED prize (PAID on 3rd Feb 07)

PM me to arrange a time to meet to collect your prizes.

Last edited:
A businessman and a Gentleman

Thanks a lot for the competition Gen and lots of luck with your Land, although I know you'll be successful.

Have to confess it got tricky to mine after the atraxes showed up, but that also woke my old hunter spirit again, so hope I'll hof with your babies some day!

Have to say that the way Gen has arranged things has been just fantastic! Joining the first hunting event in his recenlty acquired LA-32 was also great!

So keep it up Mr. +rep for a great event and for the rest of owners, think also of us miners sometimes and arrange some cool events!!

Thanks Gen

Hey, thanks a lot. That was fun. I agree with Cee that it was a little tricky with the Atrax there, but it all added to the fun. It was my first competion and I am glad I participated. Your LA rocks!!

+ Rep

Happy to announce that all three winners have now been paid their prizes. Thanks to all for participating. :D

Back