Mining Event: The Triple Glow Challenge - Up to 2k PEDs to be won!

I suck at mining so don't ask me about the Lyst % :D

What I can tell you is that Lyst globals count for just as much as any other global in this competition :laugh:

Im so grabbing a Tripple Glow :D

OLA-41 East

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OLA 41E NewSwitzerland:
69Ped Narcanisum

So far i found there: Blau, Cald, Cumb, Erdo, Gold, Igni, Lyst, Narc, Val, Zinc,

HOF of 251ped in LA 41

the reason im choppy is because my graphics card on my labtop cant really handle the cry2

Grats everyone, scores are updated in post 2 :)

Anyone are willing to share some info about what percentage of Lysterium you usually find in these 3 Land Areas? And what do you find most? Percentage calculating for 300-500 bomb runs.

Anyone are willing to share some info about what percentage of Lysterium you usually find in these 3 Land Areas? And what do you find most? Percentage calculating for 300-500 bomb runs.

In 61 with a tk120 I get about 25 percent lyst, 25 percent duru, 40 percent gazz, 5 percent belkar, 5 percent kane/ruga/redu.

In 41 with a of-211(L) I get about 15 percent lyst, 10 narc, 15 nik, 30 blaus, 25-30 cald. 1 or 2 percent adom. That on the west half.

OLA-57 (69 ped lyst)

Two screens one with time stamp and one with global message. I was too slow to capture it on one picture. :ahh:

OLA-41 East (57 ped gazz)

It looks like I'm fourth Triple Glow Winner. :)

just starting

One little globie for OLA-61

OLA-61

OLA-57

Yay Tripple Global done! :yay:

second entry

New Switzerland entry (well it was even a tiny hof :cool: )

I'll try to get the third one tomorrow ;)

OLA 41e - 50ped Lyst

Grats Sircus on the Triple Glow!

There are still 16 more to be won :)

Scores updated in post 2.

really nice event! :) and gratz everyone on your globals! ;)

I would join if I were better, but I just got a MF-104 (not even maxed) so I don't think I'll be able to get 3 globals :p I'll keep to my hunting for now, but who knows some day I might join another event like this :D

I would join if I were better, but I just got a MF-104 (not even maxed) so I don't think I'll be able to get 3 globals :p I'll keep to my hunting for now, but who knows some day I might join another event like this :D

Thanks Taleb, maybe you should pay a visit to the lands anyway and see if you get lucky :)

I'm not much of a mining expert but I think the MF-104 will be fine for getting globals, especially if you put a nice amp on it.

Actually OLA-57 is good for enmatter mining with typo, mage and garcen. An unmaxed MF-104 here will still get you quite a few of these, and they have some mu on it. With a little luck you could global, unamped.

I actually did one of Olegs mining events once and I globaled unamped twice and won myself 75 peds worth of prizes. ;)

It'll probably take you several trips on each of the LA's, but it's certainly not impossible.

All my globals were unamped.

Thats my tripple!

Grats petraj on the Triple Glow Prize! Scores are updated in post 2.

Anyone who's managed to win a Triple Glow Prize can collect it from me after the Nea's Challenge event on Saturday. I'll be at Nea's TP at about 2230 - you might have to give me a few minutes while I deal with the end of the other event so if I'm not there then stick around a few minutes and I'll show up :)

I tried some enmatters at LA 57 :) No global so far but some VII and IX! :D and btw when I tried to mine in the Eastern parts of the LA 57, I got like 65% oil and 35% garcen and in the middle/western parts I got about 55% typo! just for your info :)

Back