Mining Event: The Triple Glow Challenge - Up to 2k PEDs to be won!

Finally for the Triple Glow :yay:

OLA-61
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Grats Rhagnar, 50 PED goes to you for the Triple Glow and you're still in the lead for the Marathon Prizes :)

Scores updated in post 2.

Triple Glow winners have another chance to collect their prize tonight after the Atrox Valley Sunday event - I'll be at Akmuul shortly after 2230.

Grats Joene, you're the 7th to win a Triple Glow prize and you're up to equal 3rd place overall too - lots of people are on 3 points now, someone needs to get more :)

:yay:number 4:yay:
41e
87 ped acid root

Could you tell something about the compitition on the other forum ? what are the number of globs/hof's there ? much appreciated

:yay:number 5:yay:

hehe, ok thx for the info
91 ped, azure pearls 41e

I didn't get any globals with my matterfinder 104.. but I've had 2 globals with my orefinder 102 last 3 days :O to bad I didn't mind in any of your LAs! :(

Scores updated!

64Ped Gazzurdite OLA57

Hi all, so happy to be able to post in this thread! I don't get very many mining globals as I have just maxed the of-103 and mf-103. Hunting loot wasn't that great so thought I'd decide to try my luck. Glad I did and I hope to get more on the other LAs. This was on LA #61. Thanks for this event!

-Seth

Sorry I didn't get the global text in this. I had globals turned off and forgot to turn it back on. It was 75ped.

Last edited:
Hi all, so happy to be able to post in this thread! I don't get very many mining globals as I have just maxed the of-103 and mf-103. Hunting loot wasn't that great so thought I'd decide to try my luck. Glad I did and I hope to get more on the other LAs. This was on LA #61. Thanks for this event!

-Seth

Sorry I didn't get the global text in this. I had globals turned off and forgot to turn it back on. It was 75ped.

Sorry Seth but I can't count this one - as stated in the rules the global message must be visible in the screenshot.

Sorry for not getting that message in the screenshot. I don't suppose this will do? The times match up. If not, that's ok.

Thanks!

-Seth

Sorry for not getting that message in the screenshot. I don't suppose this will do? The times match up. If not, that's ok.

Thanks!

-Seth

Sorry, no, I have to apply the rules as stated in the thread in order to be fair to everyone.

No problem. Will be more careful next time! lol

-Seth

Late Start for me, but first entry here ;)

Scores updated!

Here is my second one :=)

Resources to be found here include Caldorite, Niksarium, Adomasite, Zinc, Blausariam, Erdorium, Alicenies, Ares, Garcen, Angelic and Oil.

Seems your source of information isn´t up to date!

In todays run I found:

Gold, Narcanasium, Gazzurdite and Kanerium at 41 E, those are not mentioned in your list ;)

Sadly no global, but will do that tomorrow, now I am off to sleep!

Damn, lost my ass at 41 E

After 2 OA-105 and 2 OA-101 without a swirly, I tried it with a big ass OA-108 and all I got was this one.

Well at least, qualified for the triple :)

:D

grabed another OA-101 and went back

managed to recover part of my sooner losses :yay:

Thats No.4 in the total scores ;)

got my first global for the triple

Scores updated - grats to GoNi on winning a Triple Glow Prize!

I'll be Akmuul at about 2230 tonight after Atrox Valley Sunday so anyone who needs to collect a Triple Glow Prize can meet me there.

second glow second land area

third glow third land area :)

glow number 4

Back