Mining Mania!

Just curious, is there a minimum finder you need to get a 150 PED find or will even the TT detector work?

Just curious, is there a minimum finder you need to get a 150 PED find or will even the TT detector work?

Finder's don't affect values of claims, that's what the amps are for. Depth changes in the finder generally affect what types of ores you can find.

MU on resources during and after event:

Alicenies Liquid 103%
Belkar Stone 103%
Caldorite Stone 104%
Crude Oil 100,2%
Gazzurdite Stone 105%
Lysterium Stone 101%
Narcanisum Stone 105%
Zinc Stone 102%

Who will give less? ;)

If you all don't think we are about to see a massive rise in MU of some certain ores next vu, you all are stupid.

I am cancelling my withdrawal and using the 30k to buy ores this weekend...I wasn't planning on playing for a while...but this changed my mind at least for the weekend...

Edit: how the f do I cancel a withdrawal?

If you all don't think we are about to see a massive rise in MU of some ores next vu, you all are stupid.

I am cancelling my withdrawal and using the 30k to buy ores this weekend...I wasn't planning on playing for a while...but this changed my mind at least for the weekend...

Edit: how the f do I cancel a withdrawal?

You need to get laid my friend. So much tension. :)

Alicenies Liquid 103%
Belkar Stone 103%
Caldorite Stone 104%
Crude Oil 100,2%
Gazzurdite Stone 105%
Lysterium Stone 101%
Narcanisum Stone 105%
Zinc Stone 102%

Who will give less? ;)

Not sure how this event can make the MU on crude oil rise. :laugh:

(technically, it's now around 99.80% most of the time as there are people selling refined oil below the cost of refining)

Ppl are getting prepared.
Last month average amount of level 13 sold in day was 19k ped tt worth, now already 40k peds today.
Main ingredient of level 13 (redulite) has doubled its price..
So we might see even few ATH´es to get this holy UL level 7

Well we wanted mining events... now we have them..

Be prepared to see foma/hell get rather crowded.. and I'm with Taco... I'm going to buy 30k worth of gazz around 105% after this shit hits.

Alicenies Liquid 103%
Belkar Stone 103%
Caldorite Stone 104%
Crude Oil 100,2%
Gazzurdite Stone 105%
Lysterium Stone 101%
Narcanisum Stone 105%
Zinc Stone 102%

Who will give less? ;)

Markup on dianthus, niksarium, and durulium go through the roof.. I know where I'll be mining.. and it won't be for any of these resources.

I am interested though... why only "these" resources?? Something in the works perhaps??

I had posted this on Arkadia's site, since this event was not Officially posted there:

I'm Surprised Arkadia-Bot did not pick this up....

Then again maybe its filtering spam for us?
- 20 ped of Mining is not worth much, ped or skill wise.... it is an extraction skill only, not anything to do with Survey, Prospecting, of Treasure hunting.
-Mining is the extraction skill for Prospecting
-Driller is the extraction skill for Survey
-Archeology is the extraction skill for Treasure Hunter
** there are several unlocks for each profession not listed
-The (L) LvL VIII Athena is 19 efficiency, just under the normal LvL 8 @ 20 efficiency, but it has a skill gain. 208 Ped TT, MU fluctuates

-1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)...
-For the amount of skill increases while mining, anyone who has tried to use of these boosters will tell you its a waste of time. You would do better using the booster on a hunting activity. Mining and Crafting activities do not get the volume of skill increases to make the use a viable choice. With the name given, it is a normal booster, and not just for mining.

Bonus Rewards
In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable).
-This is poorly worded, is this 1 UL LvL 7 amp for the entire event, or 1 amp for each of the 8 resources.

*Why do these events give no warning?
*Does MA think a 1 day notice is a good way to promote their communication skills in game?
*If this is a Platform wide event... where is the promotion? The only place it has been advertised is on Calypso's privately run "Official" site
-As a Platform Provider they should have spent the 15 minutes to cut and paste the event on their Plant Partners websites.

**** So, make sure to realize if you choose to participate, That the rewards are more than likely not going to cover your losses if you win. You should only take place if it is in your normal scope of play. It is not a good idea to mortgage the house on this one... lol...

Last edited:
This event, and the expl bp, makes me think that crafting is possibly getting an overhaul this coming VU?

Rgds

Ace

I am interested though... why only "these" resources?? Something in the works perhaps??

It's explained in the announcement - these are the resources found on absolutely all planets.

- 20 ped of Mining is not worth much, ped or skill wise.... it it extraction based skill only, not anything to do with Survey, Prospecting, of Treasure hunting.

It's a HP skill though, and for someone who has done no mining at all, it's about 1.5 HP. "Non-miners" might well be the target audience of this event.

Ppl are getting prepared.
Last month average amount of level 13 sold in day was 19k ped tt worth, now already 40k peds today.

120 amps? WOW just WOW.

Anyone else dealing with event saturation? I know i am.

Cool nice mining event bad side most stuff mu gone fall big , whoud be nice we see higest loot crafting event ( without explosive bp) :cool:

Anyone else dealing with event saturation? I know i am.

You mean, that they announced it 24h before start?

Or because this voting showed nice amound of caring "playerbase" at PCF - whooping 14 ppl?

Damned if they do, damned if they don't! :duh:

Well ever since my escapade Friday night (not sure if I told you about it) I am too scared to fuck anything right now....

ah,you met an nice transvestite withot knowing ? :)

So basically an event for a "bonus" reward worth sh*tloads of ped for gamblers mining foma/hell/und with lvl13 amps?

Nice...

dare you to grind lv 13 amps in indoor mining for the event and let us know how you fare :laugh:

I had posted this on Arkadia's site, since this event was not Officially posted there:

I'm Surprised Arkadia-Bot did not pick this up....

Then again maybe its filtering spam for us?
- 20 ped of Mining is not worth much, ped or skill wise.... it is an extraction skill only, not anything to do with Survey, Prospecting, of Treasure hunting.
-Mining is the extraction skill for Prospecting
-Driller is the extraction skill for Survey
-Archeology is the extraction skill for Treasure Hunter
** there are several unlocks for each profession not listed
-The (L) LvL VIII Athena is 19 efficiency, just under the normal LvL 8 @ 20 efficiency, but it has a skill gain. 208 Ped TT, MU fluctuates

-1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)...
-For the amount of skill increases while mining, anyone who has tried to use of these boosters will tell you its a waste of time. You would do better using the booster on a hunting activity. Mining and Crafting activities do not get the volume of skill increases to make the use a viable choice. With the name given, it is a normal booster, and not just for mining.

Bonus Rewards
In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable).
-This is poorly worded, is this 1 UL LvL 7 amp for the entire event, or 1 amp for each of the 8 resources.

*Why do these events give no warning?
*Does MA think a 1 day notice is a good way to promote their communication skills in game?
*If this is a Platform wide event... where is the promotion? The only place it has been advertised is on Calypso's privately run "Official" site
-As a Platform Provider they should have spent the 15 minutes to cut and paste the event on their Plant Partners websites.

**** So, make sure to realize if you choose to participate, That the rewards are more than likely not going to cover your losses if you win. You should only take place if it is in your normal scope of play. It is not a good idea to mortgage the house on this one... lol...

If the event was implying a UL lvl 7 for each resource they would have used each instead of any

But I think one of two outcomes are in the works... First the mission of MA to destroy all markup, which would be sad... or second, that a crafting overhaul is in the works.. I think all of EU hopes for the second of course.

Reactions: das
Some earlier notice of this "event" would have gone a long way, that being said the duration for this event is ridiculous.

But how is this event unfair? Isn't there always something to whine about when it comes to this? Maybe that miners that have played for a while has a unfair advantege to know where to look for these resources? Maybe MA should have provided coords for locating these ores on all planets? Anything else?

But how is this event unfair? Isn't there always something to whine about when it comes to this? Maybe that miners that have played for a while has a unfair advantege to know where to look for these resources? Maybe MA should have provided coords for locating these ores on all planets? Anything else?

The Duration.

Compare it to hunting events and see how this event is unfair.

And to reward a lvl7 amp for those 3 magical mining days blows my mind.

Yes, those that take the risk spend the money get the reward.

Why is that bad.

Better than an unamped noob getting it.

Then why the heck call an amp worth sh*tloads a bonus prize when the main prizes are essentially crap? + the duration is just... silly.

You will have a hard time trying to nail the 150 PEDs with Lvl 13 amps... :dunno:

The main prizes are crap compared to that "bonus".

dare you to grind lv 13 amps in indoor mining for the event and let us know how you fare :laugh:

I don't gamble, or do in-door mining atm, @ a loss everytime without blind luck, which I don't have one bit of :)

Back to the point:
Its just sad to see the economy get messed up as it had in the past few months.

Reactions: das
Back