Suggestion: Minning Scale problem

And Its why mindark NEED STOP SCREW WITH US observe since 17 dec 5:00 Mindark time they swap TT to hardcap 90% (dont believe in me? rigth go test yourself) its happen in 28/08/19 util 01/12/21 Yes more that 2yr ... (its generate big loss on me btw) if they keep with this hardcap probably miners going stop again , its not fun , its not engage , better spend time something else out universe , like crpyto / NFT games because its not fair or fun.

who i am?
unknown.png
Your 90% is from E of argus? That area is mostly overbombed.
Also if it is true, we would see more uncapped hofs such as 1-5k unamped. This is how it was before with the 90% return, but higher hofs.

I'm at other planet atm but will come to caly to check in not so long time. This change should be for all planets not just caly if so. No changes noticed here so far...

I will post some of my yearly log sheet soon at end of this year.

Delarea is right! We all felt it , at least all who run terra 6 amp+dsec30, his date and time is accurate...

Delarea is right! We all felt it , at least all who run terra 6 amp+dsec30, his date and time is accurate...
No i did not and quite honestly my experience has been very different. Now yes, you can say that is specific to the amp and finder in question but i could dispute that.

The other possibility is that you were in the same area with the same amp etc at the same time. This will get into loot theory and there are plenty of those already and beyond scope of this thread.

While am not doubting the veracity of your claim, saying that something is universal is not valid if you ask me.

this would be in my dreams lol i had to play 10-12 hours a day to with my cycle rate when i was going hard on entropia. cycle rate is a big problem for miners forsure.

Your 90% is from E of argus? That area is mostly overbombed.
Also if it is true, we would see more uncapped hofs such as 1-5k unamped. This is how it was before with the 90% return, but higher hofs.

I'm at other planet atm but will come to caly to check in not so long time. This change should be for all planets not just caly if so. No changes noticed here so far...

I will post some of my yearly log sheet soon at end of this year.

i don't see no different in mining logs that's on RT,NI and caly.

I would like to see the amount extracted increase drastically with the Driller profession. The lowest markup items take the longest to extract anyways so making those faster won't have much impact on resourse markup like Force Nexus and Oil. Just my 2 pec.

To address the original problem.
Has anybody ever suggested being able to outsource excavation?
A miner could be able to create a team and any participants would have the ability to extract the miners claims.
This could work similarly to how the healing profession works with hunting. You could pay your helper his decay or tip, or let the system pay him a % of the ores.
The obvious benefit to the miner is that he can keep dropping bombs and doesn’t have to stop to pull them or worry about them expiring.
I think people would get really excited about something like this. I could see myself employing this service from both sides of the coin.

A miner could be able to create a team and any participants would have the ability to extract the miners claims.
This could work similarly to how the healing profession works with hunting. You could pay your helper his decay or tip, or let the system pay him a % of the ores.
The obvious benefit to the miner is that he can keep dropping bombs and doesn’t have to stop to pull them or worry about them expiring.
I think people would get really excited about something like this. I could see myself employing this service from both sides of the coin.
I wonder if this would encourage Botting.

Last edited:
What has been suggested before and would be easier to implement would be to simply make the deed tradeable and have the value of tt of the resource mentioned ( or alternatively the deed to have the tt value of the ore/enmatter/treasure itself). Both would work and this would perhaps give rise to a new way of mining where i can hire someone else for doing the drilling job.

So to answer my questions:

You prefer grinding in loot 2.0
and
You do expect people to craft residue at a loss so you can break even

Can you at least tell me the break even cost to craft residue?
i used to break even with a shrapnel BP (L) loot drop!

A lot of people are devolving this into an easy fix of MA providing better/faster tools into a “we need to rebalance the game and allow excavators for hire.”

the remedy really is just giving us faster excavators. You can’t just increase pull efficiency due to waste on high TT ores, but I see nothing wrong with a 65 use/min excavator. Would be a very very simple fix for this problem and likely take 15 minutes to code by tweaking parameters on existing tools and rebadging them.

A lot of people are devolving this into an easy fix of MA providing better/faster tools into a “we need to rebalance the game and allow excavators for hire.”

the remedy really is just giving us faster excavators. You can’t just increase pull efficiency due to waste on high TT ores, but I see nothing wrong with a 65 use/min excavator. Would be a very very simple fix for this problem and likely take 15 minutes to code by tweaking parameters on existing tools and rebadging them.
Or a 1 click like a mini tower. 1 click and u have those 2-4k tt in inventory.

I do not see here problem. Excavation is part of mining and since they added auto excavation I am pretty satisfied( remembering old days when you hit 2k lysterium and had to click it). Someone mentioned they added yogs which is great. Then they need to repair functioning of enhancers also.
Of course if they add faster and efficient excavators decay should be much higher because you have to pay speed.
For other bullets ill add later.
All the best.

Or a 1 click like a mini tower. 1 click and u have those 2-4k tt in inventory.
I'd change excavators to be slower, just so bots have to spend more electricity running around :)

For 1 to 5 only comment is make skills mather.....

Replace some of the returns with shrapnel?
That is, instead of filling up the returns with lyst/oil/blaus/force/etc make part of the return shrap.
The shrap part will be excavated at the end of the claim in order of 20-40 PED per suck.
Can lead to faster excavating and can bump the MU of lyst/oil/blaus/force/etc a few percent.

And of course like other mentioned: Please fix exca speed enhancers.

Replace some of the returns with shrapnel?
That is, instead of filling up the returns with lyst/oil/blaus/force/etc make part of the return shrap.
The shrap part will be excavated at the end of the claim in order of 20-40 PED per suck.
Can lead to faster excavating and can bump the MU of lyst/oil/blaus/force/etc a few percent.

And of course like other mentioned: Please fix exca speed enhancers.
Please no shrapnel in mining. If want for MU for lyst and oil to rise make them use instead of nano cube or something else.

Still like my original idea just release TM9,TM10,VrX4k , VRX5k
Ziplex D100 , Ziplex D80 , Ziplex B120 and so on....
That use all my grind so on....

My will its mindark swap back to dec 1 <-> dec 15 tweaks....before simon ath minning is joy , after they scrap out and become pain
change my mind

Last edited:
Please no shrapnel in mining. If want for MU for lyst and oil to rise make them use instead of nano cube or something else.
why not do both to raise the MU of these junk mining loots. At the current MU, I'm not sure if it is even worth selling them. You got refining cost and you got auction fees. Also there's no guaranty that you get to sell them. If you don't sell, then all of those fees are wasted.
Shrapnel might be better than getting crude, nexus, growth molecules, etc. at the moment. You are guarantied to get 101% and you can use it as probes to mine. Kinda sad that this is the case.
definitely would be nice if EP crafting would require something besides Nano cube. Anything. Even just 1 singular nova fragment. Heck 1 singular vibrant sweat even! just something! lol

why not do both to raise the MU of these junk mining loots. At the current MU, I'm not sure if it is even worth selling them. You got refining cost and you got auction fees. Also there's no guaranty that you get to sell them. If you don't sell, then all of those fees are wasted.
Shrapnel might be better than getting crude, nexus, growth molecules, etc. at the moment. You are guarantied to get 101% and you can use it as probes to mine. Kinda sad that this is the case.
definitely would be nice if EP crafting would require something besides Nano cube. Anything. Even just 1 singular nova fragment. Heck 1 singular vibrant sweat even! just something! lol
Most of ores and enmatter have higher more MU than shrapnel. As i said it is needed to make ores and enmatter more usable and not adding shrapnel. It doesnt solve the problem same as adding new ores and enamtter. But before is needed, as I posted up, to make skills mather and add new finders with specific features for which is needed e.g. 80 or 90 lvl of prospecting or mining where you can find some ores which cannot be found with lvl 30 or use some excavators which cannot be used with lower lvls.

Reading from these mining problems threads, it seems a lot of players agree that EP bps are unfair on the economy and have negative impact especially on the mining profession.

Several threads are open all coming to similar conclusions:

Short term fix:

If you dont want to read through the wall of text I really like marco suggestion in the short term:

"Reading above i came to a sinking system that can sovle 99% of the above
remove nanocubes and enhancer frames from TT Terminal and make a function
that convert ANY item in Frames or Nanocubes and give 1% uniammo bonus
that would Sink all unused drops at 101% and make those refined nanocubes or frames
just tradable to other players or crafted and not sellable to TT."

It would at least tie up the amount cycled between professions making them dependant on one another. Especially since crafting is/should be the end of cycle for resources.

Long term fix:

Ask MA to fix the economy as a whole. Tie up in a logic way all the EP bps/tech gizmos/weapon gizmos/arkadia bp chains to use all the resources in the economy. And no MA, having a bp that uses fillers and then ask for premium fee on MU to gamble/condition craft is not OK (generic texture comes to mind i.e.)

I open a suggestion ticket with support a couple months ago:

Maybe if enough players respectfully make them notice that we dont like the way the game is set up as it is. And in fact we are all actually pointing to a solution to the pinpointed problem they will actually listen.

Im unsure how much of what is debatted in the forum actually reaches MA ears. Maybe reaching out to support with actually well tought suggestions makes a better job than rambling on forum and going in circles coming to the same conclusions.

To my dislike, I know Im getting more and more detached from the game. The core of the game and its economy are very neglected and only deeds and LA and real estate and long term investment in passive income seems a not so bad investment.

To the players:
I dont want to play slot machines, but I can guarantee that no new player will deposit many times to play chess and lose 10 out of 10 games. While if they play "slots" and win 3 or 4 out of 10 games they will come back a lot more times and deposit more.

So I ask, is this low variance game any good in the long term for the game?

Back