Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

... that only confirms that me missing 500 ped a few times this year when i checked inventory before and after runs wasn't just me making mistakes recording stuff, only MindArk always claimed they didn't see anything wrong in my account :(

i wonder how much is being lost due to these 'bugs' or is it someone at mindark stealing from us, wtf mindark :(

dont reply to this because i wont read what you write.

ok i'll reply, even if what you say happened he would of needed 169 succesful guns to use 16000 ped of res
which is what i said to your first post, so if that was the case im sure he would of seen 169 jasonich AP's then tt'd them and then had his missing 16000 peds to add to his 10k res he apparently did recieve according to support, the point is even support verify he got a 10k hof not 26k hof there in lies the rub.

get it.. got it.. good.

ok i'll reply, even if what you say happened he would of needed 169 succesful guns to use 16000 ped of res
which is what i said to your first post, so if that was the case im sure he would of seen 169 jasonich AP's then tt'd them and then had his missing 16000 peds to add to his 10k res he apparently did recieve according to support, the point is even support verify he got a 10k hof not 26k hof there in lies the rub.

get it.. got it.. good.

a: i know
b: i know again
c: hey.. i know again ;)

touchy touchy, relax bro this is not your issue or mine just hope what is fair gets done. :beerchug:

A week last saturday, (december 3rd) I had a nice 26k crafting HoF on an Jas AP, I was actually afk at the time so no screenies.

The problem was that I actually only received under half of the amount of the HoF,

I sent a support case explaining everything on the 3rd december and got referred to the correct department on the 10th December,assuring I would be contacted shortly. I heard nothing since then.

I was curious to see if anyone else had ever had a similar support case, and I am also keen to find out how long it took to resolve as it is approaching the two week mark.

Thanks

curious..... you have no screen of hof amount, and MA no has a response at all. I can say this, I've tt'ed some items, and other things, on every support case it's been my fault. There are allot of bugs in EU the accounting system seems to be pretty solid to me.

I'd like to see MA respond to cases like this on the forum..... but it would prolly down my loots if they did :(

curious..... you have no screen of hof amount, and MA no has a response at all. I can say this, I've tt'ed some items, and other things, on every support case it's been my fault. There are allot of bugs in EU the accounting system seems to be pretty solid to me.

I'd like to see MA respond to cases like this on the forum..... but it would prolly down my loots if they did :(

Picture is on reply #140.

this is not your issue or mine

This is a serious issue that concerns everyone playing this game.

Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post

Did you even read the thread...? This guy was cheated 1600USD...

Lets see a screenie of the hof, and a screenie of the loot at the end of the run, preferabley the loot in a TT machine thing. If you dun have those you got nothing.

and this is just another forum drama.

Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post

Did you even read the thread...? This guy was cheated 1600USD...

meh just this post? or the 500 which proceed it? get real man.

you do understand forum drama yes? pat pat, in a few years you will.

Nice one Luckycharm.

I actually congratulated him on the hof, and i remember him saying something seemed wrong. He did say at the time the residue didn't add up also .... i said contact support. There is the possiblity the OP is not being honest, but support said he was paid 10k.... the hof spam says a bigger amount, the hof boards also that day.

So interesting, and must be looked at i guess..... Kim? :D

I just hope gets sorted out.

Not sure what to say really, never had anything like this happen to me.

Last edited:
Nice one Luckycharm.

I actually cangratulated him on the hof, and i remember him saying something seemed wrong.

I just hope gets sorted out.

Clue me in what is wrong? I'm not seeing it.

or is dis just another "I lost one of my ML 35 guns coz i tried tier it" threads?

or is dis just another "I lost one of my ML 35 guns coz i tried tier it" threads?

You need to just stop posting in this thread trying to stir shit up. Period.

-Bemo-

Reactions: EMW

Ok

I PM'd Jack on the hof he got, and he told me residue amout seemed impossible was lower than the hof value. The spam said 26k as in screen shot, but the OP said to me he had less residue than the hof amount, i said at time look for gems maybe. Anyway i said contact support, thats not right etc...

Now support said the hof never happened

Then say he was paid 10k ped, but hof was for 26k.

Screenies here now that show hof for amount that he expected to get.

The OP is an old player, and there is always doubt ofc but i would be extremely surprised if it was BS tbh.

Maybe some bug idk, but should be looked at i think by the devs imo.

I dun know what a pic from lucky has to to do with OP. I can say the accounting MA does seems rock solid to me. And I hate to say that, if you know what i mean.

Picture from Lucky and as well as OP`s words says that he HOFed for total amount of 26,000+ peds.
Now, OP received only 10,000 from that amount in hes inventory, which also was confirmed by the support.
Issue is clear, there are 16,000 peds missing.

This has nothing to do with the forum drama ( I agree there is many drama arround ), you should read this thread better and then post.

Now imagine that something like this happened to you? How would you feel if you receive $1,600 less then you should?

Picture from Lucky and as well as OP`s words says that he HOFed for total amount of 26,000+ peds.
Now, OP received only 10,000 from that amount in hes inventory, which also was confirmed by the support.
Issue is clear, there are 16,000 peds missing.

This has nothing to do with the forum drama ( I agree there is many drama arround ), you should read this thread better and then post.

Now imagine that something like this happened to you? How would you feel if you receive $1,600 less then you should?

Not to mention its visible on Tracker!!

Not to mention its visible on Tracker!!

Right.

But anyway,he cannot rely on tracker logs as proof since tracker isn`t runned by MA.
However, there is pucture which is clear and solid proof.

Worst thing is that it took MA 1 week to reply on hes first support ticket.

@OP,
If you didn`t already sent Lucky`s picture to support, I suggest you to do so.
And please keep us informed of this issue.

a: i know
b: i know again
c: hey.. i know again ;)

touchy touchy, relax bro this is not your issue or mine just hope what is fair gets done. :beerchug:

im relaxed im not touchy and im trying to help a mate out with an issue and will continue to.

edit @ shimmer, clue yourself in, try reading a post or two before commenting.

Last edited:
I have to admit - at first i thought that he just missed the loot in inventory... i allways thought that atlast the loot-system works (even i am still waiting to get some ped back).

There are a lot of bugs in EU, some bugs i even like and are or have been fun. But one thing should work - the loot system in the sence of "worth of loot" / pay-back.

This is so obvious wrong! And Support did give the proof of it. Together with the Sceenshot from Lucky there are no real doubts left that loot is missing and the Database did not record it.

In this case its on the big scale, but who knows how often this might happen on the lower scale. MA once stated (i think) that there are indeed some kinds of loot-waves - times when you get some PED back from lower loot before. Now i think of the opposit effect: Your Avatar "Loot-Pool" says that your are in the bounds of the supposed "loot-varity" and you will not get a Global/Hof. But in reallity, you never got the loot....

Example:
Avatar "Loot-Pool" is at 70% back = you get a Global/HoF to put it back to 90%
Avatar "Loot-Pool" is at 95% back = you need to waste some PED until you are back down at (f.ex) 70% to get next "big" payout.
Now the system records loot you never got and your Avatar Loot-Pool is at 80%... so no need for a big payback.

If there is a way to loose trust in MA - thats how it works!:mad:

(sorry if i bother you with some "Loot-therory", but its stunning that there is a Global HOF Message but no real loot for the Avatar)

These kind of messed up situations and the poor response to them are the #1 reason EU will never have that solid playerbase it needs. Only fools and fanboys stay for the longterm. Quite a while already I cannot determine to which category I belong, which saddens me.

These kind of messed up situations and the poor response to them are the #1 reason EU will never have that solid playerbase it needs. Only fools and fanboys stay for the longterm. Quite a while already I cannot determine to which category I belong, which saddens me.

Nothing wrong with belonging to both categories :tongue2:

mb short after hof u got drunk and went to lootable pvp:confused:

I feel so sorry for you, this is a joke.

You should get that 16k peds no matter what close to 6000 views on this thread, what does that say for MA, I feel sorry for the next person this happens to, would be ashame to get a 1ped loot and it say u got 100000+ped loot....

Same thing happening on looted bps, i dont have screen to prove it. Yesterday i did large runs on most bps i have, i looted a cutter 2 L with 29 clicks on loot window, on inventory i had a scratcher 2 L with 16 clicks. I know it cant be an error since im seating on computer even on auto and when i loot non tt bps e put them imediately on book.

Same happened some weeks ago, i logged off with no bps on inv, next day i had 1 for sure i didnt loot. Since i nothest that i never do auto click runs without be on computer.

MA still owe me a Cause Amp they claim i tt'ed, but it was on a storage box FOR SURE since i bought dante (4 years ago, was looking for it since price went up)...

They dont have enough to pay on loots and now they even steal the low loots they pay.... For sure sooner or later this will come to irl legal justice problems....

I think its far more likely that you just forgot to compact your inventory or are remembering wrong.

If ?

IF ???

Does it look like there is even a slightest possibility that everything is fine here ?

Come on... :laugh:

Yes, the OP could be mistaken in some regard. It is not impossible.

I'm a little concerned by some of the comments about the OP's motives for posting.

JacktanCap is a society mate of mine, and has been for a few years now, so I'd just like to underline that as far as I'm concerned this guy isn't an attention whore, doesn't give the vibe of someone who's dodgy, isn't a chancer on the make.

In my opinion he is a genuine guy who appears to have been wronged by the system. Therefore he has felt compelled to start this thread due to the poor response time to his support case given the seriousness of the problem (i.e, being thousands of ped out of pocket).

After reading through all the pages I have to say this really sucks! I won't be hunting unless I hear it's bugfree.

Nice, a picture with the actual HoF!

finally a reply from support...

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and unfortunately, our logs do not show any evidence of the HoF you claim. We can see that you received the following:

12/03/11 12:16 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:18 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:21 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:23 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:26 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:27 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:30 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00

Also 12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Energy Matter Residue 10000.00

We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify.

So, who's the support guy who handled the case? I believe that support cases have names attached to them now. I'd like to rub that screenshot in the face of the ignorant support...

Thank you for finding that screenshot lucky , I have added it to the support case.

Current news is that they are investigating it further.

Back