Selling: ML-35 with VERY high tier rates

Birthday bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I tier it to 1 before selling?

BUMP

I'd buy it at tier 1 for 12k. I know that's not exactly what you're looking for in terms of an offer, but it stands.

I'd buy it at tier 1 for 12k. I know that's not exactly what you're looking for in terms of an offer, but it stands.

Thank you for the offer, it's definitely something I'll take into consideration.

BUMP

checked the tierrates on my ml35 and indeed its higher than average on yours, on mine its a total of 1030.
I would advise to tier the ML before selling :cool:

checked the tierrates on my ml35 and indeed its higher than average on yours, on mine its a total of 1030.
I would advise to tier the ML before selling :cool:

1030 isn't even that bad compared to a lot of them that I've seen.

This one has a tier total of 1334, 304 more than a decent tier total... Still for sale!

BUMP

This ML-35 has now been upgraded to Tier 1.

FYI, there is a Tier 1 ML-35 right now on the auction for TT+12500 start bid and buyout, but the tiers add up to 635 for an average of 63.5 per tier, as opposed to 1334 and an average of 133.4 per tier for mine. If you plan on using the gun for a long time throughout the higher tiers, wouldn't you spend a tiny bit extra to have it climb much faster?

The buyout price will stay at TT+13k for now, but may change in the near future.

Last edited:
Bump..................

Monday bump....................................

Still for sale, but teetering on some potential offers. TT+13k buyout takes it.

BUMP

WOW! you know with those tier rates..... you should tier it up and then sell it, you'd be rich man.

not sure i understand this , its not cheap to tier them up and you need to cycle a sick amounts of peds through it to reach any higher tiers.

cheers

ermik

WOW! you know with those tier rates..... you should tier it up and then sell it, you'd be rich man.

I don't have any time to play EU at all lately, which is why I'm selling it. No time to play means no time to tier it up, so it's being sold as is. Plus I already did upgrade it to tier 1...

Y-U-NO-TIER-UP-ML-B4-SELL.jpg

Bump..........................

Bump...........................

Bump.....................

Bump....................................................

Bump....................

Bump.....................................

Bump.........................

Bump..................................

Still for sale, feel free to bid!

BUMP

Bump......................

Bump.................................

Bump.........................................

Bump..............................................

Bump.....................................

Still available, BUMP.......................

Bump...........................

Looking to sell this soon, feel free to send the offers my way.

BUMP

Ml-35

Hi i bid tt+ 11 k

Back