MMORPG and Virtual World Platform Provider MindArk Completes Online Games Study Contract for European Space Agency (PR Newswi

Way of the future

This is so cool, this is truly the future, maybe one day we can buy and control our own space machines true a game like this. Be submerged in a cryosleep like state, while still linked to an interface, and control the spaceship even though we don’t decay our natural body or mind, making us immortal.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gooooo Mindark!

ZOMG! News Bot reported something that is both news and worth reading. :eek:

I still don't like the pile of junk though. :D

Hmm must be broken ... I'll go take a look at it.

Ma, hand me my clobbering wrench

Interesting video, didn't see this when it came out, thanks for the bump Malin :D. This is going to be another 'world' right? Like Rocktropia? Except more an 'education' world?

Damn necro sonsabitches.

Interesting video, didn't see this when it came out, thanks for the bump Malin :D. This is going to be another 'world' right? Like Rocktropia? Except more an 'education' world?

It's not a new planet, they just made it to show what can be done with the EU software.

Interesting video MA ;)
The space station at 0:38 makes me think a little bit at The Princess Elisabeth Station at the southpole :wise:;)
maquette_detouree_or.jpg

Back