Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Happy 4th of July!

Fireworks in Twin.

tier7mmstats.jpg

194.79 DPS

Holy crap! That thing is an uber machine gun!

~Danimal

Big Grats Skippie.

Will be a machine come Merry Mayhem.

Gratz man! I was meaning to ask you when you were gonna bump that thing up to Tier 7! That's some sick DPS.

How's the eco on it filled with enhancers? Is it reasonable enough to shoot with enhancers slots filled with dmg enhancers? I mean.... the super fast killing speed definately has a value but is the faster killing worth the enhancer decay after MU? This is something I wondered about when you hit tier 5 on it. Would be interesting to know how much dps a maxed gun has to inflict before it's worth enhancing with dmg enhancers. High damage guns increase greately with dmg enhancers @ 5% each enhancers. I kinda don't think an Opalo is worth putting dmg enhancers in. Even an H400 is way too small to justify the MU of the enhancers. So in your opinion... at what max dmg dealt does it start to become "worth it" to enhance the weapon? I'm sure that the enhancer system was tailored so that any of the old school uber gear is worth enhancing. Wonder if UL SIB follows suit and if so... to what extent.

Menace

Reactions: Mac
Woo gz. Nice dps now. What was the cost?

-Bemo-

gz,
Melee Combat Skill?????????

that's some sick dps, gratz!

That's what i call a pistol!

Grats :)

Nice dps, bad eco :silly2:

Gratz Skip, must be like a hot knife through butter ploughing through those mobs!

Cheers
Bjorn

Oh thats a bad ass gun xD

Gratz Skippie, u´re crazy :laugh:

How's the eco on it filled with enhancers? Is it reasonable enough to shoot with enhancers slots filled with dmg enhancers?

what i like most about this new tiering system 2.0 is that its allowed us to highly tier weapons that in the old system didn't even look possible. running a few tiers here and there doesn't hurt the eco so bad and often the lowered amount of armor decay soaks up the enhancer expense. having 7 tiers open allows massive versitality of the gun's use. i run my gun sometimes completely dry other times full to the hilt with enhancers.

running any highly tiered gun anywhere near tier 7 tho is probably mostly for events or in situations where you cant accomplish the mission without being enhanced. i use enhancers always in most loot events and when the prize of the event dictates their use, i.e. Merry Mayhem, WoF, 1k+ hourlies. and if that bitch Mulciber ever comes back, you prolly don't wanna leave your dmg enhancers at home.

the tier 7 MM consumes on average at current market value around 100 PED of enhancers per hour, ofc, in that hour you can push well over 1000 ped of ammo through the gun. its probably an 8-10% reduction in overall eco to run the gun full on damage whore.

in laymen's terms, a tier 7 MM with a204 sga, an unenhanced foeripper + evil and an unenhanced svempa XT + dante walk into a bar. foe evil and svempa xt are both ~135 dps, or 60 dps less. the tier 7 MM and the untiered foe are roughly the same eco. the raw eco of the XT dante is also roughly the same, but you pay % for the gun to get there. you can ofc tier up the foeripper to match dps. you can for a high % get your hands on a svempa with high TIR rates, spend half a day shooting it and do the same. in both cases, the eco is so lowered that it makes the ~2.80 dam per pec of the high tiered MM look pretty damn good by comparison.

Guffawesome,
Yes I occassionally get an increased taste of Cordite when I tier a X1 @ 10, but none like your tub'o' butter cutter;)
Gratz:D

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the tiering system and the insights of a tiered MM user :)

Gratz on your little beast!

Jesus crustations......:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

WOW that is damn impressing m8 :)

Gratz and good job doing it:D

Aweosme! :) gratz:eyecrazy:

and often the lowered amount of armor decay soaks up the enhancer expense.

Ahh... the armor decay. Yes. High end armor can take a high amount of decay with the high protection values. Excellent point! Thanks for the info, it was enlightening.

Menace

Will you ever lose any most loot events again??

Gz!! :laugh:

Will you ever lose any most loot events again??

Gz!! :laugh:

Yes. How does how much money he wastes upgrading this gun stop other people from getting lucky?

gz,
Melee Combat Skill?????????

Melee combat is one of the contributing skills to Tier Upgrader, so you can get melee combat from tiering UL items as a result.

well done congrats and thanks for sharing!

I want to see this bad boy at Tier 10, now that should be something, get to it:)

I want to see this bad boy at Tier 10, now that should be something, get to it:)

I was thinking the same, then my next thought was, what's the progression after that? Duel Wield T10 MM? :D

Back