Price Check Mod mercenary

Maybe best to ask here. Looking to buy a lower tier mod merc. 0-4. Curious what the going price of a lower tier would be before I commit. Thanks all.

There are not many low tiers left. My guess is that it won't go far below a t10 and for sure not even close to tier10 minus tier cost :p I'm guessing 60-65k for a t3-4 if a t10 goes for 88-90k.

A t10 Mod merc does not sell for +80k so a T10 is worth less than that. Deduct tiercost so around 40-50k seems ok for now

A t10 Mod merc does not sell for +80k so a T10 is worth less than that. Deduct tiercost so around 40-50k seems ok for now
Seems??? Have not seen low tier mm in ages if ever....

Have not seen low tier mm in ages if ever....
True, so he might be better off to buy a higher tier one for more or less the same price

I would guess somewhere 30-50k maybe?
Not seen any low tier sold lately so hard to say.
(Just a tip, don't listen to reactive mongos, trolling for a living) ;)
Not trolling, MU is an estimate and a madeup value.
What makes you estimate the gun to tt+30-50k? Can you elaborate?

Sorry if I started a heated debate. I generally just want to get a good idea of what I can afford vs what price to set when I buy. 85k is out of my price range. Which is why I'm not looking for a tier 10. Based on the math of your sale though, and considering tiers cost differently at different levels I feel like I can afford 0-4 tier without spending more than 45-60k. Am I right with that assumption? My plan is to tier it later if I manage to find one.

I doubt there is MM lower than tier 4-5. All sale threads here backed to 2021 show T6+ only.
Its just super old gun that doesnt drop anymore.

Sorry if I started a heated debate. I generally just want to get a good idea of what I can afford vs what price to set when I buy. 85k is out of my price range. Which is why I'm not looking for a tier 10. Based on the math of your sale though, and considering tiers cost differently at different levels I feel like I can afford 0-4 tier without spending more than 45-60k. Am I right with that assumption? My plan is to tier it later if I manage to find one.
I think for 60k u should be able to find t6+ .....

You could also sacrifice 10 dps and look for Macmahon Vengance.
MM+H204 DPP 3.078 DPS 98.6
MV+H204 DPP 2.996 DPS 88.4
This is without any buffs.

Also can use mayhem alpha on MV for extra dmg during events

Last edited:
If you offer pure ped start looking for a t6 at 50k

Year 2027 and he is still.looking lol

Did you sell it for pure ped?

Since I've been stuck in tradeloop since "selling" (trading) my T10 Imk2 the last month I would say that pure ped deals doesn't exist in this game on items above 30k ped. I got 85k for the MM net after selling the items I got for it (quick selling items like rings, everything through auction sold in a few days) all auction fees etc included.

Since I've been stuck in tradeloop since "selling" (trading) my T10 Imk2 the last month I would say that pure ped deals doesn't exist in this game on items above 30k ped. I got 85k for the MM net after selling the items I got for it (quick selling items like rings, everything through auction sold in a few days) all auction fees etc included.
:D So if you value the traded items just right and manage to sell them you get 85k. Go it! A pure ped deal is bellow 80k as I said

I am not sure if there is a T0-T4 MM ingame but if it follows the same pricing as Imk2 it is more expensive (relative to tier cost) the lower tier it is since there are much more people interested in it. If there is a T0-T4 MM I don't think you would get it for less than 60k.

:D So if you value the traded items just right and manage to sell them you get 85k. Go it! A pure ped deal is bellow 80k as I said

With that logic all items are 10-20% cheaper if it is in peds if you find a seller that just doesn't want the hassle of selling other items

I'm not a trader, I just want to hunt :)

With that logic all items are 10-20% cheaper if it is in peds if you find a seller that just doesn't want the hassle of selling other items
Are you serious? You don't know this? A lot of players don't want the hassle to sell other items...

You could also sacrifice 10 dps and look for Macmahon Vengance.
MM+H204 DPP 3.078 DPS 98.6
MV+H204 DPP 2.996 DPS 88.4
This is without any buffs.

Also can use mayhem alpha on MV for extra dmg during events
I have researched this. But after comparing I liked the MM better

Back