Price Check Mod mercenary

Are you serious? You don't know this? A lot of players don't want the hassle to sell other items...
I sold out of the game years ago (twice since 2003 actually). I don't have really anything of value left outside my skills. Which is why it would have to be a pure ped sale

Are you serious? You don't know this? A lot of players don't want the hassle to sell other items...

I don't think it is fair to say that an item is valued at a certain level based on what a potential desperate seller would accept for it. A lot of deals on expensive items are including trades and just taking my recent deal as an example there is no way I would have accepted 80k pure ped offer. Someone else might have but that is unverified. The items I received in trade were very quick to sell (4 days for the lot of them) and had quite an established value so I think my valuation is correct. In your first post you wrote that no way t10 MM sells for 80k ped. Mine sold for 85k, but yeah sure - maybe it is worth 5k peds for someone to not wait for something to sell in auction for 4 days.

Given that prices in general have decreased and many people do not like selling for less than they bought I believe that sellers that want a quick out in peds is lower than earlier, instead I believe there is an increasing spread between what buyers are prepared to offer and what sellers can accept when selling.

I updated my Buying thread with new tiers. I figure either way this might be a long time looking for what I want and even longer time negotiating. But thank you all for your input it's highly appreciated!

Sorry if I started a heated debate. I generally just want to get a good idea of what I can afford vs what price to set when I buy. 85k is out of my price range. Which is why I'm not looking for a tier 10. Based on the math of your sale though, and considering tiers cost differently at different levels I feel like I can afford 0-4 tier without spending more than 45-60k. Am I right with that assumption? My plan is to tier it later if I manage to find one.
Yes, my suggestion to you is to wait with buying a UL weapon at this time. The gun market has been hijacked by resellers. Just wait until the game drops more waepons so the prices become somewhat normal.

Reactions: Mac
Yes, my suggestion to you is to wait with buying a UL weapon at this time. The gun market has been hijacked by resellers. Just wait until the game drops more waepons so the prices become somewhat normal.
All shitty oils over 102%
All tt foods are 101.5%
Tier components are sky rocket
EUTs are bonus mu
Chance of twen item drop

But yea should just let go the golden period and wait for twen to over and buy weapons cheap :)

All shitty oils over 102%
All tt foods are 101.5%
Tier components are sky rocket
EUTs are bonus mu
Chance of twen item drop

But yea should just let go the golden period and wait for twen to over and buy weapons cheap :)
Exactly imagine missing out on a 1in a 5years content.

A wee glkmpse in future: its Year 2033 we just had 30year aniversary and mango still waits for wepon prices to drop...

Its not the resellers who hijack the market its the sellers and buyers wo went super mental on item prices, talking about prices on items they cant buy because they have no ped

A reseller knows the value, and he have ped. Pay the fee to him and get your peds instand.

With that logic all items are 10-20% cheaper if it is in peds if you find a seller that just doesn't want the hassle of selling other items

In all fairness all items are currently about 90-95% overvalued, seeing that we players value them high, but in Mindarks eyes the only ever value any item will ever have, is the TT value. everything beyond TT value to Mindark is arbitrary, and everything above TT value is not secured. Say what you want, but if Mindark went tits up, you would get 100 dollars for a MM if it was full TT, Nothing more even if you paid 8 grand for it.

That said on topic, for tier 0-4 would mean it should be priced at what 60-75k somewhere? Seeing that tier 9 and 10 go for 80++

In all fairness all items are currently about 90-95% overvalued, seeing that we players value them high, but in Mindarks eyes the only ever value any item will ever have, is the TT value. everything beyond TT value to Mindark is arbitrary, and everything above TT value is not secured. Say what you want, but if Mindark went tits up, you would get 100 dollars for a MM if it was full TT, Nothing more even if you paid 8 grand for it.

That said on topic, for tier 0-4 would mean it should be priced at what 60-75k somewhere? Seeing that tier 9 and 10 go for 80++
If Mindark went "tits up" as you call it, we players would probably be way down the list of claimants, banks would for example be the first to get their money.

A wee glkmpse in future: its Year 2033 we just had 30year aniversary and mango still waits for wepon prices to drop...

Haha... humour aside, there's likely to be a long queue of historical players that are simply not interested in current weapon prices. The irony is, you're right... they just watch for years and think nahhh not paying that. Takes a long time to 'condition' a new player as well to accept 50k+ is the 'normal' price for a weapon, just to start shooting... excluding all the other costs.

So a price check has perceived value yo different people.

1) Seller demands 85k
2) Buyer with over valued items might trade for 70k
3) Rare buyer with no valuable items and just peds probably looking to pay 40k for something really decent.
4) Literally tons of players with no items, waiting for a 2k - 5k price tags max, just to shoot. Since that won't happen, they wont shoot. Fair enough, it's not the only game in the world.
5) Millions of players that want a decent gun for free, but happy to pay for the ammo.

Rick.

If Mindark went "tits up" as you call it, we players would probably be way down the list of claimants, banks would for example be the first to get their money.

Yes and no, I simply meant that what amount is "secured" as in what mindark values your items and what you are entitled to get. That is the TT value tied to your items only :p

I agree that if it went into the fan, as to say, no one except the top valued people would get jack unless after lawsuits is my guess xD

Yes and no, I simply meant that what amount is "secured" as in what mindark values your items and what you are entitled to get. That is the TT value tied to your items only :p

I agree that if it went into the fan, as to say, no one except the top valued people would get jack unless after lawsuits is my guess xD

I don't see how this is relevant? I don't think the OP created this thread to get peoples' opinions about what MM is worth in case of a MA bankruptcy

As long as botting/macroing is allowed, prices will be inflated. If people were only able to play when they are the ones playing and not a program, prices would drop significantly.

Ive sold a t9 mod merc 2 weeks ago for arround +80-85k
T10 will be 87-88k max

Prices on top lvl items allways where the same like they are now + - 5000 ped

The economy in this game is way more stable then the World economy
(This does not mean that it is safe)

I have researched this. But after comparing I liked the MM better
Doubt you will find any MM for sub 60k as suggested here tho ive owned a couple macmahon vengance and for 30-40kdepending tier they are hard to beat in that price range. Slap a imp 105 for casual grinding and when you want the dps mayhem alpha. Save you on that awful 204 amp too.

Doubt you will find any MM for sub 60k as suggested here tho ive owned a couple macmahon vengance and for 30-40kdepending tier they are hard to beat in that price range. Slap a imp 105 for casual grinding and when you want the dps mayhem alpha. Save you on that awful 204 amp too.
I'm still weighing my options. Technically I've been skilling BLP lately to open up my options to other cheaper weapons. I owned a MM in the mid 2000's and I loved it. But as many have stated in this thread, there are an influx of much better options at my disposal if I can't get the weapon I want. I may take some time and think things over.

I'm still weighing my options. Technically I've been skilling BLP lately to open up my options to other cheaper weapons. I owned a MM in the mid 2000's and I loved it. But as many have stated in this thread, there are an influx of much better options at my disposal if I can't get the weapon I want. I may take some time and think things over.

Yeah plenty of options, patience is key, although too much like mango has is not the key 🤣

Don't forget the Arkadian version, Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition, no idea of how many there are available or Tier on them either but pretty much the same pistol so should be same price, technically.

I think theres only 3 scanthi and all are t6+ so they do fetch a premium as theres alot more MM ingame tho the scanthi does not require a overpriced 204 amp so you save alot there

Yeah plenty of options, patience is key, although too much like mango has is not the key 🤣
So here's my thing right. I don't want anyone that paid 80/70/60k for their MM to have me trying to low ball them. Which is why in fact, I've already had to turn some offers down. I get it. No one wants to be on the losing side of ANY deal. So, with that said, if anyone has a (lower than 10) MM they can part with then sure we can talk. But at the end of the day, I don't have the ped necessary to purchase a weapon that I can't hunt with because my ped is tied up in said weapon. And I am absolutely not trying to de-value the MM. It's a great pistol. I know what it can and can't do, but I would rather not buy it than make someone feel as if they got a raw deal. Yes, I even considered a rent to own option. That's how bad I want the gun. But I refuse to own it until both parties are happy. It's just how I am. And if that means moving to a more affordable weapon I will. But I would rather not. I loved my MM but unfortunately I looted it with a partner and we had to sell. That weapon is now Ancient. Regrets aside lol, I would be happy to work with someone. I'm not going anywhere, I have time. Maybe the price will drop. Maybe it won't. I'm ok with that.

Don't forget the Arkadian version, Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition, no idea of how many there are available or Tier on them either but pretty much the same pistol so should be same price, technically.
I have not actually viewed that weapon yet, I'll take a look. Thank you

I think theres only 3 scanthi and all are t6+ so they do fetch a premium as theres alot more MM ingame tho the scanthi does not require a overpriced 204 amp so you save alot there
That weapon is almost identical in every way besides high TT. Interesting. Well I would be open to that weapon as well but if what you say is true it may be the same situation.

That weapon is almost identical in every way besides high TT. Interesting. Well I would be open to that weapon as well but if what you say is true it may be the same situation.
Yeah appart tt i think its stats r the same, tho they are all above 70k easily

If you are looking into other options check out the camo bgh. Good effi for only 40k and the range can make up for some of the lost dps.

go for a macamhon vengeance instead. still good dps and lot cheaper for a t10

Thanks. I have looked at both of those as possible options.
In the 60k range u also have Strong Claw with "modmerc" dps but better effi. With the new LS amps I liked that one. It gave nice hp skills as well :)

In the 60k range u also have Strong Claw with "modmerc" dps but better effi. With the new LS amps I liked that one. It gave nice hp skills as well :)
I couldn't efficiently use it. Well not atm. That is, if you mean the Argo strong claw FEN?

Back