Discovery: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, SGA Edition

Status
Gz on the amazing loot Stryker.

Im so amused reading the discussions, ubers gets this and that. Once again it all comes down to what we personally think is an uber and who deserves what. Of course we will say our long term hardworking socmate or good friend deservs a nice loot like this, but not the guy on the other side of the fence, no not him, he is an arrogant brown nose.

Yes being hadcore and working hard would generally mean you deserve something but it doesnt mean you are entitled to it, some random nib could troll along and grab it just infront of your eyes. This is how EU works. And ofc Mindark has given uber items to people for favours they have done to the company or the game in loots or handed em over, you would be very naive to believe different.

I been around to long to cry about what someone loots, deserves or if its a Mindark conspiracy, if I though so I would sell out and look the other way, but im still here after 6+ years without a single nice item looted in First or Second golden age sofar and I dont complain. I play to build my avatar and become the best I can, i dont compete with anyone but my own demons.

My next goal isnt to loot a uber SGA item but to reach 350k in total skills and get tough HP. My goals are not material items, they are achievements I can accomplish by hard work.

Again gz on the loot and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Big Gratz!...after all...a warant remain a warant!!!:scratch2: :wtg:

Whoooaa BIG Gratz Jimmy :D
U are a true hardcore hunter for sure :)

Gz on your effort and your luck as that's all it is to me... effort and luck. If we all had that luck we wouldnt bother making any effort it would just come to us and where would the excitement be in that?.

I think it's only human nature to be jealous of such nice items but the poor bloke can't help the fact he hunted and it dropped for him.

Jealousy is human nature and im a jealous as all f%@k but i think i prefer a game that rewards skilled players who do deposit peds otherwise there is no reason to keep going, like Mice said if you soldier on and just have goals that are realisitc youll enjoy yourself more, yes everytime i go out i hope something good comes but if it doesnt i try try again.

Lots of people bag the so called ubers in the game but if i had been here aslong as your Blackhawks, Jenna Stars, etc etc and were as skilled as them id hope that my abilities atleast gave me more advantages than newer players
i mean thats why they can hunt the big uber mobs because there time spent playing and skilling and the knowledge they possess and the costs involved to bring these mobs down to begin with warrant more hofs, ATH's (pardon the pun).

An apprentice plumber isnt going to get a contract to refit all the toilets in Buckingham Palace but a Master plumber may (no idea where i pulled that analogy from :)

But also there are people who have played for a long time and deposited a lot and never got more than a 500 ped hof to me thats a bit messed up they deserve better from the game and there jealousy and anger is justified towards MA.. but not the players.

But anyway goodluck with the rest of the "THREE" months to go of SGA thats a fair while so dont give up already.

gl all

Mice, you took the words right of my mouth :)

Gz on the amazing loot Stryker.

Im so amused reading the discussions, ubers gets this and that. Once again it all comes down to what we personally think is an uber and who deserves what. Of course we will say our long term hardworking socmate or good friend deservs a nice loot like this, but not the guy on the other side of the fence, no not him, he is an arrogant brown nose.

Yes being hadcore and working hard would generally mean you deserve something but it doesnt mean you are entitled to it, some random nib could troll along and grab it just infront of your eyes. This is how EU works. And ofc Mindark has given uber items to people for favours they have done to the company or the game in loots or handed em over, you would be very naive to believe different.

I been around to long to cry about what someone loots, deserves or if its a Mindark conspiracy, if I though so I would sell out and look the other way, but im still here after 6+ years without a single nice item looted in First or Second golden age sofar and I dont complain. I play to build my avatar and become the best I can, i dont compete with anyone but my own demons.

My next goal isnt to loot a uber SGA item but to reach 350k in total skills and get tough HP. My goals are not material items, they are achievements I can accomplish by hard work.

Again gz on the loot and sorry for the long post.

Not supriced something good came out of that activity :)
MASSIVE grats!

Gratz ^^

cba reading through the 9 pages of whts probably moaning and a few gratzes :yay:

Even tho I'm myself jelous down to my inner spine, and that is the only reason I want to lay down and cry ^-^

Well deserved enjoy it! :D:wtg:

Gratz on the nice gun!

awesome! Congratz! :yay:

Yesterday I was tired in the end of the day, so I moaned a bit in my first post. I was depressed seeing all my hard work turn into nothing - I've been hunting relentlessly, day after day for a very long time, burning half the peds you do (all I can manage with Apis and my noob skills, most crits from big mobs send me to revive slowing me down a lot). Losing big time almost every day, hoping that I have a chance of looting that MM.

I read all the posts. Ubers are happy that it didn't drop to a noob, as I would be if I was one of them. Noobs complain that it dropped to an uber - where to find motivation if they aren't given any chances? We all know the game is rigged to favour some people over others. Some are happy about it, some very angry.

But now a new day has come and reserves of strength replenished. Only high rollers have a real chance to win big - either I have to be one of them, or quit.
I will not give up, I will continue blasting my way to the top. Wait until I lay my hands on XT, improve my evade, fap and armor. Ultimately I'll have the same ped turnover as you do :D. Hopefully MA will be generous enough to let me sustain this crazy routine ;).

:wtg: ALL OR NOTHING :wtg:

Big grats again, best gun in game for the most hardcore hunter :)

So glad this went to someone who deserved it!! Huge gratz and enjoy your new toy :yay:

what a major find :)

Congrats on your spider hunt ;)

C

Grats!

only mod and imp fap left i guess :p

Gratz Jimmy, all that needs to be said cept gratz as well for having the balls to post it on EF, that takes some courage :)

Gratz:yay:Nice weapon

Gratz!! I am very jealous, but I can't kill those big of spiders and I can't use that gun anyways. :ahh:

Amazing loot!

Big Gratz!!!

nice one gratz

Grats!

only mod and imp fap left i guess :p

Ummm.. did I miss someone looting the IMK2? I would place that find over the imp fap.

Gratz once again :yay:
Go Stryker! one more MM and piss off dead to all those whiners who thinks they deserve better than you :D

Gz ! Interesting how a mm is looted with a mm and I suspect a foeripper with a foeripper :) . Well, I suppose since you can't find ruga with of105, you won't loot too much dps with a spoon :) .

@Lif3 : no worry there, just watch the balance between the cash and the average run value as you go for higher dps. The mm drop was quite ok imho given the maturity. Aimed at lvl 75+ players.

I'm pissed... Very pissed...

Not that it was a Warants.
Not that it was Stryker (Who just returned)
Not that it was an uber that got it
Not that it wasn't me who got it
Not that I have lost SEVERAL K peds since SGA
Not that it was from a mob that I couldn't kill solo efficiently

But ONLY becourse MA decided to do all this crap before they have reinstated team hunting and TP chips... :confused:

Huge gratz Jimmy - You DO deserve it, even thou you have been on "PE vacation" you have been slamming away since before SGA.

*Now comes the part where I sound like an MA whiner*
It seems to me that MA wanted an uber to loot specific items, else why would they start this event, and even drop the biggest items before teams and TP chips were back in play...

Ahhh well, I'll continue to try to loot my SGA pixie set with 200 extra durability :)

Spot on..... MA didn't want this to drop to a team of 30 TT knucklers.

Spot on..... MA didn't want this to drop to a team of 30 TT knucklers.

you don`t realy believe that they delay the team stuff so long because of that... do you :confused:

GRATZ Stryker, I knew you had some reasons to return... and not CE2. :D

Status
Back