Molisk invade CND

Status

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
The Molisks appear to have decided that if CND is good enough for the Argonauts its good enough for them.

They are Sending One DNA to inhabit the Rock...

But Which Dome should they go in and what maturity?

They Do cut and impact same as the Argos and Cornos..

Lets hear your thoughts

thanks Level!

My initial reaction is put them with the foul. It would make for some nice button collecting.

Personally, I like lower maturity molisk because I seem to get more buttons for the ammo expended, however larger maturity would be better for those in search of Hermes drops. I guess somewhere in the middle would work well with what's already in dome 8.

Hugs,
Aliana

I like the Idea of Dome 8 too, I think of it as the SWAMP Dome with Foul, Tripudion, Dakiba Old Alphas and possibly Molisks...

But perhaps theres somewhere else that it would make into a better hunting ground since Dome 8 already has 4 DNA

Heya:) I would say that the molisks goes best in with the exas dome 7, big exa and middle maturity on molisks. Afterall, the best would be to have mob for every skills lvl (as much as possible). In dome 8 we have big daikiba, big fouls and big tripudion so with maybe molisks (big?) it would might get a bit to much. I say put them in dome 7 :)

I like the Idea of Dome 8 too, I think of it as the SWAMP Dome with Foul, Tripudion, Dakiba Old Alphas and possibly Molisks...

But perhaps theres somewhere else that it would make into a better hunting ground since Dome 8 already has 4 DNA

In that case, what about dome 7? Low maturity molisk would give some variety to all those exas and for those who are at the level of seriously hunting the exas, but haven't yet collected their shogun, it could be a nice addition.

Hugs,
Aliana

Just my opinion... but a dome without ground weeds. Molisk are small and I like to see them from a distance ;)

ohhhh molisks and fouls I would be worth trip there for sure! tailor can do stuff with that

Now you have company for longus. :banana:

awsome :p

anywhere is good as long as the mob its mixed with does about equal damage... so allmost anywhere :D

anything under Leader is good, cause you can take anything below in ghost+5b and an ek2600 ;)

Heya:) I would say that the molisks goes best in with the exas dome 7, big exa and middle maturity on molisks. Afterall, the best would be to have mob for every skills lvl (as much as possible). In dome 8 we have big daikiba, big fouls and big tripudion so with maybe molisks (big?) it would might get a bit to much. I say put them in dome 7 :)

I think if the molisk go in dome 7, they would have to be low maturity. Dome 7 is the stepping stone beyond dome 3. Molisk can pummel newer avas. I believe anything above a Molisk Scout would ruin this dome for that faction of our participants.

ohhhh molisks and fouls I would be worth trip there for sure! tailor can do stuff with that

I agree which is why it was my first suggestion. Good foul spawn are difficult to come by which makes button collecting frustrating. The last time KittyLee and I were in dome 8, our personal perception was that the daiks and trips got in the way of our hunting the foul. I think with the addition of molisk, it would alleviate how much the dome seems to be out of balance when one's objective is hunting the foul because there would be additional buttons that could be collected.

Considering the markup on molisk teeth is often what saves me from having a bad hunt and taking the markup on foul bone into consideration, I really wish we had a dome that was exclusively foul and molisk.

Bah! I think we just need to get ND another molisk DNA and put them in both domes 7 & 8. :laugh:

Hugs,
Aliana

I kinda want to suggest: put em in dome 18 with the argos and cornos...more the merrier!

But I guess it might get a bit silly :silly2:

Nay the exos love their peaceful dome 7...molisk in dome 8 :wtg:

I agree with Jimmy; have some mutants take on the bulls in dome 18.
Cornoanterions at current young maturity (occasional mature-old), argonauts around nymphtown-size, so guard/raider-hunter (occasional warrior-leader), and molisk around raider-warrior (occasional leader).

It would make for a kick ass dome where the mobs are in similar difficulty range and with a good balance between agressive and not-so-agressive mobs.

so you made use of that claw after all :) grats! :yay: :wtg:

<--this space left blank for when i get some sleep and can correctly enter thoughts-->

My choice 11

Hi ND,

have thought about the question.
And it would be fun to put them in dome 11
just for the fun of it
and longu and molisk well they will make a good mix
Other domes are already mixed and i want to hunt them so
pls dont put them in a to high end dome lol.

Anyway gl on your choice.
And hunted soem argoos the other day,
waited for that a long time,
my wishes come true.
the more variety the more fun.
It will bring more ppl up and the big positive,
they dont have to search for it :)

Pink.

Molisk and foul and you can have a event for tailors.

7! Please! Lol, i'm currently at cnd for the first time and am slightly disheartened. Domes are either too hard, or way too easy for someone at my level, bout 2 months ingame. 7 would be perfect, big exa, small to medium molisk. It would be my fav.

Wow this is gonna be really tough. Might need another Molisk DNA to plz everyone... but keep firing away..

My Favorite choices so Far ar

Dome 8 to add to the Swamp feeling and button collecting
although will be v busy with Foul Dakiba and tripudion too..

Dome 11 to Keep the longus Company, spawn is so low in there I dont go in that much, here they will stand out for sure

Dome 18 balanced with Argos and Cornos to make for a War Zone... All Blood and guts if they land in here.

Dome 7 with the Exos, kind of like the civilized Choice...

More Feedback required

please dome 7. i love to just pummel those guys and as you have said the other domes are way to hard and crowded as it is. however if you do put them there then ill have to get a long range gun to pull them lol!

Dome 11 would increase spawn of equally little agressive mobs, so both hunters and miners would be accommodated :)

18 is warm enough imo with many argos leaders and warriors to keep the cornos company. Also, 18 has a very uneven surface so getting a sight on small molisks wold be tricky.

Just my 2 pecs :D

I would put leaders with the Neconu's and remove those annoying snarksnots. :D

And gratz with the DNA sample

I VOTE DOME WITH THE ALLOP.
VERY NICE IDEA TO PUT ARGOS AND MOLISK ON CND :yay::yay::yay:

Okey, I regret what I said, put them in dome 11. They will absoltly stick out and they will be fun:)

But I also like the idea of having them with "tailoring" corner :)

Woot :yay: when CND first opened and ND asked what type of mobs we would like to see there i said Argo's & Molisk. Two year later finally we have some!! :D

IMO put them in Dome #7 with the Exa's. Medium level Molisk are challenging enough for low level players and good fun for mid level players unarmoured. They would be nice companions for the Exa's. Maybe when u get another DNA sample put some big'uns in the swamp dome #8.

nope in dome 8 due to too many mobs inside
i would like to see hunter/warrior with big argo
seems to be a nice challenge
and huge Gratz Mr Neverdie

Wow this is gonna be really tough. Might need another Molisk DNA to plz everyone... but keep firing away..

Dome 11 to Keep the longus Company, spawn is so low in there I dont go in that much, here they will stand out for sure

Dome 18 balanced with Argos and Cornos to make for a War Zone... All Blood and guts if they land in here.

More Feedback required

You sure have a decision on your hands ND.

I say put them in Dome 7 with the exa's with the maturity set around scout - guardian would work well. It makes a great dome for skilling melee with those two. Also helps balance out the domes for the events.

If they go in Dome 8 (one of my favourite domes) it would all get too crowded.

Dome 18 would be a good choice for molisk leaders if you get your hands on another DNA sample.

GL with your decision and good choice with the placement of the argo's - that dome is awesome now.

Cheers, Ozi

More Feedback required

IMO

Dome 8 whould be really fun, i really like that dome BUT with one more DNA i think it whould get too crowded.

Dome 11 not a bad idea with mid-lvl scout to not as high as warrior =)

Dome 18.... need to go and see how it's now wiht argos and corns.

Dome 7 whould balnce the dome a litle more for events and hunting.

Status
Back