Molisk invade CND

Status
Gosh why not high maturity, its CND not calypso.
It will defenately be some fun in CL and other events:)

Well we'll see

(dome 11 pls)

Pink

Waste of DNA to but anything but max maturity on this. Max maturity, take out daikiba from dome 8 and stick high lvl molisk in there. That would sure make it a good event dome too.

this is a tough call lol

Waste of DNA to but anything but max maturity on this. Max maturity, take out daikiba from dome 8 and stick high lvl molisk in there. That would sure make it a good event dome too.

I do like your thinking Sodiak. I'd love a place to hunt molisk and foul together. Something that is yet to exist afaik. However, I think that would just destroy the daik dna. Maybe just minimizing them by lowering the maturity and spawn would be better, Helps keep NDs options open.

Hugs,
Aliana

seems like you really need another dna sample

Well ND, I think medium Molisk in dome 7 and BIG Molisk with the Argos!!!

Art

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but max maturity limits it to pretty high level players only. Leaders are pretty much unhuntable in Ghost+5B for instance, at least without uber health or fap.

I personally think in with the longu's, med. sized... leaders just to much for most.

Its a real shame DNA samples are not interchangable without destroying them. I still think remove one the the Exa DNA's in dome 7 and put medium level Molisk in with them. The high level Molisk are tough sob's and also have a higher agro range than Longu's it would certainly cause problems in dome 11 with the passive Longu's. Molisk in dome 8 would work, and i think its where you want to put them ND, but please dont reduce the high level Daikaba's!!

Choices, choices ND :D

I'd love an isolated big molisk spawn. Not sure everyone else would hunt them enough to make that worth it though.

I'd love an isolated big molisk spawn. Not sure everyone else would hunt them enough to make that worth it though.

After I do a little more growing up, I would. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Molisks in Dome 11 High maturity - Hunters, Scouts and Scavengers...

If I get more claws I will add spawn to some other Domes

Status
Back